Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178271 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
laurenziz6:
@solomonbrown
Do u
think its possible dat lucy inherited her fathers
Powers instead of ivy?
maybe!! But i don't think so.. Lucy is a wolf not a vamp.. But you could be right.. I was actually thinking someone else did.. Maybe lucy's mother(especially) or damien(most unlikely).. Well,those are my thoughts.. Just maybe!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
joviegghead:
maybe!! But i don't think so.. Lucy is a wolf not a vamp.. But you could be right.. I was actually thinking someone else did.. Maybe lucy's mother(especially) or damien(most unlikely).. Well,those are my thoughts.. Just maybe!!

You actually say my mind

Let's wait for solomon snr
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wating consine me nd mother-daughter's quarelundecided
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Waiting patiently for more.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
No update yet, solomonbrown64 where are thou
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
IVY

I still couldn't get the hug scene with Richard out of my head, whenver I remember it i get goosebumps and my face go all red. Why do I feel so drawn to me, what is it about him that makes me rethink my stance on relationships?
No Ivy, you should be ashamed of yourself, this man killed your mentor, yeah he did assisted by My Mentor's wife.
It's been three days since Richard promised to get back to me on the issue of George's transference of power but I haven't heard from him and I cannot go on with the plan I have else everything could just backfire On me.
Lately I have been writing poems, guess the appraisal from Richard spurned me to do more of such. I was on my fifteenth poem when I heard noise and then snapping and then screaming. I smelt Richard, what the hell is he doing her?I dropped my pencil and ran to the huge living room and to my greatest surprise I saw Richard trying to contain Lucy who was hell bent on attacking her mum.
What's going on, am I dreaming or something, I had to scream before I was heard and I demanded for silence.
"What the hell is going on here, Cedric, why are these two dogs in my living room?"
I had to force myself to call Richard a dog, what is wrong with me.
" Look at this ungrateful bittch, My dad made who you are and you have the fvcking nerve to call his daughter a dog! I can end you here and now. Let me also remind you that this is my home and I can come here whenever I deem fit. I came here to expose the treacherous bittch who birth me - - - my mom. My mum has been working for someone for hundreds of years...... "
" You will keep quiet Lucy, how dare you come in here and call me treacherous. Are you out of your fvcking mind?? " Her mum cut her off.
" Nah, I am not. I am just here to expose you and demand that you leave this premises and this town because you aided or better still you planned the death of your husband and a father to all present Here. "
" ooooh... "I heard everyone say, hmmm Lucy has finally lost it, guess this will be my opportunity and why is Richard staring at me, it's making me uncomfortable.
" Lucy, I know you are not yourself after you aided your husband in killing your father..... "
" Keep that deceitful tongue sealed within your foul mouth. You are a nymph and you are over three thousand years old, you are technically the first werewolf and I think the first vampire. You played and completely fooled my dad into believing he was the first vampire, and that explains why he was so easily defeated in the battle few months back . A battle you planned by saving Richard Mikaelson after Dad massacred His parents. Your strange decision to leave him on the battlefield when he needed you most confirms my accusations and the fact that whenever Richard howls, we all hopelessly go on our knees even the Elders but you don't because you are not only a match for him but you are his creator. Fellow vampires, Anthea Keller, the woman who calls her self my mother is the mole who sold Your all father out. "
The whole hall was completely quiet after Lucy's speech, Anthea calmly replied,
" What laughable accusations, what do you have to prove your claim of me both being a vampire and a werewolf,because I have never heard of such and it's not even possible. "
" Oh, that's simple, Remember you created Richard and so the creation always have his way of communicating with his creator. "
She turned to Richard who didn't want to do whatever Lucy was asking him but he finally succumbed after whatever Lucy whispered to him.
He moved some distance from Lucy, I thought he was gonna transform but instead he started shaking and then he gritted his teeth, every one moved away from him as lightening surged from his hands and then he howled forcing everyone to their knees but just like Lucy said, Anthea didn't even move but then she was clearly shocked to see Richard conjuring lightening as everyone else. His eyes were glowing red and then he growled in a very weird way like he was trying to talk to someone.
Anthea started feeling uneasy and was sweating profusely, Richard did the growl stuff again as the lightening started to go dim but Anthea held herself from growling too and I thought it was all over but with his last strength, the lightening surged powerfully around Richard and he did the growling thing again and this time Anthea growled back before falling to one knee. Her eyes glowed sky blue and everyone screamed various deities they believed in after seeing what just happened.
I couldn't believe what I saw, Anthea, a werewolf and a vampire. Shitt, what sort of freak is she? I mean Richard is scary enough and after what he just displayed I am damn sure no one in his right senses will want to go after him. Anthea was another level of monstrosity and I couldn't think of how I could banish such a fellow because I doubt if anyone will even go near her,but I have to try.
Richard collapsed to the floor, that released us from his hold and Lucy ran straight to him.
" Anthea Keller, with the authority bestowed on me by the entire...... "
" Save your speech, little one. I will leave, you all are of no use to me anymore but I am not leaving this town and no one should try to make me to, I don't need to tell you what will happen.
So you can conjure Lightning now William, You are finally accepting who you are, Zeus's chosen one "
Zeus's chosen one, the Fvck does that mean?
P. S - - - - Before you all skin me alive, I was able to charge my phone today in a viewing centre hence this quick update after the match. The power situation will improve by tomorrow hopefully and I will be back to my usual schedule. ..
Top of the table... Ain't easy jawe. COYG

