Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177607 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
engrcos001:
Like me....more grease to your elbow.
why did u v to quote the whole passage Na.?? Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Emmykul4love(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
engrcos001:
Like me....more grease to your elbow.
dot you have brain at all for you to quote a whole update. Have you seen anybody quote a whole update before,u beta carry caution.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2016

I didn't expect such display of desperation from Jason. He must really be a lowlife for him to use such my past against me, and here I was crushing on him. He is so disgusting and I must make sure I find whatever he is hiding and I will.
I cleaned up my tears and returned to the classroom where I was greeted to jeers and whispers of the tag - freak. Jason, who brought my past to limelight was no where to be seen. I endured the jeering till the end of school for Tuesday. I boarded the public bus and ran straight into my room when I got home.
" Hey Taylor, how was school...... Taylor! Taylor!... Come back here. " my mum called but I just ignored her and lock my door. I brought out my laptop and researched all I could about Jason. By dinner time, I had found valuable information about the strange disappearance of his illness.
" Taylor..... Food is ready." mum called again, but I ignored her still. I knew that my dad will come up sooner or later and he did.
"Open up Taylor... Did something go wrong in school today? " he asked when he came up.
I feigned crying and replied,
" Yes Dad, my classmates mocked me about my past today. "
" What do you mean? Open the door, let's talk about it. "
I continued crying after I opened the door,
" They jeered at me for dating a serial killer and even tagged.... ..... Me a freak. "
" My God! That's so hostile from your own classmates. Who started this? " Dad asked as he pulled me into him.
" It's one bully called Blake. He hates me so much and I don't know why. "
I didn't want to call Jason, else Dad might ask me to stay off him which might jeopardize my plans.
" Don't cry anymore, I will see to it that Blake is duly punished for his assault on you. " I smiled as we walked hand in hand to the dining.
Dad drove me to school himself and went straight into the headmistress office to make his complaint. The head mistress assured him of Blake's punishment and she called for Miss Lucy to take care of the issue. Once again I caught my dad staring shamelessly at My class teacher. I thought of telling mum but I decided against doing such. I know dad loves mum but I think he can do better than what I am seeing from him.
Miss Lucy asked for Mr Cypher 's help in warning Blake and the entire students in her classroom to desist from calling me a freak. The manner in which Miss Lucy walked into Mr Cypher 's office was absurd. I mean She literally cat walked as soon as she entered his office. There was this twinkle in Mr Cypher' s eyes when he spoke with my class Teacher. The smiles and the unnecessary touching here and there confirmed what I had in mind - something is up between these two. Besides, she was with Mr Cypher whenever he visited Jason while he was still in the hospital then.
Anyway, Miss Lucy led Mr Cypher and I to her classroom Swaying her hips here and there which made the perverts follow her every move. All through the walk, I never caught Mr Cypher staring, not even once. I respected him that instance.
"Good Morning Mr Richard. "
My classmates greeted.
" Good morning lovely students, please take your seats. " He looked around and then called me to his side.
" I know everyone here is a good son and daughter of Aidenville and morally sound in every ramification, so it came as a huge shock to me when your class teacher reported you all to me about your harsh attitude towards beautiful Miss Taylor here. I want you all to know that she has passed through a lot and shouldn't be made to remember such horrible experiences. I urge you all to make her feel at home here in Aidenville. I know she might be a little inquisitive but it's who she is. Let this be the last occurrence of such a thing..now, apologize to Miss Taylor. "
" We are sorry.... It won't happen again. " They all chorused liked some recited poem.
I returned to my seat but I couldn't help but ponder on how Mr Cypher knows about my inquisitive nature, I have never spoken with him since I got in here. So how does he know?, except Jason told him and besides he didn't mention Blake as the one who started calling me a freak. He must have avoided calling him out only and only if he knows the truth which Jason must have told him. I guess their relationship is deeper than I thought. Besides that, I have some things planned out for Jason though.
All Through the day, Jason avoided me like a plague. He wouldn't talk to me even if I am right in front of him. He didn't train and instead went home immediately after the closing bell. The same routine happened the next day, it was almost as if he knew what I had in store for him. I decided I was gonna take the bull by the horn and I waited till ten in the evening to carry out my plan. I urged my dad that I needed to read some notes for a test we were having the next day and since Jason's place wasn't so far away, I would like to go see him. He permitted me and even told me to sleep over there if I so wished. It was quite easy and it had me thinking, probably Dad wanted to do the couple ish. He usually send us away whenever he wants to do that, but asking me to stay over at Jason's showed how much he wanted it. I left with my bag and some books and headed for Jason's place.

