Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178152 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emarkson(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
hmmm i thinking this may be when sum of his god-like power will manifest. Boss fire on ,waiting for next updates

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Bobolayefa(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Our Richard is gradually turning into a full blown african man... 3women and counting just as our wicked, sexy, mother-in-law said.. All part of her plans.. And now i can't wait to know what next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Essyprity(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why didnt Richard mention that Zeus put something in him that makes him irresistible to women? I don't get sometimes,I think everyone is possessing more powerful traits each new day. By the way d Angel person is almost useless as she is a never do well in ur story. There isn't anything good abt her so far. I like d twists anyway.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Richard power is drawing closergrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by scopiicaar: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Richy na typical naija Muslim........great piece @s.brown

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Emmyphey(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] @solomonbrown all i want to say is welldone u re blessed
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Men, your story is so facinating. I think we need to act the movie, what do you think solo..... Waiting patiently for next update and sipping my bottle of red wine (zobo).
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 1:30am On Jan 11, 2016
scopiicaar:
they have arrived ooo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Essyprity:
Why didnt Richard mention that Zeus put something in him that makes him irresistible to women? I don't get sometimes,I think everyone is possessing more powerful traits each new day. By the way d Angel person is almost useless as she is a never do well in ur story. There isn't anything good abt her so far. I like d twists anyway.
Ollie confirmed that since it was required to break down her pride, and if that charm could have effects on a goddess, mere wolves aren't exempted. Angel is Richards true mate, Lucy and Audrey are all subjects to Anthea and Ollie's mischief. She's also pregnant ma therefore her major chore is to cook, put the home in order and love her husband. But is the love being reciprocated?
scopiicaar:
Sir, please don't be religious in your comments. This is sexuality section and everyone has his/her own view/opinion, nevertheless we should be reminded that the readers are of different religious sect and would also read it in different perspective(some might read meanings).
It KILLS a THREAD.
Please STOP...

Mr. Solomon, we want more... #Team_Oliver...

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Anthea's ambition, artemis rage and now his women don't trust him anymore. this season is goin to be hard for Richard
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016

