Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178130 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
SPDAZZY:
I am finally here. This story has stopped me from doing anything else since I saw the prequel two days ago.

You are doing an awesome job Solomon.
Thanks dear, and welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Emmyphey(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Something is up with taylor that i cant really figure out i hope she isnt a bad influence on jason Well solomon brown well done

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dis tailor abi na Taylor wetin com be her own na? Over curiosity killed d cat.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
When she sees the beast in dat gentle soul she will.............

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Micodee25(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one bro solo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
I think Taylor and jason might end up dating, that is just my thought bt am going to let the baddest writer ever liveth(solo) decided, following back to back, and good luck on your game 2morow

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2016
I think I have become an addict addicted to your wonderful piece.
The twist is interesting infact I love the fact that a new dimension is being created away from the concentration on Richard. Jason seem to be another story embedded in the original story.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm Taylor is asking for trouble o. Sum1 should tell her to stop pokenoesing o.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jhybho: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2016
i love this Taylor mehn! make Jason no dull abeg... Gen Solo u 2 much

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks solomon... Jason and tylor! Sounds great.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by empressgold(f): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2016
wow! wonderful. sweetie you are talented. am in love with this story.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dadrenaline(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016

I couldn't concentrate any longer during practice. I was making silly errors and it wasn't long before I decided to go home. Coach said he wouldn't be able to take us today, he told me to take charge. But right now, I am doing just the opposite because I couldn't just stop thinking about this Taylor of a girl. I asked Eric to take my place as I wasn't feeling too well. Taylor saw me leaving the field and quickly followed me. I didn't want to talk to her yet, so I hurried my steps. I got into the bathroom and showered. As I put back my clothes, I couldn't help but wonder what this girl actually wants from me. Why is she so interested in me, am I someone she knew from her past, why is she so confident that something else entirely took place as I laid dying in the hospital few months back. If she knows the truth, what is it to her.
I got dressed and found her at the parking lot.
" Let's go. "I said to her.
" So, are you ready to talk now? and what's with the scowl, common cheer up. "
I was beginning to get irritated by her behavior, one minute she is a freak, then another, she acts like we are best of friends. For God sake, I don't know anything about her save her name.
" What do you want? " I asked.
"Well, that's a little harsh. Well, I just want to know what happened to you in the hospital. What changed, what could have healed a torn IVC. "
She said as she attempted to climb into the public bus. I stopped her by grabbing her left arm and yanked her back.
" Hey, what was that for?" she asked.
"We are not using the bus today. If you intend to know this town inside out, it's best you use your legs."
"Why didn't you just say so earlier, you just embarrassed me now besides why is your hold that hard? "
I didn't answer her, I just smiled.
"It's amusing to you, right. Jerk." She retorted before stumping off. I laughed out really loud, I wanted her to hear it.
"Um, take the left turn, angry queen. "
I finally got what I wanted, no more freaky questions. We kept our distance that way till we got to her house. She didn't say anything, just ran into her court yard.
" A thank you won't be so bad." I teased. She replied by giving me the middle finger.
I laughed once more and headed home. I took a little nap and when I woke up, I decided to cook something.
I got to the kitchen and discovered I was out of groceries. Shitt, I was supposed to go the store after school. I checked the time, it was past seven already. My nap was that long, I took my cell and ordered for a Pizza, I changed mind and ordered for two.
I looked at my phone and wondered when I was gonna change it. I took a quick shower, wore some new clothes and applied my favorite Cologne.
Soon, the delivery man arrived, I paid him off and headed for Taylor's place, I intended to apologize for my rude behavior earlier today. I knocked on their door and this time, her dad answered.
"Hey, you are Mister Jason, aren't you? "
I smiled and answered," Yes, pleased to finally meet you Mr Chambers. "
" Come right in. Are those pizzas for me? " he teased.
"Um... Not really, I got them for Taylor, we didn't really get off to a good start today."
"Oh, Taylor can be very impossible sometimes, don't worry, she will come around. "
" So, you are a football fan? "
" Yeah, a dolphin fan. "
" Well, I am not really into football, I am more of the soccer type. "
" Waoh, you don't look the type, sir. "
He laughed before he replied," Yeah, I get that a lot. I heard about what happened to you few months back. It must have been a horrible experience, but praise God, you overcame. "
" Yeah, I am grateful to God for a second chance at life. "
Just then, Kane and Charles came through the door before coming towards their dad and then they came for me.
" Hello, you two. "
" Good evening, Mrs Chambers. "
" Good evening, Jason. How was school today? "
" It was all good. "
Apparently, the kids went out with their mum, but I couldn't find Taylor.
" Um.... I can't seem to find Taylor. " I said.
" Oh, she should be in her room. Taylor, come down here, Jason is here. " Mrs Chambers called out to her daughter. Taylor refused to answer or maybe she didn't even hear.
" Maybe, she is in of her moods again. She was really sad when she came back from school today. Did something happen in school today? " Mrs Chambers asked.
" Nah...just the usual teenage stuff. She will get used to it. "
"Alright, why don't you go see her. Her room is by the left."
I thanked her and climbed up the stairs. The stair case was renovated and more Renaissance paintings of Christ filled the walls upstairs. I got to her room and knocked,
"I don't want to see anyone now, especially you Jason. "
" Common, I was only kidding today. You don't have to take everything personal. "
" I am not opening the door. "
" Alright, I am sorry for being such a Jerk today. I brought pizzas. "
She chuckled," is that supposed to make me open the door. You know what, you suck really bad when it comes to communicating with girls. "
" Yeah, that's exactly what my last eight girlfriends said before I dated each of them. "
" You are such a Jerk. Just because I am crushing on you doesn't mean I will be your next use and dump ex-girlfriend. "
" I didn't say such, just open the door. The pizza is getting warm. "
She finally opened the door. She was putting on one of her ankle length gown again.
I got in and the first thing she did was drag the pizza from me.
" So Tell me, why was your best friend hands completely broken and two days later, he was back to using them. "
The question shook me to my bones and the pizza on my lips fell off.
Shitt...
__________________________-____-_______

