Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35389 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by JayJustus(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
And you could have used that money to invest in my life...see liability that you threw hard currency on...chai...

CALL: after the reggae play the scamming

RESPONSE: scamming, scamming
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
She was even honest! Ur galfriend can be on a deck and she would answer ur call and tell u she loves u and bla bla bla and then drop ur call and continue blowing! gals ain't loyal bro. Never take it to heart. Every soji guy knows what I'm talking about!
very correct

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by iampeTer(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Girls take the good guys for granted
SMH

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Sveen: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
so we still have guys who sponsor girls through their education in this 21st century angry

When will you dumb heads learn

You guys still think the story is like before abi? Emeka a successful Igbo trader who is an illiterate will meet and fall in love with Ada and then he'll sponsor her through the university so that she will marry him after graduating and then they'll live happily ever after.

Guys please learn....don't sponsor any strange girl through university. Some of you don't even remember your family members at home yet you spend on a girl that doesn't give a fück about you. undecided

Op sorry just forget about her and move on.
grin Weyrey... Lmao @emaka the rich business man.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Patented: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guy! She don waka comot ur life! There are many fish in the river and she is nt worth it as u once thought
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Conner44: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
aariwa:
Op you must be from Enugu state cos this trend is common among them

Na wao! Why that particular state nah?

Or is it because 'eNUGU' rhymes with 'A MuGu'?

Take ya time oh!

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by ghostmist: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:
Bro it a very painful act, we know but u gotta move on n forget her

Lemme gv u a secret about gals, wen u distant your self from gals d tends to move closer to you..

If you still love her just forgive and move on but you have to do the following so that she will be the one begging for you attention

Draw totally away from her
Cut the financial support bro, u aint married yet
[s]When she calls don't pick immediately unless it the third time
When you missed her calls don't call her immediately leave it for days
When she message you on social media don't reply till the next day
When u re on fone always make it fun, discuss important tins and kip d call short[/s]
And last associate your self with other hot chicks, take cool selfies and leave them on your fone

If this don't work on her den bro u too cool n nice for any babe to toy with...move ahead

#knowyourworth
Just tell the OP to cut his losses and get tha fvck outta there...
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by CyberWolf: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
The one that vexes most is no sex..How can I be dating a girl and not fvck her Nawa oo Some guys de try angry ..Whether we agreed to get married or not, I must fvck you. If you don't a relationship where sex is involved, then get lost angry

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Aronu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Never in my life will I be such dumb as the OP...

What?? In this buharist economy

Guy, I pity you...who knows how much you might spent on her only to be bombarded with this??

I no go try am!!!! Not even when there are lots of ladies who are full-fledged graduates praying day in and out for a husband...

Even if am a weed smoker, I can never get high to sponsor a girl for her education talk less of having one stupid belief that she will be my wife in the future and consequently develop the "no sex till marriage" mindset ....

I hate ladies!! Though talking from experience, but not as bad as that of the OP

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by boma95(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?

Why will you train a girl youre not married to in school ?
You've not had sex with her,is she a virgin?
Sometimes you guys are at fault sef sad

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by uzo4real(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Bgorgeous: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guy re lucky she's honest with u, l don't blame u though it's hard to let go especially when uv not touched her. But it's obvious it's over
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by naijaboiy: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mtchewww

Stingy man
yes! But I'm very generous to my family members who brought me up.

If you want to go to school go and meet your parents or family members to train you . If they can't then you hawk akara. Na your mates dey street dey hustle,dem no get two heads.

Mtcheeeeew undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by CyberWolf: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Aronu:
Never in my life will I be such dumb as the OP...

What?? In this buharist economy

Guy, I pity you...who knows how much you might spent on her only to be bombarded with this??

I no go try am!!!! Not even when there are lots of ladies who are full-fledged graduates praying day in and out for a husband...

Even if am a weed smoker, I can never get high to sponsor a girl for her education talk less of having one stupid belief that she will be my wife in the future and consequently develop the "no sex till marriage" mindset ....