The Chambers family live about three blocks from my place. The house they now occupy was inhabited by Mr Williams, an old retired physician. He died some weeks Back and the house has been put on sale ever since The house is a detached five bedroom duplex with a jacuzzi and a parking lot. I know this because I have visited the man a few times when my parents still lived.
He was one of those who saw to it that I wasn't taken to the orphanage home. A big shame I couldn't be at his burial in far away Australia.
Well, I don't know much about this new family but I saw the invitation card in my mailbox. The dinner I was invited for was two nights ago, I wasn't there Because... Well I just didn't want to be there. I don't really like a crowded place. All I know about them is that they moved in a week ago and since then they have been trying really hard to be familiar with everyone, I don't like such people. Anyway, I don't want to be the bad neighbor you warn your kids to stay away from , so I have decided to visit them.
I got to the house which looked quite different from what it used to be. Mr Williams loved flowers and he made sure the whole of his house was yellow with a little cream here and there. But this new family have had the house painted brown and threw in some orange here and there. The flowers were removed and
Replaced with a little field of grass, probably because of the kids.
I pressed the bell and looked into a camera which was now pointed at my face. Seriously!! A camera?..
The door was nearly ripped out of its hinges and that took me by surprise. I recovered quickly to find a tall, slim teenage girl holding the door, looking at me weirdly.
She had the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen and she was a brunette. She was putting on a gown which went down to her ankles , probably a religious home. I didn't like the look in her face. It seemed like she was forced to come answer the door.
" Um... Hey.. I am Jason. I live three..... "
" Taylor.... Who is at the door? " I was cut off by a female voice that probably belongs to her mother.
" It's some kid called Jason. I think it's Mr Jason who was invited for dinner and he didn't show up, guess he came to apologize. "
Jeez! She is quite the talker. She doesn't like me and she didn't hide it.
" Common, invite him in, stop being so rude. " Her mother replied.
She stepped away from the door and I walked into the house. The floor which was once covered with a cream rug was now bare with beautiful marbles on it. The living room was all black with a few stripes of white and pictures of the family scattered about on the walls. I saw a few pics of Renaissance drawings of Jesus Christ, yup, they are definitely deeply religious. Though the paintings are definitely the fake versions of their original counterparts, they sure ain't cheap. This Family must pack some cash.
" You can sit here. I will call mum. "
Taylor said leaving me all alone in the big living room. There was no sign of tv anywhere in the room but I knew it was somewhere. The speakers were all over the place forcing me to conclude that the whole electronic gadgets are being controlled by a controller of some sorts. Soon, I heard feet climbing down hastily down the stairs and so I quickly stood up to greet her mum and formally introduce myself.
Mrs Chambers soon appeared followed by her rude daughter. She was tall, quite tall for a woman. She was standing toe to toe with me and she wasn't on heels. Although I wasn't too tall myself just added an inch late last year to make me 6 ft exactly. She was on all smiles and quite stunning even for her age. She has brown innocent eyes and she was a brunette too. So, Taylor took her mother's hair but not her eyes. I can't say for sure if she took after her mother's height too until I see her dad.
She was putting on a similar gown too like her daughter, long and seamless.
" Hello, Mister Jason. You are quite the handsome lot, please sit. "
She was English judging from her cockney accent but Taylor just spoke to me in clear American accent. Her daughter didn't like the comment she gave me, calling me handsome. She rolled her eyes after her mother uttered such.
" I am sorry for my daughter's misbehaviors. She can be very naughty if she gets disappointed. My kids were very eager to meet you especially Taylor. They
waited in vain two nights ago and ever since then, they have been very moody. Um.. Excuse me, Charles, Kane, come out here, Mister Jason is finally here. " Mrs Chambers concluded.
" I am sorry for not honouring your invitation sooner, I had a terrible day two nights back. I felt I wasn't in the best mood to meet anyone, please accept my apologies. "
" Common, that's not necessary. It's just an invitation and you have very right to accept or reject it. "
She finished her sentence just in time for her boys to jump from the stairs and run towards my direction.
" Hello Mr Jason, I am Charles and this is my younger brother Kane. We are very pleased to meet you. " Charles said, stretching out his hand for a handshake as did his brother. I smiled at their modest behavior and stood to shake each of their hands.
" I heard you are an Orphan, I am sorry about that. " Mrs Chambers said after the boys took seats beside their her .
" Well, thank you Mrs Chambers . "
I replied her trying to be polite but I just didn't understand why Taylor keeps looking at me like I am carrying a bomb or something. She has been staring at me ever since she came back with her mum.
" Hey, mister Jason. We got to read about what happened to you during a football game and how you survived a fatal accident. How does it feel to be so close to Heaven and then you are forced to come back to Earth and is it true that your recovery was a miracle because that's what Dad calls it - a miracle. "
Sweet Jesus! , this family can't just stop talking.
" Well, yes you could call it a miracle because I never thought I was gonna survive it. But I did somehow and here I am talking with you. I can also say that my experience was far from heavenly, it was horrible. If I was close to Heaven then, I would surely have pleaded to be allowed in but unfortunately, I was here on earth and I felt very pain and anguish the Injury had to offer me. Death was far from me, Charles, very far away. "
I replied Charles' questions, trying very hard not to confuse him.
His mother smiled and then asked if I wanted anything, to which I answered in the affirmative. She stood and went into the kitchen.
" What football team do you support, Mister Jason. " Kane asked.
" I support the Dolphins and please call me Jason. "
Kane smiled and nodded.
" Don't you have any questions to ask Mister Jones, Big sis. You were all over him when his pictures was on TV. " Charles teased Taylor.
" Oh shut up Charles, you talk too much. " Taylor retorted.
" Ha ha ha....... Very funny. Isn't that the line Dad uses on her whenever she goes into one of her talking spree. " Kane replied Taylor with Charles laughing between.
I chuckled a little, which didn't go well with Taylor as she shot me a wicked glare before running after her brothers.
Mischievous siblings, one of the beauties of having such. Something I wasn't privileged to before my parents were taken from this world. So, Taylor was crushing on me which probably explains her attitude towards me. But, I have this feeling that there is more to it. My pictures were on TV, I didn't know the media carried my ailment like that.
Mrs Taylor soon returned with a plate of spicy Talons and an orange juice to go with it. I answered some of her questions about me, my family and school. It seems Taylor will be resuming with us next week and she was also in her finals too.
I thanked Mrs Taylor for the meal and hospitality as I stood up to take my leave.
Just then, Taylor returned from her fruitless attempts to catch one of her brothers.
" It's been my pleasure, Taylor, kindly walk Jason to the door." Mrs Chambers replied.
She feigned reluctance but when she heard Charles and Kane singing their own make over of Taylor Swift's sparks, she dragged her feet and accompanied me to the door.
I kept on grinning just to spite her and it wasn't long before it got to her.
" Will you stop with the grins, I wouldn't believe those naughty two if I were you. " I didn't reply her, just continued smiling.
Soon we got to the door, she opened it although calmly this time. I said goodbye to the boys, and turned around leaving, totally ignoring her.
After a few steps from the door, she called me back, walked up to me and said,
" You are more than what you say you are. There is something mysterious about, something dark. I know calm guys like you, there is always something very bad about you all. For the record, I don't believe in miracles like my folks but I believe in magic 'cos I have seen it work before. You didn't heal from that injury naturally, it was probably through magic. "
I didn't say Anything, I just turned back and continued my walk back home. I didn't want to talk her out of her delusion but rather let her believe I am hiding something. Finally, I have something better to ponder about other than a beaten Luke. The visit was worth it and Taylor's arse wasn't bad either.