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for the update.

We are top of the league hope Chelsea do themselves a favor by beating Leicester or draw if not.....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
boladex1:
Thanks for the update.

We are top of the league hope Chelsea do themselves a favor by beating Leicester or draw if not.....
So... You are a fellow gunner..... Ahhh... I didn't know oh... I am divided on the Chelsea match tomorrow jawe... But whatever happens I am waiting for next Monday...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
solomonbrown64:

So... You are a fellow gunner..... Ahhh... I didn't know oh... I am divided on the Chelsea match tomorrow jawe... But whatever happens I am waiting for next Monday...

Am a gunner for life, I want us to be clear at the table so praying for Leicester to drop point and we can have confidence to beat Mancini. Every point matter in this league.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
boladex1:

Am a gunner for life, I want us to be clear at the table so praying for Leicester to drop point and we can have confidence to beat Mancini. Every point matter in this league.
You are right, every point does count. The Confidence is there bro, we were just a bit tired today that's all.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
getting more comlicated

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
U da try

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2015
***Dancing skelewu***
Today's update go bam wella...
And thanks for the previous one...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Nairaland chosen writer, ride on jare

RYDA

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
@op dem boiz dey ooze confidence wella diz days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
IVY

Zeus's chosen? is that some kind of code or secret message because we all know for a fact that Greek mythologies are just haresay, definitely it's a coded message although Richard ability to conjure lightening is something else for discussion another time.
Mrs Keller didn't even have a slight display of remorse for what she did, in fact it seems she even enjoyed it. Richard and his wife later took their leave after he was able to get himself up. Everyone gave them quite some distance, I wouldn't blame them though, after what he just displayed even me wouldn't go near him just yet. I can't talk to him now about the power issue but if Anthea is the first vampire then I will never get the full powers of the first vampire just like George never did because he wasn't actually the first. I am just grateful I yielded to Richard's advice and didn't go after Anthea, I would never have made it alive.
It took Anthea about an hour to get her things away from the house but her reaction felt weird, it seemed more like she expected this to happen soon because of the relative ease with which she took the whole thing, something is not right in all this.
Well, I will have to wait for things to quiet down a little bit because I will certainly need to see Richard again.
RICHARD

Lucy was one crazy woman, my life is already complicated as it is, why is Lucy all bent on making it worse. I followed her all the way to her previous home. She parked outside the gates and stepped out rather hastily. I parked and quickly ran after her but she was already in which was a great surprise to me because I expected some sort of resistance from the guards since her dad before he died disowned her or probably they didn't know about it. I tried to go in and of course I was shoved back rather harshly which didn't do well to my already foul mood. I snapped the neck of the fool that shoved me back and did the same to the rest there before getting in just in time to stop Lucy from attacking her mum.
I know Lucy haven't forgotten what her own mum did to her in battle where she almost killed her own daughter if it wasn't for me, she might have but going head to head with Anthea might mean her end.
Well, since Lucy couldn't use her claws and teeth, she used her tongue and in a manner I know I could never speak to my mum or even my guardian, Lucy blasted her mom and accused her of killing her Dad together with me.
Anthea was rather enjoying the show until Lucy asked me to do something I have never done before, asking me to call out to Anthea, creator to creation and wolf to wolf.
I told her I have never tried it before but she said I had to or she will attack her mom even if it will mean her death.
I gave in and moved away from her because somehow I knew just what to do. I have to hurt my wolf from within, this will force my wolf to call for help and the only person capable of answering that sort of call is the one who created me and she is just ahead of me.
The only means of hurting my wolf that bad is by attacking it with lightening. I asked for the lightening in its full blast and just as it was about to leave my body, I prevented such by turning my body to some sort of shield, withholding such blast from coming out did considerable damage to my wolf forcing it to growl out in pain. Immediately, I felt a connection with a different wolf, this wolf was entirely different from the ones we are know. There is something about Anthea's wolf I can't really pinpoint, like it's a synergy of some kind. I didn't have enough time to think it through, because I was feeling the pain from hurting my wolf. I tried again since Anthea refused to answer my Wolf's call by growling back and but she finally did at my third trial and I couldn't be more grateful because I couldn't take the pain anymore.
Lucy ran towards me to check my state of health but I was far from fine and Anthea's tag, calling me Zeus's chosen didn't help.
What's with this Zeus, Zeus, Zeus thing, I mean I expected Anthea to defend herself and resisted any move her daughter and I had for her, but when she said she didn't need the Vampires anymore, I knew she was expecting this.
But how did she know we will be coming for her the way she did, who is lying here or is Ollie and Anthea actually working to the same end.
I will think about that later, right now I need to sleep,
With the help of Lucy I was able to walk to my car and managed to drive back home, but the thought of what Anthea's wolf was made of couldn't leave my head. Does her wolf have vampire attributes, it's one thing for those two to be in one vessel but it's another different thing altogether if they are now fused into one. What manner of creature is Anthea, I know she come for me soon, she pretty much said so during our brief time connected.
P. S - - - - Till the evening.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Mutaino7:
@op dem boiz dey ooze confidence wella diz days...
Yesso, confidence is everything, onwards, onwards.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sirthisthickkal: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
my bad, hw come? I came here late again.