I hate ladies!! Though talking from experience, but not as bad as that of the OP
and she no even see her pant Nawa for some guys oo angry
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sveen:
grin Weyrey... Lmao @emaka the rich business man.
oga na the story na grin
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
But this op no try Sha. Abi you no go University before? No how person go enter school no go change. Girl must get guy wey go dey York her steady. You come dey sponsor girl wey you no York op. Mehn... Thangs dey happen o. Me wey go meet girl on Thursday den York her on Saturday.... I pity op. Guys make we dey learn abeg.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Michellla(f): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
gary400:
see d z bros o...shuu....varsity: one sharp guy don tame am....one thing bout woman is dey r urs wen u r tugeda....so after all uv written u still want me to advice u weda to buy her phone.....buy her BlackBerry Priv ok.....omo ode.....always check the handwriting on d wall man.....she z gone...just follow what Michellla said ok...that's ma own opinion o....MAye hunter
dont mind op .Hopefully He'll Follow What We Adviced grin
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by viktor01(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Michellla(f): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
gary400:
best comment ever.....thumbs up honey bunny.....this ur comment ehn...e don colet award finish
thanks tons. smileycheesy
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by LastProphet: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
am only responding because you sound like a nice innocent boy, now here it is;

1. delete her number from your phone and remove all contact
2. Shed a few tears because its going to hurt for a few days
3. Focus more on one of your life goals - education, career, whatever
4. A few months from now you will be better off and you would have learnt something

And for the future, NEVER NEVER NEVER DATE ANYBODY LIVING OUTSIDE YOUR TOWN, DO YOU HEAR ME?

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by laporsche40: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Loool..av experienced d same...just try to forget her and look for anoda classy babe..don't disturb her..let her live her life to d fullest. She will come back If she truly loves u
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Michellla(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
macaranta:

In lil Keshi's voice **Osheyyyy Badest** OP every chic investment still in school is 90% not yours ...
for reals.high time he learnss that
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mtchewww

Stingy man

why are u angry at me? did i mention you on the thread
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Niggas still paying for any girl's tuition fee when he's not legally married to her and commited is a complete zombie.

If your parents can't pay your bills then drop out from school.

Awww. Truckie..did that bish used you? angry grin
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Damfostopper(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
congratulations bro....i have succesfully uninstal adamu/mumu from u....go out now n be wise....neva...i mean neva ever sponsor infact....unless ur married to she...n if ur married make sure she uses ur name n nt ha parent name.....if u wanna sponsor a gal...marry n impregnate ha n send ha to part tym undergraduate studies....u knw say gals av fish brains.....if ur gal jus av admission in the university...chances are...u gonna lose ha....especially freshers n 100,200 undergraduates

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by deramarks(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Leave her and run just like u'll see boko haram nd run because as long as "love" is concerned there is no love in her heart for u
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kennyman2000(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Heineken:
Badt guy.. Mehn I love this comment. Op you need to wake up seriously. Girls are bad news.

Lol.. Bro, am telling you, i learnt that logic tey tey.. One of my friends was once looking for a self contain apartment sometimes ago, he insisted that, the apartment he's looking for must have steady electricity. I mean, the area. I was like, wetin u wan use steady electricity do? u be welder abi na barber u be. He was like, u no go understand, i never knew that, na packaging things this guy wan use am do oooo... Its because of his air condition he's looking for steady electricity. To package gals. He's air condition in his sitting room, got the house pimped. Always stepping up his fashion sense. Getting himself nice designer wears and accessories. Got himself a car as well. U'll always see him on abroad online shopping stores, buying swaggalistic things and sophisticated things to love-vendor his house. If u see his kitchen, he's almost all electronic kitchen gadgets. He never spent for gals. Infact, he's the one collecting from them, when most gals enter his house, they'll fall. some will even call him and be begging him, they want to come and spend the night with him just to have a feel of his cool room and all the eatable in his fridge.

Guys, use your to get urself comfortable and use the comfortability to package them gals!

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Emirofsambisa1: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time!!! Buhari must hear this!

This is corruption

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by SylarsMcQuins: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

If he has the money, why not. He should see it as a charity not surety of their relationship.

Your confused
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by bayumyguy: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
You are a secondary sch leaver and u are sponsoring ur girfriend to university,your mumu pass 4G.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by SylarsMcQuins: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
boma95:

Why will you train a girl youre not married to in school ? You've not had sex with her,is she a virgin? Sometimes you guys are at fault sef sad

I really don't understand this OP, I don't knw guys like this still exists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.