Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? (6779 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Marriage: Does The Length Of Courtship Matter ? / Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by tope5000: 1:31am On May 28, 2009
NoFearNYC:

Naija sha, na wah o!

What's all this testing BS? 2 people meet, they date etc, find each other sexually attractive and have sex - end of story. Are you guys only "test-driving" the ones that are husband/wife material? Nah, u Hot mofos are banging whoever you want, but think "test-driving" makes it sound better.

I respect those who choose to wait until they are married before having sex, they are called virgins(male or female). I also respect the choice of the rest of us, who are no longer virgins, but adults with healthy sexual appetites.

To each his own, if I were to give advice, I'd say marry someone sexually compatible. As for virgins, that's the virtuous gamble you are just going to have to take, hopefully, it will work out.

How many years una go dey "test-drive", PLEASE!

lmao. . . good question cheesy
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by C2H5OH(f): 1:36am On May 28, 2009
NoFearNYC:

Nah, u Hot mofos are banging whoever you want, but think "test-driving" makes it sound better.

!

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Treetop20(m): 1:39am On May 28, 2009
sinners cheesy
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2009
Treetop20:

sinners cheesy

pretender grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2009
Treetop20:

sinners cheesy
I agree
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by rubi(f): 4:13am On Jun 06, 2009
Sex before marriage kills trust in marriage. Try and avoid it
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2009
ibkaye:

I agree

how u no go agree, pr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2009
Oxone:

how u no go agree, pr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But it's the truth tongue
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2009
ibkaye:

But it's the truth tongue

truth ke, i don see pastor wey dey advocate sex before marriage o cos f her own experience, was shocked when i heard it 4rm her but saw reasons with her when i heard her story undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by yonybanta(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
So many marriages are either broken or have become a battle ground today because of the foundation they have created during their relationship period. marriage can only grow on 'trust' and 'love' both couple have for one another. you cannot sleep with your eyes close believing that your pause is not doing something funny out there when you fully know that during your relationship he/she lacks self-control to wait till you are married before having sex.

when you have sex before marriage, can go a long way in destroying your marriage because both of you will no more trust each other as far as sex outside marriage is concern. Just as what happen between you when you are not married can happen between your spouse and someone outside there. Waiting for sex before your marriage does not mean you don't have sexual feeling for your partner, but your self-control is what will help you and that can go a long way in saving your marriage in future. Is just like a father who has little income but rather than spending it on pepper soap in the restaurant, choose to be drinking gari to save some money for his children education which is his future. we too can reserve our pleasure for sex today for excellent and trustful marital life tomorrow.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
Oxone:

truth ke, i don see pastor wey dey advocate sex before marriage o cos f her own experience, was shocked when i heard it 4rm her but saw reasons with her when i heard her story undecided undecided undecided undecided
To each his/her own, we live this life for ourselves, now as for me, I just don't believe in premarital sex lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
ibkaye:

To each his/her own, we live this life for ourselves, now as for me, I just don't believe in premarital sex lipsrsealed

i suggest u start believing now cos of the problems that might rear its head later like premature ejaculation & the whole works.

u could be left battered, unsatisfied, bruised, sore all in the name of performing ur wifely duties cos u did not have the common sense to know who ur getting married to
there are lots of sick pple out there who will not get it up or enjoy sex except in the following situations
1. when the woman is raped
2. where some kinky scary stuffs is done during sex
3. they inflict pain on the woman
4. S&M

& so much more i cannot mention here. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2009
As much as there are chances of such things happening, there are also chances of things working perfectly fine, I have enough faith to take such chances   tongue

I have thought about the 'risks' of not sleeping with my boyfriend, fiance etc before marriage believe you me and after all the mind boggling thoughts, my choice still stands  lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
ibkaye:

As much as there are chances of such things happening, there are also chances of things working perfectly fine, I have enough faith to take such chances   tongue

I have thought about the 'risks' of not sleeping with my boyfriend, fiance etc before marriage believe you me and after all the mind boggling thoughts, my choice still stands  lipsrsealed

good luck with that, dont want a divorce & so am never going to take that kind of chance
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
Oxone:

good luck with that, dont want a divorce & so am never going to take that kind of chance
So you MUST sleep with your girl before getting married to her? What if she's like me in terms of her premarital sex beliefs?
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by platinumnk(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
ibkaye:

So you MUST sleep with your girl before getting married to her? What if she's like me in terms of her premarital sex beliefs?

who doesnt accept ur terms is not meant to be your husband
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
platinumnk:

who doesnt accept ur terms is not meant to be your husband
I feel you, though if the guy really loves the girl, it won't be easy for him to just forget about her and the possibilities of marriage with her due to her beliefs differing from his, same way it won't be easy for the girl to do the same, very tough decisions to be made
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

well if she's worth it then i will take the chance but if i find out she has issues, then the marriage is actually over (divorce)

have dated a gal like that b4 & i tell u sex was a nightmare for her no matter the amt of pre-intimacy. i know sex is not everything but its an important part of marriage. chikena
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by SeanT21(f): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2009
Sex before marriage Is a sin. "Test Driving" or whatever crap u call is just a lame excuse. For all the men out there that use "Test Driving" as an excuse,cut the crap and tell us already. We all know U just want your d.i.c.k sucked.For all the females out there using "Test Driving"as an excuse also,STFU already. I can see right through your lame excuses.U just like the feeling of d.i.c.k.s in your mouth.CUT THE CRAP and KEEP IT REAL.

