Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178150 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016

" Why do you want to know? I don't think the answer to that question will help us in the forthcoming war."
" It's important that I know. "
She rolled her eyes before replying me,
" Vampires are dark creatures. I am not sure how Anthea was able to do it - be the first vampire but I know it's powered by dark powers, probably a demon. I don't know for certain because I have been locked in here for so long and when I walked the earth centuries ago, such thought wasn't even in the heart of any man. It's why I am still surprised how she is able to create such things, her knowledge of dark, mystical things are quite commendable and that's why it hurts me to see you take her for granted. She is your worst nightmare William and she is very subtle. She always put up a ruse and make you follow the path she wants to take . I was really happy we knew of her plans but now that she is well aware of where you will be recruiting, she will likely change her plans. "
" How can you be so sure of that? "
"...... Because I can see and read what your perverted mind cannot. Anthea has been very successful in all of her dealings and mischiefs because she loves to balance things. She created the Vampire as a way of containing her evil side because she wasn't able to use the werewolf power I gave to her to commit evil. I made sure the wolf will be used only for good after what I did to Acheson and his Family. So she searched for a way to channel her destructive dark will in a being that will be inside her and that's how she discovered vampirism. There is nothing good about vampires, they drink blood of humans like them and are very eager to kill, something that isn't in werewolves. By doing so, she was able to balance both wills in her, that's why she can be so sweet one minute and then do the unthinkable the next minute.
When she Created the first vampire army, she knew there was no balance since no one was able to stop them. It was the perfect opportunity for her to commit you to your destiny and you didn't think twice before accepting it.
By becoming a werewolf and creating your own army, you balanced the good and evil will yet again, thus winning the first battle to get me out of here. But after your victory, there was no evil anymore after the destruction of the Vampires and since werewolves cannot harm their own without good reason, you became restless and your restlessness affected your wolves. Seeing this, Anthea cleverly disguised herself and gave your desperate wife a cure, which was actually a death spell. Your wife killed you and your wolves, thereby restoring balance once again.
When it was time for your next battle and she knew you were on your way back to the earth, she created another imbalance by biting your parents. George was created to restore that balance but he went out of his way to kill your parents, disrupting the balance. That was the reason why she saved you from getting killed to keep the balance even if it favored George for the time being.
So you see, every battle you have fought and will still fight is based on what Anthea has in mind. Remember I told you the seals can only be broken if you display certain virtues in battle, it doesn't say you have to win the battle. I will urge you to be careful because Anthea has been too open lately, she has been revealing too much. This is not the Anthea I have come to know because right now, there is no balance in what she is trying to do - merging both good and evil into one. Surely, she has a plan and I fear it may not be good. " Ollie said.
" I want to know why I share the same ability to give life with Anthea. Why do I possess such even if I am not the first werewolf? "
Ollie's nose flared and she suddenly barked at me,
" What is it with you and all these irrelevant questions. I just relayed to you how extremely intelligent your enemy is. You should be out there now, countering whatever measures she has in place by creating more of you but instead you are here asking silly questions. "
For some reason, I wasn't angry, probably because I deserved what I was getting from her.
" Just tell me why, it's that easy. "
She bit her lips in frustration and answered,
" You are the true werewolf, the one true Alpha. You were created to carry such power within you. Anthea was never meant to become one, she was meant to pass on the power to you, untempered with but she couldn't resist the allure of it. You were created specifically to remove me from here and like I already told you my father blessed you with virtues that have made you one with your wolf. You have a good heart, one devoid of evil,.one that is selfless, one that thinks of others before himself. You have changed the beast within you and have returned it back to the way I initially passed it to Anthea before she mixed it with her evil will. "
She concluded and quickly walked some distance away from me.
" You have managed to dance around the question but you still haven't answered my question. Why am I able to give life? "
" You know what, I am beginning to hate you. I lied to you earlier about not having the core of a god. Anyway, if you were very observant, you would have noticed that yourself. My brother is a very jealous, protective type and would l killed you long before now if you were just an ordinary human. The lightning that hit you the first time you touched me was his doing and not actually mine. It was just his way of protecting me from you and every other male that has fallen in love with me. But you didn't die not because you had healing abilities but you are a kinda a god, although a lesser one. It's why he can't kill you because he doesn't have a good reason to kill another god, albeit a lesser one. Anthea didn't know about this earlier and that's why she didn't come after you earlier. I didn't know myself until I tasted your essence, my father did well to hide it and I fear I Might have exposed you to Anthea. She only knew you had Zeus's blessings but now she knows you are a god. She wants you for herself which can only happen if you have sex with her. It's one of the reasons why you can't be killed and the very reason why you can give life even if you aren't the first werewolf. Do you really think my dad will give me a human as a mate, please! Like I said if you were smart enough, you would have known before now. "
I was visibly angry after she just told me. So, she hid all these from me,
" So what are my godlike attributes? "
" Enough already. Just get out from here, I can't tell you that. It will reveal the last virtue you are to display in your next battle. Doing such will ruin everything, knowledge before hand is never good for a god, you should know that.
I think I have shared enough secrets tonight. You don't deserve to know all I have told you, just go and be with your numerous wh.ores. Don't come back here if you don't have any meaningful report to give, man-LovePeddler. "
With that, I found myself back at the lake, feeling so depressed and lonely.

