Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59088 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by omooba969(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
dessy249:
This is beyond 1-1,this is bombshell or knockout..only a fool will blif dis girl after reading this

Dnt u notice dat those screenshots have been doctored?

Take a closer look & u will c dat d accounts pasted of both parties do not add up. cool
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Owliver(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2015
when a guy is rich.
girls send long text. if na people like us now na. aiit, kk, cool, hmm, etc.... Stupid idiat

rant of a broke guy. grin

11 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
And some people are defending this lady?bad enough
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BUSHHUNTER: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
All I can see is one biitch flatheaded yiibo wanna die on one abokii

Useless ndigbo biatches

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by elmisti(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
yeah. I remember d gang. Hope u got posted to somewhere favourable?

The land is green......wbu?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by smudge2079(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
He was the Grey to her Anastacia.... Am i watching 50 shades of grey part 2
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Prospero01(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
In between I think some of what the guy posted looks edited as if some things were taken off. The paragraphs don't seem to align.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Coolcash1: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
The lady got what she was looking for...pure runs girl...

Let me go get my gu*n to blow the lady's fucking head off. Seriously, this lady should be charged to court and be sentenced to life imprisonment for defamation and assassination of Audu and his entire family personality.

A blatant liar sugarbelly is...

In my comment yesterday, I wrongly referred to Audu as Dog due to limited information available then. But now, with this info I want to retract my statement and apologize to Audu Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Laid2001: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
First there was no 2007 mail or chat that suggested sex happened. secondly the age of consent in Nigeria is not 18 yrs.

And please quote the section of the law you referred to so that we can all confirm it.!

GurlFriend:
In 2007 she was 17. The Child Rights Act which is in force in Abuja says that it is a crime to have sex with anyone younger than 18. It is called statutory rape.

Just my 50 kobo grin

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Statutory rape!!! But it is all gone now...... Can he still be charged?

I'm sure if the guy approaches her now, she would change story..... She will always love him.

Girls

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Wallade(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:

it wasn't the wealth. Maybe fame.
Cos the girl herself isn't naija baseD. Andbnowhere in d story does she say he paid her or was financially responsible for her. No

Shut-up already, you are so deceived by sugabelly's theatrics to the point that your argument lost logic.

She schooled in Loyola Jesuit, worked where Mohammed worked, stories about her mum giving her till 12midnight to return home, her mum trying to prevent her from him when things have gone bad, etc

What made you conclude she isn't Naija based, let me even assume she is not Naija based, couldn't she be after wealth and fame, in fact money and luxury of life.

Do you have to tell you earned money for fuucccking and keeping a rich dudes company especially when you are pretending to be his fiancee.

Your argument and thought pattern stinks. Block head!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Laid2001: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
The lady was not statutorily Raped according to Nigerian Law.

1. The Child’s Rights Act, (which is adopted in Abuja) in line with CRC, prohibits the betrothal and marriage of a child. However, there is no marriage or bethrotal in this case at all, so this act has no effect in this case.

2. It is a crime to have sex with a child under the age of consent in Nigeria. In the past many states have different age of consent and some were silent about it. However, Days after being applauded for imposing a ban on female genital mutilation, Nigeria lowered the age of consent for sex from 18 to 11.

On 4 June 2015, the Senate arm of the Nigerian National Assembly (led by PDP) hurriedly passed the bill reducing the age of consent. The seventh Senate reportedly passed over 40 other bills on the same day.

Apart from this, the Sexual Offences Bill also prescribes life imprisonment for rapists and those who have sexual intercourse with children below 11 years, Nigeria Watch reported.

SO SUGARBELLY CAN NOT CLAIM STATUTORY RAPE, and coming from a rich family, i am sure her family lawyer must have advised her as such and hence her resort to mud slinging!!!

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Mekyno(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
I suspect dis chat was edited/doctored to favour d man. Check date/time and d follow of d discusion
@topic, It may nt be rape. May be the guy man took maximum advantage of her desperation/infatuation at age 17 (being a minor)
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Apina(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Excerpts from the book of Lamentations. When dinning with the devil, using a longer spoon is the only means of survival. Saying she was naive seems disrespectful to the word greed if we were to go by her narrative. Nothing goes for nothing has been the world order since the time of eve and the serpent cos like her counterparts who are being sympathetic to her cause it is no news that they are guilty of this same vice called GREED. It was never love for the person in question but for what he had to offer or would she had stayed with a poor guy who treated her in that manner and fashion? Most guys here would opt to sleep with a girl whom they consider a gold digger just for the fun of it which I believe was what she was perceived to be. Am not defending their actions but she simply made herself available to be used over and over again. Being abused didn't stop her from travelling outside the country for more parties knowing quite well what was gonna come her way, Did it? The Reggae Surely is Long Over Time To Play The Blues.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Afrobasic(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Apina:
Excerpts from the book of Lamentations. When dinning with the devil, using a longer spoon is the only means of survival. Saying she was naive seems disrespectful to the word greed if we were to go by her narrative. Nothing goes for nothing has been the world order since the time of eve and the serpent cos like her counterparts who are being sympathetic to her cause it is no news that they are guilty of this same vice called GREED.

