Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45067 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Moreoffaith(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
FastShipping:
It is obvious who and who behind Boko Haram.

Jonathan knew who were behind these atrocities for six years but decided to look the other way for reason(s) best known to him.

He(GEJ) told us some years back he knew those behind book haram, but he refuse to mention their names.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by okpor2(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2015
MyMouth:
And the DG na Igbo man ooo!
wooosai!Igbo ke?D man na from Biafra oo
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Abiagirl777(f): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!

You are a big fool,is the complainant not Igbo,my friend take this

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by verycheese: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
And mumu Fayose is there lamenting and singing witch hunting

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Prinzemel(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2015
kkkp:
idiat u lyk supportin criminals for a penny. U nid a gud job
where is the evidence man?, don't you know that as possible as it is for dasuki to be guilty is also how possible it is for the DG(okereke) to be lying.let's wait for a concrete and handy evidence to nail dasuki.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
I get.. You don't speak English... So why won't it be rubbish? Keep on keeping on with your ignorance..
[/s] use your brains better next time grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ogmaskman: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?

Are you kidding me! Is this how u reason or u are just being mischievous. Was dasuki in the frontline when he was not under house arrest? Pls make a valid point if u have any and stop trying to hang on.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Lakeland4321: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Moreoffaith:

He(GEJ) told us some years back he knew those behind book haram, but he refuse to mention their names.
Then he should be arrested for treason maybe then he will reveal their names, nonsense
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by bashydemy(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
You are mad chukwudi, are you not ashamed? you support terrorism now i know... God punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by bashydemy(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.
Wont he have access to phone? DSS should break down his house and arrest him..

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by eminikansoso(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Dannyset:
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin
You mean Pa Chukwudi is their (wailers) class captain
Chai Chukwudi44 see your life
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by DjAduba(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yea! PMB is doing what i quite expected!
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Ama80(f): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
midolian:

Take care of Dasuki and Insurgency will soon be a thing of the past. He knows a lot. #QuoteMeAnywhere

It won't come to me as a surprise to know that he speaks with shekau everyday.

I'm stil trying to balance d equation or d indices behind his atrocious appointment by Gej.i rememberd vividly how much dust his appntmnt raised.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by fineguy11(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
porrigeyam:
you're a big fool....bastard.... idiot.... twit...lazy sod....irritating baboon.... smelly monkey.... may ur family members be killed by boko haram then u will know say dem use pepper play for where eye dey....useless village he goat...nothing better can ever come out of you....useless man.... cursed soul... spits on u.
CHAI!!!!!!!!!!na person life be this?this is too much..the idiot of a guy had it comming.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Same people expressing surprises here once said that NATFORCE is fake and was set up by GEJ to appease Agberoos of Igbo origin..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s] use your brains better next time grin
SIMPLE ONE!!!!
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 400billionman: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dannyset:
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin

Una sabi everything..

400billionman:
Same people expressing surprises here once said that NATFORCE is fake and was set up by GEJ to appease Agberoos of Igbo origin..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by wexyee: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.
illiterate everywhere a terrorist can be in jail and still mastermind an attack..... Ok so re u educated now...?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by wexyee: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
2day i know dat u re still a kid. let me educate u. a mob can be in prison and mastermind an attack. wat re phones for
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Myself2(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=40233509].Na wa for this country o.okereke's allegations,seem very real to me.The NSA will be behind BH?[/quote

Hmmm,,,, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kunle75(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

For him to speak out now he has prove.

because he know the implications of such allegations
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Meritocracy: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Do you expect him to come out when hire assasins are after him. Please safety first
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by rayblast(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

abeg make una no dey compare maitassini wit Bokoharam . Maitassini tym na knife and sword and bokoharam tym na bombs,guns,apcs sucide bombin maitasinans don advance to terrrorist
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s] use your brains better next time grin
Yeah.. While you use your shithole better next time..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
Yeah.. While you use your shithole better next time..
just like your gay father and lesbian mother. Tell your father it is time he stops fuvking you.it is really affecting your brains
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
onatisi:
just like my gay father and lesbian mother . help me Tell your father it is time he stops fuvking my mother.it is really affecting her brains
okay.. It's alright... I will place a call to him..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
okay.. It's alright... I will place a call to him..
better do that. It has been a pleasure keeping you shut wink
You are a very obedient boy grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
onatisi:
better do that. It has been a pleasure keeping you shut wink
You are a very obedient boy grin
Yes O! Before my old man go carry Phuck finish the old woman... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
Yes O! Before my old man go carry Phuck finish the old woman... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
good boy
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mikolo80: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Adminisher:

I know a lot of you have become cheer leaders for your oppressors but let me lay some things bare for you.
- Dasuki was IBB's nominee into Jonathan's security team and he assumed too much powers. He was more intelligent and self confident than Jonathan and the other service Chiefs.
- even the fact that the NSA was the one ordering military wares is a testament to the cluelessness and dumb Ness of Jonathan. What manner of CIC he was only God knows.
- Jonathan also employed a Minister of Defence from IBB, Gusau and that one was comprehensively disgraced by the CDS , Badeh. I hope you are seeing the picture of a stupid presidency. Jonathan has lots of admirers but I always advise them not to try to be like him in their marriage, work or home life.
- there were many times the Boko Haram war got messy, generals stealing, troops with no weapons, there was even a near coup all related to corruption under the weakest president Nigeria has ever known
- from the figures Dasuki himself supplied about $2bn has been stolen.He is not denying corruption. there was a line in his statement where he is hinting that he has information on other thieves
- all the acknowledgement receipts he mentioned from the ex chief of airforce chief of staff are going to get that man in trouble. I don't think the airforce received all the jets we were supposed to have paid for.
- Buhari will not allow Dasuki and corrupt generals to run free not just because he hates corruption but for his own security. that is the kind of money they use to plan coup and buy legislators who are all for sale.
- the persecution of Jonathan's men is not going you end. I would do the same if I were in power. they are a serious security risk and they have looted the treasury . Young soldiers have died while pot bellied generals have billions in their accounts. There is always pay back time
dasuki ma family friend but you're right anus money has to be recovered .my question is why he still in the country when he knows he arrested buhari and soldiers don't forgive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.