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
A demi god? Waoo dis is getting more and more interesting. Waiting patiently for the final battle, ride on solokingbrown.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by HENSEXIE(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
- Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м gettin more interestin.kip em cmin.
U̶̲̥̅̊ knw y I like U̶̲̥̅̊ Solomon?U̶̲̥̅̊ neva kip us hungry.Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 d update.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ job
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm. Lost 4 words... Loving dis n loving d writer more
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2016
make una generate like for OP's update nah..... Boss i salute oh

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Ehnen So Anthea wanted to taste a god. A nymph fighting a god - a olympiad. You will surely pay for this. angry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
I still dont understand y richard cant control his self,i cant believe he actually cheated on angel again,witout remembering dat she is going to feel it.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016

I am a god? Like a real god I should be happy right? But I am not, and that's because something is not right with this whole god thing. I mean why did Ollie have to wait this long before she said something about it. Moreover, how can two mortals birth a god? She wasn't even willing to, I practically had to force her. Why did she hide it from me this whole time? Why was she emphasizing on my level - a lesser god? Is that her way of spiting me or what, or a tactic to constantly remind me that I will always be beneath her?
So it's because she discovered I am a god she finally put aside her pride and finally give me a chance and not because she actually fell in love with me. Is that why she has been giving me a lot of her powers lately not only because I am a god but because I probably share the same core with her - the natural environment. The same core Anthea has, making it quite easy for me to mate with either of them but not both. I am finally seeing it all now, damn.... It took me so long.
But if I am a god, why is it so easy for Anthea to bully me? Was that the reason Ollie said the other day that it's important I discover my powers? Yeah, that must be it. Why didn't I think about it earlier? It's why Anthea wants me so bad because Ollie has been secretly hiding more of her powers in me, adding to whatever her dad deposited in me. But then, why did she lie about me not being able to use her powers because we don't share the same core when apparently, we do. Why is she ying and saying the truth at the same time? The only power I know I have is conjuring lightening which isn't a feature of the natural environment. Why is she hiding so much, I can't discover everything on my own, I will need help.
Ollie kept hammering on balance, balance, balance. If Anthea has decided to create beings with both wills, then she must have a plan to return the balance which brings everything back to me. What Ollie isn't telling me this time is that I am the path to that balance but I do not know how. Damn it!! Why all these parables and riddles, I hate riddles. Now, I do not even know what Anthea wants from me, it's now obvious it's not because of the powers in me alone. She wants to use me to balance the disruption and that is what Ollie can't tell me because she doesn't know herself.
She talked about virtues, virtues break the seals not the victory in battle. Probably, that's why Anthea is so confident that I won't be able to kill her. Of course I can't, for her to be able to outsmart a goddess the status of Anthea, then clearly I am no threat to her, just a means to an end as she rightly put it. How am I gonna put an end to a foe I know absolutely next to nothing of her plans and capabilities. Anthea is truly my nightmare and I sincerely hope I do not lose everything to her.
I am no closer to winning anything as I earlier thought. I stood up, and returned back to the house to find Lucy and Angel waiting for me in the living room. They must have been the folks who kept the lights on when I came in earlier. I looked at the time, it was some minutes past one in the morning. What on earth is a woman five months pregnant doing holding up at this time.
" Um.. What are you guys holding a Vigil for? "I asked.
Angel who was on her nightwear stood up and walked to me rather hastily. Her face was expressionless so I couldn't be certain for sure what she had in mind. She got close enough, starred hard into my face and then she raised her hands and serve some nice hits on my poor face. She shook her head and spat on my face,
" You are a disgrace and a liar. A far cry from the husband I knew you to be. I should have remained single instead of carrying a burden rather than a bundle of joy for a man that sees me as a liability. You don't deserve to be loved. "
Having said that, she turned to leave but turned back to give me a kick to my balls which sent me to the ground.
She left thereafter, crying along the way.
Lucy was watching all this time and didn't bother to say anything. I got over the kick and carried myself to couch nearby. Lucy was visibly angry but she was keeping her cool really fine and that's what scares me about her. I do know now where she got her bipolar issues from but the look she has on isn't good one bit.
" Why did you do it Richard?"
She asked in a very calm voice.
" Why did I do what? "
Pretending not to know what she was talking about.
" Stop acting dumb, why did you sleep with Ivy? "
What!!!!! How the Fvck did she get to know that?
I was visibly surprised she knew about that and the next thing I heard was Angel hurriedly climbing down the stairs screaming,
" You fvcked Ivy, you couldn't find someone else but Ivy "
Shitt... I am so screwed. I don't know who to fear more, the calm devil or the angry angel!
P. S... Hey folks, I thought I should air this. I need more of your comments and that hasn't been the case the last few days. Your comments help me keep up with the story without getting lost because I don't have the complete story. I type updates everyday. This story is complex and each of you, folks see the story differently and such perspectives when shared helps in keeping my wild imagination in check. Thanks for the previous comments and the ones to come, love you all.

