Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178114 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015

The last few days after vacation have been the best days of my entire existence. I mean minus the sex part, It's been very memorable. I got a ride from Luke and taught April how to drive, she was really happy and asked if the ride was mine but when I denied ownership, she didn't look too amused. I really didn't understand her reaction then, I mean she knows I have been my own man for a while and I am trying really hard to keep my grades up so that I will qualify for a scholarship, April knows all these, so why was she sulking when I said I didn't own the ride. She didn't talk much after that and soon demanded I dropped her at home, I reluctantly obliged.
Things weren't rosy no more between us for a while and still I didn't know what I did wrong, I had this nagging suspicions that April was seeing someone else, I mean she has never allowed me use her cell but I do give her mine willingly. I didn't have proof so I disregarded that thought. I got some cash and bought a new set of Victoria Secrets and that calm things down between us.
I invited her for the party at Mr Richard's and she agreed to come along, I was elated and wanted to show her off to my friends. We got there tagging along with Luke but we had a little difficulty entering and she actually felt we were out of our mind trying to enter an empty space of land by cutting our wrist and murmuring some nonsense. The passage door Wouldn't open, Coach came to our rescue, the look on April's face was priceless seeing Mr Richard appearing from no where. He got us in and then we sang the Christmas song but when Tinie's Tempah Written in the stars, we got mad with the moves and all.
I and Luke thought of getting a gift for Coach but we didn't really know much about his likes and dislikes save for his obsession with Apple pie. We were unable to decide on something and left that out, so I decided to give a speech about Coach, it was the only thing I could think of to thank him most especially for saving my life. The party went wild when Metallica was put on by the dj and I decided to go into the kitchen with April. She had the lingerie I bought for her on her and it fit just well on her. I could feel my erection already but April said she wasn't in the mood, it was that time of the month she said. Shitt! Why tonight, why now and why did she put on that lingerie if she wasn't interested in sex tonight.
I laid back on the bed and soon we both slept off, I woke up by past eleven in the evening. I turned to discover April wasn't in the bed, I checked the bathroom, she wasn't there either. Probably she has returned to the dance floor was my thought, I decided to give it a rest and get some more booze. I got to the floor to discover very few persons there, even the dj was no where to be found and surprisingly April wasn't part of those few on the floor. I walked to the kitchen instead to get meat when I heard moaning From the laundry, I got a little Close and peeped a little only to find the dj fvcking the shitt out of April, slapping whatever his hands could find, he was hitting like she was a Slut, something I would never do to her. Like a Slut? She is a Slut... A shameless one. I couldn't decide if I should go in and beat the hell out of the fool or just walk away. I went with the latter and walked out of the house to the garden where I sat under the Oak tree.
