Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45074 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by amuniiopz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
you're nothing a FOOL!!

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasuki is one of boko haram financiers.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by giantstrides(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Fayose is presently in hot soup at the moment,but it's not on the news yet

What sort of trouble, can you give us a heads up ?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by focus7: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
The poor dense judgement of Jonathan leadership was one his major undoing that made him surrounded himself with criminals in his government.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by flokii: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
my fear is where those ammunitions went to...

gradually d truth is unfolding... unlike that clueless mofo that keeps smiling with everyone..

man of peace indeed... in a world that is not at peace

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Until then!! But seriously what is delaying the government from taking him to trial? The man said he was ready for trial.
this is what ppl wont think about. Justice delayed is justice denied . If there is enough concrete evidence against dansuki he should be arrested immediately and driven to the worst prison in Nigeria and sentenced to death for treason but why the time wasting ?why is the FG backing out ? And stylishly keeping quiet about dansuki allegations? The dg that raised this allegation should go to DSS and lodge this allegations . No need doing any nollywod drama. If it was gej that was wasting time in arresting someone many of those brandishing their teeth here like a jaguar would have attacking gej and would have been calling him a weakling
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by bettercreature(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
giantstrides:

What sort of trouble, can you give us a heads up ?
We are seriously anticipating the outcome of Army probe into Ekiti-gate beside there was a Report that Fayose's former left hand man who particicipate actively in the sham election has gone to testify against fayose at the panel seating in the north with a bus full of evidence so Fayose and the PDP are not at ease since tuesday

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Seunjungle(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
What pain me most is that it is we less privileged people that turns against the truth... one thing I know for sure is that if there's no iota of truth in what federal government is doing to Dansuki, they can't still hold him... this man has skeleton in the cupboard! I pray that anybody that has hand in the bad situation of north east will not know peace..amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by walozanga(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
WHAT PART OF NIGERIA IS DASUKI FROM? SOMEBODY HELP

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by damocool(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lobatan, Dasuki don enter im own.... End time conspiracy....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omooba969(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?

@bolded,

Go & ask GEJ, Sambo & Dasuki...mtcheeew. undecided

Foolish question! cool

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by gretblue: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasuki is from Sokoto state. Chukwudi is his Uncle that's why he is crying more than the bereaved.

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by faaz24: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazeltov:
Fayose? That bush hunter!!
Bush rat hunter u mean ?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Seunjungle:
What pain me most is that it is we less privileged people that turns against the truth... one thing I know for sure is that if there's no iota of truth in what federal government is doing to Dansuki, they can't still hold him... this man has skeleton in the cupboard! I pray that anybody that has hand in the bad situation of north east will not know peace..amen!!!
you still don't understand Nigeria politics. Yes dansuki has a very very very big gigantic skeleton in his cupboard, but he has threatened to reveal more secrets and since he said that the tempo from the FG has gone down simply because many of those in this present govt are part of all that happened . Dansuki has otherwise challenged the FG to arrest him and see if he wont spill more beans . Now in any sane society ,dansuki would have been picked up immediately he made that comment to come and explain what he meant and explain everything but what we have now is the reluctance of the DSS or the appropriate security agencies to arrest him

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omooba969(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
flokii:
my fear is where those ammunitions went to...

gradually d truth is unfolding... unlike that clueless mofo that keeps smiling with everyone..

man of peace indeed... in a world that is not at peace

@bolded,

Abeg na who u dey refer to? grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omooba969(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:
you still don't understand Nigeria politics. Yes dansuki has a very very very big gigantic skeleton in his cupboard, but he has threatened to reveal more secrets and since he said that the tempo from the FG has gone down simply because many of those in this present govt are part of all that happened . Dansuki has otherwise challenged the FG to arrest him and see if he wont spill more beans . Now in any sane society ,dansuki would have been picked up immediately he made that comment to come and explain what he meant and explain everything but what we have now is the reluctance of the DSS or the appropriate security agencies to arrest him

Logic ! cool
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ujezeez(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dannyset:
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin
This chukwudi suppose dey senate occupy seat as chairman standing committee for corrupt leaders

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Seun360(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:
Lamorde don run pass Chad border...chisos!

Lamgini?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ujezeez(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dannyset:
This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin
This chukwudi suppose dey senate occupy seat as chairman standing committee for corrupt leaders

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by donchrisk(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
Bia nwokem are u really a human. why do u always support evil. I bow for you

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by cjudy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
porshuch:
Hmmmmm! This is true. I said it that PDP is boko haram.
where is your sense?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:
this is what ppl wont think about. Justice delayed is justice denied . If there is enough concrete evidence against dansuki he should be arrested immediately and driven to the worst prison in Nigeria and sentenced to death for treason but why the time wasting ?why is the FG backing out ? And stylishly keeping quiet about dansuki allegations? The dg that raised this allegation should go to DSS and lodge this allegations . No need doing any nollywod drama. If it was gej that was wasting time in arresting someone many of those brandishing their teeth here like a jaguar would have attacking gej and would have been calling him a weakling
Buhari knows he has nothing on Dasuki that is why he is delaying. He is even seeking for a kangaroo secret trial to enable him throw Dasuki into jail
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
donchrisk:
Bia nwokem are u really a human. why do u always support evil. I bow for you
Will you shut up? What is the proof Dasuki tried to kill him.If he mentioned Buhari without proof will you believe him?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

Now I know that you are not real. Imagine you spew that thrash. Pa Chukuddi get sense small abeg

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Go & ask GEJ, Sambo & Dasuki...mtcheeew. undecided

Foolish question! cool
But Ode GEJ is no longer in power. Your change messiah is now at the helm of affairs
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Admiralty616:

Now I know that you are not real. Imagine you spew that thrash. Pa Chukuddi get sense small abeg
Ok Buhari planned to kill me~Chukwudi44
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by porshuch: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
cjudy:
where is your sense?
inside your head grin cheesy
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by porshuch: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ok Buhari planned to kill me~Chukwudi44
Chukwudi @44 years old, you suppose don get brain small. Chai! Nwokem biko Mara ihe o.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buffoon, are you still here?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by friends4ever(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
When did Lamorde became a sprinter...unbelievable, he took ben Johnson across the border? Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by nobeku: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buffoon, are you still here?You are so FOOOOOLISH, I can feel it via my phone..

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by wiseoneking: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!
this man again, why now? Are you a RAT?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.