7 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmyfresh200:
A demi god? Waoo dis is getting more and more interesting. Waiting patiently for the final battle, ride on solokingbrown.
Thanks mate.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
HENSEXIE:
- Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м gettin more interestin.kip em cmin.
U̶̲̥̅̊ knw y I like U̶̲̥̅̊ Solomon?U̶̲̥̅̊ neva kip us hungry.Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 d update.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ job
Thanks smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
PricelessCharm:
Hmm. Lost 4 words... Loving dis n loving d writer more
smiley... That's nice to know.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Charlesdock:
Ehnen So Anthea wanted to taste a god. A nymph fighting a god - a olympiad. You will surely pay for this. angry
Lol... Don't mind Anthea jawe.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mutaino7:
make una generate like for OP's update nah..... Boss i salute oh
Bros... I hail oh....no mind our fans jawe.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
babydecency2:
I still dont understand y richard cant control his self,i cant believe he actually cheated on angel again,witout remembering dat she is going to feel it.
Don't mind Richard jawe... But he had to anyway.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Sageez(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
busted! Lol! Rechie, i saw that coming.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omoh see gbege, no be small yawa richi de inside nw oo. Kai i pity my guy, afta all instead of am to use him head him de use him stick think.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Afz9095:
Thank u all
Thank u all . M really gr8ful, donkross1,EbonyQueen001,heemah,sageez,girlhaley,Tobadein,oga boss @solomonbrown64 and all well wisher i feel blessed 4 having u guys, Once again thanks 2 u guys without u my day won't be dis great
Chisus! Chai! So u mean to tell me say my name no dey dis mention? Ok. Make I chill first
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emarkson(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
na richard prick go put am for trouble . Still wonderin how they got to knw abt him and ivy. Nice work bro, i hail una

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Richard is a god but not conscious of his virtues that's why his s3xual emotions always have it say and he fails to control it. He limits himself to his physical powers.That should be part of his ability yet to be discovered before is man nature ruins him.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
i like d part where Richard got his balls kicked.....he deserved it..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ZUBY77(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Keep it up. But avoid mentioning one word more than once in one sentence if you can.

