Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45353 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
Chukwudi aka class captain of the wailers association of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mindtricks: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Director General, National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, Dr. Emmanuel Osita Okereke, on Friday alleged that former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki wanted him dead for reporting some of his (Dasuki) activities to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He also threw his weight behind the Department of State Services, DSS, for preventing Dasuki from traveling abroad.

The DSS operatives have continued to lay siege on Dasuki’s residence despite a court order.

However, the NATFORCE DG, while speaking with DAILY POST, advocated that anybody standing trial on criminal case should not be allowed to travel overseas under whatever guise.

He alleged that Dasuki was one of the people that deceived former President, Goodluck Jonathan, when he convinced him to remove all the service chiefs.

He told DAILY POST that, “There is information we made available to the former President and he was directed to invite us for more information but Dasuki rebuffed it because he was trying to save his boys and agents.

“We know how many arms that entered this country illegally through various borders, which ex-NSA concealed and protected the suspects.

“My men intercepted 12 trailer load of ammunition at Sema border, and Col. Sambo used his boys to clear the arms and threatened to assassinate me when I wrote to the former President Jonathan”.

He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria, adding that “former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

The NATFORCE boss further stated that the ex-NSA “contributed 80 percent to the security problems we are having today.”

Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

“He disobeyed several court orders while in office for his selfish interest. Why is he asking that order of the same court he disobeyed while in office should be obeyed now?”

Okereke, who expressed dismay that the man who should be answering treasonable felony charges is talking of medical check-up oversees, stressed that “it is only in Nigeria that somebody who is standing trial in a criminal matter would want to travel abroad for medical checkup”.

“Now, we are talking about insecurity in the country; former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border. This is the man the chairman, Police Service Commission recommended as one of the best police officers, who has done well for his country; today, that same man is now an escapee,” he further alleged.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/dasuki-wanted-to-assassinate-me-for-reporting-him-to-jonathan-natforce-dg/

In the light of all these facts, why then wouldnt/didnt the court turn down Dasuki's request for bail/for medical trip abroad?
They should know better.

The proper thing would have been that after having arguments against his attempt to be stopped from travelling, the court should simply deny him that plea to travel for medical reasons.

The judiciary should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mindtricks: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Adminisher:

I know a lot of you have become cheer leaders for your oppressors but let me lay some things bare for you.
- Dasuki was IBB's nominee into Jonathan's security team and he assumed too much powers. He was more intelligent and self confident than Jonathan and the other service Chiefs.
- even the fact that the NSA was the one ordering military wares is a testament to the cluelessness and dumb Ness of Jonathan. What manner of CIC he was only God knows.
- Jonathan also employed a Minister of Defence from IBB, Gusau and that one was comprehensively disgraced by the CDS , Badeh. I hope you are seeing the picture of a stupid presidency. Jonathan has lots of admirers but I always advise them not to try to be like him in their marriage, work or home life.
- there were many times the Boko Haram war got messy, generals stealing, troops with no weapons, there was even a near coup all related to corruption under the weakest president Nigeria has ever known
- from the figures Dasuki himself supplied about $2bn has been stolen.He is not denying corruption. there was a line in his statement where he is hinting that he has information on other thieves
- all the acknowledgement receipts he mentioned from the ex chief of airforce chief of staff are going to get that man in trouble. I don't think the airforce received all the jets we were supposed to have paid for.
- Buhari will not allow Dasuki and corrupt generals to run free not just because he hates corruption but for his own security. that is the kind of money they use to plan coup and buy legislators who are all for sale.
- the persecution of Jonathan's men is not going you end. I would do the same if I were in power. they are a serious security risk and they have looted the treasury . Young soldiers have died while pot bellied generals have billions in their accounts. There is always pay back time

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
mindtricks:

In the light of all these facts, why then wouldnt/didnt the court turn down Dasuki's request for bail/for medical trip abroad?
They should know better.

The proper thing would have been that after having arguments against his attempt to be stopped from travelling, the court should simply deny him that plea to travel for medical reasons.

