Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Anambra And Imo Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra And Imo Marriage (20677 Views)

What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Why Are Imo State Ladies This Expensive To Marry?(see Pics Of Marriage List) / An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by cenaboy(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2009
Pls our people(Ndi igbo) lets stop Ikpali ndi be anyi n'ihu ndi ozo some of you can not even read or write igbo and you are here talking about tradition wheather good or bad,Imo or Abia or Enugu or Nnewi.etc are all sisters and brothers marriage na marriage once you see your lover pls go and marry the person okey! lets stop segregation or talking about expensive or not . stop tampering with people's tradition. it is there way of doing there own just pray you make a good home or happy family any where you find your self.in igbo or outside igbo land.For those of you that is spelling IBo thats not the spelling the correct spelling is IGBO.

stay cool
cenaboy
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
meche4vr:

@ALL IHE OKENYE NO NA ONUNU(PIT) WE HU NWATA JIRI UGBOELU OGAGHI AHU YA., SO LET US LISTEN TO THEM, COS SOME OF THEIR TALK ARE OK

ISSUE OS TRIBE AND THE OUTCOME OF MARRIAGE SOME ARE TRUE

I MYSELF I DONT THINK I WILL MARRY IMO OWERRI GIRL,
AS THE PROVERB OF ONE MUSICIAN SAYS AGAGHI ENWETE VIRGIN NA ALA-OWERRI

this issue is real and i've witnessed it.
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by chidyke77(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
cenaboy:

Pls our people(Ndi igbo) lets stop Ikpali ndi be anyi n'ihu ndi ozo some of you can not even read or write igbo and you are here talking about tradition wheather good or bad,Imo or Abia or Enugu or Nnewi.etc are all sisters and brothers   marriage na marriage once you see your lover pls go and marry the person okey! lets stop segregation or talking about expensive or not . stop tampering with people's tradition. it is there way of doing there own just pray you make a good home or happy family any where you find your self.in igbo or outside igbo land.For those of you that is spelling IBo thats not the spelling the correct spelling is IGBO. 

stay cool
cenaboy

nwanne afuru m gi na anya nkeoma,hapu ndia ka-ha na akpari onwe ha. Welldone bros.
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by Lovei1: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
Saddam, saddam, saddam

how many times did i call you.

You are supposed to be dead to the best of my knowledge
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
what about country 5 and agulu people?can they marry?
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by DEllaluv(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Uche2nna:
Cool
Heard of it but neva been there.
Not many people have heard about ny town.It is such a small village embarassed embarassed embarassed But to me it is the most beautiful place in the world! grin grin

Dts ma bro
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by Jimdonnet(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Uche2nna:
Cool
Heard of it but neva been there.
Not many people have heard about ny town.It is such a small village embarassed embarassed embarassed But to me it is the most beautiful place in the world! grin grin

Am from. Nnewi!well imo. Women. Are known for. Divource. Cases seriously speaking*my father ran bankrupt. And left lagos. To the village*my mother. Who is from imo,left me and my younger sis and ran. To the uk*and even ned my younger sister and left. Me out due to the fact I looked like. My dad*am now a school dropout but we thank God*i know she will regret her actions*my relationships have. Always been with. The. Yoruba tribes*i don't want to see any. Igbo. Within inches from me.as a matter. Of fact I speak yoruba. Than igbo*imo women are nothing to write home about*be it their good upthe spirit of their land makes them to break up their homes*look guys,I have seen over 12 marriages crash and all are imo to benin,imo to anambra etc
Re: Anambra And Imo Marriage by Jimdonnet(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
chichimma:
@ Saddam

I thought so you were from Iraq ( it figures).Obviously all you know is how to generalize without even saying why all imo women are bad. Did you live in Imo state?Or you just met a few Imo women you had bad experience with and now claim that they are all bad!

You must be very shallow minded.

Imo women are home breakers*they. Can't unite their homes*98percent of owerri people destroy their my family is a core example so is the other 12 divorced families I know*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.