Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177926 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
This so fast!!!this so fast!!!this is so fast!!!
bring it on solo,u are da best.bt i wan ask o,hw richard take knw sa na anthea text dat message
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ama gonna be with you till the end.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Macwytt(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ghost Mode Deactivated:
Guy this story is full of suspense, which I really enjoyed. I appreciate all you re doing. You go through alot just to entertain us. Kudos bro.

Waiting for the next update with alacrity.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015

I woke up to find Lucy trying to resuscitate me by breathing into my mouth. I kissed her back instead and dragged myself back to my feet. I checked my wrist watch, it was past midnight. I seem to spend quite a lot of time in Ollie's cell.
"What was that Richard? Your body was cold like you were dead, what happened because I nearly lost my mind. "
This woman won't kill herself because of me, can't she just let me be for once, what is it will her?.
"I was busy with something, I do appreciate your concern but you need to get a grip on your self. Stop the worry, it will weigh you down."
She looked pissed after what I said,
"You should have expected me to look away when I found my own husband on the floor cold and lifeless. Richard, what is wrong with you lately, don't you know that secrets weighs one down and those who love you will begin to lose trust in you. Angel has been worried sick about you despite her state as I have yet you are so oblivious of that. Telling us the truth won't kill us, it will just allow us to be expectant of whatever with happen. "
" Lucy, what is going on will tear you and angel apart, it's why I deem it fit not to say anything but if you want the truth, fine I will say it. But don't say I didn't warn you. "

My schedule has been simple and straightforward after my broken arm ; Sex, eat and Sleep and April has been of tremendous help. I have come to like her more and more the last few days and several times she has slept over at my place despite her parents warnings. It's called Love and that's what they didn't understand. We have gone to the public park and to the Library on several occasions and I have never felt any better during those times of public display of affection . We have been reading together of late but that had to stop because she was later grounded since her parents had the excuse of examination.
I have been training really hard for days now because I couldn't help but feel we will facing a more sternal test than the last one we faced. The looks on Coach's face lately haven't been good one bit, he looked tired and seem to be ready to collapse anytime soon. I have always wanted to ask him what's going on but I don't know why I have been a little scared after our little fight that day. Coach is very kind but I don't want to push my luck with this new attitude of his, so I allowed sleeping dogs lie. I simply had to do my own part.
I was reading at home and decided against going to school since my next exam was two days away when I heard a knock, I opened the door to find Luke at my door step.

One of the perks of being the only child is that you are reminded of that fact everyday by your parents, which is so bloody annoying. The moment my parents returned from one of their meaningless travels, I knew I was in for a lot of questionings.
" Why was the security feed on the day you had one of your birthday parties deleted? " Dad asked.
" Um... Several things took place that night that I didn't want.... "
" Several things like what, Luke? " Dad asked cutting me off.
" Well, things like teenage stuff... Nothing bad happened though, If such had happened I am sure you would have heard from the Sheriff by now."
Mom sighed and bit her lips, shiit, she is gonna start one of her epistles again.
"Luke, you are our only child. I know you are young and adventurous, but you need to realise we are aging and you are getting older. We need you to step up and be counted and stop all this wild life nonsense. You need to grab a hold of your destiny and stop this game you are playing. Make use of your youth while you still can, please. "
Is that all? Waoh! That's new.
" I am doing just that mom, relax. Anyway, don't ask what it is because I aint telling. Right now I will be having Spanish exams in the coming days and therefore I Need to read with a partner. I am off to Jason's place, might stay over for the night. "
" Jason's place, will you be comfortable there? "Mom asked.
" Of course mom, Christ! "
I took my bag and drove off to my best friend's house. The past few days I have training hard, improving my transformation time line and also doing a lot of weight lifting. I am 6 '2 already and I don't think I will grow any taller. I might though since dad is an inch taller that I am presently but then I am only eighteen, I will still definitely grow.
I got to Jason's quiet neighborhood and parked my car in the driveway. I knocked and soon Jason opened the door, he looked surprised to see me, well, why won't he. I rarely come over to his place because mom wouldn't let me. She said I should mingle with people of similar status - you know - the rich.
She believes Jason is the bad influence in my life not knowing I was already rotten from little, I had my first sex at age thirteen and since then I haven't stopped. Every nimble housemaid of mine have each tasted what I had to offer, it's started with a big arse beautiful black lady and that's why I am extremely attracted to big booty but who isn't nowadays after what Nikki and Kim have done to the term.
I hugged him and sat down on the couch.
"Hmm.. Your place looks neater than it usually is,Sanchez? "
He chuckled before answering, oh the foolishness called Love. I still don't get it, tying yourself willingly to a single woman and leaving the juicy bittches out there for her, I have never heard of something so silly. Anyway I know Jason, his reasoning will soon return.
" Yeah Sanchez, the last few days have been the best part of my life, I mean the sex, cooking and eating together, walking around with her head on my shoulders. I mean we felt like a couple and it couldn't be better. "
I felt like smacking the shitt out of his face as he rapped about the Slut he called a girlfriend or is it wife now since they are suddenly a couple after few days. Jeez! When did My own Jay become so dumb and silly. The same April whom I saw the other day banging the living hell out of a customer at the local pub, is the same one Jay is Falling in love with like a fool. Well, it's best he finds out himself, I won't tell him.
" Waoh, that's nice, Love can be a very beautiful thing. Well I am more worried about Coach, what do you think? "
" I don't know bro, he is just a little so into himself lately like something is eating him from the inside. I always feel the need to ask but at the last moment, I just.. Just back off."
" Back off, my goodness, ain't you the beta. You should be concerned about his welfare. Alright, let's do this, we will surprise him with a gift during Christmas, which is just few days away. You are cool with that? "
" Yeah, Sure. "
" How about Miss Audrey, I saw the way you were looking at her the other day and the way she was looking at you as she treated your arm. Tell me you kissed her, tell me. "
He smiled before answering,
" I wanted to but I didn't. I still love her but I can't compete with Mr Richard. I don't believe that crap about them being siblings but Mr Richard is whom you call the perfect man, men that you will always be scared whenever your Bae sees them. I don't have his charisma, his eyes that seem to twinkle, his smile, his perfect abs, his perfectly brown skin, his strange hair that falls like silk. I don't have such and besides I
am cool with Sanchez. "
" Common, you don't need to have whatever Coach has. Miss Audrey is attracted to you, she can't help it, meaning there is something she likes that you have. She is ten times more beautiful than the prettiest in our school. She doesn't age so you don't have to worry if her t.its are gonna sag or her hips will fall away, Christ, she is the perfect MILF, I mean how can you not see this!"
He laughed,
"oh shut up, let's read. "
" Yeah, that Spanish domination crap is tearing my head apart. "