I found it hard to cry, I mean if one is heartbroken, one's eyes should be wet, but u couldn't, probably because I should have known before now that April was a dam. I was never enough for her both materially and on the bed. She always wanted it hard but I never thought it to be this hard, I mean it's not right to Fvck a woman that way. Why can't I ever get it right with girls, Talia, Courtney, Chelsea, Audrey now it's Sanchez. Should I do what Luke said and go for a black girl or I should go for both races like he does and just Fvck and leave.
Nah, I can't do that, it's not right, I might be immune to nasty diseases but what of the emotional strain I am putting myself and those poor girls into.
I was deep in such thoughts when Coach came my way and sat with me on the bench.
" Heart broken? " he asked
I nodded and he just laughed, what's so funny about finding out my girlfriend on the dj.
" I have always wanted to tell you to stay away from her but you were so into her, I decided to back off. I never thought you had such in you - faithfulness to a woman. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to still find such loyalty among guys of this age but you should also know that you being faithful doesn't mean your girlfriend will, it doesn't work like that.
The moment I saw her, I knew she was one of the the never-satisfied beauties and even someone like Luke will struggle to keep her. I don't why she accepted you probably to prove a point or something but I know it was never because of love. "
" Yeah, I was dumb and blind to see it all, I mean she actually slept with Luke before we started dating and now I just caught her with that lame dj. "
" Don't be so hard on yourself, I think the relationship started on the wrong note. A good relationship strives on good communication, if your girlfriend feels you are not doing something right, she should let you know what and where you should improve, but she didn't do that instead she went outside to go get what she wanted making you look a fool for loving her. But Still, don't be hard on yourself, next time pick someone who actually loves you for who you are and I must say they ain't too far away. "
" Thanks Coach, can I ask a question? "
" Sure, shoot. "
" What's between you and Miss Audrey because I don't believe that Sibling stuff. "
He laughed yet again,
" It's too complicated, but like I said, start with someone who likes you already, someone who knows your status. Miss Audrey won't be so bad, but you must give her time and may I suggest you up your dating skills, Luke can help you with that. Get over it, you are stronger than this. "
I hugged him after he was done and I watched him go back to the house. I should up my game on dating, I once refused that book on seduction, what it's title again.... Yeah,.. The art of Seduction, I am so getting that book tomorrow, but for now let me act the dumb, nice boyfriend for the Last time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chii8(f): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kaii....April is a sl....tty bi...tch
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
U where having some kind of block abi u da slaughter xmas goatlipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Solomonbrown, wanna commend you on the work..i was glued! Bless ur soul!
2ndly, u neva inform we ur faithful reader dt u wil re-write with another tittle..had to search tru ur profil to see dis.. U don make me miss 2 sqaure meal.. Dre is God o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2015