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dadrenaline(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2016
I have been ba.nned again jawe... This is my alternate moniker. Thanks guys for the comments.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Dis girl questions past waec and jamb standard of questions oo. Solo i cut cap for u oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Me sef dey gradually vex for this London tailor of a gal.. waiting be her problem sef...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jason borrow me your ears...u have to b wise with dis babe oo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even when I leave NL, nairaland won't leave me...I knw have missed a lot

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
now Christians HV entered. solo no go kill person
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chireh: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
I guess DAT Taylor of a girl might be possessed by Lucy's mum. Let's c what's happens sha

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
This Taylor self ! . JAMB PERSONIFIED!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Micodee25(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
omo! this taylor na winch oo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Suspense is all over me

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2016
*sighs* Here comes an inquisitive girl- Taylor.. Beautiful,smart,but too curious.. Didn't she ever hear this words: curiousity killed the cat.. It always kills.. Just pray that dundee called jason can just be smart for once in his freaking life,so that,he can quench her curiousity.. As usual,they'll end up dating and having sex.. But i perceive she as a huge role to play in this story.. As for richard,it's all about discovering his powers..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't think taylor is an ordinary gal ooo,she got some talent which is yet to be reviewed

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by GSteve001(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2016
good job oga solomon. this is awesome
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016

