Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178121 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Charlesdock:
Maybe Anthea is Lycan(the first very werewolf) wife. Ogbeni Richard be careful you want Ivy to also join the league - she is even writing poem i can feel the love in the air
Lol... Funny guy.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Mutaino7:
solo e be lyk say u go postpone update till after 2nd leg of barca match...Y ALWAYS US.......
last season wey we 4 go we 4ck up.. Godd dey sha cos i no say uefa no like us kobo.
Lmao.. . Wetin go happen, go happen jawe.. The draw is clearly fixed.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Solomonbrown64, pardon me for coming late, thanks for the mention i enjoyed every bit of it but pls one more request, i want the last battle to be very different from all the previous, i guess u understan wink Cheers.
I am glad you are enjoying it and like I promised I am bringing lots of Greek mythologies into the sequel. I understand what you want, I am working towards that.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sirthisthickkal: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
solomonbrown64:

I am glad you are enjoying it and like I promised I am bringing lots of Greek mythologies into the sequel. I understand what you want, I am working towards that .
grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
richy i s gonna kiss a frog if its face look sexy.. nah every thing im dey put mouth...i guess i only suckled his mom breast for 2 months
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by uncolonised(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richard is turing into the man of the women, since evrybody wants his attention, I pray he lasts to the end in between all the twists and turn.

Solo barca I say bring it on. If the real arsenal turns up we can give them a run for their money
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richard' surname is Trouble. Angel, lucy, artemis and two are about to sign a new contract Anthea and Ivy. The battle isn't Richard's again but the women to fight for what belongs to them- Richard. Lucy i hope you win ooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Picture ke?
Don't you know I'm viewing this in 5D...
To me, this is a movie, with episodes...

And please don't delay tonight's update...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
CONTINUED

I am the fvcking reward, the spoil in this contract between two women. But if I am that reward, why did Anthea allow me date and even marry her daughter, something is not right here, I need to see the other party in the contract, I needed to see Ollie.
I drove back home depressed and angry, a crazy combination. I came down from my vehicle and headed straight for the woods, I laid close to the lake and the lovely breeze took me to Ollie's cell. I met her playing with her bow,
" I am Anthea's spoil and you didn't have the guts to tell me." I yelled at her.
"Don't raise your voice at me, Mortal. It's not my fault you can't control your shameful urges and if it wasn't for me, you would have ruined whatever you call life that you still have, you should be thanking me for saving you, not come here and yell at me. Don't get me angry because I am still pissed after you blocked me some days ago. "
She was right, I should be ashamed of myself. I sat on the floor and covered my face with my palms, I am getting tired and fed up of all this.
All I wanted was revenge for my parents death but from discovering I was made to make a woman fall in love to the fact that I am not actually the last of my kind, I am hopelessly destined to be my mother in law's mate, why does life my evolve around women? Why can't I ever find happiness with a woman, from Daphne to Lucy to Angel, now supernatural beings are involved.
I felt Ollie's hands on my hair,
"Why are you against me mating with Anthea, I thought you didn't care about men? "
" She is going beyond the terms of our deal, she is to remove me from here first before you are given to her. It's why she has barely spoken to you until recently. "
" What does she mean by "It's in you" she said you gave me some powers which you should have given her. "
She sighed before saying,
" It's one of my lapse in judgment, after the day you kissed me, I don't know I had this weird feeling and well, it just happened. "
I chuckled,
" You are a very bad liar, I don't think you were ever meant to leave this cell. You are supposed to remain here forever because of whatever you did but the flaw was that one of the seals involved you and whoever kept you here didn't expect you to give away your pride that early. I know it's not your father who kept you here, the weak lightening that didn't kill me gave that away. I was sent by your dad to get you out of here and your hasty decision to give me away to get yourself out of here was a big mistake by you. You suddenly realise after meeting me that I was sent by your father but unfortunately Anthea has known this all along, so whatever blessings he gave me for you, have been tampered with by you. I don't know what you did to it, but Anthea knows you have tempered with it.
I have noticed the manner in which both of you speak. You twist your words to lay the blame on me but Anthea gave it away today. You know I am mated to her and not you. I was your forgotten mate, but you gave me up to Anthea because you taught you will never fall in love.
I can't believe I have been so dumb all this while. God! "
" NO... It's not like that, you are getting it all wrong. "
I shook my head and stood up to leave,
" I didn't know my dad would send any one to save me, worst of all, one that I will fall in love with. When I was kept in here, some of my abilities were taken from me and held. But I didn't know my dad will return them through you, I know now but even though I have given you to Anthea, I can't let her have you, those abilities are very sacred and will make her more powerful than I am. It can only be passed to either of us when you mate with us, it's why she wants it before I get out of here. I am very sorry for withholding this from you all this while, please forgive me. "