" I never meant to fall in love.... I never meant to fall in love uh uh.. I never fall in love uh...." I was singing along to Jason Derulo's Cheyenne.... Fantastic song. The last three days after the heartbeat I experienced on Christmas day have been awesome. I got the book and I couldn't have gotten a better read than this. Casanova is a mad dude, his skills are top notch but I think Luke is his sort of followers, the Fvck and leave type. I am more of the single woman type and I must sway Miss Audrey off her feet, thus far I think I am making progress but I Still haven't discover her personality yet, who she is behind the magic and all, what she wants from a man, though I do know she likes smooth, hard and slow love making apart from that I know nothing else which is really bad of me. The only way I can do that is by getting close to her, going to numerous dates with her in different locations, getting to see her reaction from these different settings and all. I need to know where she sync with me, is it during sex, during chores, between dialogues, in the midst of loved ones and friends, strenuous activities, and many more on my List and more importantly, I have to act and behave like a Beta, a true Beta and stop being too nice.
I haven't heard from April for three days now, She hasn't called since Christmas and well I didn't bother to call back too. She doesn't deserve it, I can't still Believe I kissed those lips that must have ran rings around every single stick available, I was the only blind dude in a thousand, quite depressing when I think about it.
I was putting finishing touches to a little project given to us before I continued with my seduction book when I heard a knock, I opened the door to find April, I smiled and ushered her in. She entered and removed her coat to reveal a white lingerie set beneath.
I whistled, she sure looks hot but surprisingly I didn't get half an inch of an erection. I commented on how she looked and continued with my work.
She didn't like that,
" Hey, I know you are angry but I have been really busy and all, don't be so hard on me. " She said cuddling me,
" Yeah, I shouldn't be hard on you, I should be on myself because I am the most stupid person ever not to know that I called a wh.ore my girlfriend. I loved you with everything I had and gave everything I had to be with you but what did I get in return, a sight of you receiving gift from dj Santa. A night of happiness became my worst. You will do well to leave me and never return here. Just get your public hole outta my place. "
She starred at me for a while and then stood up to leave, she turned back and then said,
" Who ever dates you will be doing you a favor, honestly you are still a boy and worst of all a freak. You should be grateful I could even lay my lips on yours and even allowed you in me. " She spat at me before leaving.
I cleaned my face of her Stinking spit and just chuckled from what she said, calling me a freak. There are girls that will call you me hero and if her calling me a freak is supposed to make me feel bad, then she is badly mistaken. I am not ashamed of who I am, it's the power to fight evil and I will display that side of me to whosoever deserves to know .
I continued with my work and then went back to analyzing the flaws and merits of Casanova.
I wrote down some of his flaws and then I decided to go on a little break by visiting Luke. I got to his home to find Luke reading, I looked at the time, it was past three in the afternoon. Luke, reading in the afternoon! and not wooing some chick online or playing video games.
A new maid brought us some drinks and from the look both her and Luke shared, I knew there was something between them, Luke must have gotten between her legs, this dude is Aidenville's high Casanova. The maid wasn't that bad but I wasn't interested, never liked blue eyed skinnies.
" Hey, Beta"
" Hey Zeta "
" What brings you here bro "
" Nothing, just needed a break from...... Everything. "
Luke laughed,
" I know you too well Jason, you use such lines whenever you just had a heart break, so finally seen April for who she truly is? "
" what do you mean by that, do you know something I don't? "
" Yup, I have seen her a couple of times riding men at the local pub, I wanted to tell you but you were so in love with her,
you wouldn't believe even if I Showed you a video of her exploits. "
" Damn you Luke, why didn't you say something, I already had my suspicions. Do you know that I had to go down on that public hole whenever we Fvck. Jeez! At least you would have save me from such horror. "
He laughed,
" I am sorry bro, I already warned you against doing putting your mouth on Any hole, I only go down on the maids because I know their level of hygiene and you should do likewise. Anyway, I am glad you now see those bittches for who they really are, what's your next move?"
" Um... I have been reading the art of seduction, and I have settled for Casanova. "
" Are you kidding me, common tell me what you have learnt so far. "
Luke said excitedly dropping the book he was reading , a book based on the battle strategies of Napoleon.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chubbiehills:
Solomonbrown, wanna commend you on the work..i was glued! Bless ur soul!
2ndly, u neva inform we ur faithful reader dt u wil re-write with another tittle..had to search tru ur profil to see dis.. U don make me miss 2 sqaure meal.. Dre is God o
Thanks dear, I am really sorry for not telling you sooner but I am happy you have finally found it. Sorry about the meal though, lol.... Merry Christmas.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
chii8:
Kaii....April is a sl....tty bi...tch
Yeah she is... Welcome to the party. Merry Christmas.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adasun:
U where having some kind of block abi u da slaughter xmas goatlipsrsealed
Lol.... It's not just goat, add cow join.... Merry Christmas mate.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
joviegghead:
Just hope solo is not running out of ideas on how to twist the story to confuse me.. Lolzz.. So dude,what's with the short updates.. Come on,you can't keep starving ur little wolves off updates.. And,lest,i forget,don't use christmas as an excuse,cuz you've still got 2 days more.. Anyway,i'm waiting,bro.. *smiles*
Lol.. I was getting a little lazy jawe... But I am back now,.. Merry Christmas mate.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
girlhaley:
A special christmas indeed

