Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178110 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
solomonbrown64:
No need to be scared jawe....

I won't o

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mekky05(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kingsolo,longest time.. U have forgotten peeps like me na,diaris God ooh. A belated merry christmas and prosperous new year ahead.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015

How did she know that? Surely, I didn't reveal that when she tasted my blood. My unwillingness to forgive and let go of what Lucy months back was buried deep inside of me. But if she says that what's holding me back, then I will have to do what's right.
I woke up beside the lake and decided to remain there to ponder a bit on what Ollie said before heading back to the field to train my wolves.
It's hard to forgive Lucy, it's really hard. I have never trusted someone so much before and I have never felt love so strongly before. I felt complete with her. Her uncanny ability to know what's wrong with me and her willingness to help solve whatever problems I have was what made me fall so deeply in love with her but her betrayal was too much to take. If it wasn't for the fact that I was chasing revenge, I would have not recovered so quickly.
I have refused to forgive her not because I don't love her but because I can't just go back to how it was between us. Angel is here and here to stay and I love her too, but I have to let the grudge go. Lucy is becoming more matured and her decisions, however reckless sometimes are more or less for my own good. Now, I have to find the hidden powers in me that Ollie talked about. I can't depend solely on my werewolf abilities, it might not be enough. It's nearly impossible to get stronger than your creator but Ollie talked about the power of death, something she gave me herself. If I can harness it, I and my army can possibly cheat death although at the expense of Ollie but at least it will make us more fearless.
That's one, I also need to find the powers Zeus blessed me for me, such powers are beyond just a handsome look. If Rage is the path to such discovery, then I am ready to walk in such.
There is nothing holding me back now, nothing holding back my rage. Lucy is what makes me both happy and also the same person who brings out that rage in me. This is what I didn't want to admit to myself all this while, but I have to now.
I stood up and looked towards the woods, my wolf wanted out and I obliged. I ran and then jumped, transforming in mid-air, I howled, letting my wolves know that their Alpha was coming, although not in his best mood.
I ran through the wolves who were busy taking training instructions from Lucy.
I stopped my run and asked for my a challenge between I and both my Zeta and Beta.
The whole garden went quiet instantly,while both Luke and Jason walked forward and started their charge towards me.