The judiciary should know better.
The fools ranting on media has not found anything concrete to indict Dasuki.They have no evidence and none whatever was presented to the court's hence Dasuki was allowed to travel .
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mindtricks: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

The fools ranting on media has not found anything concrete to indict Dasuki.They have no evidence and none whatever was presented to the court's hence Dasuki was allowed to travel .

Interestingly, this was done in favor of due process and rule of law.

I mean the court's decision.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by MIM77(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2015
mazeltov:
Fayose? That bush hunter!!
Fayose,the guy that talks b4 he thinks. He bypasses his brain most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
seunmsg:

He will be tried once investigation is concluded. Beside, if he's truly ready for trial, he won't be making effort to abscond to Syria.

The open trial talk is more of a subtle threat to GEJ and the former service chiefs. They either come to his rescue or he spill the beans openly in court. Read in-between the lines bro.
I sincerely don't understand most folks on this Nairaland.. I am beginning to conclude that most of them are young and mentally immature.. Many are UNEXPOSED and don't have the requisite training when it comes to garnering information... Folks should have been properly taught how to read and more importantly, how to COMPREHEND sufficiently... I don't know whether it stems from the home, or school or the general class of people they keep as associates etc.. Closed Door trials or Secret trials as they are called is basically, most times, to safeguard or hide the identity of the prosecutor's witness.. This occurs often in cases surrounding national security or treasonable felonies... The federal government most probably has witnesses to testify against Sambo Dasuki and their safety may not be unconnected with the issue of secrecy or having a secret trial.. Dasuki is basically clamoring for an open trial to MOP up sentiments cos he actually doesn't have sound defense this time around.. And the secret trial, mind you, has got nothing to do with this latest arrest that was ordered by Buhari...Remember he has an ongoing case of illegal possession of fireaems of multiple charges..That is the particular case in which he screams blue murder, insisting on an open trial.. But now, with the latest preliminary integrative discoveries of misappropriation of funds to the tune of over 4 trillion,let's see his style of defence with this new twist of events... This now is an entirely NEW CASE

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Ryda(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Their major strategy travelling abroad for medical checkup whn facing any criminal charges. angry
Awon ole oloriburuku oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by naijanaso: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2015
alaoeri:
Despite being among the ppl that brought GEJ's administration to it kneels yet some Jonathanians are still having sympathy for Dasuki, they will soon say the director is under Tinubu's pay roll.

What somebody doesn't know is bigger than the person.. .(African proverb)

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Koolmexxi(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2015
My question still remains why have d govt not gotten enof evidence to proceed to d main trial or wateva and why are they insisting on a secret trial even though the accused has protested against it. He definitely knows a lot but I doubt what he knows is what some people want us to believe. As for d man coming out with these allegations, if he wanted him dead for "knowing" d much he claims he knows, he'd have been dead already a long time ago. Syria ko, afghanistan ni. We'll watch and see as d drama unfolds.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by biafranrealson: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2015
FLEEING TO SYRIA? INTERESTING. THAT MEANS HE HAS SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH ISIS

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
I sincerely don't understand most folks on this Nairaland.. I am beginning to conclude that most of them are young and mentally immature.. Many are UNEXPOSED and don't have the requisite training when it comes to garnering information... Folks should have been properly taught how to read and more importantly, how to COMPREHEND sufficiently... I don't know whether it stems from the home, or school or the general class of people they keep as associates etc.. Closed Door trials or Secret trials as they are called is basically, most times, to safeguard or hide the identity of the prosecutor's witness.. This occurs often in cases surrounding national security or treasonable felonies... The federal government most probably has witnesses to testify against Sambo Dasuki and their safety may not be unconnected with the issue of secrecy or having a secret trial.. Dasuki is basically clamoring for an open trial to MOP up sentiments cos he actually doesn't have sound defense this time around.. And the secret trial, mind you, has got nothing to do with this latest arrest that was ordered by Buhari...Remember he has an ongoing case of illegal possession of fireaems of multiple charges..That is the particular case in which he screams blue murder, insisting on an open trial.. But now, with the latest preliminary integrative discoveries of misappropriation of funds to the tune of over 4 trillion,let's see his style of defence with this new twist of events... This now is an entirely NEW CASE
[/s] rubbish
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by datribune: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
dis man should thank his stars dat he did not meet wit Azazi's fate. By & by, d truth of dis insurgency shall be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by brenister10: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

