Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59124 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by housestark: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lotanna come and explain this oooh. Be proactive before Mustapha exposes more of this. shocked

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Jonwesley(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Look at life, whatever you do comes back with an action either negative or positive.

Imagine Mustafa's wife reeling in all of these. The negative deeds will hunt you. Mustafa enjoyed it while it lasted, but this will stigmatize him too.

The audacity of sons of politicians doing damage to the psyche of our girls started from time immemorial and our girl won't listen. Fame, money etc have priced their emotions and a person's daughter just turn to a dog just because of that.

Obsession and infatuation combined, a teenager is out of control. Then she was 17 and now 25. The dusts have settled and imaginations of the disappointment and being jilted, etc.

Sugarbelly, I can't imagine how at this teenage age you got to know a moniker like this? Ha, your life is something else. I believe Mustafa's wife story and how much your actions could have irritated her. There is no rape. You got exploited by your sexual promiscuity, waiting amorously, voraciously banged in cars, available beds, two and party, quickies etc. Your narrative can sell, why not be a Sneldon and make money from literature? But living in a fools paradise to get back at Mustafa and his family. Poor you.

4 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by masqot(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
This spoilt girl was a fool at 17. Doubtful if she wouldn't be fool till 40 like 'her sister' - Olunloyo. #bunchoffools...
It's better for her to bigup and realize those stuff were child's play called infatuation. Unfortunately, she's been messed up and she's making it worse.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by vicadex07(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
and igbo boys will be making noise on nl while ab.o.ki and yoruba ynash their girls grin grin grin

Abeg no finish me with laff

grin grin grin

She wan die for aboki prick. She never see aboki prick before. She look am for mirror, she wan faint.

Ebuka and Emekas prickss are like pencils compared to Mohammed.

grin

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by IamGentle(f): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wahalahi... This sugabelly case na waste of pity nd symphati va!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by missmary(f): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided hmn...

Simple english

Audu wanted to chop mango...sugabelly never ripe e use salt chop am after gra gra... after she con ripe she still waka go present herself as offering... who we wan blame.... *No comments* *5minutesnotyping*
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by AfroKnight: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Who is the mother of this girl?

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by jangolo: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
When I heard this story I had to make sure I investigated thoroughly before making a comment. What I did was to go through her instagram, her twitter page and also her blog which she has been updating since 2007. So first of all she claims she was raped by several people during the year 2007 and 2008, I went through her blog and in 2009 when she was residing in America she had a post about the accused being angry with her over her being unfaithful, What she specified in the post is that she only had s*xual activities with a girl and a friend called Namu which was a party. The blogpost can be found here http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/seriously-2.html . If she was raped by several people that he organised why will they be arguing over her being unfaithful sleeping with only two people of which she specified as a girl and Namu?? In addition to the earlier blog post you can find the blog post of her discussing the party arrangement here - http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/the-end-of-elwe.html . As you can read from the blog post her permission was requested before even though she might not have wanted it truly, she was still asked and she agreed.

In my opinion I just feel that she is someone madly in love with the accused and she doesn't want to let go. She wants him to either be with her forever or have no life what so ever. Even after he told her he doesn't want any relation with her again, she kept on stalking him over and over again. You can find evidence in her blogpost here -> http://sugabellyrocks.com/2008/05/one-pill-makes-you-larger-and-one-pill-makes-you-small.html and there are many more where she keeps calling him and saving his pictures from Facebook. The stories she is putting out does not just add up and it seems she is doing this for fame as you can see from her twitter page she keeps advertising her phone cases and her art.

Some girls are very crazy and can never accept when you do not want to have a relationship with them anymore. At the end of the day, someone forcing you to have s*x against your will is bad and also someone forcing you to be in a relationship against your will is also bad. It is not by force if the man is not feeling the relationship you do not need to go on a smear campaign to pay him back.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by EmmyDe25(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Darkchocolate:
Y'all should remember this was a teenager writing this (at the time). An infatuated teenager....nonetheless

I see some form of 'Stockholm syndrome' where the victim feels almost on the side of the abuser/attacker. Prolonged Abuse victims are often able to be abused due to the love or supposed love the have for their abuser. They often remain attached to the abuser emotionally even after having gone through unthinkable horrors...why else would a woman battered blue and black keep going back to her abusive husband.

Think about it!

Besides. Even if she is lying about the rape (which I highly doubt), wasn't she 17years when they slept together (which he has admitted)...is that not illegal here...or at least in 2008? (Unless of course you are married to Sanusi or Senator Yerima!) ...It becomes rape by default for him regardless of whether she consented or not.

The emails are obviously selective. She made reference to him accusing her of lying and being unfaithful and flirting with his friends. He obviously hasn't posted those emails.