Watching run to the toilet made me smile. She might be so confident about what she thinks she knows but I am also quite capable of hiding things. She returned later, Alright but she was quiet all through the remaining hours of school.
The next day, I saw her with Mr Richard, turning to her left randomly to look at his face. I couldn't blame her though, I haven't seen a woman who didn't look back more than once to view Mr Richard's face again.
He urged us to apologize and desist from tormenting poor Miss Taylor. Anyway, since Mr Richard Continously continued to stare at me, I knew he knows I was the cause. So when he didn't call me out, I knew I had to be very careful and stay away from Taylor until at least, this all dies down.
I did my very best to stay away from her but it was quite difficult to do because she just wouldn't let me be. She kept tailing me for two days but I was smart enough to evade her.... Well, until she came to my place at ten in the night.
I answered the door to find her wearing a pant which was a little tight and a hoodie for a change. I closed the door behind me and answered her outside.
"What do you want? "
" Jeez, at least, let me in. ".
" That's never gonna happen. State your business outside here. " That pissed her off and she went on a rampage.
" You what, I think Mr Richard did something to you because he was the only who actually saw you more than anyone else while you were in the hospital. What ever happened to you couldn't have been done by another since for two days, you were dying. But when I found out that Mr Cypher just came into this town about ten months back, then it all suddenly clicked. He suddenly became a very important person in your life after that incidence. I see the way you look at him and you naturally bow your head when you are conversing with him but when you are talking with other teachers, you look at them in the eye. It's a sign of loyalty but to what?... Probably for saving your life and turning you into a freak in the process, huh? ".
I smiled and then Clapped after she was done with her theory.
"Bravo.... Bravo.... You finally nailed me girl. You know what I think you are so consumed by your self righteousness, you are now blind to see the good in others. Just because you managed to nail a serial killer doesn't mean every delusion of yours is right. My parents died in a car accident that I somehow survived. They left me in this wicked world all alone and if it wasn't some family friends not relatives because I actually don't have, I would have lived the better part of my life in an orphanage. But it wasn't to be so, because people I hardly knew fought for me and ever since I have been my own man but that couldn't save me from laying still in an hospital bed bleeding to death. I survived by what can only be called a miracle, every single sane human being was happy for me but not you. You believe I cheated death by whatever means and now you just confirmed to me that you wished I had died and not live. You wanted a whole a family to be wiped out but unfortunately that didn't happen. I look up so much to Mr Richard because he is just like my Dad - he thinks of others before himself. He visited me everyday and was there for me for everything. He helped in bringing me meals and change of clothes. This is a man I had barely known for six weeks but he displayed so much love only a father can show his child. So, forgive me if I bow whenever he speaks with me, it's the least I can do.
I have tolerated your delusions enough and The next time you come after me with such questions. I will report you to the police for stalking me. Now, get the Fvck off my property. "
Her eyes turned red as I spoke on earlier and soon she was crying.....
".... I didn't mean to..... I only.."
" I don't care..... Just go back home... " I said.. Getting back in and locking my door.
She banged the door and banged but I didn't open it. She was really lucky my old neighbor wasn't in tonight.
I later had to open the door when she said,
" My parents are tearing up the sheets.... So, you had better open up or you will be picking up a frozen body in the morning."
And right there, she started pulling off her clothes starting with her pant. Man! What sort of psycho is this? Why can't I ever get a normal girl for once? I was forced to open the door when she was about to take off her hoodie.
"Alright, you win, come in. "

