Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni (3604 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2009
In the Uk, why so difficult to date nigerian girls in Uni, base on I and colleague experience is like you build friendship and try harder and harder to let her know you like her or as we know it tosting but she always giving excuse that am very busy or I have exam.

I mean to com to fact are they the only ones having exam this does not apply to student it applies to some nigeria gilrs here no matter how you try is like the way you tost nigeria gilrs is different compare to other girls infact I have friend saying all this online techniques waste of time dont work on nigeria girls is that trough

This is common among some nigeria girls here, guys I think you need to get your fingers out and help me out here, your contribution will be appreciated I Know you"ll agree with me

Please not due to foul language been use on nairaland, this my personal views and inner thoughts please make your comment clears as I dont like abusing words neither do I do it to other and this does not mean an attach on my nigeria queens
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2009
spelling mistakes, please pardon me guys
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by bblacky(f): 1:29pm On May 23, 2009
still thinking, brb
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2009
cheers, you see I dont like telling people about mtyself or feeling we sound like am pround or you know, but on this occasion I"ll do it the topic I posted is not to generate some replies but is fact if you do some questionnaire about it you be suprise about findings from my fellow nigerians

Come on guys get your fingers out, waiting for your contribution
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by kimond101: 1:41pm On May 23, 2009
true talk oh deji u know how 9ja galz do ere naw, its not all of them though,
it might be cause they want to play hard to get or dey dont want d friendship to go to another level,
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by agabaI23(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2009
May be your English scare them away undecided
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2009
fair enough, I welcome replies not against them
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by martho(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2009
may be,dem no like u. cry
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by kimond101: 1:50pm On May 23, 2009
agabaI23:

May be your English scare them away undecided
grin  grin ddat does not mean anything u know, nigerian girls wuld always be d same,
its in d blood, if u wanna gt dat girl , try not to let her see u as a friend at first, let her see u as a potential boyfriend ,
cause if she sees u as a friend she might wanna play difficult to get,
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by yicob(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2009
Were you Interviewed at the Embassy before you left for Uk? Hope you don't have problems passing exams in the Uni ? Do you Speak Yoruba or Spanish with the redheaded, blondes and blacks ? Or are you in UK street in Mushin, Lagos ? Have a nice day.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2009
to simply answer your question none of the above
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2009
copy and past this into your address bar from another froum https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273862.0.html
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by JJYOU: 3:03pm On May 23, 2009
u no get money for your pocket yet you want ngr woman in london. na u bring her here abi?

Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by monstah(m): 1:45am On May 24, 2009
guy,no mind these 9ja gals for UK! na format,dats why they grow old n club till 40 grin
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by justwise(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2009
JJYOU:

u no get money for your pocket yet you want ngr woman in london. na u bring her here abi?

Are they for sale?
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by topup: 10:07am On May 24, 2009
Well, I've heard from other Nationalities that dating a Nigerian woman is an accomplishment tongue.

It kind of annoys me the extent of games the 'worst' ones play, it's like they're hard, but why??

I mean this forum is such a shocker, I'm part of other forums and people in general seem to be more at ease, and advice is not so defensive and hard. Because of this I think it's not just Nigerian girls who're hard, it's more like Nigerians are hard, maybe it's the fact that Nigerians seem to always be fighting and aren't known for being subtle or quiet. This is a HUGE generalisation, but I just mean it's common.

The international students at university usually are slightly stuck up (from the fact that they come from a very wealthy background and wealthy people tend to 'shako' so much) - especially the Lagotians, otherwise, the Nigerian women I know are just very cautious. They seem really hard because - I hate to say this - but our culture makes them not so open to admitting that they partake in regular sexual activity unlike other cultures/British culture.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm trying to convey in my response aside frrom the fact that I can see where the poster is coming from.

Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by topup: 10:08am On May 24, 2009
Another thing is that the really rich international Nigerian guys in my uni act like I owe them something or they look down at me because I'm not international, they look down at me, they keep well away and stay with 'their own kind'.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2009
Thank you guys I really appreciate that response
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by blackmann(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2009
topup:

Well, I've heard from other Nationalities that dating a Nigerian woman is an accomplishment tongue.

It kind of annoys me the extent of games the 'worst' ones play, it's like they're hard, but why??

I mean this forum is such a shocker, I'm part of other forums and people in general seem to be more at ease, and advice is not so defensive and hard. Because of this I think it's not just Nigerian girls who're hard, it's more like Nigerians are hard, maybe it's the fact that Nigerians seem to always be fighting and aren't known for being subtle or quiet. This is a HUGE generalisation, but I just mean it's common.

The international students at university usually are slightly stuck up (from the fact that they come from a very wealthy background and wealthy people tend to 'shako' so much) - especially the Lagotians, otherwise, the Nigerian women I know are just very cautious. They seem really hard because - I hate to say this - but our culture makes them not so open to admitting that they partake in regular sexual activity unlike other cultures/British culture.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm trying to convey in my response aside frrom the fact that I can see where the poster is coming from.

