Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45354 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by onatisi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari knows he has nothing on Dasuki that is why he is delaying. He is even seeking for a kangaroo secret trial to enable him throw Dasuki into jail
dansuki has challenged the FG to arrest him and put him on public trial so that the whole world will hear his story,why is the so called anti corruption president of govt scared of doing just that? Definitely many apc governors will go down.many apc members that benefitted from all these deals will be exposed.there is more to this case than dansuki and the dulllard hasn't got the guts to follow up this case.the whole issue will be allowed to die a natural death once the DSS siege is lifted .already lamorde has been allowed to travel out of the country and yet some ppl still believe this govt is fighting corruption !!!!! Nigerians will always be fooled and scammed until they start putting on their thinking caps and stop letting politicians fool them
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by TopHand: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
This man Dasuki is evil to the core Nos 1 enemy of Nigeria, he decieved his ex boss GEJ, traded the blood and souls of the innocent for the love of money and corrupted men to execute his foul desires his cup is full he does not deserve mercey from Nigerians only the Almighty Creator can forgive him

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Decapo: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
You're just talking like a kindergarten pupil how old are you sef??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by flokii: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,
Abeg na who u dey refer to? grin
who else..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by BABANGBALI: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
dasuki must dance naked
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by SosaMontana(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!

GROW UP
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by flyingdutchman(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2015
BUT THE BOKO HARAM SCOURGE WAS ALREADY ON BEFORE DASUKI CAME INTO GEJ'S GOVT. HOW COME YOU PPL ARE NOW BLAMING HIM? I DON'T GET HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omooba969(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

But Ode GEJ is no longer in power. Your change messiah is now at the helm of affairs

You are the confirmed odecious ode & na bad belle go crush ur balls. undecided

Abeg park well or swerve enter lagoon. cool

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by frankfrank(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2015
This Okereke of a Man, make una check am out, na fraudster, extortionist and tout. The so called NATFORCE is just a vehicle he uses to blackmail, harass and extort money from uninformed importers all over Nigeria. For una information if u watch closely around the sagum or Ijebu-Ode Toll gate you will find some tout wearing brown jacket holding iron rods, sticks harassing importers mostly tokunbo cars, na Okereke boys be that.
Everything around this man na fraud na relevance this Man de look for.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by UnimkeAk(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Dannyset:
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin

Making allegations is one thing; proving it is another.
Nigerians should stop being sentimental pricks.
Okereke should provide evidences to back up his words or shut the fxck up
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nnannapat(m): 1:25am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
Please try to criticise wisely at times, this is our country that we are talking about.
GEJ was used by these bloody bastards, because he is a good man and meant well for the country but they capitalized on his meekness to wreck this nation.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by frankfrank(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2015
The issue here is not about GEJ being a saint is the so called "DG natfoce" unsubstantiated claim.
Kindly do a background check on this man okereke. You will be shocked.

Nnannapat:
Please try to criticise wisely at times, this is our country that we are talking about.
GEJ was used by these bloody bastards, because he is a good man and meant well for the country but they capitalized on his meekness to wreck this nation.
Peace
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nnannapat(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2015
frankfrank:
The issue here is not about GEJ being a saint is the so called "DG natfoce" unsubstantiated claim.
Kindly do a background check on this man okereke. You will be shocked.

Forget about his personality, there must be an iota of truth in what he was saying. He warned GEJ about his military handlers way back in November 2014, thank God he was not sacked or labeled Boko Haram sympathiser.
Major Gen. Babagana Moguno (rtd) did went to GEJ with a clue about how devilish his so called military heads are, he was arrested and was dismissed for being a Boko Haram sympathiser. So you go figure.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by omenka(m): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2015
When Jo said bH had infiltrated his cabinet, he knew exactly what he was saying. Only problem was he had no balls to take decisive actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Papertrail11(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2015
this whole boko haram is now makn sense to me....it is a war for the north by the north for the north cos if boko haram claim dey are brutal hate christanity et al ....dey would be bombing lagos enugu ekiti ondo edo ph.....nd all but ever since deir inception dey hav been bombing deir own pple to create distractions. ...sumtjn is missng
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2015
TB Joshua say soon dem go begin show face...boko haramites
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by M4gunners: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2015
He still remains innocent until his is pronounced guilty. However, i doubt if the Okereke is lying about this. This is interesting.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by naijaking1: 2:59am On Nov 21, 2015
omenka:
When Jo said bH had infiltrated his cabinet, he knew exactly what he was saying. Only problem was he had no balls to take decisive actions.