You hit the nail on the head bro.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ninilowo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't believe all these things written here.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Amya(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
I've read through all the detail I could get my hands on, tweets, blog posts
going as far back as 2008, emails e.t.c on this sugar belly and mustafa case
and I've reached the following conclusions.

1. Their first sexual experience in the car was consensual by all accounts.

2. They became lovers and did the car screwing for a while.

3. After he took her home for the first time, it got kinkier seeing how agreeable
and easy she was.

4. He took advantage of her love/infatuation and agreeability and introduced
new dimensions to their relationship. Triple Sins, SinParties, gangbangs e.t.c

5. She really wasn't extremely into all that kinkiness, but she thought being
agreeable will make her look cool and probably make mustafa love her more.

6. So she kept going back for more and more of that. But rather than love her,
he despised her agreeability. He hated her for not standing up to herself and
inflicted physical pain to go with it.

7. But she stuck around for the debasement till she left for college in the US.

8. While in the US, she 'd hoped that the relationship would continue, but it
didn't. he hated her for what she was and gladly closed the page on her
chapter.

9. She called persistently, sent loads of messages, texts e.t.c most of which
he never bother to reply. She did all she could for 8 months to revive the
relationship but the guy had lost interest.

10. And broke off with her officially to stem the flow of calls and messages.
She was heartbroken.

11. Rather than move on, that incident brought in depression, humilation and
extreme hatred.

12. A week after the break up, she wrote on her blog on how he dumped her
and how she still loved him. There was also the first reference to emotional
abuse on that post.

13. The humiliation of what she went through came back and started eating
her up. Making her relieve the experience and recreate it to suit her current
situation.

Did Mustafa take advantage of her? yes.

Did he abuse her physically and emotionally? yes.

Did he hate her? yes

Did he do gangbangs with her involved and his friends? yes

Was it consensual? yes!

The guy is a scum of the earth. He took advantage of an impressionable 17
year old and probably scarred her for life. But he didn't rape her.

And wait a minute, where did the guy's dad factor into all this? was he also
part of the Group Intimacy. Especially since it was his death that excavated
this brouhaha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Darkchocolate(f): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Jesu!

So what are the signs that someone is not interested in you?

Ignoring you I'd suppose.

Every normal person who has been a relationship and no longer wants to be in a relationship would often tell the other person to stop contacting them. Or to move on with their lives whilst they move on with theirs. But to just simply ignore a girlfriend (or bf) and respond to her periodically in the positive is a bit misleading, don't you think?
Especially for a 17/18year old! We are talking about a teenager. She was barely an adult. People that age often need things spelt out in black and white.

Remember ...ranging hormones and all...maximum infuation stage...

So he should have been very clear and made it crystal that he no longer wanted the relationship. There is nothing in the email that informs me that he drew a defined line so yes...it could be argued that ignoring someone who is clearly infuatued with you (or responding once in a while) is an act of 'keeping them sweet' and still making them think you are interested.

I'm sure some grown as3 guys still get this kinda treatment from girls they are trying to 'chyke'but don't know he has already been friendzoned. She doesn't tell him either as she wants to keep him as 'backup'!!! Ever heard of this before?! I'm sure you have. You don't think its a form of control?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by themanderon: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rubbish, she only got what she deserved so why the noise? and why is she now making all this allegations of rape at this time of elections in kogi state?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by graychuks(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=mikhe2 post=40481135] haaahahah u badt ghan[/quote
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by graychuks(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
All I can see is one biitch flatheaded yiibo wanna die on one abokii

Useless ndigbo biatches

You are so clueless... Grow some sense.. Idiaaat
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
deekseen:
After reading all that, I fainted. I don't even know how I'm able to type this.

This guy had her wrapped around his middle finger - emotionally, psychologically, physically, telepathically and radically. She willingly played herself into all this.

He was more mature and wiser. She was a teenager and a minor at that. He had the experience, she longed for it. It was a familiar terrain for him, she just wanted to please her man.

The only thing making him guilty is the fact that she was a minor. Else, this is the same scenario many adventurous, 'sexually radical' couples find themselves in.

You blame him simply because she was a minor @ 17, is he her father/mother that should've told her the way to follow life where facking is concerned?! undecided. Free the guy jhoor, he never was interested but she lustfully lured him on just because of who he is n not what he is, a man, any man! Let her pay the price of choice or for being choocy. Pile of poo! Next!
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by MrSly(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
cheap game of politics. his father died mysteriously and this girl who from details of their chat was obsessed with the young guy surfaced from nowhere. this girl has been forcing herself on the young man from all indications. why the claim of molestation? where she said that she enjoyed when spanked by him. story for the gods
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GentleToks(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ladies are repulsively pathetic except few. They are nothing but tantrums-filled up cretins except few.

Has one noticed that d ladies on this thread are now throwing sentiment into this issue by claiming that she was 17, she this and that.....