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emmykul4love:
dot you have brain at all for you to quote a whole update. Have you seen anybody quote a whole update before,u beta carry caution.
Please... Take it easy on him now... Haha!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
VICKI777:
Gud job bro
Thumbs up 4 making FP
Thanks bro
tombravo:
Solomonbrown64. u dey front page o. u better give us a very lng update to celeb.
Lol.... I have done so.
ishmorgium:
and I was like wow...so we finally got front page.
thumbs up pals
Yeah.. We did it.
EbonyQueen001:

Erm... (clears throat). Thank God you have been found and your excuse is valid. Welcome back.
And congrats on entering frontpage today. Kai! So, the mods read the wolf series. One cold orijin for the mod that pushed it to fp.
Lol.. Just one origin... That's too small na.
SamjohnnyB:
I KNEW IT. FRONT PAGE THING. KEEP UP D GOOD WORKS OGA SOLO
Thanks bro...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mehn diz story dey sweet gan... Been following from dee beginning but never commented, but thumbs up oga solo...#anticipating #feed us fast#
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
E neva satisfy me o!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Such a smart guy

She is really a freak

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mr brown, u lie o dis is not long enough for the celebration o so beta come back and give us more.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
babydecency2:
Mr brown, u lie o dis is not long enough for the celebration o so beta come back and give us more.

I tire for oga brown oo

This is d shortest update ever self

You know u promised to celeb d front page tinx for us

So we are still waiting
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
*licking lip I love this! Am only in here with Jason. Jason is the man, Jason is the wolf, Jason is the best beta ever!!!! Oga Solo na Jason part I love to read oo.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Lol.. Just one origin... That's too small na.

I go add to am once i see a very long update. No vex for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by celeboe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
it's like am watchin hollywood movie....mehnnnn,u are good
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SasEbhohon(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mr solo u sabi work.I won't b surprised if u say u re 300 yrs old
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016

