Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76570 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Raphael13(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na for APC secreteriat them anounce Audu as the winner abi.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
wengerjay:
I'm foreseeing a supplementary election. The cancelled votes will be about forty nine (49) thousands. And the difference between the winner and 1st runner-up is like forty thousand votes. And in such a situation, electoral act stipulates that a supplementary election is conducted in the affected polling units.
WILL YOU get off this thread.. Are you that ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by obstead200(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
Dude, Seriously, in the light of all dat has been happening since APC came to power, do u really believe dat PDP is the cause of our problems in Nigeria?
Are u really that dumb or u are just another paid sycophant?
Yes, PDP WAS bad. But can u show me a single indication, (aside all dis media propaganda) that APC is better?
It pains me that our country is ruled by criminals. But it is even more painful that pple like u sustain d rule of this criminals

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by dvee2: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
OKDnigeria:
It is expected

But it only shows one thing .... Nigerians claim to hate corruption but they actually love it.
they only shout when their 'enemy' is involved. now that Audu is governor, all cases against are ended!

My Brother, in this case the people are left to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. Wada is the epitome of underperformance against an Audu that was though very corrupt, has laid the foundation for the semblance of any current visible tangible project in the state.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
vikyno:
And what has been the aftermath of the liberation of Nigeria? Except for the collapse of the economy and lack of idea by the much celebrated change agent i.e Buhari.
Ndi Ara!

Negodi Afo Nsi... Nna gi dere.. Very soon, we will vote out your country, Biafra.. EWU!!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

All these noise impress no one

If I am Jerry Asemota or have anything to do with him. May God kill me today today

If I am not, May God destroy you and ypu will not progress. You will suffer, you will toil and never achieve your aims in life

Say Amen

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Jerry, I say Ameeeeenn.

but I repeat that you will not die today.
instead The below is what will happen happen you

If I am not lying

Jerry, all the people you have made to feel pain and hurt all the bad that you have done with your many many handles will hunt you. you will become paralysed. you will never know love in your life. you will become a burden to the people who once cared about you. your business will run down. failure will become your best friend.

did I hear you say Amen.
please say only amen.
and I will not quote you again today.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jomoh: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:
E don happen ooooo cheesy

Are those shoes for sale?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Only fooooooools think bayelsa state is d north.

Buhari should remove his filty hand from bayelsa state, let him not allow Ijaws to start any problem in nigeria.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I saw dem walking towards the lagoon
Please oo safe a life now don't let them jump inside lagun ooo we still need them wailers oooo

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

grin grin grin

Jerry, I say Ameeeeenn.

If I am not lying

Jerry, all the people you have made to feel pain and hurt all the bad that you have done with your many many handles will hunt you. you will become paralysed. you will never know love in your life. you will become a burden to the people who once cared about you. your business will run down. failure will become your best friend.

did I hear you say Amen.
please say only amen.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these will happen if I am Jerry Asemota

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Philistine:
Yes o! Kogi State is now under Apc, Bayelsa is next. PDP is going down faster than i thought. PDP is now going into extinction.

Please stop inflicting nightmares in urself
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

grin grin grin

Jerry, I say Ameeeeenn.

If I am not lying

did I hear you say Amen.
please say only amen.

Why?? grin grin grin grin grin

Why na?

Quote me na grin grin

Lets play grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

Consolidation of corruption. cheesy

I have no inheritance in Kogi, Kogi people have made their choice.

Fortunately, looting is no more lucrative as there is now nothing to loot than the loans and the bailout.
May your "House of Pain" remain...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Acidosis(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

Its time to get over Jonathan's case; don't you get tired? Are you better than those who crowned him Hero of Democracy? and even invited him to head a monitoring team in other African countries?

We the people of Kogi voted out Wada because he didn't perform, please be informed that majority of those who gave their vote to Audu did so because we have no other alternative.

I am a die hard PDP FANATIC, but gave my loyalty to AUDU. Unlike f00ls like you who would rather vote a LIZARD with a BROOM over a REAL leader with an Umbrella, some of us (PDP fanatics) have some reservations and conscience to reason beyond PARTY.

I believe AUDU of former ANPP would do better than Wada of PDP; same way I believe BUHARI the pathological dullard would never achieve a quarter of JONATHAN's achievements.

Do you understand now? Or should I break it down to a nursery level?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by light004: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

You have no idea the murder and fraud allegation on Fayose when PDP presented. Omisore was in prison on the allegation of murdering Bola Ige when PDP presented him and he won from prison!

From this you will know that allegation of fraud is a lot better.