Anyways.....happy xmas

And new year in advance

Merry Christmas...thanks for your consistent comments.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
ninja4life:
Wow this is getting more interesting and twisted by the day
Thanks mate, merry Christmas.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
DandyPearl:
lol. More like wewishu a melly klismas
Mutaino7:
wewechu amary chrismass
Afz9095:
it is d short update u type since monday, jst make sure u update in d evenin anyway u re da boss.. MERRY XMASS ND HAPPY NEW YR IN ADVANCE
Merry Christmas.. Thanks for your comments smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chii8(f): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Yeah she is... Welcome to the party. Merry Christmas.

yea yeaah,thanks,merry xmas too.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
poor jason
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015

My wolves soon put me down and continued with the party, I decided to help with unraveling the gifts we received from Friends and well, friends since we didn't have a family now to call our own. Angel was really doing great , she sat on the floor like a kid and Lucy joined her. They must have enjoyed doing such as kids, I didn't like the fact that Angel was straining herself this much after nearly cooking for five hours straight but I knew she wouldn't listen if I asked her to leave such activity for me since her stomach is protruding every day. I was glad to see her and Lucy put aside their differences and display that togetherness they once had before I came into their lives.
I was in the middle of watching them when I saw Jason came out from the Kitchen and walk to the Garden with his head bent and shoulders slouched. I stopped what I was doing and followed him outside, from his facial expression I knew it was his girlfriend, April.
I never liked the girl and I told him this without holding back, telling him earlier would make it look like I was exerting too much authority on him, at least that's how he will see it. Rushing into relationships doesn't save one from further heartbreak, it only pushes one into a triangle when the guilty ex comes begging. It's the exact situation I have found myself in except mine is more than just a triangle, it's more like a quadrangle.
That's Why I quickly brought up Audrey to challenge Jason once again. I know Audrey is a very difficult person to woo and the blood Oath and countless bonds we have created among ourselves will make it very difficult for her to look beyond me, but I just want the focus off me for a while, at least till I have found a way to get past Ollie and Anthea. I can't take away the fact that after the next war, I know that is inevitable, there will surely be a war. At the end of the war if nothing goes wrong, I might have four women in my life, a situation no Sane man wants to be in.
After our little chat and the big hug between, I left him and returned to the house, Lucy and Angel were still joking around, running after each other, Audrey too had joined them in the act. The kids were busy in various parts of the house doing what they know best, I wasn't comfortable with the fact that my house is now a wh.ore house, yes it's now mine. Immediately after George's death, I finished up with the process, since there is no one to stop me. But I didn't want to be too hard on them after all, if I stop them, they will surely do it elsewhere.
I went upstairs to shower, I was in the middle of this when suddenly I felt this overwhelming urge to call on Ollie, I ignored it and went into the shower, but the more Ignored it, the stronger it became, it felt like something was trying to force my tongue to speak. I held on till after the shower, but I couldn't hold on any longer, immediately after wearing My shorts, I heeded to Audrey and collapsed on the bed, I woke up in her cell and found her sitting on the floor. She was wearing her Warrior kit, the short Chiton. Her hair was back to blonde and a bit of pepper in it, she looked cool. Her eyes were back to its black empty looking socket and so I quickly looked away, thus I couldn't see the remaining part of her face.
" I am sorry for calling you out like this, I didn't know you were in the shower. You look.. You look.. Nice, very nice. "
I checked myself to find out I was bare chested, I didn't get to put on something before my collapse.
"Why do you want me now, I am celebrating with my family, you shouldn't be having a dialogue with a filth and a man-LovePeddler. You made it quite clear the last time I was here that you didn't want me here or anywhere near you, I have stayed away from you, I still don't know you can't do the same, can't you just leave me be!"
She sighed and turned her back at me,
" I didn't know you were in a party or celebrating some stuff, I didn't mean what I said the other day, I ask that you... you... you forgive me of those demeaning words and look past that. I have thought about everything and I want to say a big thank you for all the things you have passed through just to set me free whether you knew it then or not,hence I have decided to tell you the truth about me, the whole truth. You deserve to know. This body you see is my true appearance....... "
" There is something fishy about this.... Why now? "
I asked cutting her off,
She steadily walked towards me, saying as she walked,
" because I want to change, I want to become a better and different person not the spoilt daughter of the lightening king and truth is the only way to that path,besides I haven't stopped thinking about you, and I know you haven't too."
I continued looking away from her face,
" Well, if you want to be truthful, then I need to see you as you confess sort of to me. "
