Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36251 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
I pay my hoes, I don't lie ...
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Tedassie(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, I don't see anything wrong With that.....So long You don't be A "hoe" bout it....wink
[Pun intended]gringringrin

only to "dig" up mine-fields that let off! Boom!!! wink
(pun extended)
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ad84ada(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes o
Estharfabian:
Awweee!embarassed thankyou!

I'm sure she'd make You proud!wink
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Mzflakkie(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Don't condemn a lady because she's dating a well to do guy,,u can never advise your sister to date a broke guy in d name of love. LOVE without money is boring.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by rudepen(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?
just pray uon go broke. . Cuz u'd regret ever saying this

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Tedassie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mzflakkie:
Don't condemn a lady because she's dating a well to do guy,,u can never advise your sister to date a broke guy in d name of love. LOVE without money is boring.

If LOVE-MONEY=boredom

Solve:
LOVE/MONEY+MISERY(MONEY-LOVE)

*Life assignment*
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
preetyb:
You need endtime Deliverance
undecided
go play with something and stop disturbing me
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

You seem to know alot about the bolded
Did you grow up with so many? embarassed
What is this one saying
Are you okay
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
preetyb:

What if u are in it for her height and beauty what do we call you? Ashawo man I guess.
at least it's part of her physiology.

wic is more than I can say for dem money chasing harlóts.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

And it is not weird to compare women to bitches undecided
It takes two to tango but when men sacrifice everything for sex, the female gender wins smiley. for her, it is sex and money but for him, it is just sex.

Now that actually makes me wonder why you feel on top of the world after making all that sacrifices just one activity that benefits both participants
Of coz it's offensive to u folks but women & bítches is one of the most fitting comparisons you'll find around.

like I said earlier today,just like harlóts we also have terms for guys who will do ANYTHING to get with a girl..... Mugus & Magas.

but for the guys who realise sex is a mutual thing & you don't have to be so desperate...... well let's just say their lives are way more simpler for that reason alone.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
bulldoza:
Attention whòre
Jobless sheMĄLE
[size=28pt]Thankchu sirgringrin[/size]
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Of coz it's offensive to u folks but women & bítches is one of the most fitting comparisons you'll find around.

like I said earlier today,just like harlóts we also have terms for guys who will do ANYTHING to get with a girl..... Mugus & Magas.

but for the guys who realise sex is a mutual thing & you don't have to be so desperate...... well let's just say their lives are way more simpler for that reason alone.

I prefer the dog tag

Fits men prostitutes like a glove smiley
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
[size=28pt]Thankchu sirgringrin[/size]
Mod please ban this sheMĄLE

she he is using large font angry
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I prefer the dog tag
Fits men prostitutes like a glove smiley
I hope you don't get married to one
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, I've noticed you. But I'm sorry, I'm a little curious. What do you really want? A follow? Perhaps, a pm? Just say it already and get back to whatever you were doing. smiley

From you!

Tufiakwa
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I hope you don't get married to one

What if I do, How is it your damn business

You are [b]highly [/b]likely going to get married to one though, a reformed one grin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What if I do, How is it your damn business

You are highly likely going to get married to one though, a reformed one grin
Easy,luv.

i'm just a well wisher. it'll be a shame to see u fall into the hands of those 'dogs' you've been so vocal about.

& what if I don't plan on getting married ?
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Easy,luv.

i'm just a well wisher. it'll be a shame to see u fall into the hands of those 'dogs' you've been so vocal about.

& what if I don't plan on getting married ?

Your shame not mine! undecided

Your child would be born to one

Who knows what could happen to a child whose mother has several sexual partners or goes out with a new man every two months/years.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Your shame not mine! undecided

Your child would be born to one

Who knows what could happen to a child whose mother has several sexual partners or goes out with a new man every two months/years.
you know u could actually get ur head out of ur little bubble of ignorant generalisation & consider the fact that not everyone cares about marriage or children.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you know u could actually get ur head out of ur little bubble of ignorant generalisation & consider the fact that not everyone cares about marriage or children.

I know

But I am not stupid to know that most of them eventually go for it, especially marriage
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
I pay my hoes, I don't lie ...

