Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45068 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by tjp1ofafrica(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Conscience is an open wound that only truth can heal - Usman Dan Fodio
We are waiting..... No matter how long it takes, one day the truth will be made manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

Look at you, you can't even spell "coming".

If you're not blind with hate and dumb with idi*ocy you'll see where he said he wrote to the President. But what did your darling GEJ do?

Exactly!

Don't let hate run you crazier than it already has.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Raphtop(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
who is this CHUKWUDI of an APU brain

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by JosephPhilip: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm...

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Check my signature.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by buchilino(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
alaoeri:
Despite being among the ppl that brought GEJ's administration to it kneels yet some Jonathanians are still having sympathy for Dasuki, they will soon say the director is under Tinubu's pay roll.

D WHOLE OKEREKE STORY SOUNDS STRANGE. I HOPE AM WRONG BUT SOMETHING DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT WITH DIS STORY. SMUGGLING ARMS THROUGH SEME BORDER?, SOMETHING DON'T ADD UP
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Okpueze1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!
Receive enormous sense. Onuku
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ritzybaby(f): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
END TIME grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by bettercreature(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gayigaskia:
:Even the thug Fayose can't open his stinky mouth on this one. Does he?
Fayose is presently in hot soup at the moment,but it's not on the news yet

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by room089: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
When I say PMB knows what he's doing and that we need to be patient with him; some are calling him 'BaBa go slow'.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by porrigeyam(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
you're a big fool....bastard.... idiot.... twit...lazy sod....irritating baboon.... smelly monkey.... may ur family members be killed by boko haram then u will know say dem use pepper play for where eye dey....useless village he goat...nothing better can ever come out of you....useless man.... cursed soul... spits on u.

15 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ocelot2006(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Trying to flee to Syria? Am i the only one not buying the DG's cock-&-bull story?
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by ValerianSteel(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria

After looting defense funds he plans to go join ISIS and become ISIS ISA(Islamic Security Adviser).

How so bleeping interesting undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omolami: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasuki might have been procuring ammunitions for BH. No wonder he once said that he helped APC to power when he was first gaged . The whole truth will emerge soon
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by homirefacuny(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Rolings: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

When the story favours you, you dont ask for proof before you start wailling but whenever the story does not favour you you start asking for proof.
Kontinu
You are earning your pay

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by chigoizie7(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okokobioko!!!!!!!!

Dasuki!!!!! , so na u de sponsor boko haram!!!!! And they are killing your brothers!!!!!!!! And you are amazing wealth!!!!!! So that those abok! Up north will be bowing down to salute u!!!!!! And u will be dashing them 20 N20 ? And they will be seeing you as a messiah?

Dasuki, may God punish you and your entire generation, I hope you and all your kids rot in onitsha prison, I swear those angry boys go use hand kill u for there.

Chaii, chaii, there is God ooh!!!!!!!, diaris God oooh,

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by wiseguy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
andresia:

bia nwokem, have you no shame?

I wonder oo. In one breadth, hausa fulani don kill us and in another breadth, hausa fulani man is being witch-hunted. Biko ga gbara ogwu gi oo!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Beremx(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan was not wrong when he said boko haram sponsors were in his government. Sambo Dasuki is just one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by homirefacuny(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:
APC... sponsored propaganda... haha!

Dasuki made excellent points about the panel's probe, so naturally APC, counters with media propaganda, just like that dollars and guns of akpabio, when people complained about invading the government house. or the missing soldiers which we are not still sure, yet...
This is not abt propaganda... Jonathan said he did not approve the $2Billion arms procurement fund which Dasuki clearly said he did. Be sure that something is missing somewhere. Somebody is a liar btw the two. It's not a rocket science.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Segunjosegs(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:
We need a high profile politician in jail and others will follow jejely. These people do not deserve any sympathy. They have really killed this nation. Please #bringbackdiezani for justice.
Xavier when talking about matters of national security their are some persons that will enjoy some level of immunity and Diezani is one of them and yes she is also offering plea bargain but you see dat suki he is not going anywhere else than prison

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Charlydot2(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nawaoh no wonder Mr president goodluck, tried his best bt no avail to my greatest surprised he removed general ihejirika, the almighty God will expose them all....
lolaxavier:

The Director General, National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, Dr. Emmanuel Osita Okereke, on Friday alleged that former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki wanted him dead for reporting some of his (Dasuki) activities to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He also threw his weight behind the Department of State Services, DSS, for preventing Dasuki from traveling abroad.

The DSS operatives have continued to lay siege on Dasuki’s residence despite a court order.

However, the NATFORCE DG, while speaking with DAILY POST, advocated that anybody standing trial on criminal case should not be allowed to travel overseas under whatever guise.

He alleged that Dasuki was one of the people that deceived former President, Goodluck Jonathan, when he convinced him to remove all the service chiefs.