It wasn't long after Richard left for the woods that his wolves arrived led by the handsome Jason. Audrey helped the little wolves in getting into the house, the spell is still refusing to allow the wolves in.
We did some running, sit-ups and press-ups after which I asked them to transform. They were unwilling at first but then I reminded them I was their Luna and threatened that I won't repeat myself.
They heeded to my threat and transformed, just after their transformation, I heard a howl, a howl which belonged to one person - Richard.
He came through the wolves and stopped his run, he fixed his gaze on Luke and Jason and then challenged both to take him.
Richard Wolf's fur was back to jet black, there was no trace of silver or white in his fur, they were gone. He was back to the big black beast that scared the shitt out of me when I witnessed his transformation for the first time. I can't say if I was happy that my color wasn't in his fur anymore but I know it meant one thing now - Richard is now fully one with Artemis. I might not like it but if that what he needs to take down my mum, then I am all for it.
Richard wasn't the same through, I didn't like the stare he gave his Zeta and Beta, there was something menacing about it.
The wolves accepted his challenge and charged towards Richard who didn't move an inch and seem to be more interested in watching their runs than getting himself ready for a collision.
Few metres to their collision and still Richard didn't move, suddenly Luke's wolf leaped and open it's huge mouth hoping to seize Richard by it's throat who still hasn't moved. But then, Richard decided to move and he leaped too taking Jason's wolf by surprise who slowed down and turned just in time to see Richard's wolf meet Luke's in mid-air, catching him by the throat and they both landed that way. Richard held Luke quite hard and threw him with so much force than usual. Luke ended up hitting a nearby tree just after the garden which held him quite well but didn't stop him from getting a few bones broken.
This was not Richard, he was never this hard on his wolves or was it because my mum called them pathetic, is why he wants to kill them. I decided to stop him from going after Jason who was still in a state of shock after what he just saw happened to his friend, but Richard surprised me by saying,
" Stay out of this, Luna. This is my business. "
Did he just call me Luna? I haven't heard that directly from him for a while now, anyway, I did as he asked and minded my business. But how did he know what I was thinking?
He charged towards Jason who returned the charge and headed straight for Richard but his Alpha had other ideas. Few metres into their collision, Richard shifted his weight very quickly for a wolf of his size and then catch Jason much the same he did Luke and rendered the same treatment he did Luke only that Jason was lucky as he crashed into the wolves watching the fight.
Richard's movements and precise timing was astonishing, he was angry but very coordinated, a really hard thing to do.
He walked majestically towards the wolves and urged them to listen to him.
" I will not apologize for what you just witnessed because if you are going to survive the next coming war, then your supposed Leaders ought to fight better than they just did.
When you fight something as big and fast as you are, you don't go leaping into the air, it makes it very easy for your enemy to take you down. When you leap, your heavy weight reduces your free fall but that itself slows you down but it makes your attack very vicious but against a faster enemy, it makes you very vulnerable, never leap if your enemy has his eyes on you when you are doing so. Now that was Luke's mistake, let's examine Jason's.
Jason did Alright until the late few meters. He slowed down his speed probably to avoid hitting me since I was running at a more higher speed. This is wrong, when you charge, you run with all you got and when your incoming enemy notices you are aint stopping, he will most likely avoid you since he doesn't want a serious injury but in this case Jason slowed down, thinking I would too but that gave me all the time in the world to side step him and catch him by his throat. Now during the battle, you will be very fortunate if your enemy just flings you away, you will most likely get your wind pipe torn out of your throat.
I expect better from you lots next time, go eat and return back here in three days. "
With that Richard left for the barn, probably to transform back.
Something Is not right with Richard, he is never this blunt and arrogant, I mean he didn't even apologize for injuring Luke. That's not how a leader behaves, I know he wishes to be hard but I didn't expect him to be this hard, It's totally unlike him.
The wolves transformed and went back inside in foul moods. I did my best to cheer them up but it didn't really help. Audrey patched Luke up and helped him inside.
I wanted to talk with Richard and so I headed for the barn where I found him drying his body with a towel.
"Hey, what was that all about, you nearly killed Luke. Imagine if he had gotten impaled by a strong tree branch, you won't be standing here drying up. That wasn't cool at all. "
He didn't bother to reply me, just continued with what he was doing. I decided against pestering him and allow him finish.
After he wore a new short, I still wonder if he keeps his clothes in every corner of the house and what's his new obsession with shorts anyway. He looked at me and said,
"I forgive you Lucy. "
Forgive me, what does he mean by that?
" Forgive me? What did I do wrong lately that made you hold a grudge against me? "
"I never forgave you for betraying me."
That shocked me to my very bones and I nearly lost my balance. He quickly came to me and held me,
"So you mean after nearly six months, you still kept my one silly mistake against me. I can't believe this. "I said, crying between.
" I didn't want to admit to myself that I never stopped loving you despite what you did and that, even if you got me killed, I will never regret falling in love with you. But I can't keep fooling myself especially after you amended your ways, I love you more than any woman I have ever come across and I am not afraid to admit it anymore. "
With that he went for my lips and quickly, his hands lifted me up and carried me to the room beneath the barn.
As soon as we got in there, he disengaged from me and went for my sweat pants but I stopped him saying,
" No, stop Richard. I am sweating and dirty, let me shower and then we can continue. " He just smiled and replied me,
" I know all about you Lucy and your sweat doesn't repel me. "
He took my pants off and also my bra before playing with my t.its. As much as I enjoyed when he was doing, I wanted something else. I wanted his stick inside me, it's been too long since I gasped when he moved inside me.
" I want you inside baby, do it already. "
He grinned and then covered my mouth with his to stop me from screaming as he entered me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mekky05:
Kingsolo,longest time.. U have forgotten peeps like me na,diaris God ooh. A belated merry christmas and prosperous new year ahead.
Lol.... Abeg no vex brotherly.. .. Sometimes I need spanking sha..... A prosperous new year ahead bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ryda:
More power to ur elbow Solomon and happy new year in advance