I really don't understand how we reason; Why did you vote PDP out? Is it for APC to continue with the same level of impunity that you condemn the PDP for. I am really sick of this gutter reasoning. Apc rose to power on the basis that they want to do things differently from the corrupt past and yet consistently, they repeat the same atrocious acts they condemn the PDP for. That to me is the height of hypocrisy.

A man is corrupt irrespective of the party affiliations and he should be condemned. Elections are over and we must start reasoning objectively. You are shouting change and yet, no job, no food, no light, no water, no good school and the only reason given by your scam govt is that the previous govt didn't leave any thing behind and you believe. You just wasted your time in school, simply.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Acidosis:

Its time to get over Jonathan's case; don't you get tired? Are you better than those who crowned him Hero of Democracy? and even invited him to head a monitoring team in other African countries?

We the people of Kogi voted out Wada because he didn't perform, please be informed that majority of those who gave their vote to Audu did so because we have no other alternative.

I am a die hard PDP FANATIC, but gave my loyalty to AUDU. Unlike f00ls like you who would rather vote a LIZARD with a BROOM over a REAL leader with an Umbrella, some of us (PDP fanatics) have some reservations and conscience to reason beyond PARTY.

I believe AUDU of former ANPP would do better than Wada of PDP; same way I believe BUHARI the pathological dullard would never achieve a quarter of JONATHAN's achievements.

Do you understand now? Or should I break it down to a nursery level?

Liar! Dey fool yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Sosqui: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats to Audu. The people of Kogi had to choose between the two devils.
I pray for Audu to succeed and may God blind his eyes from women and let him focus on governance.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Kassidy90(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not a fan of Audu bt congrats..
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by crackhouse(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guys the result has not been announced. No winner yet!! Put on ur T.V and watch, stop relying on the internet news.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Philistine:
Yes o! Kogi State is now under Apc, Bayelsa is next. PDP is going down faster than i thought. PDP is now going into extinction.

Oh pls. We are not going down. We are trying to see if we can discover oyel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by diegwu01: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
chuna1985:

Only fooooooools think bayelsa state is d north.

Buhari should remove his filty hand from bayelsa state, let him not allow Ijaws to start any problem in nigeria.

Sylva is an Ijaw man not hausa or fulani. He was once the governor of Bayelsa, he would defeat Dickson and be sworn in as Governor and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
nobeku:
May your "House of Pain" remain...

Becareful of what you wish for yourself, 'cause there may be no remedy.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] soon people will blame Buhari for this.....u will hear he is making Nigeria a one party nation

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Liar! Dey fool yourself

Little propagandist, how are you?

Rejoice, your stipends got a boost.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by festico: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=40288242]Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

[/quote

Continue serving ur masters

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by HARDDON: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

U cudnt be so sure the result reflects Kogi people 's choice,

A quick question: why is it that the card readers do fail to read one opponent (PDP) thumb prints but APC thumbs have no qualms? And then d Apc candidate goes on to win?
I didn't even bother to wait for d results b4 I knew audu was gono win. U can use d card reader to predict who's gono with !
Case in Point: Gej vs The Northern President. Now this.

Where did d card readers come from n did Jega script Apc into them?

We are watching out for that of bayelsa
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

Why?? grin grin grin grin grin
Why na?
Quote me na grin grin
Lets play grin grin
no. I don't want to do squabbles with you. my aim here is achieved for today.
you will be seeing more of me. bye.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
INEC should declare Audu winner or declare the election inconclusive and announce a date for the supplementary. We need an official announcement asap.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
diegwu01:

Sylva is an Ijaw man not hausa or fulani. He was once the governor of Bayelsa, he would defeat Dickson and be sworn in as Governor and nothing will happen.

Every other APC governor aspirants in SS were not hausa/fulani, but APC lost to dem all.

We are not northerners down south, we cannot vote APC. Never.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

no.
I don't want to do squabbles with you.
my aim here is achieved for today.

you will be seeing more of me.
bye.

COWARD

So after all the noise

Coward child of okike abiama

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

I am your nemesis

to all nairalanders if you ever see any of this account bully you or curse you
just mention my handle.
i will be there to tell him his life story

chidozieude iheabunikechuks okolochyke chukuabiama mrmbam devilishM bigprozzie simplycarro - they are many, but this is some of them.

just mention me
I promise to buy ur market at no cost

my offer still stand
tonyebarcanista truckpusher mizmycoli biafranqueen take note.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

no.
I don't want to do squabbles with you.
my aim here is achieved for today.

you will be seeing more of me.
bye.

Jerry Asemota

How are you?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.