The burden is finally gone, everyone is cool with me now. I feel relived. Audrey still isn't talking much but at least she greets me in the mornings. Lucy is back to her happy, jovial self. She is really doing well to help herself but I don't think suppressing her anger is the right way to go. Anyway, it's good to see her try a different path. Her confidence is back and it's very nice to see such again in her.
Angel on the other hand haven't stopped teasing about my new god discovery status. Most times, she mocks me by bowing her head low when she greets me. I don't mind though, I am glad things are normal between us now.
Ever since Ivy called the other day, I haven't stopped thinking about what she said concerning Anthea. I have looked at it from very perspective I can but I have hit dead ends each time. Probably discussing it with Ollie will bring other perspectives I can't see into play but I wasn't ready to see her yet after what she did to me a forthright ago. She practically threw me out of her prison which is quite funny considering she is the one in a cell. Not that I don't deserve it, but she could have done it in a better way.
The only way out is to see Ivy and find out what really happened that night. I already informed everyone that I would be visiting Ivy on Sunday evening. I got harsh threats from everyone of them but they didn't need to threaten me, I won't hurt them again.
The evening saw me drive to the location of Ivy 's hidden place which wasn't hidden enough since Anthea was still able to find out where our meeting took place. I parked close to the building and decided to use the stairs instead of the elevator. I got to the room and knocked.
"It's opened. " Ivy said.
I got in to find her quite decently dressed this time. She was putting on a tight white pant and a hoodie. I was expecting her to put in another seductive dress today - probably a fishnet. Anyway, I am glad I do not have to fight temptation.
" Hey pretty "
" Hey Handsome. "
I smiled," you knew you were on speaker yesterday, right? "
She laughed before saying,
" Yeah, I knew. I just wanted to make Angel mad. We have never really liked ourselves from the first day we met. I have always enjoyed the killings, she never did and hated me for that same reason. I am sorry for any inconvenience my words might have caused. "
" It's alright, let's go the reason why we are here. I have been thinking about What you told me yesterday and it still doesn't make sense to me. "
" Well, neither does it make any sense to me. I don't know how she was able to tail me here, but she knew of our meeting and what we discussed which shocked me to my core when she told me last night. I made sure no vampire knew of my plans to get this place. I made sure all the processes involved humans alone. Humans that Were already compelled, so I still don't know how she got to know of our meeting. "
" Well, I think it's because of your vampire connection, it's stronger between you both now because you are next to her in hierarchy, that's how she must have been able to hear everything we discussed and probably the sex part too.
Still, I will like to hear exactly what she said. "
" Well, I got home quite late that night since you nearly drained me of my energy. I met her waiting for me with a wicked grin on her face . She asked if I enjoyed it, I feigned ignorance but she just chuckled and said that you must be really good to have me looking pale. When she said that, my legs became very heavy and I couldn't carry them. I stood transfixed and wondered how she knew where I had been. She said I should relax that she isn't here to hurt me but rather help your cause which confused me. She said she knows of our plans and I will help you with the Vampires you need as a creator to her creation type of connection you both share. She said she wants to help you lose in a grand style as she has never enjoyed an unfair fight. Having said that, she left the house to wherever she stays now. That's all she said, does it mean anything to you. " Ivy asked.
With confusion written all over my face, I replied,
" None I can relate with. "