You must have grown up with lots of them
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol! This is the kind of thread NairaLand ladies mastυrbate to cheesy

Any of you heifers need a hand?? grin

Money hungry ςunts. If you like don't go out and get a job, be waiting for Prince Charming MoneyBags to cum whisk you away to a life of splendor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Most naija girls use relationship as a source of income. If you don't give, they wil call you stingy. Nowadays I tell them to put in an ORAL application if they need a job.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
undecided
go play with something and stop disturbing me
Give me something to play with.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
lovethchioma:
Why would a guy date for sex? There are better reasons to date someone apart from sex.
If it comes to sexual satisfaction, I believe its the sole responsibility of a wife to take care of you and not a girl friend you are not even married to. But due to lack of self control, you cant just wait for the right time.
If poverty according to some people is the reason why a girl would jump at a guy for money, then what is the reason why a guy would jump at a girl for sex?
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you wrote except the sex part. You seem pretty bright, I can't believe you're in the league of ladies that think sex is some kind of reward granted to men. Don't ladies enjoy sex?? Don't ladies in fact crave sex as much as guys do?? You talk as if you're all frigid ice fishes with low libidos. I don't blame you for this mentality sha. In a silly pursuit to prove how manly they are, some boys desperately beg/harass girls for sex, and at the end of the day, such boys are inexperienced. They're the grab and smash types, so obviously the lady doesn't enjoy it, and comes out of it unimpressed and disillusioned about sex. I guess this might be why Naija girls think that sex is one ultimate prize that should be given to desperate niggas.
Truth is, sexually active big girls actually sponsor guys that lash them satisfactorily, by giving them gifts and pocket money. So change your mentality, both sexes enjoy sex. Stop viewing it as a favor or sacrifice....
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by opribo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
henryhemon:

Are you married? Have you had such experience? Obviously rolling with the wrong set of women.

It is people like you who sit in the house and your woman will tell you they are going to church and then they go meet their lovers somewhere else. I don't need to be married to know what's going on because i see lots of them women around and about. The point I'm making is that you strive very hard to provide everything: love, money, affection, attention and good sex such that your woman will have no excuse to cheat on you. If you don't do this and you are composing love poem everyday then you ate sick.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dexema(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Noob saibot reigns supreme till the day we grow grey hair for balls.
I hate noob, dudes a cheat....u played MK X on xbox 1? I bet you ur gonna feel like orgasm in ur palms playing it.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by henryhemon(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2015
opribo:

It is people like you who sit in the house and your woman will tell you they are going to church and then they go meet their lovers somewhere else. I don't need to be married to know what's going on because i see lots of them women around and about. The point I'm making is that you strive very hard to provide everything: love, money, affection, attention and good sex such that your woman will have no excuse to cheat on you. If you don't do this and you are composing love poem everyday then you ate sick.

You cannot make money basics of your relationship or marriage. That's the point of this thread,I see you added other things to it that's fine but I ask haven't you seen were all those things are ascribed to a woman and she still cheats? You are making it seem I am against all you mentioned, I only commented on your erroneous assertion.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by mctowel01: 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
rudepen:
just pray uon go broke. . Cuz u'd regret ever saying this
Lol... he ll even feel the humiliation and depression way more than poor people. Its important that guys are very careful about the kind of principles we impose on ourselves. We become slaves to them. Life is not so long and sometimes, it doesn't go our way, ultimately, mental happiness is what we need.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by valkaka(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2017
i agree without research everything the op says,the reasonableness of the write up is a literal one.i see no reason why he should be chastised,we all are entitled to our own decisions and write-ups, irregardless if its right or wrong.The write-ups should rather be objurgated not the person,its lame doing so and all those objurgating him are all simpletons.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by prechbills1(m): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Dindondin:
Saasala, you don't v brain.
I blame the mod that. brought your shi t to the fp. I knew the mumu mod ll be Lalasticlalast cos he has fish brain like the op.

You threw self dignity and morality to the bin with your post.

Go and download brain from Google Play Store....

say the truth.. shey you were banned for this post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.