"TEST DRIVING" LMAO
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by C2H5OH(f): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Sex before marriage Is a sin. "Test Driving" or whatever crap u call is just a lame excuse. For all the men out there that use "Test Driving" as an excuse,cut the crap and tell us already. We all know U just want your d.i.c.k sucked.For all the females out there using "Test Driving"as an excuse also,STFU already. I can see right through your lame excuses.U just like the feeling of d.i.c.k.s in your mouth.CUT THE CRAP and KEEP IT REAL.

"TEST DRIVING" LMAO

Real talk wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oxone:

well if she's worth it then i will take the chance but if i find out she has issues, then the marriage is actually over (divorce)

have dated a gal like that b4 & i tell u sex was a nightmare for her no matter the amt of pre-intimacy. i know sex is not everything but its an important part of marriage. chikena
Issues as in
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by sholabanke(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2009
undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by lannre(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2009
it helps.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

Issues as in
ibkaye:

Issues as in

she couldnt get wet no matter the amount of pre-intimacy & hence sex was painfull for her. cry cry cry cry cry
its a medical condition called dyspareunia

Dyspareunia is painful sexual intercourse, due to medical or psychological causes. The symptom is reported almost exclusively by women, although the problem can also occur in men. The causes are often reversible, even when long-standing, but self-perpetuating pain is a factor after the original cause has been removed. It's a common condition that affects up to one-third of women at some point in their lives

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyspareunia
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/sex-dys/669.html
http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_section_details.asp?text_id=1601&channel_id=16&relation_id=27919
http://health.usnews.com/blogs/on-women/2009/05/19/6-ways-to-relieve-vaginal-dryness.html
http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_section_details.asp?text_id=1601&channel_id=16&relation_id=27919
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40000154/
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/painful-intercourse/ds01044
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oxone:

she couldnt get wet no matter the amount of pre-intimacy & hence sex was painfull for her. cry cry cry cry cry
its a medical condition called dyspareunia

Dyspareunia is painful sexual intercourse, due to medical or psychological causes. The symptom is reported almost exclusively by women, although the problem can also occur in men. The causes are often reversible, even when long-standing, but self-perpetuating pain is a factor after the original cause has been removed. It's a common condition that affects up to one-third of women at some point in their lives

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyspareunia
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/sex-dys/669.html
http://health.usnews.com/blogs/on-women/2009/05/19/6-ways-to-relieve-vaginal-dryness.html
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40000154/
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/painful-intercourse/ds01044

Someone does his research lipsrsealed

So this is something to divorce your wife over? Ok o.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

Someone does his research lipsrsealed

So this is something to divorce your wife over? Ok o.

well a good percentage of marriages ends because of this

but the truth is ofcourse i'll try everything within my power to resolve the issues medically but how long does a man have to wait to consummate his marriage & in some cases these issues are never fully resolved.

there has also been arrangements where the husband is allowed to sleep with other women cause of this undecided undecided undecided
i'll rather divorce than cheat on her sad sad sad sad
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oxone:

well a good percentage of marriages ends because of this

but the truth is of course i'll try everything within my power to resolve the issues medically but how long does a man have to wait to consummate his marriage & in some cases these issues are never fully resolved.

there has also been arrangements where the husband is allowed to sleep with other women cause of this undecided undecided undecided
i'll rather divorce than cheat on her sad sad sad sad

Alrighty mister.

I like the bolded line.

You're only human sha.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

Alrighty mister.

I like the bolded line.

You're only human sha.

So i tot tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oxone:

So i tot tongue tongue tongue tongue
Righty Ho SeOxone.

Your tongue is awfully long by the way tongue
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

Righty Ho SeOxone.

Your tongue is awfully long by the way tongue

wait till i show you my talent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oxone:

wait till i show you my talent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Roll it in and out? I can do that too, not much of a trick tongue
Re: Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? by Oxone(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
ibkaye:

Roll it in and out? I can do that too, not much of a trick tongue

haha, not that, i can see ur very naive tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
anyways dnt think i can say it here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! / Hinging Your Essence On Marriage: A Distorted Perception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.