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Macwytt:
Ghost Mode Deactivated:
Guy this story is full of suspense, which I really enjoyed. I appreciate all you re doing. You go through alot just to entertain us. Kudos bro.

Waiting for the next update with alacrity.
Thanks.... Welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Adasun:
This so fast!!!this so fast!!!this is so fast!!!
bring it on solo,u are da best.bt i wan ask o,hw richard take knw sa na anthea text dat message
She must written her name beneath the message text... Thanks bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks Tobadein, I really appreciate what you are doing.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Solomon we get the same problem - power I no knw maybe my neighbour don snatch a Ibedc official's wife. Ngbo Jason na slut you dey date can somebody clarify this sebi Wolves no dey contact Hiv and STDs becos if u catch am I don tell you.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Charlesdock:
Solomon we get the same problem - power I no knw maybe my neighbour don snatch a Ibedc official's wife. Ngbo Jason na slut you dey date can somebody clarify this sebi Wolves no dey contact Hiv and STDs becos if u catch am I don tell you.
I dnt think dey cn contact it... Solomonbrown64 i'm waiting 4 d evening update,dnt tell me it's nt in ur plan if u dnt want me 2 ruin ur plan 4 u o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol.....bad studentscheesy

Silly jason....calling a whor.e his lover

Guess he don't know yet....and back to our cute mr richard....I think am gonna cut his preek tongue

Welldone mr solomon......more mb to yah fone....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by KryptonKing(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
There sumtin I can't fathom Datz d way u twist it lyk a pure foreign seasonal movie Lyk dat praying u get bigger
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Thanks Tobadein, I really appreciate what you are doing.
You're welcome sir and thanks for the update...
And you, Dmarvin, your case ain't here at all...
Must you tell everyone our secrets?

#Our_Secrets#

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Someone tell ivy to rub hiv aids for her sword/blade and use on the wolves, they will surely die in the future. grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2015
grin
emmyfresh200:
Someone tell ivy to rub hiv aids for her sword/blade and use on the wolves, they will surely die in the future. grin
grin
emmyfresh200:
surely goodness and mercy shall follow the wolves grin grin grin grin
emmyfresh200:
grin
emmyfresh200:
surely goodness and mercy shall follow the wolves grin grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickkydgreat(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
girlhaley:
I heard they are called hybrid

From wolf's blood series

Damn anthea
Waiting for updates

Hey.. Give me d link to dat woldblood seeries
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickkydgreat(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Take ur time man @ solomon... All d story i dey follow here on nairaland ar updated at most 1s in a week... U are still giving us sometime twice in a day.. Even if na 1s sef just make it lenghty and interesting... Welldone once again

