Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59092 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Forwetinnah: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Some of those mails look concocted to me....so much for a fake story. The Audus are indeed a funny bunch
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by hush15: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

maybe she can get a good oyinbo guy to marry but i doubt any naija guy will want to end up with her. except hes only after his own share

For where? She go still marry.

That girl that was fingered in one of those BBA things is married. COZA's babe too.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Threedots(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:

The moment he started passing her around to other guys should have been the turning point for her.
Cos that isn't love

very true bt then she was just 17 n naive or maybe it just the empathy i'm feeling for her that's driving away my logical reasoning.

Also,,, At the back of my mind i'm just like,,, what if 5 years from now a gal i'v heard some sexual adventures with comes out and say i abused her when in fact it was totally consensual...., i cant help but feel nostalgic
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by elmisti(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

I know u from smwr,,,,,oh...u dat gal from d NYSC thread....I. Comment my reserve on ur comment!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
eaglechild:

You are very wrong.

One can consent to have sex and still get raped along the line.
The moment she says she has had enough and you keep going it becomes rape even if she consented initially.

And that seems to be what played out here.

If you are saying she enjoyed the violence then I don't get it perhaps you are saying she is a masochist.

In any case all these are accusations and all I stand for is further investigation as we cannot dismiss or affirm her case.
rape and yet she kept going back there without being coerced to do so?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by justjify(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
He didn't force you to open your abuna....
He didn't tear your clothes
He didn't point a gun or knife at you
Like you said miss Lotanna, it was infatuation. You lost your mind, my dear you were so blind to see the writing on the wall. He didn't love you dear, you should have known that long ago. Now you are howling blue murder and reading the book of lamentations.
I do hope a lot of ya'll learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by bily(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
GurlFriend:
In 2007 she was 17. The Child Rights Act which is in force in Abuja says that it is a crime to have sex with anyone younger than 18. It is called statutory rape.

Just my 50 kobo grin

Not sure this argument will work in naija where Nigerians usually claim different ages for different purposes at it suits them, and interestingly can provide birth certificates to back up each claimed age.

This brings us to a major issue, girls of nowadays are way sexually developed compared to their age. You will see a 17 year old minor looking like 21 and asides their physical maturity, don't even go to their sexual knowledge, it's something else!

Just thinking.. .what's the solution to avoiding getting in this kinda mess for people that are sexually expressive in their relationships. Should the guy go and meet the girls parents to confirm her real age before having. ..with her? grin grin

I don't really think a 17 year old girl that wants to play naughty will actually tell you she's 17 especially when she looks more matured.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nihilist: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:

All these doesn't negate the fact that she was assaulted. Nobody is arguing the fact that the had something going. The question is did he commit the offence or not.

A husband who has sexual rights over her wife still rapes his wife not to mention a mere relationship.

Let's be objective, not sentimental.....

The emails were sent from America AFTER,by her own accounts the 'rapes' had stopped...

So she was still in love with him after several rapes?

Nigerians are so gullible sha...

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Radoillo:

grin grin

Well, that struck me more than anything else. Obviously a very intelligent girl. It's just sad intelligence isn't resistant to...the sort of feelings the Mustapha guy stirred up in her.

My brother, the part of the brain responsible for these things is literally another department from the intellect one.

And it almost always takes precedence.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

The emails were sent from America AFTER,by her own accounts the 'rapes' had stopped...

So she was still in love with him after several rapes?

Nigerians are so gullible sha...

Mein Neger.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

For where? She go still marry.

That girl that was fingered in one of those BBA things is married. COZA's babe too.
Goooooodluck to her Sir
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Candybob(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
What i read seem to validate the girl's claim!
Mustapha is this your defense?

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by adedapa(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Our leaders go loot money, their kids will get tired of the country and travel to different European countries and be back in few days. God help us in Nigeria!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by rawtouch: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
50 shades of grey comes to mind

Sipping my alcoholic malt
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2015
scholes0:
I literally got an erecction reading her vivid description of their sexual escapades.

Bad girl!
Omo buruku!

The one that revved my engines was the other narrative peppered with a thousand "bleeps".
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by logica(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

And he spoke of banging women as an achievement
When your Igbo folk speak of banging women as achievement, how many have you told to go invent something?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Caracta:
I think she was obsessed too.

Na real wa. A maniac and randy dude versus an obsessed and naive teenager.

This is how one describes RAPE.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by LightofEarendil: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Interesting. It's certainly a good thing to always hear both sides of the story.
But I am curious at the part where she had vision of rape when she saw the bed. She sounded like someone reliving a traumatic memory. Could she have had an experience of one before? She also said something about telling Mustapha about it later.