How did she get to know Luke is my best friend and he was injured. How does this pest get her information and More importantly, what's in it for her. There is no way in hell I am gonna answer that question. She is obviously very smart and conversing with someone like her will only force me to reveal too much, best thing I can do now is to get the Fvck outta here.
She starred at me as she consumed her pizza, rarely blinking, which I think is very weird. I smiled and answered,
" You know what, I only came here to apologize. Now that we are cool, I think I should be on my way. Night Taylor, see you in school tomorrow. "
I stood up to leave and was already at the door when she said,
" I will surely get the truth, I always do. Keep running Jason, soon your legs won't be able to carry you. "
The Fvck does that mean? I asked myself as I walked back home after hurriedly saying my good nights to the rest of the Chambers family. I got home and pondered on what she said. This isn't about finding out the truth, I feel it's some kind of retribution to what might have brought them from a very peaceful Colorado state. Something must have happened to her that makes her feel I am hiding something. I decided to look her up on the net and it wasn't long when I found out she was the only survivor from the trap of a notorious serial killer. I read about the guy and found out he was actually a Catholic and was in the seminary. He was said to be very brilliant and he was quite the looker. He was said to be gentle and kind, traits that made it very difficult for the police to catch him until Taylor came into the play.. He is blonde like me but Has brown eyes. He was a really close friend of Taylor, but I think they were more than friends. How she was able to catch the dude wasn't available but my guess is that that information is now classified and beyond my reach . Well, I think I now fully understand why she is on to me, she thinks I am dangerous and probably another psychopath on the loose. She hopes to find something to use against me, well, that ain't gonna happen. I laughed and soon fell asleep. I got to school quite early to find Mr Richard already there. His eyes were a bit swollen and he looked like he didn't get much sleep. I greeted him and headed to my class. Taylor came later and sat where she sat the previous day but I couldn't since Blake was back. I returned to my own seat at the middle row which kept some distance between us.
Soon, it was break and we still haven't said a word to each other. I walked to the eatery to get something edible. I got what I wanted and found a place to eat. Just as I was about to devour the fried rice, I saw Luke walk into the canteen. It was true what Taylor said, his hands were back to normal but how she knew before I did still surprised me.
I covered my meal and walked up to him,
" Hey bro, "
"back off" Luke said sternly which brought complete silence to the eatery as everyone stopped talking to see what's gonna happen next.
" What do you mean by that"
I asked.
"After what you did to my hands, you couldn't even visit me, not even once and yet you call Yourself my best friend. "
He replied raising his voice with each words, pushing me back as well.
" Well, I did call you but you refused to pickup. It's not my fault you were acting like a spoilt bittch.. " I retorted which a " ooooh.. " coming from the rest of the the students. Luke didn't like that and before I could stop him, he struck me with a nice fist to my mouth, cutting my lips. This time it was " dammmmnnnn" from the students. Seeing my blood made me mad and I went after Luke but Eric came between.
"Stop this guys, we are still in school. Suspension will do you both no good. " Eric said.
I cleaned my mouth and headed for the toilet to wash the blood off my mouth. I later returned to class for the remaining classes.
During one of our free classes, Taylor came and sat in front of me.
" Seems you guys ain't really cool. So what did Luke mean by you did this to me. " She asked..
I ignored her and continued with my reading.
" Hey, I am taking to you. "
Still, I ignored her. She got pissed and raised my head and was about to say something when her face suddenly turned pale.
" What is it? What happened? "I asked a horrified looking Taylor.
" Your lips.... They were.... Were bleeding when last I saw them, now... It looks like nothing ever happened there... No cuts.... What sort of a freak are you? Is this how your IVC got healed? "
" Calm down, I can explain. Just keep your voice down. " as the other students were starting to look in our direction.
" Don't touch me, you freak. God!I knew you were hiding something. Stay away from me, unholy thing " she screamed even more and moved away from me. The other students went to her to ask what's wrong and this gave me the opportunity to quickly grow a fang and cut my lips at that same place. It bleed and I cut it deeper and quickly licked the blood off. After hearing what she said, students came to see for themselves but when they saw the cut which was already healing. They shook their head and returned back to their seats.
Blake then said, rather loudly,
"I think she has a crush on Jason but doesn't know how to say it. "which made everyone laugh.
"What do you mean, I know what I saw."
"Yeah, sure you did. " Blake said, making everyone laugh again. Taylor angrily stood up and came in front of me again. She took hold of my lips and checked again,
" I know what I saw, freak. Keep playing smart, I will still get you." She said. Those words got me pissed and I didn't know when these words left my lips.
" Well, I am not your serial killer boyfriend. Just stay the Fvck away from me, Psycho. Yeah, you heard it right guys, her ex is a serial killer. "
That made all the students in the class bring out their phones and look her up.
" Shitt.....it's true, Jason is right. That explains why she doesn't talk much. Now who is the freak? " Jenny said.
This made Taylor cry and she ran off to the toilet. I smiled to my victory.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
GSteve001:
good job oga solomon. this is awesome
Thanks bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Tnks oga solo, pretty cool way to get her off jason's back
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Thanks bro.
Thanks for the thrilling update Mr. Solomon.

But revealing their secrets in class was a bad idea on both sides.

They ought to have done that in camera, nevertheless I believe there would be a game changer.

I feel Taylor and Jason's pain.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Well i dnt tink Jason will allow her to cry. But saying it in class was a gud one cos dat will help keep her out of Jason's way dis tym.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.