Very true!
Dasuki has began to confess how he helped Buhari while pretending to be working for GEJ re-election.
But the bigger picture is that Dasuki=IBB, both Buhari and IBB know that.
Whether GEJ knows is another question all together, otherwise, he would not have let them drive off Aziza and later kill him in a plan crash.
GEJ lost the election the day he fired Aziza, and replace him with IBB's former ADC masquarading as a security adviser!
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by sapientia(m): 3:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Rubbish..

Obeying court order only when it suits you..

They nullify elections .. you hail them..

They pass a judgement you dont like.. you disobey it..
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by PassingShot(m): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Dannyset:
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin
My instinct tells me that, that Dasuki has not yet been arrested is deliberate for a cogent reason.
If he is arrested immediately say since Wednesday, he must be charged to court within 24 hours. I suspect that the presidency/DSS have not perfected the charges to be brought against him and as such have decided to continue with blockading his house for now. Once they have perfected all logistics that will enable smooth charging to court upon his arrest, he will be arrested without further delay. As it is, the president's order for his arrest has at least given legal support for the continued house arrest and will prevent him from traveling out.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by eligibility: 4:02am On Nov 21, 2015
FastShipping:
It is obvious who and who behind Boko Haram.

Jonathan knew who were behind these atrocities for six years but decided to look the other way for reason(s) best known to him.

What do you expect from that clueless former president that lacks everything to govern this nation.
A zoologist can never administer human being.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Awarin(m): 4:07am On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
you still don't understand Nigeria politics. Yes dansuki has a very very very big gigantic skeleton in his cupboard, but he has threatened to reveal more secrets and since he said that the tempo from the FG has gone down simply because many of those in this present govt are part of all that happened . Dansuki has otherwise challenged the FG to arrest him and see if he wont spill more beans . Now in any sane society ,dansuki would have been picked up immediately he made that comment to come and explain what he meant and explain everything but what we have now is the reluctance of the DSS or the appropriate security agencies to arrest him
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by PassingShot(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?
Sometimes you appear too dumb to be an adult. So, because Dasuki is now no more active, you expect Boko Haram activities to stop automatically even though they still have the weapons allegedly supplied them by Dasuki. It must suck to be you.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by AmeLonRo(m): 4:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Psiingshot, this is your signature: "PMB and VPYO are on a mission to rescue Nigeria from PDP's wrecking of the nation for sixteen years, they need our collective support and prayer.

PDP spoilt Naija according to you for 16 years. Ok. Name the people in PDP for that 16 yeas and see if they are not in APC now grin
I just remembered Femi Kuti's song on "wonder wonder wonder wonder, etc, till you turn to wonderer! grin

Go remove that signature grin
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Adminisher: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
dansuki has challenged the FG to arrest him and put him on public trial so that the whole world will hear his story,why is the so called anti corruption president of govt scared of doing just that? Definitely many apc governors will go down.many apc members that benefitted from all these deals will be exposed.there is more to this case than dansuki and the dulllard hasn't got the guts to follow up this case.the whole issue will be allowed to die a natural death once the DSS siege is lifted .already lamorde has been allowed to travel out of the country and yet some ppl still believe this govt is fighting corruption !!!!! Nigerians will always be fooled and scammed until they start putting on their thinking caps and stop letting politicians fool them