*rushes back to page 1*
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dunno what to say,buh m still right here with you #bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
And the suspense thickens...
Bloody Hell!!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Maybe Anthea is Lycan(the first very werewolf) wife. Ogbeni Richard be careful you want Ivy to also join the league - she is even writing poem i can feel the love in the air
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by NewKay: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Download Suzanne Collins the Hunger games trilogy free http://uplaoded..com.ng/2015/12/mockingjay-book-3-of-hunger-games-series.html
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
I knew it!
I said it!!
I talk say today update go bam wella!!!

Baba, once again you're too gbaski...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
solo e be lyk say u go postpone update till after 2nd leg of barca match...Y ALWAYS US.......
last season wey we 4 go we 4ck up.. Godd dey sha cos i no say uefa no like us kobo.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sirthisthickkal: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Solomonbrown64, pardon me for coming late, thanks for the mention i enjoyed every bit of it but pls one more request, i want the last battle to be very different from all the previous, i guess u understan wink Cheers.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hw would richard defeat anthea

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
oga solo tnx fopr d update,but can anthea merge d two , waiting for ur next update

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dennistar(m): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2015
myndd:
oga solo tnx fopr d update,but can anthea merge d two , waiting for ur next update
yeah their called hybrids half werewolf half vampire

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2015
I heard they are called hybrid

From wolf's blood series

Damn anthea
Waiting for updates

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Oh fada solomon FEED US MORE............anthea d moda of ALL
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Broda Solo I Still Dae Wait U Oooooo I Nid More Update
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2015

How long, just how long will this continue? I wanted a home with Richard, my wish was to share him alone but a little negligence from me gave Lucy the upper hand and now she is permanently in his life, causing Richard countless troubles or is that Richard cannot just leave trouble alone, don't know which.
The manner in which she left I knew she was heading for trouble, it seems her bipolar stuff is back in an even worse state, her former flaws were back in full swing.
The Lucy I Knew was back again and it's not something good. During her worst those days, she always wants to impress Dad all the time and so she does things well or just ran herself into trouble, this was one of those times she might have gotten herself into trouble.
I guess that lightening from Richard might have done much more damage than we thought, something must be done about it as soon as possible before Lucy does something stupid all in a bid to impress Richard.
The moment I saw Richard aided by her when they returned, I knew she must gotten herself to something stupid that Richard had to pay for it. I quickly ran up to Richard who managed to raise his hand that he was alright, another one of those, you-know-you-are-pregnant shittty gesture.
Richard sat down and asked for a glass of water, he said before he goes to bed he had something he wanted to say. He talked about what happened at my former residence and he vowed to get to the root of everything before he went upstairs.
I couldn't believe my ears, Anthea; a werewolf and a vampire fused into one,How possible is that ? I remembered having those two demons in my body and I knew that I was almost close to death before Richard cast one of them out. We keep leaving one monster and meeting another, what a life.