Its not only in the UK. Dem full ground here sef. Don't know wat is wrong with Nigerian ladies who find Themselves abroad, be it UK or USA. There were about two of them during our international day here in my skool. Try as much as i could to at least get them to talk, these girls were STONE COLD. It got to a state i just vex comot there. wetin sef? na only dem be the first to come to USA?
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Sauron1: 9:10pm On May 26, 2009
deji2005:

In the Uk, why so difficult to date nigerian girls in Uni, base on I and colleague experience is like you build friendship and try harder and harder to let her know you like her or as we know it tosting but she always giving excuse that am very busy or I have exam.

I mean to com to fact are they the only ones having exam this does not apply to student it applies to some nigeria gilrs here no matter how you try is like the way you tost nigeria gilrs is different compare to other girls infact I have friend saying all this online techniques waste of time dont work on nigeria girls is that trough

This is common among some nigeria girls here, guys I think you need to get your fingers out and help me out here, your contribution will be appreciated I Know you"ll agree with me

Please not due to foul language been use on nairaland, this my personal views and inner thoughts please make your comment clears as I dont like abusing words neither do I do it to other and this does not mean an attach on my nigeria queens

Difficult to date Naija Uni babes in the UK? Is that a joke?
They are like pure water. Which schools are we talking about here??
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Aprilmay(f): 10:24pm On May 26, 2009
May be ur stardard is too low becos i dont think any uni babe will fall for dis ur in correct grammar
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by oyinda3(f): 10:30pm On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Difficult to date Naija Uni babes in the UK? Is that a joke?
They are like pure water. Which schools are we talking about here??

The difference is naija girls and most black girls I know don't usually just date just for fun. they are more critical of the type of people they pick because you really have to be critical when it comes to black guys.  undecided to be serious. unless you're the type that's just dating for fun or sex.

am a naija girl at a uni speaking from experience.
and the thing about international students. lol. I'm not an international student and I do agree that they can be cliquey. Try hanging out with girls from other countries beside nigeria. maybe ghana or sierraleone where they have fewer numbers. The larger the number, the cliquier they get. lol
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Sauron1: 10:58pm On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

The difference is naija girls and most black girls I know don't usually just date just for fun. they are more critical of the type of people they pick because you really have to be critical when it comes to black guys.  undecided to be serious. unless you're the type that's just dating for fun or sex.

Are u serious??
I never had problems with Naija babes in the Uni.
They are more willing to accept dates because there are so many other options.
You decline, your loss. cheesy

am a naija girl at a uni speaking from experience.
and the thing about international students. lol. I'm not an international student and I do agree that they can be cliquey. Try hanging out with girls from other countries beside nigeria. maybe ghana or sierraleone where they have fewer numbers. The larger the number, the cliquier they get. lol

It seems you school in London.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Treetop20(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2009
where is this statistics from?
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Sauron1: 11:16pm On May 26, 2009
Treetop20:

where is this statistics from?

I wonder o. grin cheesy
The OP lacks confidence to woo Naija chics. tongue
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Treetop20(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

I wonder o. grin cheesy
The OP lacks confidence to woo Naija chics. tongue
yes that he does
i have never heard of such
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by oyinda3(f): 11:23pm On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u serious??
I never had problems with Naija babes in the Uni.
They are more willing to accept dates because there are so many other options.
You decline, your loss. cheesy

It seems you school in London.

Naija girls (or i'll say African girls in general) are definitely less willing to accept dates than other girls.
no I don't school in London. i'm in the US.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Sauron1: 11:26pm On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Naija girls (or i'll say African girls in general) are definitely less willing to accept dates than other girls.

The reverse is the case here.
Naija gurls are bored to death here and asking em out on a date is the best offer they can get.
Geezers get tired of Naija babes sending text messages as a reminder. cheesy

no I don't school in London. i'm in the US.

Oooops.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by oyinda3(f): 11:34pm On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

The reverse is the case here.
Naija gurls are bored to death here and asking em out on a date is the best offer they can get.
Geezers get tired of Naija babes sending text messages as a reminder. cheesy

Oooops.

then they must like you individually.  grin o
but if going on dates is the only way for them to prevent themselves from boredom they're wierd 
but then again all naija girls are not the same. just speaking for the african girls at my school and just the nigerian community i've been part of since moving here.
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by Sauron1: 11:40pm On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

then they must like you individually.  grin

I am a likeable person.

but if going on dates is the only way for them to prevent themselves from boredom they're wierd 
but then again all naija girls are not the same. just speaking for the african girls at my school and just the nigerian community i've been part of since moving here.

Is that not better than gossiping or other vices women get themselves into?
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:45am On May 27, 2009
poater @ blackmann, you know what I really appreciate your replay am glad you guys understand me, like I said earlier this is not to generate reply is a fact
Re: In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni by deji2005(m): 1:45am On May 27, 2009

Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why / Should I Cheat? / She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54