EG.

"The prison was made of something wooden and what looked like pillars held the prison".

The last Prison there is not necessary. It can easily be replaced with some other words like 'it' or 'there' or something else, depending on how you formed the sentence.

All together, good work. We are all learning everyday. That's the good thing about writing.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
where would i start frm in this situation.richard will win on da battle day.he might be loosing bt something would led to the other and olie would be released to come finish anthea.bt to be honest,i like dat antheagrin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by melekan(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Oga mi... Long time... Happy new year.
wish you the same ma brother. Nice twists,following you like a shadow

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Micodee25(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color].Nice one bro..folowing 4rm ghost mode
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
DandyPearl:
Chisus! Chai! So u mean to tell me say my name no dey dis mention? Ok. Make I chill first
My bad, ur name suppose 2 be after donkross1,pls 4give me ma
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016

I just couldn't help laughing to what Richard is currently facing. He had it coming and he deserves everything vile name he was getting from Angel. His misbehaviors has been become too numerous to just overlook anymore.
Imagine the disrespect he showed me the other day, telling me to always notify him before leaving his house. Just because of his own fears not mine. I, who has lived for centuries, moving from one body to another just before my host body dies is who Richard grounded. He probably doesn't know it but I am more dangerous than Anthea, he fears so much.
Richard's continued misbehaviors just proves to me daily that this isn't the man I once married. He has changed to someone controlled by fear, he has become so emotional, sometimes he acts like a kid. He has little control over his urges and because of that he has put himself in the mess he is in currently.
If he had use his brains before his emotions, he would never have mated with Lucy who I still don't like. The William I was married to was a leader in every way. He hated being controlled or manipulated by anything. He had complete Dominion over his people, even when most of his soldiers became wolves. This present Richard can't even control twenty-three wolves, totally oblivious to the rising revolt slowing gaining Momentum, led by the ambitious Luke. He is so blinded by fear, he doesn't see it. The man I knew as William was a man people looked up to, a mentor in every regard. A father both to his son and every child in his kingdom. He rarely talks but the few words he spoke carried weight yet he was just a human compared to this powerful being who doesn't know the powers he wields. William feared no one and his brilliance was what made me fall in love with him. But this Richard is scared of everything and doesn't know how to pick his words. He has so sidelined Angel to the background that an outsider will think she was his mistress. He hides a lot of secrets and only reveals them when he doesn't know what next to do. He really needs to step up before he loses the core of his existence - the three women who loves him.
"You fvcked Ivy, not someone else but that creep. How did you get an erection looking at such a being? "
Angel screamed as she went after Richard who evaded her by running in the other direction. Angel who is five months pregnant didn't stop running after him, calling him all sorts of names. Richard seeing that Angel won't stop running after him decided to run out of the house into the woods. Angel stopped at the door and started crying profusely before heading back to her room.
" I just want the man I fell in love with back, I want my Richard back. " She said in between tears. I came out of hiding and followed her into her room.
" Stop crying, Richard isn't himself lately and we can all notice that. But going after him this way will only push him further away to the hands of the enemy. I know the pain you felt when he cheated on you but have you asked yourself the reason he might have done what he did. I can't tell you I understand Richard anymore because I will be lying because this is clearly not the man I married centuries ago. Richard is so consumed with fear he can't make the right decisions, it's now left for us to bring out the Alpha in him and help him subdue this fear. He loves you Angel, never you doubt that and please stop trying to compete with Lucy, just be yourself and I assure you, Richard will come back to his senses. "
Angel nodded and wiped the tears off her eyes. Just then I heard Richard calling us out that he had something to tell us. He must have returned back to the house.
" Common, let's hear what he has to say. " I said urging Angel to follow me to the living room.
She shrugged and said,
" I don't want to see his lying face. "
" You don't really mean that after what I just told you. "
She reluctantly followed me to the living room where we found a crying Richard.

