Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177937 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Isokay Happy Sunday and also a new week, in other words it mah Birthday. cheesy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Ryda:
Isokay Happy Sunday and also a new week, in other words it mah Birthday. cheesy

Happy birthday....age with grace bro

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2015

I felt that was the last straw ,tonight I am gonna find out everything ,including what exactly Artemis did that caused even her father to turn his face away from her. I walked back into the car to find Lucy crying ,I opened my side of the car and dragged into me ,
“shh ,its gonna be okay , I promise ,no more secrets love.”
“its never gonna be okay, you keep saying no more secrets but yet you keep secrets from me, where is the trust Richard and yet you call me your mate.”
“ I know and I am sorry about that, I was trying to protect you from all these.”
“its alright to tell me what’s going on ,I am my your mate and we are in this till the very end. So ,what’s the plan now?”
“ find out the truth once and for all.”
I started the car and drove straight home , I parked the car and headed straight for the woods, it was now or never between I and Ollie. I sat laid back on the lake and I didn’t mind if it was still late afternoon. I forced myself to sleep and I woke up in Ollie’s cell. I met here playing with her bow once again.
“ you know you can just call out to me instead of forcing yourself to sleep all the time.” She teased. “ Did you know that I am a descendant of Achaeon ,the unfortunate man who saw your unclothedness.” “What!!! That’s not possible, he didn’t have ….wait…Who told you this?...Anthea?” I nodded. She suddenly came at me and took my right arm, she dug my teeth into my wrist, I grimaced in pain as she tasted some of my blood. She closed her eyes as she reveled in the taste of my blood. Her eyes flew open and she had a monstrous look on her face, she spat out the remaining blood in her mouth and struck me with her arm, I flew some twenty feet back and landed on my back, before I knew what was going on ,she was on top of me pounding her fists into my face, slamming my head into the floor ,screaming “ You fifth, your foolishness caused my present situation, you taught you could see my unclothedness and brag about it and now you didn’t only see it, you actually kissed my sacred lips, you worthless perverted fifth of the Earth. I will kill you this time with my bare hands…”
She had her hands around my throat and was squeezing the life out of me. I was holding on for dear life and I didn’t know when I blasted her with Lightening. She jumped away from me after the impact, I was enraged and that got the better of me. I went for her and dug my teeth into my throat , tasting her blood in the process. Suddenly, I felt some kind of pull and then everywhere changed, I found myself in some woods and then I heard growling and running, a beautiful brown stag ran past me and almost immediately a pack of ferocious wolves followed. I watched as the stag fell into the root hit a tree root and lost its balance ,unfortunately it didn’t have the luxury of recovering as the wolves descended upon the poor stag and tore it limb from limb.
When they were done ,they left for somewhere, I saw them run into a cabin and then I heard screams , I was then able to look inside the cabin and I watched as the wolves tore a woman and her son apart. When they were done , I was able to see the faces of these wolves and just as I thought , their eyes glowed red .
They were possessed , I heard something snapped, a dried stick obviously, I turned around and saw a little boy with a bundle of stick, the wolves heard the snap and turned their attention to him but out of no where a stream of thunder bolt rained down on the wolves, turning them to ash instantly. The heat of the Lightening forced me to close my eyes. I opened them to discover I still had Ollie by her throat, what I just saw made me weak and I just let her go.
“ What happened? I felt you inside me , what did you do William?” She whispered.
“ I believe I just saw why you are in here, you spilled innocent blood, you killed the parents and sibling of my Ancestor. I saw that you are a monster.” I replied with tears falling freely from my eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adasun:
Na wao,everybody with her own kind of story.bt if as a mortal solo can't use da power in him,hw then can nymph anthea us dat power solo
If you read my previous update , i explained the process, happy sunday mate
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh! So does richard now has the power to tap into the memory of artemis/his mates or what
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
joviegghead:
Oh! So does richard now has the power to tap into the memory of artemis/his mates or what
Remember she started it when she tasted his blood and when he did likewise, a sort of bond was formed similar to what happened between Richard and Lucy when they first mated, the only difference is that one is sex, the other was created by blood.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
this is becoming more interesting. nice job Oga solomon

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh my.....this getting more twisted

Nice work solomon
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh my.....this getting more twisted