She got in without taking along the pant she just pulled off her legs moments ago. I picked it up and locked the door. She had already taken her seat and despite the fact I yielded to her demands, she still pulled off her hoodie, revealing her bare chest. I quickly turned my head in the other direction which made her laugh.
" I like them free whenever I am alone. Putting them in those cages can be very stressful, sorry about the view. "
" I don't get you sometimes, how can you be so free with someone you barely know. "
She chuckled before saying,
" Oh, quite the contrary. I know a lot about you. I know about your parents, neighbors, friends and ex girlfriends. The only thing I do not yet know is the relationship between you and Mr Richard and what you really are because I know you are beyond the average human. Moreover, my dad thinks you are harmless and our houses are just a stone throw away from each other. It's why my dad even asked me to sleep over if I so desired. "
" Oh... That explains the assault. ".
"What assault?"
" Your pointed ti.ts "
She grinned after I described her boobs,
" Oh, are they? "
I ignored her and increased the music I had on repeat before she came knocking on my door.
It was Ben Lee's gamble everything for love. I sang along and continued with my late night cooking.
" What are you gambling on love? " she asked. She can't just seem to shut up.
" look.. I only allowed you in because I know you are crazy enough to go any length to prove that you are right. I like to enjoy the still and quietness of the night. For the record, we are not friends so stop the assumption already."
That shut her up and allowed me to concentrate on my cooking. I learnt how to cook spaghetti from Miss Angel as she said it was Coach favorite. I added the last ingredient and left the spaghetti to heat up as I have already prepared the sauce.
I turned back to see Taylor crying and I wondered why and how long she might have been crying as I got carried away with my cooking.
I walked up to her and held her hands which she quickly withdraw.
" I am sorry for being so harsh towards you but most times you leave me no choice. I hate being called a freak and I am sure most people do. You have to give everyone a chance to prove if they are evil or not but you didn't give me that opportunity when you called me a freak and nearly embarrass me in front of everyone in class. Not everyone who has a shady past or different from others is bad as you paint them to be. Sometimes, you just have to give people their privacy, a courtesy which you lack. It seems you like to prove that you are smart and probably desire another chance to sing the National anthem in public yet again but whenever weird things happen in this town stays in this town. If you find anything weird and go reveal it then you will face things worse than a serial killer, you will be facing things you will likely not live to tell the press this time. So, I will urge you to forget about this desire of yours and let things be as they are. Honestly, somethings are better off not known. "
She didn't look convinced after my whole speech,
" is that your way of threatening me? "
I sighed and went back into the kitchen to take down the spaghetti. I served in two plates with the sauce in different plates too. She surprisedly accepted the meal and practically devoured it which made me smile.
" Good meal. "
" Thanks." I took the plates and set off to the kitchen to have them washed. I was nearly through when Taylor walked in to the kitchen.
"Nice house. I saw the pictures of your dad and mum. They were quite cute, you took your mum's eyes. "
I nodded.
" So, tell me what you meant by 'there are worse things out there', huh?"
I ignored her and continued with the dish washing. I didn't want to have a chat with her because of her nude state. It's hard talking to someone whose ti.ts are right in front of you. After I was done, I switched off the music player and headed off to my room.
" There is a spare bedroom to your left, help yourself. "
" Jeez! Just like that. At least, my crush should tell me about himself, even if it's not gonna be the entire truth."
" I thought you said you know everything about me. " I teased her.
" That's just what people know about you,I want you to tell me about Jason. "
" What do you care, it's not keep you from digging about me. "
" Just do it, Alright. Who knows, I might actually stop. I have a huge crush on you that's not going away soon because I actually told myself I was done with relationships after what happened with Michael. But the night I saw you on TV, I just became drawn to you, I couldn't help it. I think I am falling in love with you and since I know you obviously ain't Normal. Do forgive me if I am crazy enough to find out if my new crush is another psycho on the loose. "
I sighed," Why didn't you just say so earlier. "
She shrugged,
" Well, before I start talking, you have to cover yourself. "
She laughed really hard before saying,
" Don't tell me you're already getting hard or should I use uncomfortable. Common, you are not new to this, I am pretty sure those hands of yours have caressed and danced around different nip.ples before, just get on with your speech. "
I turned away and fixed my gaze on anything apart from her chest.
" I am Jason as you already know. My parents died when I was seven. I have since then lived under the guidance of my next door neighbor and Mr Williams who occupied the house you now live in. I am 6ft tall and quite a bit popular in Aidenville, thanks to the illness that almost killed me. I am the team B football team captain and I can say that I have represented that team well. I have been quite unlucky in relationships. I always manage to get the hottest girls in school but I don't usually get to keep them. I hope my next relationship will be different though. " That brought a smile to Taylor's face.
" My life changed when I collided into an opposing center back and the impact shattered my ribcage and tore my IVC. I thought it was all over for me when I got to hear that my IVC keeps tearing as soon it's stitched up. The look on the few people that visited didn't help my little hope at life. Well, an angel came and saved me and ever since, I have become a new person. I changed my ways and have decided to be more careful with my life. It's not everyday one gets a second chance at life. Don't look at me like that, I am not gonna tell you what the angel actually did, you are not ready for that yet besides I have to know I can actually trust you. "
".... And how are you gonna know that?"
"I have my own ways. So, tell me about you. "
"Me? Well, I am Taylor and I am eighteen years of age. I am 5ft 9 and just got out of a scary relationship. I am a protestant just like most folks from Colorado so it's kind of weird how I got entangled in a relationship with someone like Michael. All my life, I have always been attracted to dark things, people who seem different from the average human. I have had both good and bad experiences from such but none as horrible as the one with Michael. I am gonna not talk about how we met, I will skip that part. Michael said he has always had this obsession with Blonde girls but he was willing to change for me which got me thinking but I was unable to get to a reasonable conclusion. One night, he asked me to meet him in an isolated part of town . I quickly dressed up and met him there. I told my dad where I was headed before I left home. I met Michael there, putting on a white robe, which made him look like an angel to me.
He took my hands and led me to an abandoned warehouse. Something didn't feel right with Michael, so I decided to text my dad to start coming as soon as possible when Michael was busy opening the door to the warehouse. How he got the keys to that warehouse is Still a mystery to me. He took me to the middle of the warehouse where he had kept pure white sheets on the floor for us to sit on. He said he wanted us to have a quiet picnic. Well, if he wanted that, we could have just gone to the Colorado Springs or somewhere more public but quiet why this strange dirty place. Anyway, we got talking and Suddenly, he switched to scripture quotations, I tried to bring up another topic but he shot a glare at me. He stood up suddenly and then said, iniquity upon iniquity, all is the same which was quite weird as that isn't what is written in the Bible. He took my right arm and he held on very hard, I complained of how hard he was holding me but he told me to keep my sinful mouth shut. He said I was unholy and unfit to continue to live on this precious earth his father created. He said I should be in the underworld where my kind is. He then said that his father had he had the power to Thread upon... I didn't let him finish as all he was saying didn't make any sense to me. I kicked me in his balls which made him take his hands off me. I ran towards the exit door but he caught up with me. This time he had a sickle on him and wondered where he got it from. He swing it at me but he missed wildly. He tried again but this time I held his hand, he struggled with me and nearly had his way before I punched him at his right eye. He was destabilized and this gave me the opportunity to run again but It was hopeless as I couldn't find another exit and the only one was locked. " She started crying and found it hard to continue the story.
" It's okay, you don't have to say everything. Come here. " I said pulling her to me which was a huge mistake on my part. She hugged me so tight as she continued crying.
Then she pulled out and dried her tears. She locked gaze with me for a few seconds and started moving my face towards mine until it was just inches away. I suddenly snapped back to myself and quickly stood up.
" Um... It's past twelve already and we have school tomorrow, do get some sleep."
" Is that how you turn down advances.. 'get some rest' like seriously? "
I chuckled," I don't think your dad will be happy if he gets to know you were tearing up the sheets just as he was doing the same . "
" Well, I am eighteen so I am responsible for my own decisions. "
" That's cool, but I don't want to do what you want. "
" Nah... You really want to. You have been hard since I took off my hoodie. Stop with the nice attitude already, you are the bad guy and you know it. "
I chuckled," Goodnight Good girl. "
She chuckled too and came after me.