hope we ain't taking this nice piece into new year.
I wish you the same bro... . It seems we are taking it into the new year.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mutaino7:
mr solo how is d look at the TOP
It feels good bro, I hope we stay there til the end of the season.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Afz9095:
wu is dis lost mate dat he is holding grudge against? Is it lucy wu wnt 2 sold him 2 her father,or audrey wu hide his son 4rm him or angel wu is keepin away 4rm him? Patiently waiting 4 d next update
Brotherly, I bin think say you don forsake me oh... Anyway.. Happy prosperous year ahead.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oga joviegghead, we are on the same page here, Richard has to out wit Anthea, but the question is how?... I believe he has found the answer to that question.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Oga joviegghead, we are on the same page here, Richard has to out wit Anthea, but the question is how?... I believe he has found the answer to that question.
share d link to d thread so I can vote
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Eniqurl(f): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm nice one.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Brotherly, I bin think say you don forsake me oh... Anyway.. Happy prosperous year ahead.
forsake u ke? Na work jare...wish u d same
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by abdrazak: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2015
#De-ActivatingGhostMode

I think at this point I need to express myself. Right from the first series up to this point, I haven't made any comment being a ghost reader for decades.

I have kept entangled to your story and surely its gonna be till the end and beyonds.

I need to make this comment because of the voting for the best literature story of the month.

I'm hoping you will surely win the award.

#Voted..............

#Re-ActivatingGhostMode..............

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Solomon Brown can I please get your number?

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by NanaAmofah(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
#voted

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Ghenghen

Action is about to start

Lol

Waiting for more

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
NeoVictory:
Solomon Brown can I please get your number?

Are you on whatsapp?
Oga mi, here is the number
Thanks for bringing up something like this. We appreciate it.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Apy new year in advance solomonbrown64

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Oga mi, here is the number
Thanks for bringing up something like this. We appreciate it.
solo post d link of d awards lemme vote biko
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Pwettyella(f): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
faith2ogesco:
solo post d link of d awards lemme vote biko
Bro solo me too o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by rockhillz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
#Ghost mood deactivated...........
God bless that brain of urs bro
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by hayzey(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2016
[b][/b]HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS MUCH MORE BLESSINGS TO COME
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Pwettyella(f): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to all nairalanders,nd to oga solo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year solo nd my fellow readers
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sam20091(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Keep the smile, leave the tear, Think of joy, forget the fear, Hold the laugh, leave the pain, Be joyous , Coz its new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR #mercygate

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Temitope012(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Mr. Solo, i just kant stop enjoying everybit of ur update, mur ink 2 ur pen. Happy new year & hapi new month folks, wishing u a prosperous year ahead

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Solomonbrown more light moments in 2016. Happy new year to all.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year. Bigger u I pray. God bless u
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy 2016 everyone

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by manuelrukky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Yeah, i know all this, the thing is they are mythologies so there is little prove that what was written of them actually happened. There is more than a handful of accounts about each of these gods but it doesn't mean each story is more believable than the other. Mostly they are stories and some can be said to have happened. Each Werewolf and vampire story have their origins, some could be witches, some could be science, I.e, drugs and viruses, I chose Artemis to be my own origin and I see nothing wrong in it. There are countless best selling authors that twisted the accounts of Greek gods to lay a solid foundation for their story plot and mine won't be the last. I know it's a bit confusing but like I stated earlier, the story has just started. Get on with the flow bro after all, it's just a story, and no offense was taken.
Big thumbs up to u solo... I like d twist its new. In originals nd vampire diaries witches made vampires werewolves origin wasnt treated in it, underworld had vamps for bat bite, werewolves frm wolf bit of both sons of Alexanda Corvinus d 1st immortal. This is new, cool nd awesome
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
......... I want to thank everyone who has been with this work from the first part..... Big thanks . I want to also appreciate everyone who voted this work for the story of the month of December.... I love you all and I wish you all the very best 2016 has to offer. I will begin posting tomorrow, have fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the wishes.
..... Solomon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.