He told DAILY POST that, “There is information we made available to the former President and he was directed to invite us for more information but Dasuki rebuffed it because he was trying to save his boys and agents.

“We know how many arms that entered this country illegally through various borders, which ex-NSA concealed and protected the suspects.

“My men intercepted 12 trailer load of ammunition at Sema border, and Col. Sambo used his boys to clear the arms and threatened to assassinate me when I wrote to the former President Jonathan”.

He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria, adding that “former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

The NATFORCE boss further stated that the ex-NSA “contributed 80 percent to the security problems we are having today.”

Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

“He disobeyed several court orders while in office for his selfish interest. Why is he asking that order of the same court he disobeyed while in office should be obeyed now?”

Okereke, who expressed dismay that the man who should be answering treasonable felony charges is talking of medical check-up oversees, stressed that “it is only in Nigeria that somebody who is standing trial in a criminal matter would want to travel abroad for medical checkup”.

“Now, we are talking about insecurity in the country; former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border. This is the man the chairman, Police Service Commission recommended as one of the best police officers, who has done well for his country; today, that same man is now an escapee,” he further alleged.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/dasuki-wanted-to-assassinate-me-for-reporting-him-to-jonathan-natforce-dg/
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by HonAdepitan(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=40233206]
The Director General, National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, Dr. Emmanuel Osita Okereke, on Friday alleged that former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki wanted him dead for reporting some of his (Dasuki) activities to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He also threw his weight behind the Department of State Services, DSS, for preventing Dasuki from traveling abroad.

The DSS operatives have continued to lay siege on Dasuki’s residence despite a court order.

However, the NATFORCE DG, while speaking with DAILY POST, advocated that anybody standing trial on criminal case should not be allowed to travel overseas under whatever guise.

He alleged that Dasuki was one of the people that deceived former President, Goodluck Jonathan, when he convinced him to remove all the service chiefs.

He told DAILY POST that, “There is information we made available to the former President and he was directed to invite us for more information but Dasuki rebuffed it because he was trying to save his boys and agents.

“We know how many arms that entered this country illegally through various borders, which ex-NSA concealed and protected the suspects.

“My men intercepted 12 trailer load of ammunition at Sema border, and Col. Sambo used his boys to clear the arms and threatened to assassinate me when I wrote to the former President Jonathan”.

He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria, adding that “former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

The NATFORCE boss further stated that the ex-NSA “contributed 80 percent to the security problems we are having today.”

Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

“He disobeyed several court orders while in office for his selfish interest. Why is he asking that order of the same court he disobeyed while in office should be obeyed now?”

Okereke, who expressed dismay that the man who should be answering treasonable felony charges is talking of medical check-up oversees, stressed that “it is only in Nigeria that somebody who is standing trial in a criminal matter would want to travel abroad for medical checkup”.

“Now, we are talking about insecurity in the country; former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border. This is the man the chairman, Police Service Commission recommended as one of the best police officers, who has done well for his country; today, that same man is now an escapee,” he further alleged.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/dasuki-wanted-to-assassinate-me-for-reporting-him-to-jonathan-natforce-dg/[/quot
This Dasuki man should be arrested immediately by fire by force and should be prosecuted with immediate alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by efilefun(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
But are you for real or you just decide to be retar.ded So being under house arrest stops him from making phone calls Dude you need to reset your thinking faculty it needs urgent attention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kadree(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dansuki has bn indoor for abt a wk nw. Abi inside house don suddenly turn abroad wey e dey from get medical treatment? Dis is a clear case of someone trying to capitalise on d lenient side of d law even when abroad checks isn't needed. *Unless he knows notin abt d allegations wich by all proves, may remain unlikely. *
For dos who r fighting for dansuki including his e-fighters. For dos who wish n find comfort in seeing - ves, happening to us as a nation n as a pple , takn it as an avenue to spew words of hatred n hopelessness against dis country , God is watching u all. Surely, his judgement is nigh n just.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by gretblue: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where is the road side Gov aka Fayose. He cries more than the bereaved.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mradjoy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is getting so interesting! Oya emaa tako arayin.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Ferguson002: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:
We need a high profile politician in jail and others will follow jejely. These people do not deserve any sympathy. They have really killed this nation. Please #bringbackdiezani for justice.
like saraki and fayose
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Criannd: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.
Shot ur dirty trap!!! Do u even know during the campaign that Bokoharm is ur brother Dasuki and Dasuki is bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by gretblue: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
@ Pa chuckwudi

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by gretblue: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
@ Pa Chukwudi

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Ozorc: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
A river cannot pass 2ru d forest without cutting down trees... Boko Haram won't stop without arresting heavy Nigerians..... Dasuki is d brain behind insurgency.... If Dasuki should b allowed to escape, He will finish Nigeria under 48 hours..... Deadly Sea Dog

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.