I know a lot of you have become cheer leaders for your oppressors but let me lay some things bare for you.
- Dasuki was IBB's nominee into Jonathan's security team and he assumed too much powers. He was more intelligent and self confident than Jonathan and the other service Chiefs.
- even the fact that the NSA was the one ordering military wares is a testament to the cluelessness and dumb Ness of Jonathan. What manner of CIC he was only God knows.
- Jonathan also employed a Minister of Defence from IBB, Gusau and that one was comprehensively disgraced by the CDS , Badeh. I hope you are seeing the picture of a stupid presidency. Jonathan has lots of admirers but I always advise them not to try to be like him in their marriage, work or home life.
- there were many times the Boko Haram war got messy, generals stealing, troops with no weapons, there was even a near coup all related to corruption under the weakest president Nigeria has ever known
- from the figures Dasuki himself supplied about $2bn has been stolen.He is not denying corruption. there was a line in his statement where he is hinting that he has information on other thieves
- all the acknowledgement receipts he mentioned from the ex chief of airforce chief of staff are going to get that man in trouble. I don't think the airforce received all the jets we were supposed to have paid for.
- Buhari will not allow Dasuki and corrupt generals to run free not just because he hates corruption but for his own security. that is the kind of money they use to plan coup and buy legislators who are all for sale.
- the persecution of Jonathan's men is not going you end. I would do the same if I were in power. they are a serious security risk and they have looted the treasury . Young soldiers have died while pot bellied generals have billions in their accounts. There is always pay back time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 989900: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2015
lolaxavier:
Lamorde don run pass Chad border...chisos!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 989900: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:
APC... sponsored propaganda... haha!

Dasuki made excellent points about the panel's probe, so naturally APC, counters with media propaganda, just like that dollars and guns of akpabio, when people complained about invading the government house. or the missing soldiers which we are not still sure, yet...

S H U T U P!
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by 989900: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Alright, I'll say this slowly, and for the last time: D a s u k i s u r e l y k n o w s w h o B o k o h a r a m s p o n s o r s a r e.
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by oweman: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Deicieving Jonathan is a very small and easy job whe drunk he will accept and believe anything .especially if the informant also. come along with some. cassh and more alcohol .
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by marlockj: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Director General, National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, Dr. Emmanuel Osita Okereke, on Friday alleged that former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki wanted him dead for reporting some of his (Dasuki) activities to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He also threw his weight behind the Department of State Services, DSS, for preventing Dasuki from traveling abroad.

The DSS operatives have continued to lay siege on Dasuki’s residence despite a court order.

However, the NATFORCE DG, while speaking with DAILY POST, advocated that anybody standing trial on criminal case should not be allowed to travel overseas under whatever guise.

He alleged that Dasuki was one of the people that deceived former President, Goodluck Jonathan, when he convinced him to remove all the service chiefs.

He told DAILY POST that, “There is information we made available to the former President and he was directed to invite us for more information but Dasuki rebuffed it because he was trying to save his boys and agents.

“We know how many arms that entered this country illegally through various borders, which ex-NSA concealed and protected the suspects.

“My men intercepted 12 trailer load of ammunition at Sema border, and Col. Sambo used his boys to clear the arms and threatened to assassinate me when I wrote to the former President Jonathan”.

He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria, adding that “former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

The NATFORCE boss further stated that the ex-NSA “contributed 80 percent to the security problems we are having today.”

Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

“He disobeyed several court orders while in office for his selfish interest. Why is he asking that order of the same court he disobeyed while in office should be obeyed now?”

Okereke, who expressed dismay that the man who should be answering treasonable felony charges is talking of medical check-up oversees, stressed that “it is only in Nigeria that somebody who is standing trial in a criminal matter would want to travel abroad for medical checkup”.

“Now, we are talking about insecurity in the country; former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border. This is the man the chairman, Police Service Commission recommended as one of the best police officers, who has done well for his country; today, that same man is now an escapee,” he further alleged.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/dasuki-wanted-to-assassinate-me-for-reporting-him-to-jonathan-natforce-dg/

Why is Nigeria like this?

medical check up,you mst travel out?

So they cnt check up in Nigeria.

If you are on trial do you check up here,or if you are too rich that you cnt go to Nigerian hospital, send for the medical teams to come over.since you hv xcess money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.