Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35391 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Banter1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?
same shit happen to me. There's no remedy just move on bro.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
viktor01:

The matter no tire u brother? Train girl for school when I know Love is so fickle and transient.
e tire me o brother. Person go leave him family members dey train one strange girl for university because of a love "so fickle and transient" grin

When plenty single graduates dey around to pick from to marry from.

You need to see the way some girls here in the university live their lives. You no go believe say person don price her already.

It's sad mehn. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by calabardick(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Campus babes? bros have you been through university before?
I rather date a market woman than a female student, but have this in your mind that she will come back for you.school girls are runs girls

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Your confused

You are stupid

Do you like pitu love?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is guys like you who makes girls like them to think guys like me are fools like you....

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by IamLucy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
lakeside30:

Lucifer
have you taken your medicine today? undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by sisisioge: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
You were sent straight from heaven to help her meet her needs, afterwards...u bounce! Sorry, that's the reality.

May God send me my angel too...my bills are so overwhelming! Chai, I will so appreciate the guy grin grin grin Couldn't resist ruffling your feathers wink

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol.. Bro, am telling you, i learnt that logic tey tey.. One of my friends was once looking for a self contain apartment sometimes ago, he insisted that, the apartment he's looking for must have steady electricity. I mean, the area. I was like, wetin u wan use steady electricity do? u be welder abi na barber u be. He was like, u no go understand, i never knew that, na packaging things this guy wan use am do oooo... Its because of his air condition he's looking for steady electricity. To package gals. He's air condition in his sitting room, got the house pimped. Always stepping up his fashion sense. Getting himself nice designer wears and accessories. Got himself a car as well. U'll always see him on abroad online shopping stores, buying swaggalistic things and sophisticated things to love-vendor his house. If u see his kitchen, he's almost all electronic kitchen gadgets. He never spent for gals. Infact, he's the one collecting from them, when most gals enter his house, they'll fall. some will even call him and be begging him, they want to come and spend the night with him just to have a feel of his cool room and all the eatable in his fridge.

Guys, use your to get urself comfortable and use the comfortability to package them gals!
Hahaha.. All na packaging bro. No time to be mumu. I can't even reason what the Op did. Sponsoring a girl when you have younger ones? Even if u no get younger ones u go get mother na.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by viktor01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:
am only responding because you sound like a nice innocent boy, now here it is;

1. delete her number from your phone and remove all contact
2. Shed a few tears because its going to hurt for a few days
3. Focus more on one of your life goals - education, career, whatever
4. A few months from now you will be better off and you would have learnt something

And for the future, NEVER NEVER NEVER DATE ANYBODY LIVING OUTSIDE YOUR TOWN, DO YOU HEAR ME?

yes sir.........
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by SylarsMcQuins: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are stupid
Do you like pitu love?
I'm not stupid, d Op is.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Aronu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
and she no even see her pant Nawa for some guys oo angry

Leave that dumb of a guy, for this 21st century, he still dey trust ladies... Hmmm, o boy receive sense!!!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Empredboy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be
awesome, show her what she threw away.

Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women
waiting out there
350000000 girl? Are you among?
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be
awesome, show her what she threw away.

Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women
waiting out there
350000000 girl? Are you among?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by dacovajnr: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=kendoh2 post=40257359]I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by dacovajnr: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nairalanders this is a Riddle..Who is he? grin
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
I wonder how guys dey manage not to fvck girls on the first day undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be awesome, show her what she threw away.
Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women waiting out there
badt girl
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by idupaul: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
My candid advise is that U should buy her the phone ASAP and warn her never to it again

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kunlexze(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
also had similar issue but mine was just recharge card,later she stop calling me nd later she never pick my calls that was around january lastyear.

last year,on valentine day she just uploaded a picture she snaped with her new b'f and said "best valentine ever"
mehn i was damn mad.

i deleted her number,deleted all her picture and messages on my phone and moved on,even though it hurt.i just had to move on mehn no time.

#hoes aint loyal
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Certifiedboss: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.

If you kpansh her at all e for no pain you like this
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by katoto: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
she is a wicked soul....she will reap it in d near future
I like this girl's honesty.She doesn't want to live a lie.We should commend her honesty.Op should better go on with his life.I think she doesn't want to live with a guilty conscience.It is left with op.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Eaganguolly(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
IamLucy:
move on bruhh. university changes most of us girls
yea u are right though some do end up regretting their action later in life because that was at a stage they can find a true love. When they are nothing yet
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Spidermon: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Even if you are gonna break up with her, u have to f-ck her before you discharge her. The 4 years of endurance should go to waste.

Find way to bang her like overnight or weekend. Then Log out.
The method way you go use, no be me go teach you.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by sukkot: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.
no shiiitt. as opposed to what ?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.
You spoke my mind the last time i dated an undergraduate was when i was one.She must be through with her school and nysc.No compromise

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by vislabraye(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:

People keep making this mistake. Pls don't sponsor a girl and expect her to reciprocate (guys do the same thing but they are very few). If you want to marry, look for someone who has finished schooling.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.

Even me sef dey wonder hw you take graduate @Anyss
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
move on....
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am very sory op. Its funny how some girls always say there r no good guys out there, yet wen dey find good guys who treat dem good, dey Bleep up. U gona get a good girl poster. Dnt wory gur

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Admiralty616:

Lols. Abi?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Admiralty616:

Lols. Be like God too like me ooh

No let me catch u sha ooh. Lol
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
BiggyB242:

You spoke my mind the last time i dated an undergraduate was when i was one.She must be through with her school and nysc.No compromise

In year one u mean? Truely its as if when one enters the university irrespective of ones age, one Kindda loose their sense of reasoning and start Acting childish
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by okparea(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
just keep paying someday she will give you a chance and sleep with her that day break her heart same minute girls always have a weak spot look for her best friend to talk sense into her or date somebody close to her she will just feel like dying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.