I woke up on my bed and looked around to find three angry women staring angrily at me. Damn it, my plan didn't work. I made sure my head hit the artifact on purpose just to calm things down a little but due to my rapid healing abilities, that didn't particularly work well.
I feigned a little discomfort and was about to apologize when my phone rang.
Angel quickly took up the phone and her face went all red before she threw the damn thing at me. I picked my cell and checked who was calling, it was no other person but Ivy. Such perfect timing.
Lucy ordered me to put the speaker on after I picked up, I didn't like that but I did it anyway.
" Hey Ivy, "
" Hey Richard. Thanks for last night, it's been a while since I last had sex "
Shitt... Shut up already woman, Angel looked like she wanted to pull out my intestines.
" I hope we have more of such moments " Ivy continued, this time I didn't bother to look at the angry women faces before I have a heart attack.
" Anthea came in late last night and said that I shouldn't be worried about betraying George's beliefs. In a nutshell, she asked me to help you with the vampires you Need and that I need not fear of any backlash from her. That got me really confused because I thought you guys are enemies and if so, why is she helping you? Honestly, I don't get it. We need to meet again tomorrow, same venue, don't be late." She concluded, and then hungup.
"You are not leaving here to see that bittch "
Angel threatened, I still refused to look up, instead looking down at my phone screen, pondering how I am gonna get myself out of this mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
emmyfresh200:
Men, your story is so facinating. I think we need to act the movie, what do you think solo..... Waiting patiently for next update and sipping my bottle of red wine (zobo).
Lol... I think so too... Thanks for the comment.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Emmyphey:
[color=#000099][/color]
@solomonbrown
all i want to say is welldone u re blessed
You are blessed too, bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Essyprity:
Um..... I think Oga Tobadein has already answered your questions but I will like to add some things. Angel is actually Richard's true mate but things got a little complicated when Richard fell in love with Lucy. I think you should read the first part that's if you haven't anyway. Angel will soon be more involved in the story as updates roll in. Thanks for the comment.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bobolayefa:
Our Richard is gradually turning into a full blown african man... 3women and counting just as our wicked, sexy, mother-in-law said.. All part of her plans.. And now i can't wait to know what next
Lol.... It wasn't his making initially.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by uncolonised(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oga solo as usual nice captivating updates but we re still hungry for more ooo

Top of the league and in da next round of the FA cup, nice.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wow! Ivy o... Is she a learner? Does she not know when a phone is on speaker? I pity Richard sha. Me, i feel his third leg is actually the enemy here o.
............................................Ermmm.... Mr Solo... Nice update, it is becoming short and once a day o. Do something about it o. Still following jejely.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
uncolonised:
Oga solo as usual nice captivating updates but we re still hungry for more ooo

Top of the league and in da next round of the FA cup, nice.
Yesso, but it's top of the league in may that counts... Til tomorrow.. Keep following.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
EbonyQueen001:
Wow! Ivy o... Is she a learner? Does she not know when a phone is on speaker? I pity Richard sha. Me, i feel his third leg is actually the enemy here o.
............................................Ermmm.... Mr Solo... Nice update, it is becoming short and once a day o. Do something about it o. Still following jejely.
Lovely Queen.... Abeg, don't mind me jawe.... I have been very busy, will continue my usual schedule tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
wating da bring taylor enter dis tori naisokay,bt wait o i don da support anthea for real because not even solomonbrown knws her next move.who is with Antheagrin?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by scopiicaar: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
I suspect that Mrs.Taylor to be anthea ..........something smells fishy about her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Observing everything and keeping an eye on Richard and Mrs Taylorundecided