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Free101(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Food don land!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richard should forgive her and help her because Anthea is a dangerous and a wicked one.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bros solo, this update is a little bit short abeg tripple tomorow's own

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richard should forgive her

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Easy come easy go...thr is nothin richard can do abt it.
u knw my ansa already

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
God Dis Is Jt Lyk A Lyf Drama...... Woteve Apens Richard Shud Do Buh If It Were To B Me U Knw Wot Will Follow Nau winkAm Always Kul Wit Dem Nt Lak My Bro.......Mr Richard Or .........................Tobadein

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Baba I Dae Wait U Oooooo Oh Sorry (we Dae Wait U Ooooooooo)

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sam20091(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2015
forgive fire....., noooo, he is a pawn in there longtime plans.... he should take his time,let them start given him respect he deserves and stop seeing him as a trophy.it should be on his terms ..... he is already at a breaking point and he need them to see he is also important and tired of there games, he saves the world,enough woman problem, super being wahala join too..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2015
To avoid stories that'll touch the heart, he should forgive her....
Or he should learn to control his urges and avoid Ollie and Anthea...

P.S.: Mr. Solomon thanks for the update and help me welcome Dmarvin, cos he's been a ghost reader all along and he made his first two comments on your thread...

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015

Forgive her, nah... That so not happening, after lying and tossing me here and there like some toy. I turned towards her,
" Forgiveness..... Oh now you suddenly know how to plead, I thought you don't do that to those beneath you. You seek for my forgiveness, but how many did you forgive when you walked this earth, how many had to die because you couldn't forgive their wrongs."
"i am sorry okay, I didn't know of what you carried or the fact that my dad sent you, you may not be a god but you are no ordinary mortal. Our past is filled with regrets, we all have something we are ashamed of but that shouldn't affect the present, I need you now or we are both doomed. "
I walked back and back on the floor,
" I will think of forgiveness if you tell the whole truth, if I find out you are lying, I am out of here for good. "
She rolled her eyes before talking,
" I can't tell you about what I did, because I am not allowed to talk about it. you were right when you said I was meant to remain Her for a long time, however one of the seals involved me. Since I am disconnected from the gods, I am not allowed to talk on anything that involves them while I am still here. You saw what happened the last time I tried. I did something termed unacceptable and that got me in here but before I was thrown in here, some of my godly powers were stripped off me.
I was feeling vengeful at first and I vowed vengeance when I got out of here but to do that, I needed help from the outside. There was no leaks, no holes in here for me to use so the only way for me was to break a seal, and that was my pride.
I searched for someone capable of wielding my powers but there were none because it seemed most of the nymphs were being slaughtered. After relentless searching, I found Anthea. She was still faithful and I found her praying to me. But Anthea have always been ambitious and must have heard whispers from someone, that's why she asked for you as her reward, I didn't bother to think it through then, I accepted her demands since it was the only one.
Each battle since she found you have been carefully selected and planned to not only break the seal but bring out a dormant power in you but you didn't know this. I only became aware of this when you forcefully kissed me the other day, allowing me taste your essence. It was then her obvious double standard slapped me hard on the face. She wants power, she wants more and more power and believe me if she has what she wants from you, she will kill you. She is not interested in love she is of the belief that love makes one weak and I don't think she is wrong after the constant troubles you seem to have with your wives."
She made emphasis on the "wives" to mock me probably.
"Alright, what's the way out and why do I feel a different connection with her. Moments ago, I was helpless, I couldn't stop myself. "
" Well she bit you and so that explains your weird connection. But as as much as you have developed yourself well, you haven't developed your wolf well, you have refused to use your telepathic abilities. If you have been working on that you wouldn't have problems saying no to Anthea. You should work on that in your spare time and that will allow know when any of your wolf is in trouble, it's a very valuable ability.
Now the way out, Anthea now knows what you have and yes I have tempered with it. I am very weak now so I will need your vessel to use some of my powers inside you to help you defeat her. You can't use those powers because you don't have that natural core of a god but I will use them through you so you will have break that spell you used in blocking me.
Anthea doesn't take no for an answer, she will come for you again and If you resist her, she will come again, this time with humans like her, you know, vampire - werewolf. You are no match for her and your wolves will be no match for her army so you will be needing my help because if you don't defeat her in battle, you will be at her mercy and I don't need to tell what will happen. One other thing, Anthea doesn't like competition, it's one of the reasons why she will kill you and whatever you hold dear.
Have you completed the gates of Olympus spell? "
" Um no.... Audrey said she couldn't properly interpret some of the instructions. "
"..... And you couldn't say something about it, well I will put the instructions in your head and Audrey should be able to get them out. That spell is the only way to be safe from her onslaughts. So have you forgiven me now? "
" Tell me you're in love with me. "
" Well, that's as clear as daylight, you need to leave now, someone is already losing her mind. "
We both laughed as I took my leave.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
I think he should not 4giv her,she is a nt a beign 2 be trusted as u cn see anthea tried 2 fulfil her promise 2 her bt she is tryin 2 outsmart her, if anthea hs wanted d power in d first place she would av tried 2 mate him since his first lyf... "A well known devil is beta dan an unknown angel"(Yoruba provera)
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Dmarvin:
God Dis Is Jt Lyk A Lyf Drama...... Woteve Apens Richard Shud Do Buh If It Were To B Me U Knw Wot Will Follow Nau winkAm Always Kul Wit Dem Nt Lak My Bro.......Mr Richard Or .........................Tobadein
Lol.. Welcome Mr Marvin.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Afz9095:
I think he should not 4giv her,she is a nt a beign 2 be trusted as u cn see anthea tried 2 fulfil her promise 2 her bt she is tryin 2 outsmart her, if anthea hs wanted d power in d first place she would av tried 2 mate him since his first lyf... "A well known devil is beta dan an unknown angel"(Yoruba provera)
You are right.... But Ollie is more open than Anthea, a weaker person is prone to be more truthful than a stronger person.. Long time.... You travelled?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Tobadein:

Picture ke?
Don't you know I'm viewing this in 5D...
To me, this is a movie, with episodes...

And please don't delay tonight's update...
Lol... 5D ke.... Thanks for your consistent comments.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:

You are right.... But Ollie is more open than Anthea, a weaker person is prone to be more truthful than a stronger person.. Long time.... You travelled?
okay i cnt wait 2 see how powerful Richard will be wen merge his power wit dat of Ollie. No i no travel bt kinda busy nowadays
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol... 5D ke.... Thanks for your consistent comments.
And thanks for your consistent updates...

But come to think of it, are my eyes going deaf?

I thought Artemis would not fall in love...

Now she's saying it's as clear as daylight...

Would someone please remind me the number of females in Richard Cypher's life?

Me no sabi count...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tobadein:
And thanks for your consistent updates...

But come to think of it, are my eyes going deaf?

I thought Artemis would not fall in love...

Now she's saying it's as clear as daylight...

Would someone please remind me the number of females in Richard Cypher's life?

Me no sabi count...
five women. We need to sue this man!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Afz9095:
Richard powers weren't up to what she wanted in his first life. period
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow

A goddess seeking for. Forgiveness and love

Lol
Waiting sire

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Charlesdock:
five women. We need to sue this man!
GBAM !!!

Richard Cypher is to be sued, 'cos he ought to remain focused on how to straighten his destiny(His destiny is bent already), but he's busy teaching us how to manage five women at the same time.

Therefore, he will be trialed alongside Solomonbrown64 (Since he's refused to give us long updates)...

Cc: All viewers...

Please don't tell Solomon that I said he's a great writer...

Thanks in anticipation...

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Gben Gben Eshinshi Kari Kpomo............. Richard Nd Wemen Ehn He Is Jst Lyk My Bro #tobadein#lolz.........Nd Nt Ordinary Women Again goddess.......... Na For Richard To Die Oooooooooo!!! .... He Is Jst Lyk #odeysey# D Man Wu F**ked goddesses!!! .......lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2015
FADA solo plzzzzzzzz more updates plzzzzz..... Av bin a ghost reader lyk my bro jst told u oooooooo so masa masa wink

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Dmarvin:
FADA solo plzzzzzzzz more updates plzzzzz..... Av bin a ghost reader lyk my bro jst told u oooooooo so masa masa wink
NA Me Tok Am

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.