" Well, that will be your of step of faith, I am about to take mine, it's time to look at me in my true form. "
I stepped away from her, look into her eyes again and get blind for a day or two, not a chance. But Ollie saying she wants to be truthful is a plus for me, refusing to do this now might stop her from doing so. I breathe in deeply and slowly raise my head up and look directly into her eyes , I expected my eyes to get burnt but nothing of such happened, her eyes were back to normal, but the black pupil being dominant.
She burst out laughing after I opened my hands haven hardened then for what was to come. I didn't find it funny but she did,
" Well,...... "
" Like I said, tempering with the my powers inside you is sort of bonding us together but it's no where compared to the mating bond. Anthea is also doing the same whenever she meets with you but I am sure you didn't know that. It's why I could force you Here today even if you blocked me doing such. Such a bond allows you to see me without getting harm, well because I am starting to accept you as my mate after all. "
" Whatever, let's get to it. "
She didn't look too happy when I said" Whatever " but who gives a Fvck about that."
She sat on the floor and I followed suit,
" Well, here we go. After I and my brother was born and Later on, i got to know of what My father's wife made my mum pass through, the torment, the chase, the rejection and neglect made me vow to be independent and be my own master and all. My mum was a long time admirer of my dad and when they finally had sex, and he got to know she was pregnant, he left her to her ordeal and I guess mom had a rethink of the whole love thing after her travails. My mom is a Titan and my dad an Olympian, so I was born a goddess. What my mother passed through gave me the motive to help women alike and when I discovered that most times, women gladly endure their sufferings because of the term love, it prompted me to create a sort of fellowship where the women take Oath not to ever marry and remain virgins forever. But some gods didn't like that, they felt I was taking my resolve too far and several times made my followers fall in love, dad was also part of it. I became angry and killed one of those love gods, thinking about since then, I have discovered that I played right into the hands of my enemies. I hated rivalry and competition and usually ended them before they got any attention. People saw me as a jealous and vengeful goddess, but Achaeon was the finishing move.
I hated the fact that he was a good hunter and some people thought he was actually better than me in hunting. I wanted to kill him but I couldn't get to because some gods favored him but when he foolishly looked at my unclothedness, I saw an avenue but I didn't or I couldn't stop and I went too far forcing my dad to intervene, which was the bright lightening you must have seen the other day when I felt you in me. My dad doesn't always intervene but that day he did and that brought about an impromptu meeting. My case was judged and since I did contrary to what I was known and worshiped for ; protection of women and children, such powers were taken from me because I caused the killing of an innocent woman and child and also attempted to kill another.
Also, My father's wife felt I abused the serenity of the woods, including causing havoc using wild animals and corrupted it with innocent blood, thus she asked that my powers over the moon and the wild be taken from me. Dad left my powers over the wild for me but withdrew my most powerful ability, the control over the moon, although not everything, but a large chunk was taken from me leaving me weak and helpless and in a twisted sense of humor, Dad kept me in a prison beneath a tree.
I am sure you know the rest, my deal with Anthea and all, so that's basically it. "
I chuckled which brought a weird look to her beautiful face, before saying,
" You called me out here to tell me about the meaningless killings you did and I should feel pity that you finally got what you deserved or I should be enraged at those you call your enemies, or something because I really don't why you called me out here to indirectly tell me you need a session with a psychiatric or someone to tell you that a supposed goddess shouldn't see competition between her and her subjects. Tell me. "
She starred at me for a while before saying,
" If you think that saying such things will make me regret my decision to open up to you, then you are badly mistaken. I was expecting such from....... "
" That's it, you don't get it, the thing is I don't care if you open up or not or show me how intimidatingly beautiful you are, all I want is you and your psycho apprentice to stay away from my family and loved ones. I don't care about what you did and what you didn't do, you have caused enough harm already in my life and a few minutes speech cannot erase that. If we are done here, let me know. "
She kept quiet after what I said and just starred at me,
" You know what, forget I ever summoned you here, I felt you were the gift my dad sent to me, to motivate me to be a different person. I keep grudges and I rarely forgive but that's not you William, your attitude of giving second chances and your forgiving nature spurned me to do what I just did. Well I guess I got it wrong, it seems you are not so different after all. " with that she turned away from me and then I heard what sounded like sniffing, wait..... Is Ollie crying?"
P.S - - - A merry Christmas to you all, thanks for reading my story and for your comments and likes.... Shout out to everyone , ghost readers and guests inclusive. Haven't seen Misspeggy, Kunmi01 and some others. .