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Charlesdock:
grin grin surely goodness and mercy shall follow the wolves grin grin grin grin grin surely goodness and mercy shall follow the wolves grin grin
for sure all the days of there life.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Solo na you sure pass. Abeg chop one gbosa

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2015
tonguegrin LOLZ Our Secrets?!!! Dats Till I See U Sha.............Hum Our Fada Solomon We Thank U For D Updates Fada Accept Our Thanks In Solo Name AMEN... Fada We Pray For More Updates Plz Renda It To Us In Solo Name AMEN...SO DAT we shall cum nd comment nd glorify ur story in solo NAME WE PRAY AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! Plzzz more updates nd#longer ones plzzzzzzz# #tobadein we shall see saw#

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
vickkydgreat:

Hey.. Give me d link to dat woldblood seeries

Oh dear.....

I read it on another site and its been a very long time.....

Can't even remember the site any longer

Back to business,won't u complete kutana the great anymore??
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickkydgreat(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
girlhaley:

Oh dear.....

I read it on another site and its been a very long time.....

Can't even remember the site any longer

Back to business,won't u complete kutana the great anymore??

ofcos.. i will just wana write it somwere nd make it everyday update... starts fully on monday
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
vickkydgreat:

ofcos.. i will just wana write it somwere nd make it everyday update... starts fully on monday

Eagerly waiting...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Mr solomon

I sight you ooo,abeg cum update nw
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2015

" In a nutshell, you were created specifically to woo or should I say seduce the hardest woman on earth and we were the ripple effect of that? So when she is released she will take you or my mom will..... What a life?" Lucy said chuckling between.
Angel was quiet which was uncharacteristic of her, I wanted her to say something but she just kept starring at the floor. Audrey is well aware so I didn't expect anything from her,
"Look, you have no cause for worry, no one will choose for me the woman I should love and one that I shouldn't. I love you all and each of you have been very pivotal to my existence....... "
" Oh.... Just listen to yourself... You love each of us equally? That's should be given the best Bullshit of the year. Honestly, how long do you think you can continue to please each and every of one of us, how long til you wear out, how long til you start seeing us as a burden. I don't know your makeup Richard, I don't know if you are a god or a demi god but no matter who you are , you still have one mind, one soul and one heart. You can only divide your heart so much but soon reality will dawn on you that you can't please all the women in your life. Now, my mom is involved, I saw the noticeable color change in your fur in your last transformation. The black is back to it's domination, now that's not the scary thing. The scary thing is, I do not know if that color change is because your original mate is slowing winning your heart or you are actually Falling in love with my wicked mom. It's just unbelievable, Richard, your life has been messed up for centuries and the same people who messed it up the first time are doing the same thing again. I am done here, I have got an exam to supervise later today. " Lucy said before leaving, her eyes wet with tears.
Angel finally looked up and I swear her eyes were glowing, she was pissed but I couldn't tell why. She stood and left hastily, I walked up to her and held her hand and I was greeted with some a very hard slap on my face.
" I should never have gotten pregnant, now I know why you said so. Richard Or is it William, the ladies magnet. Three women isn't enough for you, two powerful ones are now fighting over you. I still don't know what I have gotten myself into, Fvck you mate."
I watched climbed her up the stairs and then I heard her slam her door.
Waoh! How things change quickly,
" Come get your instructions."i said, referring to Audrey.
She kissed me and got the memories she wanted and left to the Library. How am I supposed to rectify the situation now, they are both right. Women get attracted to me and I can't help but fall in love with the sexiest woman around or the fact that I can barely control my urges. This is the same me who could hardly get a woman except Daphne for more like decades, suddenly women that men will kill to have are fighting tooth and nail over me.
Ollie must be right then, Powers that were dormant in me are suddenly coming up and unfortunately since I do not know much about these powers or what they do, I can't control how they affect me in all ramifications.
What are these powers? Only Ollie can answer those questions truthfully, I can't trust Anthea to answer those without adding or removing.
I was deep in thoughts till it was time for me to prepare for school. I showered and got dressed for school, I found Lucy waiting inside the car already. I started the car and asked the car to play Skillet - Awake and Alive. I needed something to jolt up my brain that wasn't pure rap or rock, and that song was perfect for me. We soon arrived at school and Lucy got of the car rather hastily ignoring every student who greeted her.
I got to my lab and started work, I forward the score register to the respective class teachers and once again, I was lost in thought. I couldn't eat and I couldn't drink while in school,i was just frustrated.
Soon, school closed and Lucy was already waiting for me by the car. I unlocked the car and she got in, the song started again but this time she switched it off.
We were just few kilometres away from home when my car suddenly stopped working, it went off by its self. The car doors opened on their own volition and a powerful force drew us out slamming us both into the woods nearby. I looked around and I found Anthea about twenty feet away, smiling with her hands folded.
I helped Lucy to her feet and faced Anthea,
"What's the meaning of this? What do you want Anthea? "
" What do I want? I want what has been promised me, I want you, William."
"You want me, when you ain't done with your end of the deal. Do your part and I am sure that your master will see to it that you get what you guys agreed upon. "
She chuckled before saying,
" I don't have a master, and I don't know why you think you can trust an Olympian. They do not always do their own end of the deal. All I want is to mate with you and then when I am sure we both share the same powers as mated pairs, then I will have no problem releasing her from her bondage. "
" Aren't you ashamed mother to utter such despicable things from your lips. You want to mate with the same man your daughter is mated to, what kind of a mother does that. " Lucy said rather bitterly.
" Well I did warn you to stay away from him and if you had listened to me, you would be heading a throne by now and not some bimbo who is falling heads over heels for your so called husband. Yeah, I know of your secret meetings Richard. But it was a plan I wanted to carry out although I didn't think it would be you. Richard was created primarily to break stubborn women like Artemis but when you throw a stone targeting something in water, there is a ripple and that effect is what has caught you and the other women under Richard. But having such women in his life has enabled him grow, I saw the effect of you in Richard's life and I decided to relent a little in my resistance.
But I didn't know it would lead to you mating with him, so that's not my fault. "
" What I don't still understand is why you chose me instead of power or something more valuable, why me. " I asked.
" Oh well, when Artemis made her offer, I sought for advice from other beings and I got wind of the conditions that will set her free including the special man that will be sent to release her. Now I wasn't interested in men then so I didn't care but when I heard that the man will be a descendent of Actaeon, the man who saw Artemis's unclothedness. I knew that will be her father's doing, he was doing such out of respect for her even if he was still Mad about what she has done.
We are know that when Zeus favors someone, he usually blesses the person, well I became interested in what that blessing might be, I didn't know then that the added bonus of some of Artemis'sArtemis's powers will be among the blessings. I just wanted you because you were blessed by Zeus, I told Artemis and she cared less about you then so I don't understand why she suddenly cares now. "
" Probably because she has fallen in love. " I replied.
Anthea scoffed,
" Artemis fall in love? That's like moving a mountain. Artemis has vowed never to be subjected under a man and love brings that. If she says she is in love she is only fooling you, she wants her powers back and will do anything to get them back. Now the thing is , only of us can mate with you successfully, if she does that before I do, you will become worthless to me because you will become hers and Hers alone. Whatever family you think you have will become nonexistent to her, because you would have mated with whom you were created to mate with. May I also remind you that mating with a goddess will destroy whatever self will you have. Remember what happened the other day when you were helpless with me, well it's gonna be a lot worse with her. So for what it's worth, I am the better option if you intend to keep your family and will. "
She walked up to after her speech, kissed me on my lips and jerked my stick before leaving.
Lucy growled but she didn't mind, I slumped to the ground after she left. Who the hell am I gonna believe now,
" Look I don't care who this Artemis is, but I think she is the better deal even if you lose your self. I can't share the same man with my mother, the thought alone is disgusting and gross. "
She said angrily and left leaving me in the woods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
girlhaley:
Lol.....bad studentscheesy