Lucy remained seated while Angel ran to me, this time she had a venomous look on her face. I knew I had to run if I truly loved my balls. I ran towards the kitchen, Angel followed. I changed direction and went towards door to the gardens, Angel still followed me. Eventually, I had to run outside and head for the woods. She stopped at the door and started crying. It was then I realised my foolhardy. Whenever I sleep with someone who isn't my mate, my mates feels the pain. Going through that sort of pain as a pregnant woman must have been a horrible experience and Lucy must have felt it too. Shitt... How selfish have I become?
I need to make up for this before everyone turns against me. Ollie is mad at me, Angel is hurt and Lucy is suppressing her rage which can be very disastrous for a Bipolar werewolf.
I ran back towards the house as I intend to make things right. I got to the living room to find just Lucy who was still sitting on the same chair, Angel wasn't there.
I called Angel and Audrey out and told them I needed to see them.
Lucy's gaze was on me and her eyes were beginning to glow albeit dimly. She should just release her rage just as Angel and stop suppressing it.
Angel came down accompanied by Audrey who had this disgusting look on her face. They are sat far away from me, I couldn't blame them though. I deserve what I am getting.
" I know you all hate me right now " I began my speech,
" But I did it because I really needed her help. Anthea is working round the clock, intensifying her efforts to get what she wants. She is recruiting vampires and turning them into creatures like her - a werewolf and vampire mix. I also need to make more of us and I need vampires to do that. I can't force kids to join my army anyone. I need men this time and Ivy is my only shot. She agreed to help me but only if I sleep with her. It was the only thing she wanted as reward, I couldn't walk away from such, I slept with her and I want to say I am very sorry. Please forgive me. "
I ended my speech but none of them spoke a word.
" You think you can just put words together and that will earn forgiveness from us, you are sadly mistaken if you think that's gonna happen. Richard, you are a shameless pervert, I see the way you look at those girls in school and more than once I have seen the bulge in your trousers. I am very sure you have visited Ivy more than once for her to even contemplate sleeping with you. You didn't deem it fit then to let us know until you were caught. So tell me, if I didn't catch you tonight by removing your clothes from where you hid them in the barn, would you have said anything about it tonight?"
Lucy asked. I have to thread carefully now because my next answer might cause her to explode.
"NO.. I had no intention to. " I decided to speak the truth.
" So you wanted to keep lying to the people who love you and have stood by you. Sometimes, I just don't get you, how can you look at Ivy and Fvck her after she put a poisonous blade through your heart some months ago. Angel was right, how did you get an erection looking at the woman that nearly killed you. That could only have happened because you are a shameless, unfaithful son of a bitch"
" Calm down, I told you why I did it. I did it for the good of everyone here.. "
"Stop with the lies, you did for you and no one else. Just admit it." I refused to and she kept on asking me to, but I refused to. Her eyes were glowing more now, I expected help from Audrey and Angel, but they seemed to be entertained by what's going on.
"Admit that you are a flirt, Richard "
" NO, I am not. I am a responsible... "
I didn't finish my sentence as Lucy came at me with lightening speed and knocked me off my feet. I landed roughly on the ground and knocked out myself when the back of my head hit the wooden artifact close to the couch I was standing beside.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
emarkson:
na richard prick go put am for trouble . Still wonderin how they got to knw abt him and ivy. Nice work bro, i hail una
Thanks bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
ZUBY77:
Keep it up. But avoid mentioning one word more than once in one sentence if you can.

EG.

"The prison was made of something wooden and what looked like pillars held the prison".

The last Prison there is not necessary. It can easily be replaced with some other words like 'it' or 'there' or something else, depending on how you formed the sentence.

All together, good work. We are all learning day. That's the good thing about writing.
Thanks, oga Zuby.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
zelaws:
Richard is a god but not conscious of his virtues that's why his s3xual emotions always have it say and he fails to control it. He limits himself to his physical powers.That should be part of his ability yet to be discovered before is man nature ruins him.
Good perspective.. .
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Adasun:
where would i start frm in this situation.richard will win on da battle day.he might be loosing bt something would led to the other and olie would be released to come finish anthea.bt to be honest,i like dat antheagrin
Hmmm.... Nice prophecy.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Micodee25:
[color=#990000][/color].Nice one bro..folowing 4rm ghost mode
Waoh... Nice to know.. Keep following.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Brodae yhu re great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.