Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni (3596 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:50am On May 27, 2009
poster @ Aprilmay, like I said earlier on I dont criticise replies I welcome them, ok
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Nobody: 2:38am On May 27, 2009
Not to offend you, but I sincerely hope you don't talk the way you write. That might be one of the reasons they appear stuck up to you.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by bluespice(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2009
i honestly cant make head or tail of the body of ur post
but going with ur topic, ur whole personality might be the reason
pardon my generalisation but many nigerian guys think its cool to be 'razz'
its aiite once in a while who isnt i mean
but everytime is a strict no-no
and sadly the inferiority complex many guys have makes them behave razz in the bid to look 'cooler' and/or attract attention to themselves
which invariably ends up with the wrong results

all the english is simply saying acting a fool will make them laugh not with u but at u
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

i honestly cant make head or tail of the body of ur post
but going with ur topic, ur whole personality might be the reason
[b]pardon my generalisation but many nigerian guys think its cool to be 'razz'
[/b]its aiite once in a while who isnt i mean
but everytime is a strict no-no
and sadly the inferiority complex many guys have makes them behave razz in the bid to look 'cooler' and/or attract attention to themselves
which invariably ends up with the wrong results

all the english is simply saying acting a fool will make them laugh not with u but at u

Sometimes it's as a result of poverty.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2009
check this out guys I know is old but bit similar to this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3389.128.html
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by follypimpi(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2009
Op,Difficult indeed.Come down to UCE or Cov Uni.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by congoshine(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2009
On the contrary,its the easiest place to get laid by Naija babes (UK Uni), The one you're chasing is prob engaged . . . . . .or you have bad breath shocked
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by follypimpi(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2009
congoshine:

On the contrary,its the easiest place to get laid by Naija babes (UK Uni), The one you're chasing is prob engaged . . . . . .or you have bad breath shocked

I second that.
grin grin
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2009
cheers guys, appreciate that
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by ikeyman2: 2:34pm On May 30, 2009
@@@@

na foolishness dey worri them

if na meat or kebah seller then there u go
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by eiete(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2009
Bros what uni do you go to?

Well it's not that difficult. It all depends on who you approach and how you approach them.

So please do not generalise all nigerian girls in UK Unis'
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by jalether(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2009
@ all the guys teasing the poster abt his grammatical errors,

SHUT THE F**K UP, and answer the question

poster i feel u but then again, you need to man up and be really bold with this women

simply let them no ur intentions without acting desperate and close the deal with them

i ve come to realise that boldness and confidence is the key factor in regards to Nigerian women and

girls who plays hard to get in general. by being bold u are communicating strength unlike some guys who ll

be lolligagging and pretending to be friends with them when in reality they are after one thing and one thing only
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2009
Thank you mate, I really appreciate that and I"ll take it on board. cheers
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by whitelexi(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2009
i ve come to realise that boldness and confidence is the key factor in regards to Nigerian women and

girls who plays hard to get in general. by being bold u are communicating strength unlike some guys who ll

be lolligagging and pretending to be friends with them when in reality they are after one thing and one thing only

Straight out of the top drawer cool
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2009
To answer your question eiete, I dont think giving you the name of uni I attend would make any difference. Whether you in Uni or not doesnt really matter, I do respect your question but that how I would answer it just pardon me please
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by mntpaul(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2009
she focused numb nut, what you expect. She is bettering herself. Sheesh stop being so selfish, thinking of your self all the time. No wonder Y Nigerian educated women have so many problems. Guys like you wanting to get into their panties. Now go and masturbate, get that school girl out your head.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2009
jalether:

@ all the guys teasing the poster abt his grammatical errors,

SHUT THE F**K UP, and answer the question

poster i feel u but then again, you need to man up and be really bold with this women  

No need being rude, it's not a case of Deji being teased.

The issue of incomprehensible grammar can be an issue - it's easier to understand if it's being read, at least you can go over the posted stuff till it makes some degree of sense.

If it's spoken so badly though, the advantage of "replay" is not there, and of course may be virtually impossible to understand.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by LadyT(f): 11:52pm On May 31, 2009
If you talk the way you type you haven't got a hope in hell.

Bite me yall!

tongue
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by donjazzie(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ Congoshine

your ID got me . . .Rofl

one should definitely expect that reply with your Funny ID
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by congoshine(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
don jazzie:

@ Congoshine

your ID got me . . .Rofl

one should definitely expect that reply with your Funny ID

wink , . . . . . .merci
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by C2H5OH(f): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2009
I don't know. Maybe the UK residents can answer the question, ehn
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

I don't know. Maybe the UK residents can answer the question, ehn

Well dont mind the poster he aint gat go GAME.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by C2H5OH(f): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2009
I was thinking the same thing. Cos if our resident love-vendor whitelexi can bang babes off nairaland like pure water, this guy must be lacking.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by follypimpi(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

I was thinking the same thing. Cos if our resident love-vendor whitelexi can bang babes off nairaland like pure water, this guy must be lacking.

No you didnt just say that !! grin grin I wonder talkless of Uni,where enough Int'l student that are looking for sum british Diick.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by C2H5OH(f): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2009
ROFL that's the truth.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by follypimpi(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2009
I reckon is Whitelexi's I . D thats making em panties drop,White(british bred) Lexi(Lexus Shareholder) grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day / What Is The Name Of This KISS... / Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.