Nice work solomon

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
And the Suspense thickens with more ferocity...
Respects Sir Solomon.... Keep it coming ---------------------------------------------------------------------- More UPDATES!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good work bro! But FEED ME MORE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dis getting interesting,9c twist king solomon baddest writer ever liveth, I crown u as d king of NL writers

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2015
best story ever

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ashatoda: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Really interesting, wit real good twist, intrigue, and suspense. I av a question. D first tym Richard saw Ollie's eyes, he became partially blind but now he speaks to her witout any feeling. Has he become so powerful dat he could withstand her? Cos i thut if he culd do dis den he ought to be able to handle her witout problems
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
_________________________________________ CONTINUED ___________________________________ RICHARD ______________________________________ The expression on my face said it all, she was indeed responsible for those killings , she ordered those wolves to take apart Achaeon although i cannot tell if she delibrately allowed the spell on the wolves to continue . This is my own summary of what happened; Achaeon was a very good hunter who was well known for his hunting skills and one of the rivals of Artemis, he saw Artemis unclothedness while she took her bath and when he was caught , Artemis sealed his tongue and kept a spell on him to turn him to a stag that will be torn apart by his own hunting wolves should he try to speak. He foolishly called out to his wolves and immediately he turned to a stag who was chased by his wolves and torn limb from limb, that was the account we all know but the wolves going after their master's family wasn't written , well obviously for good reason. Ollie shivered and moved back slowly until she suddenly collapsed to the floor, i didn't come to her aid but watched closely to see how she responds to what she knows i have just seen. Suddenly, like remnants falling from a beautiful wooden work, i was able to see Ollie for who she truly was. Those high walls she kept against me fell right in front of me, i watched her shed tears and this time the fluids flowed freely . I was able to see her eyes for what they truly were, her pupils were actually black and it made her beautiful face seem dark despite her sad state. I thought Audrey's face was perfect but hers had nothing on Ollie's. Ollie's face was inch perfect from the brows to her nose to the contours , it was like the perfect construction and each complemented the other perfectly. She is not beautiful, she is the definition of it, it's hard not to fall flat for such a being on half glance not but right now I hated everything about her including her cursed beauty. I watched her cry for a while and she couldn't stop spitting or cleaning her lips, " Your father intervened and stopped your curse from wiping out an entire family just because a careless father saw your wretched body." My last words brought a vicious stare from her but i didn't care , i continued, " You made the innocent pay for the sins of the father because your t.its and arse was seen by a perverted man. Everyday we see nudity and men do not get torn apart because of that........." " I am not your ordinary woman or LovePeddler, i am Artemis and no man will ever see me naked and live to talk about it. " " Wait, how did you plan on mating with me without me seeing your unclothedness ?" She scoffed, " You really are stupid if you believe when i am forced to mate with you, i will show anything beyond my face."
" Alright, that's fair , i am not interested in helping you anymore. I am barely containing my anger right now, what's make me mad is the fact that you are not sad because of the vile thing you did but because you feel ashamed of having feelings for the very person that you murdered his ancestor. You ought to remain here forever and i will make sure that is so. You are a monster and people like you should be killed, Filth."
I spat i front of her and turned to take my leave,
" You might hate the fact that i cherish my body so much ,but that's the only only thing i hold dear to me, that's what makes me different and i will kill again and again to protect that. Can you say the same about yourself , you man-LovePeddler. " She said ,spitting after.
Me, a man-LovePeddler, i swallowed those bitter words and left her cell, knowing fully well that i won't be coming here anytime soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
ashatoda:
Really interesting, wit real good twist, intrigue, and suspense. I av a question. D first tym Richard saw Ollie's eyes, he became partially blind but now he speaks to her witout any feeling. Has he become so powerful dat he could withstand her? Cos i thut if he culd do dis den he ought to be able to handle her witout problems
It's not about power, it's about illusion, what Ollie wants him to see.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ashatoda: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
solomonbrown64:

It's not about power, it's about illusion, what Ollie wants him to see.
Ok. Keep d story flowing. Dis is d cry 4 more
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
The die is cast now, am watching how Richard will handle the situation and his hatred towards her and also handle his mother in law.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Waiting

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Following you in full 10HD waiting patiently for more

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm......speechless

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Fada m still waitin ooooo.......... Even if i am richard i wont knw wu to bliv..............wot a life we live in