The bleeding tree is a woman among my favorite three? Does that mean that the dream speaks of a ritual that will involve one of my mates. A ritual that seeks to balance whatever. I left Ollie's cell with so many questions in my head and I couldn't help but feel that, that dream wasn't complete. Something was removed from it. The blood used to draw the star for instance. I couldn't find the source of the blood, so where did that blood come from? I didn't get much sleep and I went to school with swollen eyes. The day was boring as school usually was and home wasn't quite different probably because of the dream.
The next day, Lucy brought the new kid to my office asking for my help in reprimanding her students. She had deep blue eyes that were very observant. I saw her stare at Lucy's unnecessary touchings on my body. She must be very inquisitive too as she kept on looking at my face to see if I was staring at Lucy's stunning curves. Probably she doesn't know that I see them every day even without clothes on.
I did what I had to do but I somehow knew the beef was actually between her and Jason when his heart was beating at a faster rate as I carried on with my talks. I gave him a warning look and decided not to put the blame on one person but on Everyone in the class. They apologized and the case was soon forgotten.
Three days later, I drove to the vampires Mansion where I saw a huge delegation of them waiting for me. They had scowls on their faces as soon as they saw. Some of them even snarled at me.
"Before you begin your speech , I have something to say. "I heard a voice say. A voice that belonged to Damien. It's been quite some time since I saw him.
" We all know that Anthea set up George and even If I don't think what she did was right, I am quite happy the tyrant is gone for good. Though not many here will agree me. I don't like you either after you took my girl but I just want you to know that whatever experiment you plan to do with us won't work because it didn't work for Anthea. Putting the werewolf beast in vampires didn't work, instead it actually killed the Vampires who participated in the ritual. Anthea doesn't seem to know why it is so. I know you are a very principled person unlike Anthea or her dead husband so I will urge you to think deeply before carrying out this ritual on the Vampires that will agree to it because if it fails then you will create another vampire - werewolf war that won't go well with your little army. "
The ritual failed? Probably because of the imbalance. So that's why Anthea is slowing down but what has the ritual to balance this madness by Anthea got to do with me. Why am I dreaming of what the evil woman has in mind. What is going on?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
EbonyQueen001:

I go add to am once i see a very long update. No vex for me. cheesy
Lol.. Oya, long update don come.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
girlhaley:

I tire for oga brown oo

This is d shortest update ever self

You know u promised to celeb d front page tinx for us

So we are still waiting
Chai.... You wicked Girly sha.... If u like say this update short too angry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
pikkasso:
Mehn diz story dey sweet gan... Been following from dee beginning but never commented, but thumbs up oga solo...#anticipating #feed us fast#
Welcome bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
HahHahaha damien d coward is he still alive nd by d way richard didn't steal lucy frm him.. She got carried away by her own hidden motives

Yeye dey worry damien

Solomon d writer oya carry on
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ikdbabie(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thank God Anthea plan didn't work; let's see if Rich own can work.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Chai.... You wicked Girly sha.... If u like say this update short too angry

It'll always be short tongue

Till you give us more and more tongue tongue

What a weird dream

Oya,oga solo come back hia. grin grin grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmmm this nonsense dream shouldnt touch angel and her kids o. And if anthea's plan failed richard shouldn't try it either b4 consulting olie becos am sure his own will wrk.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Meanwhile jason shuld stay away frm taylor, i cant stop thinking dat she is another being from 3,000 years ago(another nymph).
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
driver stop heregrin,am back jooor,9ice work solomon nd da update shalipsrsealed.well for da dream,i think da ritual is about lucy and richard
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by scopiicaar: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
I pray d ritual won't be angel and her baby
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Solomonbrownie you are really blessed. May your imaginative fontaine never run dry. I have now resorted to checking on updates even at work.

There is a lot more to come Audrey may have another scheme. The Taylor girl need to open up to Jason. I am sure she is not pure she may be another faction from the underworld as described by her serial killer bf.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
***Just passing by***
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesse4mu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can't take it anymore, I renounce my ghostly ways... awesome story bro... makes me crave for more
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol.. Oya, long update don come.

For your mind you wan catch me with my words. This update is not long jor, it is semi-long. :p :p

Make it longer, and...
Erm... Back to the story.
There are some noted errors in your work, i will point them out later. What is Audrey doing to safeguard lucy and the baby, since much has not been said about her and the baby, the stage her pregnancy is etc. What is actually Taylor's role in this novel, she seems to be after something and believes Jason to be gullible and accept her like that; distracting him with those "errect" something.

I drop my comment and correction pen and await the next update.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jiteshell(f): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
You mentioned that humans did not see Lucy as a young woman but an old one, an unattractive one by the way. How then did Taylor see her?

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Emmyphey(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
EbonyQueen001:

For your mind you wan catch me with my words. This update is not long jor, it is semi-long. :p :p

Make it longer, and...
... ..

well i support ebonyqueen we need a much longer update but all the same welldone

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
.... Update coming up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.