Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36254 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
What are this guy's spewing trash saying? Don't we have guys who date for sex alone? Is that not a selfish reason?
Don't we have guys who date cos the girl is from a rich family or becos she has worked her ass out to make those cash and you then to wash her menstra pants just to have some of the cash?
IAMLEGEND and others come and defend this if u were or have not been a victim of this defamatory act
& why are you spewing trash like the pleasure derived from sex is a one way street? like some sort of compensation for his faithfulness.
Till the day you lose that mentality, you'll never see the light.
tell me if the same can be said of a a girl's financial parasitism.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by mascot87(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Same thing u will call a guy that date a girl solely cos of sex, string her along, d girl support him in all ramifications, but deep down the guy knows he just take her for a ride, makes jest of her behind her back, boast of how he ravishes her punami.

Am very much against it, be it the female or male version, ma only concern is when addressing such it shouldn't be exclusive to the female alone.

You have not answered my question.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
worshipdevice:

....END TIME GIRL....
....END TIME FVKING....
Mingle and fvking is now the same thing okwaya
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by desmond21077(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
My name is Stephen Ogom, I am a Nigerian and I live and work in Lagos.

I am 30, and I am looking for a serious working class lady for marriage.

I cant really detail myself on this platform but you can reach me on

09097419200, 08066621077.

Please Only matured ladies who are ready to settle down should reach me,
Thank you.

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by worshipdevice(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Jayne07:
Mingle and fvking is now the same thing okwaya
......END TIME difination....all na END TIME things....
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by worshipdevice(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
desmond21077:

Thank you.
.......END TIME ritualist......

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you know till this day,I've never really understood that analogy-'men are dogs'.
dogs are extremely loyal & trustworthy......which of coz is the opposite of the message women are tryin'a pass across.

yeah well,you see that's the problem..... there is no 'agreement' coz the women get the ídiot blinded by emotions and then proceed to drain whatever he has.

YES,10K.
and I understand you're just tryin'a pull my legs but like i said earlier...... i was just hypothesising about how Gold-mining is relative to financial capacity.

We are not talking about man-dog relationship undecided

Blinded ke? Are you admitting that men can be emotional, irrational and illogical where sex is concerned

Mtcheww, Let's hear word joor. smiley
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Not just that. No. I could start by shutting that silly mouth of yours with a heavy and tsunami-like slap. Just then you'd get some sense. Swerve, please.

grin

You are a joke

Is that all you can do? I can do much worse to you that would leave you wishing for deathsmiley

Check out my sig smiley
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

C

You are yet to apologise

I told ya so tongue
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by akyus(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours." Richard Bach. Since I read some intellectuals who argue for gay, I have come to a conclusion that normality varies depending on the individual.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

We are not talking about man-dog relationship undecided

Blinded ke? Are you admitting that men can be emotional, irrational and illogical where sex is concerned
Mtcheww, Let's hear word joor. smiley
yeah but it is a negative comparison between man & dog......wic I think is weird coz dogs are exactly what women should want their men to be like.

& of coz they can be illogical when it comes to sex.

it's sad but it happens.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by refiner(f): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2015
desmond21077:

Thank you.
,,,,,,nd dis is d best way to find for a wife....some people Jst behave lik an animal,,,,,,,Wel am nt surprised cos Nigeria is lik a zoo,,,nd in s zoo u only can see animals
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Abbykem:
If u marry her grin
anyhow..u still got the point
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Dis op na didinrin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
[/s]
Attention whòre

Jobless sheMĄLE

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes o..team foreign girls....id1ot!

searching4l0ve:
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by JoeCutie(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

grin

You are a joke

Is that all you can do? I can do much worse to you that would leave you wishing for deathsmiley

Check out my sig smiley
Okay, I've noticed you. But I'm sorry, I'm a little curious. What do you really want? A follow? Perhaps, a pm? Just say it already and get back to whatever you were doing. smiley
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by razzberries: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
baby wan buy beautiful dress,
baby wan buy beautiful jewelry
she wan stay inside beautiful duplex..

All these things nah ego de talk

me I no de blame
women ooo
I no de blame women at all

(you can be miss world ooo, you can be miss Africa, without money, nothing can be done)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
From what people post, we have really lost their sense of reasoning and values.
Why would a girl date for money? Their are better reasons to date someone apart from money.
If it comes to financial needs, I believe it's the the responsibility of ur parents to take care of you if ur jobless and single. Though I think the OP wants to shift his responsibility as a father to another man so because his daughter can service him bed.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
desmond21077:

Thank you.

Beware of 419,dnt be a victim of xmass gift.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Rosejefrey(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
God bless u my brother. there is nothing like unconditional luv.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Rosejefrey(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
God bless u my brother.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
yeah but it is a negative comparison between man & dog......wic I think is weird coz dogs are exactly what women should want their men to be like.

& of coz they can be illogical when it comes to sex.

it's sad but it happens.

And it is not weird to compare women to bitches undecided

It takes two to tango but when men sacrifice everything for sex, the female gender wins smiley. for her, it is sex and money but for him, it is just sex.

Now that actually makes me wonder why you feel on top of the world after making all that sacrifices just one activity that benefits both participants

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
bulldoza:

Attention whòre

Jobless sheMĄLE

You seem to know alot about the bolded

Did you grow up with so many? embarassed
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
My brother your head they there.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by lovethchioma(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
gerald021:
From what people post, we have really lost their sense of reasoning and values.
Why would a girl date for money? Their are better reasons to date someone apart from money.
If it comes to financial needs, I believe it's the the responsibility of ur parents to take care of you if ur jobless and single. Though I think the OP wants to shift his responsibility as a father to another man so because his daughter can service him bed.

Why would a guy date for sex? There are better reasons to date someone apart from sex.
If it comes to sexual satisfaction, I believe its the sole responsibility of a wife to take care of you and not a girl friend you are not even married to. But due to lack of self control, you cant just wait for the right time.
Though I think the Op has not said anything wrong, but some silly guyz are here bashing Him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
If poverty according to some people is the reason why a girl would jump at a guy for money, then what is the reason why a guy would jump at a girl for sex?
Hypocrisy is when some idiots here would call girls names because of money whereas you have being hoping that your Sisters get married to a rich man.
Hypocrisy is when you are here calling girls gold digger meanwhile your parents have refuse to give their Blessing to your your Sister and her Fiance just because he is a mechanic, with the excuse that they would not want their Daughter to suffer like them but immediately gives their Blessing when its a medical doctor or a lawyer that is involved.
I think you have no business being in a relationship if you are not financially stable. Relationship comes with responsibility.
Go and work, instead of stupidily complaining.
You wont even see some one who has really made it, come here to start talking nonsense.
I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I believe the term "dating" is supposed to be more about emotional nónsense than the physical.

so if you're in it for the money,no one's hating on ur hustle.......... but know ur formal name is "ashawó",not 'girlfriend'.
What if u are in it for her height and beauty what do we call you? Ashawo man I guess.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Only poverty will make girls jump at guys for money. A WELL brought up child cant be moved by a guys wealth especially if the source is unknown
Who does not like gud things?
And who does not love money?
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
You need endtime Deliverance
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by preetyb(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool
You see you life
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seunaj05:
A lady should not be too money conscious but the truth is dat "there is no romance without finance"
You are on point bro cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.