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Taylor And Jason. sound great for my beta. mr Solo no spoil Taylor and jason relationship oo or else......... i don't want Audrey for him but the new omoge grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guess ivy is gonna die before she meets with Richard ones again...angel or lucy is nt the lost mate.. There is more to dis ollie of a thing.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good work Mr Solomon. I want to say thank you for this update. Like Oliver Twist its getting slimmer by the day Please double the portion.
My observation you tend to mix the names up sometimes like the Chamber's daughter is Taylor and you refer to her mum too as Mrs Taylor.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2016

They all had their eyes on me, I have to say something. I have to prove to them that I am actually the head of this home and I won't be held ransom to some women who think I am faithful - probably, I am though.
I looked up and this time I couldn't help but laugh, Angel's face was just so funny. My laugher brought a surprised look to their faces but still they kept their angry faces on.
" Um... I am gonna explain everything as much as I can. You might like it and you might not but please I want no interruptions. " I looked at each of their faces after saying that to affirm their understanding.
" As much as I hate to, I have got to admit that I was primarily created to break down Ollie's pride and defenses. In order to do that, I was made to be irresistible to her physically but there is a flaw. If I am to be irresistible to a goddess then it means normal women will be helplessly attracted to me. I am not trying to use this as an excuse for my infidelity, I am just trying to say that you all should start getting used to women flirting with the me even in your presence. I will, on my part try to control my urges. We are know Zeus was a flirt, but I want to be me - the Richard you are fell in love with not the handsome, silly one. "
Audrey spoke first after my speech,
" What do you mean by, "you want to be you" after condemning Zeus. Are you by any means related to him or what? "
I completely forgot that someone like Audrey was in the room, who is far more intelligent than anyone in here.
" Yes, I am getting there, like I said, I have a lot to explain. Few hours ago while I was with Ollie, she said something ridiculous after consistent pressure from me. She said I am a god, although a lesser one, which explains a lot of things.... "
Angel suddenly bursted out laughing, and when I gave a glare, she stopped and apologized. Well, at least she laughed, which I haven't seen in quite sometime.
" It explains so many things such as ; everything I howl, people are forced to go on their knees except folks higher than me in the pecking order, I can't die by natural means, I am able to look at a goddess face to face without vaporizing to nothingness, my strange ability to manipulate and conjure lightening and many more I don't know myself. Ollie hid this away from me for quite sometime now, but i am not really worried about that. I am more worried because if she knows about it, then so does Anthea which explains why she wants me more than anything now. I still have a lot of soul searching to do but If I am to be successful in that, I will need you guys to at least give me the benefit of the doubt. I can't concentrate on finding out what Anthea actually wants from me if every time I come home, someone isn't happy to see me or someone feels I don't appreciate What they are doing because such a person isn't throwing jabs in the garden. I appreciate what everyone is doing here, keeping this huge house in order isn't an easy job and cooking for the wolves whenever they come is another herculean task. But just as that is commendable, keeping the house safe from intruders is another feat I can't fail to mention or helping me train the wolves when I am busy. This, I wouldn't have been able to do if I didn't have you all with me. I owe you all a lot and I want to ask some of you trying to out do another just to impress me to stop it because you don't need to. I love you all and I am glad to have you all with me. I am sorry for bringing you pain and discomfort by sleeping with Ivy, I promise it won't happen again. "
I finished my speech and waited for their replies, which didn't come because Audrey just smiled and left the room. Lucy walked to me, kissed me on my lips before deciding to take her leave. She had nearly closed the door when she suddenly turned back and asked,
" Who is Ollie? "
" Oh, its actually Artemis. I called her Ollie because of her olive skin. " She shook her head and closed the door.
"..... Because of her olive skin?" I heard Angel ask as she climbed into the bed to lie next to me.
I just smiled,
" You know I will never get used to seeing another woman kiss you. "
" Common, you know you are my one true Mate. " I replied her, tickling her too which made her giggle.
" I don't believe you have any true Mate as long as Artemis is involved. " She was right though.
" Well, that's some blah, blah... Right now, I want to speak to my kids. " I said, pulling her to me.
" Well, you will have wash that mouth before using it on my belly. I can stand Lucy but I can't stand Ivy. "
" Damn Angel, you are so impossible. "
I said out of frustration which made her laugh.