He behaviour in the emails he posted are also classic abuser bevaiour where he has clearly lost his physical 'control' over the girl (as she was in the US) and he resorted to psycohological control (by constantly refusing to respond to her or being 'cold')....and making her admit all faults. He better get great lawyers sha.
This "stockholm syndrome" that you all keep talking about isnt the case here. From the Sugabelly use of filthy words it is clear she wasnt a naive girl as claimed. Bear in mind, she was already 18 in 2008 when she kept writing Mustapha those mails. Hers was clearly a case of an obsessed girl who keeps longing for what she'll never have. Mustapha just rode on that fact to do whatever he did with her. This is an everyday situation in Nigeria and if the snapshots are anything to go by....this isnt rape, its sex by mutual consent...a case of a girl trying to do anything to please her "supposed" man.
Meanwhile, if the Child Right Act says having sex with a 17 year old comes with penalties. Then i dont want to imagine the number of guys in jail because of this. I stand to be corrected though, but i know Most ladies start having se.x from age 17. So it will be illogical to say Mustapha raped her when in truth the sex was mutual.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2015
God save us from Desperate Karashika trying to soil our future.
All I see is a desperate trying to sabotage a guys future, so what if we once dated?
We dy form like say we no dy sin! Mtchww, make dem open everybody nyash for here na dirty full am.....una dy breach somebody freedom to private life, does the FOI act support this? He who has not committed let him cast the first stone...#Rubbish
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by SSkillzzz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
all I see is a dumb side chick who is pained she wasn't wifed
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
suzziematini:
]

She ddnt have sex the first time. She was touched in his car at first and enjoyed it. The txt further said she hasn't seen a manhood before his.
They had sex as time went on and she also said that she was sore after the first sex and couldn't even touch herself. That's what being disvirgined feels like.

so u are not a virgin no wonder u are always pained by my threads. mgbeke undecided

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by suzziematini(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:

so u are not a virgin no wonder u are always pained by my threads. mgbeke undecided

Sorry dear, I'm someone's wife, and a mother to be.
You think you know anything?
A good percentage of the ppl that go through this blog are married.
You hv insulted ppls wives, husband's, mothers and fathers.

I told you before, that you keep your fingers in your pocket if you cant comment or quote someone without lashing out insults cuz you don't know who is on the other side.....
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
suzziematini:

Sorry dear, I'm someone's wife, and a mother to be.
You think you know anything?
A good percentage of the ppl that go through this blog are married.
You hv insulted ppls wives, husband's, mothers and fathers.

I told you before, that you keep your fingers in your pocket if you cant comment or quote someone without lashing out insults cuz you don't know who is on the other side.....

i pity the mumu man that married a wayward pocknoser like u undecided you are nosy and silly and never acted like a good wife. insulting foolish people is my hubby and i will never stop taking people like u to the cleaners. mtcheeew undecided
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by suzziematini(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

i pity the mumu man that married a wayward pocknoser like u undecided you are nosy and silly and never acted like a good wife. insulting foolish people is my hubby and i will never stop taking people like u to the cleaners. mtcheeew undecided

This is the 2nd time you are insulting my husband. The third time won't be funny. I can't see you, but I ll write you something you ll regret when you grow older.
so also the next time you insult me. Cuz at this point, I ll be satisfied in my heart that I tried to condone and absorbed all your silly talks.

Ppl don't pock nose on internet. That's why you can open threads and comment on ppls post freely....

Commenting on posts and disagreeing with your view of nigerian women makes me a bad wife?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
suzziematini:
]

This is the 2nd time you are insulting my husband. The third time won't be funny. I can't see you, but I ll write you something you ll regret when you grow older.
so also the next time you insult me. Cuz at this point, I ll be satisfied in my heart that I tried to condone and absorbed all your silly talks.

Ppl don't pock nose on internet. That's why you can open threads and comment on ppls post freely....

Commenting on posts and disagreeing with your view of nigerian women makes me a bad wife?

UNFOLLOW ME AND ALL THIS WILL BE OVER angry
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ishiamu(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
suzziematini:
]

U are been tempted, try and absorb it

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Rocktation(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Rocktation:

This is what I've come to understand too. She's simply a lunatic. If given a knife, she would kill the guy. She's that obsessed. Her blog isn't even enough for her. She has extended it to a secret group on facebook, spewing rubbish here and there....She claims that she was scared he'd expose her sex videos, and I fail to understand how she's unexposed now with all these rants. I really dislike dull people. How can any human have this kind of make up? The Mustapha is a twerp we know, but she most defo, is just a nutjob...nothing less.
when are u going to change ur dp to a more visible one? abi u dnt want me to send u pms?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
and igbo boys will be making noise on nl while ab.o.ki and yoruba ynash their girls grin grin grin
cheesy ika. Wicked gurl.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by babafunny(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Alicemail is one of the most used email services in Italy. allow users attach files of up to 2GB compared to 25MB, Alice mail allows 3 GB of storage space, for more detail, follow the link bellow..
http://www.techvaid.com/alicemail-alice-adsl-mail-alicemail-personale/
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by babafunny(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2016
American Online Sometimes, represented as AOL Mail as AIM Mail which stands for the instant messenger part of the mail service; AOL Instant Messenger. Follow the link below for more
http://www.techvaid.com/aol-com-aol-mail-sign-sign-aol-true-www-aol-com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.