Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35386 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Maga,thats what happens to people that spends on girls,trying to nurture a girl like they're her father,and a real nigga that didn't do any wahala would just sweep her up and phuck her anyhow

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by djnonny(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Are you a learner
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by noleon22(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
U be her Maga, datz all

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by morab90(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
God knows better.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kennyman2000(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
You bleeped up big time bro! Well, i wouldnt blame you, they say experience is the best teacher. Now, u've felt the pain of being betrayed. When we nairalanders wey done get the experience here dey yarn u na say, make u na no spend for gals, say, some gals are ungrateful beings. Abi, shey u no dey see, ''hoes aint loyal'' u thought, that words were for joke. Right? Now, u know better.

I guess, op isnt hustler, seems he's comfortable already. He can keep spending!

Op, its time to pick the pieces of your broken heart and move on.

Next time, instead of wasting ur money on a foolish hoe. Use the money to get your house pimped. Get yourself nice shirts and get fashionable things. Step up ur swags. Use the swags to get them gals packaged outside, they'll fall when they see fashionistic op with nice perfs like black orchid Tom ford, use that money to get yourself a ride too and if u done get before, buy additional one, he no dey too much. Take them home, that u've gotten pimped and see if they'll wanna leave. From there, na to dey use story bang them.

Lastly, you can as well invest the money into something profitable.

Once again, spending money on a girl education is no guarantee you can buy their loyalty.

To my hustler nairalanders out there, may God bless our hustle!!

17 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by ogbanje1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
You be confam mugu. angry

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by franklingud(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time babe!
End time yeye guy.
End time relationship. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrBasketball: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Maga. angry

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by missKiffy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just forget her and move on, that's the best you can do
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by aariwa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op you must be from Enugu state cos this trend is common among them
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by femi4: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?
Maga don pay, shout Hallelujah!
My guy, u be ABELEJAYAN
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.

Gbam.
You are rite.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrBasketball: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
She cheated....Move on!undecided
A girl that he sponsored to school and move on just like that? Say something encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by jbl007(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
put her on OLX na.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
if a girl accepts u, she will be like u want to bang her if u didn't bang her, she will call u a jew man, few girls will spare u among their friends the rest will kill u, call u impotent, call u jew

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by chillian(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:
No remedy bro.

Its hard, but leave her and look forward.. To what you want to achieve in life and ask yourself if a girl or lady like this will be of good use to you if you both eventually get together.

Its obvious she doesn't value you. Would you remain with someone like that?

See this as a blessing, that you know how she feels about you and you can drop her for whoever she likes and move forward in your endeavours .

Don't ask your next girlfriend for sex... It doesn't show that you have values.
You said it all bro i agree with you.thank God she was honest
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by 400billionman: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:

cheesy grin

I quit being like you long ago. Thank God, no girl chop me pass N50k. All of them no pass N200k. Sending woman to school mean say i be BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION.

But bros, if you want to have your way with ladies, it is sex before money. It is a hard truth. Once a lady notices that you meet all her needs and do not demand anything from her, she will collect all your gifts and FRIENDZONE you.

Any lady you meet, tell her you want her to come to your house. If not she sees you as mugu.

One i for marry called me MUGU after 3 months dating without sex. A lady who once promised, that she can never marry another guy.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrBasketball:
A girl that he sponsored to school and move on just like that? Say something sensible.
[size=28pt]ShE CheATeD!!!! MovE ON!!!!!!!angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Let her go, withdraw your financial help + may God console u bro. But wait ooo, some girls are just too heartless. She will soon be back after she realises that boys in school are only after one thing 'Pu33y' Take heart bro

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrBasketball: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
[size=28pt]ShE CheATeD!!!! MovE ON!!!!!!!angry[/size]

You drunk?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Classicman47(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
irks me when guys play the foool like this.
this girl made it obvious to you she dont give a damnn about you.
she cheated.
said it to your face.
and you're out here planning on how to buy a phone for her?
love is indeed blind.

NO. This Niqqa is BLIND!!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by jbl007(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
franklingud:
End time babe!
End time yeye guy.
End time relationship. embarassed embarassed embarassed
All ur own na end-time dis: end-time dat...witches yaff get u o.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by killsmith(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I know this nneka of a girl...
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by pedrilo: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wait a second! Is it that our ladies are getting wiser and our guys getting more foolish this days? This is the third thread today about the foolishness of our guys.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by slimgold123(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will continue to tell you that sex before marriage is sin.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Every disappointment is a blessing. Move on!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rule No.1 Do not nuture a long distance relationship with a student/corper.

What were you thinking?

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by arsetalks(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Move on mate. I didn't sponsor my first girlfriend fully but I did a good job and was gilted. She left me under an untendable excuse. I moved on but she wasn't happy that I moved on, She came back after 2 years, I stupidly accepted her. we were planning marriage only for me to discover she got married to another guy behind my back at the time she was busy planning her future with me.

It still affects me till today but moving on is important. The only way you pay such people back is through your success. Work hard, be successful, let them have a reason to regret their action.

Believe me, I had it worst than you. The girl I dated after her died 2 days before I engaged her. Like you, I never had sex with her. She died, she was killed by the idiots at luth. But I am a better person for it. Move on, work hard and be successful. Wishing them bad or hurting yourself won't get you any where.

If you ever need support, a friend, you follow me and I will PM you my email and phone number.

Keep keeping on warrior.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by macaranta(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be awesome, show her what she threw away.
Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women waiting out there
In lil Keshi's voice **Osheyyyy Badest** OP every chic investment still in school is 90% not yours ...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
She was even honest! Ur galfriend can be on a deck and she would answer ur call and tell u she loves u and bla bla bla and then drop ur call and continue blowing! gals ain't loyal bro. Never take it to heart. Every soji guy knows what I'm talking about!

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kushma(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't know when some stupid guys will wise up and stop all these investment they are doing for some gals. With all don't blame her rather I blame u.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by humphy0000: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
dummie-ass nigur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.