" I am sorry to interrupt Mr Wick , but we have a new student. Hello students "
" Hello Miss Lucy "
" This is Taylor Chambers and she is your new classmate, I want you all to treat her right. She just moved from North Colorado and will very much need your help to settle quickly here in Aidenville. "
" Welcome, Taylor Chambers " the whole class chorused the boring sentence.
Today, which was resumption and I was damn sure Not everyone will be around. I decided to occupy Blake's seat, I had no idea that Taylor was an art student. She looks more like those science students who just talk and talk.
After the welcome speech by Mr Wick, she walked off to take a seat in front of me, stepping my outstretched feet on purpose and didn't even bother to apologize. She wants trouble, well, I am more than ready to give that to her.
All through Mr Wick's teaching, I was busy frustrating the shitt out of Taylor, from screwing with her hair to making jest of her loose pants which was quite funny because it looked more like a sweat pant than a normal pant.
After the class, she faced Me and Called me a bully and threatened to report me to our class teacher - Miss Lucy. I laughed out loud at her threat, if only she knew Miss Lucy and I are more like family. I stopped disturbing her though and instead decided to answer questions just to show off.
Soon it was time for practice after the close of school. I changed my clothes and rolled up with my boys but Luke was no where to be seen, I learnt he wasn't even in school today. Well, life goes on. We started training and did our usual drills, in the middle of the training, I decided to look towards the stands for some weird reason and to my greatest surprise, I saw Taylor seated there and scribbling down some things in a little note. What the Fvck is wrong with this girl?
I got a little pissed and walked up to her,
"What's with the obsession with me? Aren't you supposed to be home by now. " I asked after I got to her location.
" You know what's weird, I just saw you jump at least twenty feet into the air and run at least over 120 km/h. I saw you make an impossible landing which should have broken your ankle when you landed. So tell me if I am wrong about my assertions about you. By the way, Mum asked me to follow you home since I don't really this town too well. "
" I thought you are an art student, how come you know so much on calculations. "
" It's a long story, finish your training, you have a lot to answer when we walk back home. "
Fvck this bittch, this is no fun anymore, is she some kind of Psychopath or what?

7 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2016
zelaws:
Good work Mr Solomon. I want to say thank you for this update. Like Oliver Twist its getting slimmer by the day Please double the portion.
My observation you tend to mix the names up sometimes like the Chamber's daughter is Taylor and you refer to her mum too as Mrs Taylor.

Lol.. Sorry about that, it's because I am always in a hurry when I type.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
solo,is it dat anthea's husband is also higher dan Richard in da pecking orderif so why did he died?what makes him higher than Richardwhy did Richard finish him in the battle fast?9ice work,hope evening update is available shagrin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am finally here. This story has stopped me from doing anything else since I saw the prequel two days ago.

You are doing an awesome job Solomon.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by donobecs(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I fear for the team wolves.I just have this feeling that anthea has got luke.just my opinion. ride on solorichy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2016

" Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled
Banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?"