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks oga solo merry christmas to you too and everyone on this thread

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas. nd Hapi New Year in advance #bro solo nd my co Nairalanders..............................................

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmass Solomon and fellow NLs

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by uncolonised(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas solo, wishing you renewed vigor and more writing intellect in the new year

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ebukav(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2822205/broke-usb-port-dont-kwn Help guys

Nice story bro, more greases

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
compliment of the season Solomon Nd my fellow readers

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sam20091(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
wow.....woman get wahala....why is she crying now.nawa o. Richard need deliverance..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
merry xmas

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sammyendowed(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Mr Solo well-done, thumbs up bro. Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year to us all. God bless.

#SAMUELCARES

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
sam20091:
wow.....woman get wahala....why is she crying now.nawa o. Richard need deliverance..
Lol... I swear them get wahala plenty.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
I StumbleUpon this epic piece yesterday and I tell you I abandoned the project I am working on and read all the way to the present. Ever since then I have been refreshing and refreshing
Mr Solomonbrown please update this stuff na.
To all Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015

I waited to be sure that she was actually crying, the sniffing continued and so I decided to walk up to her and apologize. But then I stopped and decided against it, this could just be the perfect breaking point for us both, I could use this as the Avenue to finally walk away from her for good, but deep inside me I know I will always return back to her, I can't help it and it's so obvious she can't too. My apology will surely bring us closer and I do not know how she might react - by hugging, kissing or something else.
I got over my thoughts and walked towards her, I touched her shoulders and didn't get my hands shoved back, that meant something. I gently turned her around and held her chin up because her head was lowered.
" I am sorry about that.... It's just that I am tired of all these talk of ancient things and stuff. I only wanted revenge, and if I had known that killing George would have adverse effects, I will gladly have allowed someone else do the killing. Now, I just want to be with my family and be the best husband I can be, but unfortunately I can't seem to have that, instead I get scared because I fear that some of my wolves won't see their prom night or one of the women dear to me might die trying to help stop what was never her business. I am sorry if you found what I said offensive. "
She didn't say anything, she just kept her eyes from looking at me but after a while, she took my hand and kissed them, before saying,
" I deserve much more than what you said, I have done vile things and now that I think about them, I think I should have been a better deity to my subjects not a vengeful, obsessed one. I guess enlightenment then and now are not the same, I have learnt a lot and I owe such to you. I want to be different and to become a better being, I will need your help. I have always admired family but I respect how much you care for yours, I promise not to cause you any further harm in that regard, you can take my word for it. "
I smiled and pulled her to me, we stayed locked in each other's arms for a while. She disengaged and then asked,
" What were you guys celebrating? "
" Christmas, a day to share gifts and celebrate a man who died centuries ago. "
" Alright, let me not keep you here for much longer, I actually summoned you here to give you a warning. "
Surprised, I asked,
" What will that be? "
" The Last time you were here after having an encounter with Anthea, I felt a remnant of her powers within you and I have looking at her her make-up and possible plans. She said there was gonna be a war and if truly they might, then you have to be afraid, William. "
" Why? "
" It's just a thought but I think since she has both creatures living in here, she might likely create beings just like her, those creatures might not be as strong as you but will surely be stronger than your wolves. Remember you are stronger than the Vampires because when Anthea bit your Parents, the bite had a bit of vampire venom in them, it's extremely difficult to completely remove properties of one trait from the other but you have also grown in power because I have been feeding you of late. If she does something like this, which I think she might, you will surely be at her mercy and that might force you to give in to her demands to save your wolves and family, and of course you will be unable to release me, making it the perfect plan, a very feasible plan. By the way, you have to warn your witch to be careful and reduce the amount of time she spends outside your house, she will be the first target if Anthea plans to strike, because she is the only one strong enough apart from you to take on those wolves."