I know I am supposed to be asleep but I just couldn't sleep , Anthea couldn't just leave my head, there was something about that brief connection that I had with her. I have never felt anything of such before, but the pain from my body wouldn't let me think for long, so I slept off. I woke up energised and completely healed, Angel laid beside me. I looked at her and really felt pity for her, whenever things seems to be going well between us, something comes up and ruins everything. I kissed her and went into the bathroom, I showered and got ready for school.
Nothing of note happened that day save for the fact I was in my lab all day preparing the materials for what the I3th grade will need the next day for their examination.
I got home and looked towards the woods and I felt this overwhelming urge to go in there and speak with Ollie but I had to pass. I went to my room instead and found Angel reading some book on babies.
"Hey"
"Richard, I need to tell you something."
"Alright... I am with you. "
" I think you need to talk to Lucy, I think her bipolar stuff is back and must have happened because of the lightening incidence, please you really need to see her. She is back to her old self, that personality that always want to impress whoever she cherishes most. You need to help with this at least until she heals again, else it might just end up destroying her and she might start taking I and Audrey as enemies, just speak with her. She didn't go to work this morning because she felt she needed to know more what is happening with you. She is already losing it, Richard, just reassure her, please. "
" Don't worry, I will do just that after taking my shower. "
I kissed her before heading for the bathroom, after which I left for Lucy's room. I knocked and got no reply, I opened the door to meet an empty room. I called her name and got no replies either,i called her cell and she told me she was in the woods, what's up with her?
I walked into the woods and found her close to the lake.
"Hey, what's going on with you lately, are you Alright? "
" I am fine Richard, I am just worried about you. "
" Nah, you shouldn't, I will be fine. Just as I promised I will get to the root about this, okay. I am here for you and I am proud of what you did yesterday, come here. "
I dragged to me and kissed her hair,
" Make love to me, Richard "she whispered.
" I will but not tonight, probably tomorrow after school, I love you. "We kissed for a while before heading back to the house.
I was eating dinner when a text entered my cell. I nearly choked on my meal when I saw who it was, it was Anthea. How did she get my number, I mean where?
" Richard, are you OK? " Angel asked
"Yeah, I am fine. I bit on the wrong end of the fork."
She wants us to meet behind the church, I didn't want to go but I needed answers to so many questions, I just had to.
" I will be visiting Elijah, he wants my help with something,Won't take long."
I told my ladies and immediately I was out of ear shot, I called Elijah to cover up for me because I know Lucy will surely call him.
I got to where she asked us to meet and I didn't see her. Look around but she was no where to be seen and then I looked eastwards at an oak tree, I looked away but something caught my eye. I looked towards the tree again and I moved back immediately because What seemed like Anthea sort of materialized from the Oak tree. I was paralysed with fear, what sort of creature is she?
She walked closely to me, chuckling all the way.
" You look surprised, or should I say afraid. Well I know you are already aware I am a nymph and before I had any dealings with Artemis, I was primarily a wood nymph, so what you just saw is just a regular thing for beings like me. "
I nodded before saying,
" It's why you were the best person for Artemis to give her powers to, because you have that core that she has, that natural core, right? "
She looked surprised,
" Hmmm, very good. You are right, that's it. You and her must have been doing a lot of talking. "
I ignored her sarcasm and asked the question that has been bugging me,
" There was no ritual during the time of my mum, there was no witchy stuff, you just bit my mum and dad and I am pretty sure the war that ensured was all you and convincing George's brother to go the dark way was you, right? "
" Waoh, you are smarter than I thought, yeah, that was all me. I knew you will be born to the Mikaelsons so, I had to create a platform for you to get your powers back. "
" And that platform includes killing my parents and innocent fathers who thought they were fighting for their families,right? "
" Well, it was just a means to an end, mortals will surely die one way or another.... "
That got me mad, and I went for her,
" You bastard... "
But she caught my hands and tried to twist them, I did my best resisting her but she was stronger than I was. I threw her towards a tree but somehow she controlled herself just before she hit the tree and landed softly.
" Hmm.. You are much stronger than I expected, what has she given you, huh?"
She screamed before Coming for me, I thought she was gonna hit me with the way she was screaming but instead she settled for my lips and Immediately that connection was back.
I felt myself being drawn to her and there was nothing I could do about it. It felt natural, perfectly normal and I gave in to the urge. I was ripping her clothes as she did likewise as we gave in to the passion consuming us.
The moment I left her lips to her tits, I heard a faint voice saying, "you mustn't mate with her" but I ignored it.
I brought my erected stick and was about drive in when a force so powerful separated us. It was like an explosive between us,we flew in opposite directions.
"Waoh, I felt it, it's in you. She gave you her most cherished ability and she didn't deem it fit to give me after what I have done for her all through the centuries and yet she denies she doesn't love you. Well, William you can hide and she can protect all she can but remember I bit you not her and I will have my reward which is you, that was our fvcking agreement. You and all you carry inside of you. " She screamed before leaving.
Oh well, shitt just got real, I am fvcked.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.