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Looks like copy n paste.
Missing lines n replies
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by maigida511(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
See how sugabelly don turn men to critical thinkers! Besides what kind of a decent girl bears "sugabelly"??
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Forwetinnah: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............

https://www.nairaland.com/2767759/alleged-rape-sugabelly-should-shut

Eish!! Mustapha, Abdul, Tunji, faceless monster etc...Oh wow!!! No wonder she flipped when he announced his wedding...i feel so ashamed. Btw. ...thought they said guys fancy girls who are bitches in bed, how come he's not married to her? Someone just comes up with her man's fantasy and everybody buys into it. Different men...different taste!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:

it wasn't the wealth. Maybe fame.
Cos the girl herself isn't naija baseD. Andbnowhere in d story does she say he paid her or was financially responsible for her. No

Yeah, & I forgot to add power too,

The only legal culpability on the guy's side is his being fully aware she's underage, which with a good lawyer he'd probably get away with. The story would only serve to educate other young gals out there. Things that glitter are hardly gold.

And it beats me when ppl come here to talk about love, is the gal a Muslim to start with?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by scholes0(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

The one that revved my engines was the other narrative peppered with a thousand "bleeps".

The one where she says she assumed a position on the bed, belly down with her hips arched up in expectation- shey?
This girl just looks innocent.... she is something else.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by housestark: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2015
In the mail, she said something about "I've never had sex with anyone except for what happened with that girl" ....which girl?? Is Lotanna aka Sugabelly a Bisexual This is getting spicier by the day shocked
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
elmisti:

I know u from smwr,,,,,oh...u dat gal from d NYSC thread....I. Comment my reserve on ur comment!
yeah. I remember d gang.
Hope u got posted to somewhere favourable?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Threedots:

very true bt then she was just 17 n naive or maybe it just the empathy i'm feeling for her that's driving away my logical reasoning.

Also,,, At the back of my mind i'm just like,,, what if 5 years from now a gal i'v heard some sexual adventures with comes out and say i abused her when in fact it was totally consensual...., i cant help but feel nostalgic
ur male or female?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Afrobasic:

Naah.

Tyga started dating Kylie when she was 17, and I'm sure sex was part of the relationship.

Lol...even younger, they met at her sweet-16 party(she specifically asked her family to get him to perform at the party) and they got into a secret relationship afterwards, news about them started trickling in when she was 17. The law works in funny ways...

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by peterbar: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2015
From d exchanges & d initial blog report by sugabelly,there are still more angles to dis story,pple come up to say sugabelly was naive..17..dis nd dat,d pnt is sugabelly matured early irrespectve of her age,did u see her writing patterns,they were matured,though she went to loyola jesuit which culd acct 4 her good grasp of english,all d while she knw wht she was doing,she knw wht she wantd 4rm d relationshp,she knw wht she was benefiting,hence d reason she stayd in d relationship,wht she didnt envisage was where d relationship headed towards,frm her graphic descriptions u culd tell dat she fantasizes a lot nd mustapha was her opportunity to bring dem into reality,"i luved d spanking"didnt sound naive to me.
The bad part was mustapha was more matured nd shuldnt hve capitalised on her youthful exuberance,he took advantage of those her fantasies evn to d extent of involving his friends,this rich kids experiment a lot.
Kids of nowadays are exposed to a whole lot,d internet et al,sugabelly's parent im sorry to say seem to lack moral credibility,which shows in d morals inculcated into dis gurl,who allows a female child stay out late till past 9.
After all that has been said and done,rape is extremely bad nd shuld b kicked against,if it is provd dat she was rapd,d violators shuld face d law,but i suspect stockholm's syndrome,sugabelly schooled in d US where she had platforms to cry out she didnt,my question is why nw?,are her cries politically motivated?,did mustapha's wife no about sugabelly long b4 now,cos i read her story?,there re still so many missing links in dis jigsaw puzzle?,wht role did abdul nd co play?,only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
DipoDee:

You think too high of yourselves. A Naija man took advantage of a naive 17year old teen and despite all her faults, he could have taken a decision not to abuse a minor, but he did not.
So pls, if a Naija man choose not to marry her, the better for her. There are better and more sensible men who respect women all over the world.

Gbam!!
Nigerian men...Nigerian men, some of them are already married to women who have been through worse and they don't know. The only difference is that @Sugarbelly came out with her story...i know a politician's wife that went through worse, only those very close to her know
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Twizta(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Na wa 4 oooo. Didn't u guyz read her chat with Mustapha Audu, dat she ws sorry 4 flirting wit his friendzzz? I beliv Audu started seeing oda ladies wen he discovered Sugerbelly wasnt truthful nd trust worhty. The reason Sugerbelly is seeking revenge is dat things didn't turn out the way she wanted. Audu opted out because he realised d unfaithful and cheating spirit in Sugerbelly. If after he agreed not to have sex with her the first time they were both in his car, how come she now willingly opened her cloth for him to touch her? Sugerbelly's side of the story is self implicating.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Threedots(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
ur male or female?
M, any particular reason why u asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.