Silly jason....calling a whor.e his lover

Guess he don't know yet....and back to our cute mr richard....I think am gonna cut his preek tongue

Welldone mr solomon......more mb to yah fone....
Lol... Naughty girl, I don update sha.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Lol... Naughty girl, I don update sha.

Nice one.....

Lol.....who the hell richard is going to believe now

I think it is ollie and I think she's the right one to believe

Thanks anyway mr solomon
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow that's all I can say
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
emmyfresh200:
Someone tell ivy to rub hiv aids on her sword/blade and use on the wolves, they will surely die in the future. grin
After reading your comment, I laughed and asked myself if you're for real...
So during this complicated times the only solution you can give is Hiv/Aids...
I'm sure that if other readers would read this with their Nigerian mind, they'll surely shake their heads for you...
You're funny sha...

Cc: Solomon...
I'm currently as confused as Richard. Please, give me two reasons why I shouldn't disturb you for updates. Remember that I'm keeping tabs on you like your ex-girlfriend...

P.S.: Dmarvin, I still dey talk am say your matter no dey here at all...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ninja4life(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice story. Following thread
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na wao,everybody with her own kind of story.bt if as a mortal Richard can't use da power in him,hw then can nymph anthea us dat power solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na wao,everybody with her own kind of story.bt if as a mortal solo can't use da power in him,hw then can nymph anthea us dat power solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richard in between a goddess and a nymph. I beg gimme his number mak i advice him oo becos if na Osun she date or esu's daughter the earth go don suffer

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.