Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45066 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
rusher14:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/over-6000-illegal-borders-used-in-arms-smuggling-dg-natforce/

Bros where did it indict Dasuki? Who didn't know arms were been smuggled in before or how do you think boko haram gets their weapons?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Kyase(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by seunmsg(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Until then!! But seriously what is delaying the government from taking him to trial? The man said he was ready for trial.

He will be tried once investigation is concluded. Beside, if he's truly ready for trial, he won't be making effort to abscond to Syria.

The open trial talk is more of a subtle threat to GEJ and the former service chiefs. They either come to his rescue or he spill the beans openly in court. Read in-between the lines bro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by idealsico(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Let justice prevail. I strongly oppose public officers (retired or serving) talking about foreign medical treatment. Because they know they can travel out at will they don't care about building standard hospitals in Nigeria. Dasuki should be made to receive treatment in one of the hospitals the government he served built/ maintained.

9 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunmsg:

He will be tried once investigation is concluded. Beside, if he's truly ready for trial, he won't be making effort to abscond to Syria.

The open trial talk is more of a subtle threat to GEJ and the former service chiefs. They either come to his rescue or he spill the beans openly in court. Read in-between the lines bro.

Then let's head to the public trial then so he can "spill the beans".When he does we will know who will be indicted!! You never can say who will be guilty.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by CecyAdrian(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.

Just shut up pls!!

22 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Gayigaskia(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
This shows how clueless Gej is, he didn't know what was going on in the country and some stupid people still celebrating him

11 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gayigaskia:
:Even the thug Fayose can't open his stinky mouth on this one. Does he?

Dem go still treat fayose fvck up...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

Until then,for now Fayose is treating their Bleep up!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Rawani: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Enjoy while it lasts...

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by andresia(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

bia nwokem, have you no shame?

23 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Freegift75: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan and dasuki have something in secret. Nigerians should just be patient. When Dasuki vomits all their hidden conspiracies, hell will open

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by andresia(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
andresia:

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kkkp: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Maybe when you prove they are criminals ,I would stop supporting them.
even wen dey are proven guilty u still support dem... Dnt u have conscience cuz of money?

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by themilanway(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Then let's head to the public trial then so he can "spill the beans".When he does we will know who will be indicted!! You never can say who will be guilty.

We know you are fool but please stop displaying it.

Its utterly disgusting

20 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Menace2Society(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Maybe when you prove they are criminals ,I would stop supporting them.
grin grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Udopasa: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
For all those who have contributed directly or indirectly to the insurgency ravaging this nation, I say, let a special court be set up for their accelerated trial cos they might escape justice if they go through our conventional courts.

9 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Udopasa:
For all those who have contributed directly or indirectly to the insurgency ravaging this nation, I say, let a special court be set up for their accelerated trial cos they might escape justice if they go through our conventional courts.

gbam!

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Okanokan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

Is it the same Okereke that ran election as a Presidential Candidate 3times and one time National Executive Officer of Youth Earnestly ask for Abacha (YEAA). He contested election on the banner of African Liberation Party of Nigeria?!.
Hmmmhmm

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Chibaba247(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!
I use to think that u are learned... Stop talking out of point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by DONLEKAN: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
In Nov 2104, Dr Okereke warned Jonathan on the loyalty of his military men and security advisers. This validates what the guy is saying. If in doubt, read link below.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/over-6000-illegal-borders-used-in-arms-smuggling-dg-natforce/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by TimeManager(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okereke Was Just Being Bold Enough To Have Revealed This To The Public Given His Position. Lots Of Revelations Are In The Cards Patiently Waiting For His Trial To Begin.Pdp Are Very Cunny,they Know Why They Are Screaming While Their Baby-wailers Are Backingup The Song Of Tears With So Much Gusto.Wailers Are Froggingly Quoting The Constitution But Are Pathetically Ignorant Of The Dynamism Of National Intelligence. Dasuki Has A Date With Justice And No Pdp Can Stop That.
No Lie Only Truth!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by doctokwus: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasuki is a chief sponsor of BH till proven otherwise.

9 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by teeboila(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where is lasisi69; come and see end time allegation

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lasisi69(f): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time man

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by rusher14: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros where did it indict Dasuki? Who didn't know arms were been smuggled in before or how do you think boko haram gets their weapons?

"He alleged that security chiefs and those advising President Jonathan on security matters might have been sabotaging him."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
rusher14:

"He alleged that security chiefs and those advising President Jonathan on security matters might have been sabotaging him."

I was shocked to the bone reading that.

Dansuki is in for the heat

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kindnyce(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
I VE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT DASUKI IS A SMOOTH OPERATOR...
A THIEF..
A COUPIST AND A SCAMMER
A TERRORIST

AND NOW AN ASSASIN..

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by LEXYCOM: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
But he did not assassinate u nah.......
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by topzywazzy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
hey u guys shld check my blog 4 latest news/ent etc.. http://www.africwap.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.