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nsaint101: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Oga solo killing it since 1599. you be the Best on the matter

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Orlolahdey(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Following.. best story ever

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
CHAPTER I V
"Oh ....written in the stars ...... a million miles away ......seasons come and go .....but we will never change .......out of our ways ........" The wonderful song by Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner was chorused by everyone in the room as we all looked towards the moon in this special Christmas night. The song spoke to all of us present because as long as we breathe we will never age and yes we will never change.
After the whole Ollie Fiasco , i wasn't myself afterwards, i mean it felt like i was the perfect man who will never have anything he ever wanted, the most cherished of all - a family. When i look at it, it's more a curse, My Ancestor's parents died in quite a marvelous way - killed by their own wolves, my second Earthling parents were killed by a jealous maniac and now two unreasonable women view my family as my sort of weakness, my sole blind spot of which it truly is.
I am fated not to have a family because it never ends well for them and still that's what i want the most while i am supposedly mated to a woman who views family as a sort of fellowship, her excuse of her willingness to subject herself under a man and have a proper family. That revelation this week tore me apart because she was never gonna be open to me or open up to me , she only wanted to trick me by claiming what's not in her - Love. Well , no matter , they are both liars and its best i focus on the enemy i can see that can actually harm me - Anthea.
Well, to the present, Lucy was back to talking with me , her courage and sometimes unnecessary care motivates to do all i can for her, it's why i can never stop loving her, she is that special . She has been trying really hard the last few days to get me to do my duties to her but i have been finding it hard to keep my mind on sex. The constant reminder that i might be starting another family with her that i might not be able to protect keeps me from answering her wish but sooner or later i know i will still give in. Angel was still her usual self, always quiet when she is angry and usually does things that hurts one more than when she is talking, but today she kissed me and did some talking while cooking.
Audrey did some changes to the spell protecting the house , making it slightly difficult for the wolves to get in when they later came with their crew. I had to bring each one through the spell-hold and doing that to about a hundred and seventy-six people wasn't fun one bit. The spell vaporizes an intruder with lightening similar in power to that of Zeus but Audrey tweaked it to any intruder with malicious intent. All night i watched Audrey constant stare at Jason and his pretty girlfriend, one of those times i walked up to her and said,
" Why don't use rekindle the flames again, you guys obviously can't let go of each other."
" I like him , Richard i really do but i love you and there is a big difference between both. i can't just see myself with another man."
I smiled and turned to listen to what Jason had to say when he stopped the music and demanded for attention,
" Today is special because today ,a selfless man was born , a man who changed the lives of many and is now forever celebrated for such exploits . In our midst within us today we have our own special man, he has been with us for just a short time but his works have been felt by each and every one of us in this room, he has been a mentor, a leader and an Alpha to all of here present tonight. There is so much i intend to say but i wont want to bore you all tonight, but i represent the mind of everyone here tonight when we say we love you Mr Cypher and we just wanna let you know that whenever is happening we got your back. Merry Christmas Mr Cypher."
The whole crowd cheered and my wolves ran to me lifting and throwing me up in the air as we returned to the wild part of the party. This Christmas was truly special.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
wewechu amary chrismass
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
it is d short update u type since monday, jst make sure u update in d evenin anyway u re da boss.. MERRY XMASS ND HAPPY NEW YR IN ADVANCE
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mutaino7:
wewechu amary chrismass
lol. More like wewishu a melly klismas

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ninja4life(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow this is getting more interesting and twisted by the day
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
A special christmas indeed

Anyways.....happy xmas
And new year in advance
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Just hope solo is not running out of ideas on how to twist the story to confuse me.. Lolzz.. So dude,what's with the short updates.. Come on,you can't keep starving ur little wolves off updates.. And,lest,i forget,don't use christmas as an excuse,cuz you've still got 2 days more.. Anyway,i'm waiting,bro.. *smiles*
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
joviegghead:
Just hope solo is not running out of ideas on how to twist the story to confuse me.. Lolzz.. So dude,what's with the short updates.. Come on,you can't keep starving ur little wolves off updates.. And,lest,i forget,don't use christmas as an excuse,cuz you've still got 2 days more.. Anyway,i'm waiting,bro.. *smiles*
Little wolves kee we don develop since the beginning nah grin
joviegghead:
Little wolves kee we don develop since the beginning nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.