If your girlfriend demand for sex when she is Hot and you said No as result of tiredness or low libido but managed to force her way through with your dickk; to these cretins(females), it's a norm but when a guy force his way through; it's a rape.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by IbukaDantata: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
I can create a fake email account in 30 and back date the date.. I don't believe the rapist and his stupid defence
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by deekseen(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
kpez:

You blame him simply because she was a minor @ 17
That alone can send him to jail. Besides, I never blamed him for anything that happened. I only said his guilt is sleeping with a minor.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by babafirst(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please someone answer this question for me 'is this sugar belly married to someone else now?'Because I wonder how her husband feels about all this scandal ?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by claremont(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
This reminds me of the Cooger v Babe story, although no credit card fraud is involved in this case but it still has some similarities i.e. a younger lady v an older man, nude photos, texts/emails publicized e.t.c.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by aalangel(f): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who released this? The girl or the guy??
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Every normal person who has been a relationship and no longer wants to be in a relationship would often tell the other person to stop contacting them. Or to move on with their lives whilst they move on with theirs. But to just simply ignore a girlfriend (or bf) and respond to her periodically in the positive is a bit misleading, don't you think?
Especially for a 17/18year old! We are talking about a teenager. She was barely an adult. People that age often need things spelt out in black and white.

Remember ...ranging hormones and all...maximum infuation stage...

So he should have been very clear and made it crystal that he no longer wanted the relationship. There is nothing in the email that informs me that he drew a defined line so yes...it could be argued that ignoring someone who is clearly infuatued with you (or responding once in a while) is an act of 'keeping them sweet' and still making them think you are interested.

I'm sure some grown as3 guys still get this kinda treatment from girls they are trying to 'chyke'but don't know he has already been friendzoned. She doesn't tell him either as she wants to keep him as 'backup'!!! Ever heard of this before?! I'm sure you have. You don't think its a form of control?

It's interesting how women always expect Utopia grade propriety from guys. Are women not the worst offenders at ignoring male attempts at communication?

One of the frustrations guys whine about here, on this forum, is how girls respond to their chat attempts with "K".

Maybe "O" is really expensive in the market these days grin.

This is the real world, and no one really anyone infatuated with them 'niceness'. A 17/18 year old girl is not a baby anymore. 17/18 is freshman/sophomore year at the University.

You can take it to the bank that there were other guys she blanked because she found them less thrilling than the 'governor's' son.

And they didn't 'date', they fvcked. And you don't need a divorce to end that one.

In fact what's a better tell to gerrara here than your fuckbuddy banging other girls and throwing it in your face, then being unresponsive?

I can bet you that this was just another day at the office for this Mustapha, abi Muhammed guy. Girls tripping for the thrills and wanting more.

It's fvcked to accuse someone of rape because they didn't return your affections.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by temibobo8(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
t looks lik twas forged though...y wud she say all d details including d colour of his car...money can do anytin.nd also all ds doxnt look like rape.she dd so willingly.mtcheww..lord av mercy
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Amya:
I've read through all the detail I could get my hands on, tweets, blog posts
going as far back as 2008, emails e.t.c on this sugar belly and mustafa case
and I've reached the following conclusions.

1. Their first sexual experience in the car was consensual by all accounts.

2. They became lovers and did the car screwing for a while.

3. After he took her home for the first time, it got kinkier seeing how agreeable
and easy she was.

4. He took advantage of her love/infatuation and agreeability and introduced
new dimensions to their relationship. Triple Sins, SinParties, gangbangs e.t.c

5. She really wasn't extremely into all that kinkiness, but she thought being
agreeable will make her look cool and probably make mustafa love her more.

6. So she kept going back for more and more of that. But rather than love her,
he despised her agreeability. He hated her for not standing up to herself and
inflicted physical pain to go with it.

7. But she stuck around for the debasement till she left for college in the US.

8. While in the US, she 'd hoped that the relationship would continue, but it
didn't. he hated her for what she was and gladly closed the page on her
chapter.

9. She called persistently, sent loads of messages, texts e.t.c most of which
he never bother to reply. She did all she could for 8 months to revive the
relationship but the guy had lost interest.

10. And broke off with her officially to stem the flow of calls and messages.
She was heartbroken.

11. Rather than move on, that incident brought in depression, humilation and
extreme hatred.

12. A week after the break up, she wrote on her blog on how he dumped her
and how she still loved him. There was also the first reference to emotional
abuse on that post.

13. The humiliation of what she went through came back and started eating
her up. Making her relieve the experience and recreate it to suit her current
situation.

Did Mustafa take advantage of her? yes.

Did he abuse her physically and emotionally? yes.

Did he hate her? yes

Did he do gangbangs with her involved and his friends? yes

Was it consensual? yes!

The guy is a scum of the earth. He took advantage of an impressionable 17
year old and probably scarred her for life. But he didn't rape her.

And wait a minute, where did the guy's dad factor into all this? was he also
part of the Group Intimacy. Especially since it was his death that excavated
this brouhaha.

You might just be the only girl with some sense on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.