Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35384 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by realjennyTuz: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?
don't worry so much cos she will.cm bk to beg u afta service.. By den she wil realize wt she threw away

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Let her go, withdraw your financial help + may God console u bro. But wait ooo, some girls are just too heartless. She will soon be back after she realises that boys in school are only after one thing 'Pu33y' Take heart bro

A woman's heart doest think about the consequence of her actions...most women are like this. Can be dangerous and lethal. When a woman cheats on a man she usually does it out of anger, disrespect and hate. Not necessarily for the pleasure as in the case of men. If you are not careful she can kill you in the process especially if the guy she is cheating on you with is telling her what to do.

When a woman is no longer in love with you, you are seeing signs...just walk away like a confident man. Don't stick around...the longer you stick, the more she sees you as a weak man and a fool.

PS: Women like this is why many good women today are crying not being able to find good men. The once good men are now monsters and don't trust women. Do you think this guy will ever ever trust a woman again?

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by xtervaganza(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is stoopid your 2nd name? So this girl was kpanshing another guy and you want to buy phone for her? Ypu de craze?

I never see where 1st bank staff de collect salary from skye bank ooo

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Expert 1 more thread from freemanan the guy na be Trust.. he trust ladies pass anything

Heehehehe... I just happen to have good ones around. I know lots are wayward but good ones dey...

Tuale bros... Long time
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
nigga forget that shiittt. she must be over 30. like ibinabo fiberesima. old but still very hot lol grin

anything under 30, you cant do nothing for me so keep on moving
Lol I'm telling you.I leave the students for the students , I prefer adult female who knows what life is talking about.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:

In year one u mean? Truely its as if when one enters the university irrespective of ones age, one Kindda loose their sense of reasoning and start Acting childish
Yea they do not think straight, still want to have fun especially year 1 and 2 , those babes can turn down a serious stable guy for one year one wiz kid carrot trouser guy.Instead of me been insulted I give them space till wen they are through with school and service now they know what life is all about smiley.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by sukkot: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
BiggyB242:

Lol I'm telling you.I leave the students for the students , I prefer adult female who knows what life is talking about.
exactly lol. we got that usher disease. that nigga usher always marrying women 10 years older than him. his first wife was like late thirties when he was like 20 or so. his second wife is like 50 and he is thirty something. we got that USHER disease brah. old and hot women lol. i aint got time to be dealing with unstable young women. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Move on fool, that gal is enjoying first class kpolaring in school

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by ifko: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.

What else can i say than 2 call u MAGA. Receive sense in Jesus Name
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
new2020:

A woman's heart doest think about the consequence of her actions...most women are like this. Can be dangerous and lethal. When a woman cheats on a man she usually does it out of anger, disrespect and hate. Not necessarily for the pleasure as in the case of men. If you are not careful she can kill you in the process especially if the guy she is cheating on you with is telling her what to do.

When a woman is no longer in love with you, you are seeing signs...just walk away like a confident man. Don't stick around...the longer you stick, the more she sees you as a weak man and a fool.

PS: Women like this is why many good women today are crying not being able to find good men. The once good men are now monsters and don't trust women. Do you think this guy will ever ever trust a woman again?
You've said it all bro. I agree with 'women cheats out of anger' Ladies don't just cheat for fun, there is always a reason for that. Nice write up thou
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
exactly lol. we got that usher disease. that nigga usher always marrying women 10 years older than him. his first wife was like late thirties when he was like 20 or so. his second wife is like 50 and he is thirty something. we got that USHER disease brah. old and hot women lol. i aint got time to be dealing with unstable young women. cheesy

Nah I don't want an older lady ,I just prefer a lady who is through with her school and NYSC.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Better upgrade
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by sukkot: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
BiggyB242:

Nah I don't want an older lady ,I just prefer a lady who is through with her school and NYSC.
A lady who is JUST through with her school and NYSC will show you pepper more than the one in school cuz her expectations are very unrealistically high and they are still very idealistic. you gotta wait till frustration sets in at the thirties mark. na that time all the yanga go done die finish. life go done beat am down well well grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by pressplay55: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
you should have requested for the sex b4 she gained addmission.
It is very important:make sure u hit that kitty cat reall bad,
after that i swear you wont come here asking for advice.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
U are d worst fool I have ever clip eyes on angry

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
A lady who is JUST through with her school and NYSC will show you pepper more than the one in school cuz her expectations are very unrealistically high and they are still very idealistic. you gotta wait till frustration sets in at the thirties mark. na time time all the yanga go done die finish. life go done beat am down well well grin

Nah you wrong
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by craix(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
OYO...
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Chynexa(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why do ladies always behave like this? Guy, you should have known better. No lady is worth it. I repeat: NO LADY IS WORTH IT. Even a girl you are married to can do this talk more of the one you never pay her bride price.

Advice for men: Don't sponsor any girl to the University on the hope/plan that you will marry her when she graduate.

Even your wife, before you send her to the University, make sure she has given you at least three children, so that whatever happens, it won't pain you much.

Finally, if you are charitable enough, then, sponsor the girl freely and without any attachment or affection for her. A philanthropist. A cheerful giver. After all, God loves a cheerful giver.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.
You are creating a very wrong impression about female undergraduates in general. People might make deductions from the above that girls shouldn't be educated up to the university level. But i'm happy there are others who are intelligent and won't make poor judgements so i won't push it.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Heehehehe... I just happen to have good ones around. I know lots are wayward but good ones dey...

Tuale bros... Long time

You never still change.. u still they trust ladies.. okay oo.. we re watching.. were u hide put since na ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by ledaman: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bad investment without returns!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
new2020:

1 bottle of origin for u

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by dancrux(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
She aint intrested again...
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by tonytony208(m): 4:35am On Nov 22, 2015
collinsflex:
Bro it a very painful act, we know but u gotta move on n forget her

Lemme gv u a secret about gals, wen u distant your self from gals d tends to move closer to you..

If you still love her just forgive and move on but you have to do the following so that she will be the one begging for you attention

Draw totally away from her
Cut the financial support bro, u aint married yet
When she calls don't pick immediately unless it the third time
When you missed her calls don't call her immediately leave it for days
When she message you on social media don't reply till the next day
When u re on fone always make it fun, discuss important tins and kip d call short
And last associate your self with other hot chicks, take cool selfies and leave them on your fone

If this don't work on her den bro u too cool n nice for any babe to toy with...move ahead

#knowyourworth

Why will I go through all this trouble over a girl that cheats on me? Why?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Very simple, stop paying her school fee. She has already made you understand that marrying her would not stop her from having sex with other men.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by mimicious(f): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Skibo are u kidding me! undecided. For a lady to say such and u still want to pay for her transport fare and buy her. Guy just leave the bae to be stranded she does not worth any penny from u angry

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You never still change.. u still they trust ladies.. okay oo.. we re watching.. were u hide put since na ....

One of Seunn's thug banned me for some reasons..... I am working on them... They shot the wrong foot..

Happy Sunday
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Kennedy767(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Too many ugly stories abt women....women jst too heartless
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fkhalifa(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.
lady, what about a lady thats getting D.E to uni? even though was loyal and faithful in her 2yrs ND programe, does that mean she ill most likely change when she starts her uni in months time?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by padrey(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Bro move on forget abt her, don't give urself unnecessary anxiety ...Girls of dis generation of our's don't worth it.... U av 2 take d gud wit d bad, smile when u r sad, luv wat u got and rememba wat u had........ Alwayz 4giv bt neva 4get, learn 4rm ur mistakes bt neva regret, pple change, luv hurts, friends leave, thingz go wrong bt jst rememba dat life goes on....millions of girls are waiting for u bro....she we regret it.....
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Kennedy767(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Ladies are just nt encouraging at all..too bad tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.