I was taken aback by such thinking and pondered on what she said and I couldn't help but agree with her. If Anthea does have such plans in mind then we shouldn't be celebrating at all, because while we merry, our enemy is busy planning and perfecting her the Evil she has in mind.
" Brilliant thought, very brilliant, you are right, she might just tow this path. So what do have in mind we can use to counter such moves. " my complements brought a smile to her face.
" You have to make sure that's her exact plan, therefore you must find a way to make her say it, only then can you start preparing against it. When you are quite sure, I will do my best to teach you how to counter her plans. Go now and celebrate while you still can. "
She said, I smiled and hugged her one more time before taking my leave.
I got Up to find Angel sleeping beside me, when did she move me back to position because I didn't feel it while in Ollie's prison. I took my shower and headed into the living room. The house was all messy and the kids slept in every available space in the house, they were all completely wasted.
I was able to wake them all up and asked them to clean up before leaving, thanking them after they were done and helped them in leaving the house. When they were gone, I headed for the kitchen where I found Angel,
" Had another meeting with your goddess again? " That was her good morning,
" Yeah, I suppose I did. We talked about Anthea and the possibility of another war. "
" she couldn't find a better time to summon you but just when you were celebrating with your family, that's if we are to call ourselves that. Sometimes, I think you care for her more than you do us. "
That last sentence got me pissed, how dare her utter such,
" Oh, is that what you think now, I care for a strange entity more than my own mate. You know I really don't know if it's your pregnancy or the crazy amount of hormones running through you now but recently you have been seeing things in just black and white, Angel, there is the grey part, okay. It's embarrassing hearing you talk these days, you walk into our room and find me in an awkward position without my shirt on, don't you think I must have been caught off guard. I was trying my best to ignore her summoning but I couldn't and she overpowered me just after my shower. I was really glad to see you play with the rest yesterday, I thought you were finally opening up again, I guess I thought wrong. You need to learn to trust again and see things beyond the surface as you once use to.
You might not like Artemis but even if whatever she is doing is primarily for her own benefit, know also that it's also for ours. I do not know Anthea's plans and strategies, only her knows that and unfortunately, you will be seeing more of those black outs, better get used to that. "
She gave me a fierce glare after my speech and then turn over the food she was preparing into the sink, slammed the plates she had set out to put in the meal and shoved me aside as she stormed out of the kitchen..
I sighed, Angel is back to her old self, I have enough on my hands already, i am not gonna add a grown-up cry baby to the list, I let her be and cleaned up the mess she created.
As I cleaned up the mess, I thought of how I was gonna get Anthea's plans from her lips herself, is it through dialogue, seduction.... Nah I can't go through that path, I might not come out of it as planned. I will go through dialogue, force her to talk too much.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
sammyendowed:
Mr Solo well-done, thumbs up bro. Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year to us all. God bless.

#SAMUELCARES
God bless you too bro... smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
uncolonised:
Merry xmas solo, wishing you renewed vigor and more writing intellect in the new year
Thanks mate ..... I wish you the same and more.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
zelaws:
I StumbleUpon this epic piece yesterday and I tell you I abandoned the project I am working on and read all the way to the present. Ever since then I have been refreshing and refreshing
Mr Solomonbrown please update this stuff na.
To all Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
Waoh.... I am glad you find the story that interesting.... I am sorry but it's not in my nature to starve my fans of updates.... It's the holidays and stuffs... Oh well, thanks for the wishes and welcome to the party. smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
wow dude. i really love your write up. love in action, gods and diety. im following till the end. dnt just stop updating! im warning ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.