shuuuukudi, na wa for you o... Always reasoning from behind
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by TGM2015: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2015
FastShipping:
It is obvious who and who behind Boko Haram.

Jonathan knew who were behind these atrocities for six years but decided to look the other way for reason(s) best known to him.
That was the very major reason in my personal opinion why God never allowed him return. God joke not with man's life even if he/she is a most sinful sinners, He will never be happy with anyone that makes deliberate efforts resulting to death of His creature. That's why USA will continue to prosper till eternity because of the conscious effort to give justice and protect both man's life including that of animals.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by farihafaheemah(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=40234746]So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies. So you're now spokeman of Rt Col Dasuki. Let Dasuki sue him if Okereke made false accusation of his deals when he was in Govt. Chukwudi it's obvious you're pdp sympathiser

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Toktee(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2015
kkkp:
idiat u lyk supportin criminals for a penny. U nid a gud job
What do you expect from e-gbo man?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kshowhanif: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Jorussia:
.Na wa for this country o.okereke's allegations,seem very real to me.The NSA will be behind BH?

No, is president buhari that is sponsoring boko haram. Oloshi
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by datribune: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
d sick Dasuki has so much energy dat he's dissipating all over d place. Rather than risking his escape, our yeye judiciary which is d bane of our democracy & war against corruption ought to, in d national interest hav advised him to use Akpabio's "world-class hospital".

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mukason: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
So this was the reason he starved the military of arms while illegally supplying his people arms. This is outrageous. Some1 who took an oath to protect his pple turned and started killing us. God will judge you Dasuki if the inferences of this write up is true.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 2dillu2(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Ehen and so what angry
MyMouth:
And the DG na Igbo man ooo!
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s] rubbish
I get.. You don't speak English... So why won't it be rubbish? Keep on keeping on with your ignorance..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by farihafaheemah(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2015
So okereke is now apc right, Pls wake up your reasoning faculty, the allegation is coming from DG that serves in the same govt with Dasuki, Pls think before you raise ur hands on your tab
speedyGonzales:
APC... sponsored propaganda... haha!

Dasuki made excellent points about the panel's probe, so naturally APC, counters with media propaganda, just like that dollars and guns of akpabio, when people complained about invading the government house. or the missing soldiers which we are not still sure, yet...
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by donj211: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2015
And APC is d grand father of boko haram idiot.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by farihafaheemah(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2015
The truth is now coming out gradually, reason why bh has more sophisticated weapon to fight the country, how can 12 trailers of ammunition enter into the country? For what?. Now the Wailer could not say Dasuki is from east or South south, we shd learn how to say the truth no matter what
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Chemstar: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
b

this statement does not appeal to logic......if truely Dasuki is behind BH then their activities will not just stop by d arrest of Dasuki. Other actions will have to follow like prosecution,cutting the financial support that BH might be getting from him and so on, overtime, before d activities of BH will be subsided.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by trappatoni(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2015
seunmsg:

He will be tried once investigation is concluded. Beside, if he's truly ready for trial, he won't be making effort to abscond to Syria.

The open trial talk is more of a subtle threat to GEJ and the former service chiefs. They either come to his rescue or he spill the beans openly in court. Read in-between the lines bro.
can chukwudi read between the lines. He's not paid to do so.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by tolayemi: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

following ur response on this platform, i can only conclud that u are only out to defend pdp( jonathan regim) and criticize apc(pmb) blindly whether wright or wrong in either case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.