I have never felt so elated in my life as I sang the National anthem. It was the best moment of my life and one I will never forget. After I narrowly escaped from the clutches of a serial killer, who targeted blondes with blue eyes, the Governor of Colorado state decided to allow me sing the National anthem at the super bowl. The Denver Broncos made it to the finals and they were up against the invisible Seattle Seahawks. The two minutes length of the song will ever remain evergreen in my memory as I witnessed people crying to my singing.
It's something one will never forget.
But despite the honor of singing the National anthem at the super bowl, my dad still refused to allow us remain in Colorado. He felt I will always be hunted by what happened. I didn't want to move and objected to it but my Dad's mind was made up. One night after one of my pleadings that fell on deaf ears, I sulked up and decided to watch news with Dad. That's where I first saw Jason. He was said to have survived an impossible injury without any side effects. Jason's inferior vena cava was torn due to a collision he had with a player from the opposing team.
" What sort of collision tears the IVC and dismantles the rib cage " Dad asked.
The reporter showed the video of the incident which was said to have been gotten from a student at the scene. The speed in which the guy who hit Jason was moving was itself incredible. Jason too was quick but no where near the big guy and when they collided, the sound was horrible. I didn't know when I screamed "Jesus".
Jason's was said to be losing one of his eyes and the severe bleeding caused by the tear in the IVC meant there so much blood in his abdomen.
Two days later, Jason was seen standing and Alright. The doctor himself Said he was amazed at the speedy recovery but I knew the recovery wasn't natural. A tear to the largest vein in the body doesn't just heal by itself, something unnatural took place that we don't know. Dad called it a miracle, I called it Dark Magic but I didn't voice it out before I get grounded for a week.
Four months later, Dad came back from work, he owns a shipping company. He announced that we were moving to New Orleans. I became very pissed and sulked for days but he didn't care. But when he announced we were going to stay in Aidenville, same town Jason lives, I became alive again.
I had a huge crush on Jason because of his aqua eyes. I could stare at those eyes for days, they were just so beautiful. Every night, I dreamt about how our first meeting would be and I couldn't be more happier when I found out we actually stayed in the same neighborhood.
I went berserk when Dad said I would be attending the same school with him. He was invited for dinner and that night, I wore my best dress. I waited and waited but Jason never came. It was a bitter experience for me because I waited till midnight and finally I had to believe that he wasn't coming.
Two days later, I heard the bell and mum asked me to check who it was and to my greatest surprise, it was him - it was my crush. I thought of changing my clothes but then mum might ask questions so I put up a scowl on my face and jerked the door opened.
There he was in all his glory : He was tall and when I looked into those eyes, I had difficulty maintaining the scowl on my face. He looked very surprised to see me.
I expected him to be cocky and all, but he was calm and very intelligent. He picked his words carefully and sometimes decided to smile instead of answering questions. These were signs of someone hiding something. He was humble but there was this swagger about him. I knew then that he was just putting up an act. I threatened to unravel his secrets but he didn't say anything, he just smiled and left which greatly annoyed me.
Monday soon came and Dad drove me to
School where we met the headmistress. She accepted me in no time which I felt was strange since I was going to the most senior class. A Miss Lucy was assigned to take me to my class. She was the most gorgeous woman I have ever saw and I caught my dad staring which usually doesn't happen. She said she will be my class teacher and that I shouldn't worry, I will be most welcome in her class. I knew that promise was never gonna be kept when the first person I saw as I entered the class was Jason.
He was looking more handsome than ever. I was introduced and welcomed by everyone. I walked up to take my seat and decided to sit in front of Jason which he didn't like. He knew I wanted to sit yet he kept his legs outstretched where my legs will stay. I grinned and stepped on his feet which made him take his legs off my space but I unknowingly triggered the bad side I knew he had.
He went all nasty on me, he started pulling my hair and then finally, he made jokes off my pant, some of which I actually laughed to.
I threatened to report him and that made him stop. He decided to torment me by answering difficult questions which I couldn't answer myself.
Nothing much happened there after except when Jason was having a conversation with a black skinned man or should I use brown - skinned man. Honestly I don't know the right words to use to describe him. He is super handsome and was just the same height with Jason. He had brown, bright eyes and I know I have seen his face before.
Yes... Yes.. He is Jason's coach and the one who spoke on his behalf.
I turned away from the handsome lot and decided to master the combination to my locker. The school was quite scanty probably because today was resumption.
Soon, it was closing and I couldn't find Jason anywhere. I asked around and was told he was in practice. I got to the field just in time for me to witness impossible stunts. I quickly sat down in the stands and brought out my note pad where I write obscene things. I saw Jason take the ball from one end of the field and watched him run the whole length of it in less than twelve seconds. That's quite humanly impossible, I watch a lot of football matches and I have never witnessed such before. I also watch him jump more than twenty feet from a spot without amassing any momentum to help his leap - another impossible feat.
He saw me at the stands and walked over asking why I was watching him. He was clearly angry and I couldn't tell why. I mean guys love it when the female folks watch them practice but this guy wasn't too happy.
When I told him he has a lot to answer, he just turned away in anger and returned to the field. Weird, very weird. What's Jason hiding?

8 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adasun:
solo,is it dat anthea's husband is also higher dan Richard in da pecking orderif so why did he died?what makes him higher than Richardwhy did Richard finish him in the battle fast?9ice work,hope evening update is available shagrin
George is very strong and might have easily beaten Richard if he was actually the first vampire. He is the father of many vampires and can't just fall for someone like Richard. Remember Richard is a god but Anthea is a nymph yet she doesn't knee when Richard howls even if gods are higher than nymphs. Power is important but the outcome of a battle isn't determined by such rather by intellect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.