Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36252 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:

undecided NA DIS KIND YEYE THREAD DEM GO FIND U undecided

Do you miss me?
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

the same thing applies to a man who is in relationship just for the sex

Your sig is disgusting
I guess you're right-ish.

bt at least the "séx" goes both ways unlike when a girl latches on to your credit cards like a parasite.

my sig is disgusting?... it was supposed to be disgusting so Thank you very much luv, appreciate the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by opedaydydx9(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
spot on..... Gba yi bro..

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
spot on..... Gba yi bro..
thanks bros!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I guess you're right-ish.

bt at least the "séx" goes both ways unlike when a girl latches on to your credit cards like a parasite.

my sig is disgusting?... it was supposed to be disgusting so Thank you very much luv, appreciate the compliment.

What shit the idio.t aka dog who is aware that she is in the relationship for money and fails to part ways with her?

I am confused though. What money does your average Nigerian ‘boy' has that you won't stop nagging about?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you miss me?

WHAT IS THERE TO MISS IN FEMALE TERRORIST ABI NO BE U DEY SUPPORT SAUDI ARABIA FOR BEHEADING PEOPLE ON THE OTHER THREAD undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
PHATE007:
Post seen.............

I refuse to type END TIME crap on dis one...

F**k dat sh*t.... END TIME POST
grin
PHATE007:
Post seen.............

I refuse to type END TIME crap on dis one...

F**k dat sh*t.... END TIME POST
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

WHAT IS THERE TO MISS IN FEMALE TERRORIST ABI NO BE U DEY SUPPORT SAUDI ARABIA FOR BEHEADING PEOPLE ON THE OTHER THREAD undecided

Don't you want to die with me? It would be a honour die together, don't you think?;(
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Lovetinz(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool

Dog bite man is not News.
Man bite dog is NEWS. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Don't you want to die with me? It would be a honour die together, don't you think?;(

LO SUN undecided

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Post like this is what you most likely get from an ugly guy who perhaps has fallen mugu to a gold digger, now today he spends more than he bargains on the girl, didn't last much to enjoy his money and comes out to write stuff like this hoping to find people who share his ideals ,probably this may make him feel better about himself.

I'm not referring to u@op

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What shit the idio.t aka dog who is aware that she is in the relationship for money and fails to part ways with her?
I am confused though. What money does your average Nigerian ‘boy' has that you won't stop nagging about?
You're deviating. but regardless, gold-digging is relative. a girl leeching a 100k monthly from her rich boyfriend is no different from the one obtaining 10k from an average boyfriend. it's all a matter of perspective & what the harlót's financial clout is.

& there is a term for Niggaz that stay in those kind of 'relationships'- mugu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Dindondin:
Saasala, you dont v brain.
I blame the mod that. brought y shi t to the fp

You threw self dignity and morality to the bin with your post.
Go and download brain from Google Play Store....
grin grin grin grin grin Google play store

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Jayne07:
Calm down na
see the rubbish the op posted naa

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by sukkot: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2015
i can see your angle. at the end of the day ? we all came to this world alone and we will leave alone. so you are an individual first. any attachment you have to a secondary being to yourself is just borrowed affection. you are renting a space in that persons head and in that persons life for that time, however long it takes for the rent to expire. point being i can see the honor in paying a woman for her time. this way she knows what the deal is. none of that pretend love. when you are at home she has to keep quiet because you are not paying for her to keep yapping as opposed to someone who pretends that they are emotionally attached to you and keep terrorizing and nagging you to death because of this perceived pseudo emotional tie. so i can see the honor in a man and a woman knowing where they stand with each other

JUS THINKING ALOUD. DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2015
But wait o, OP u for pretend like say you get sense. So girls should scam us in the name of love If she can't work hard for her money why should I be mandated to give her undecided after all I no beg am F*ck . I can't settle for a lady who thinks her only responsibility is to open her leg and I give her money to make her happy that's prostitution. BTW I think prostitues are better than a girlfriend grin grin you save a lot of money and you get the best F*ck of your life angry angry feels like F*cking Jeda Fire grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2015
dating for money is a watered down version of pros.ti.tution....

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by opribo(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2015
All I know is that there is nothing like oshofree in this country any more, love has grown wings and flown away. iIf you don't have money to give then forget sleeping with a woman
even if the woman is working u cannot just sleep with her just like that, wives these days even know that there is a limit their husband can have them without one way or the other paying for it. Intact if the husband drops good money at home then he gets the best sex but if he drops partially he gets partial sex and if he doesn't drop at at all then he is digging his grave gradually

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by CzarChris(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
I kinda agree a with the op on this one.

Just make sure you get a pre-nup, if you finally decide to buy that model and not just lease it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think? [/quote]

REGARDLESS OF HOW HE MADE IT RIGHT? YOU SOUND VERY EMPTY. FOR YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS: PROVERBS 10:22

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by essencestore: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?

Bruh!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2015
:oLike I know, you guys have to own up, common sense is cheap and rare in Naija: so you wan separate woman from money
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:03am On Nov 30, 2015
This thread is going to be a hot one-keenly watching!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Where is searching4l0ve? Your attention is needed here!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
LOL! But I second your comment!

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Toks2008:

And this incoherent pooh made front page...smh

OP you try at least you did a good work trying to make sense and passing a morally bankrupt message to your sisters and daughters who i will pity if they ever go in line with you.

Iranu
Finishing from Toks2008.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:10am On Nov 30, 2015
lilmax:
After all is said,no girl go still pm you tongue cheesy
grin
lilmax:
After all is said,no girl go still pm you tongue cheesy
This got me laughing. Bad Guy!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool
Exactly who I was waiting for! It's unfortunate that a man could be such an ass-licker.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Exactly who I was waiting for! It's unfortunate that a man could be such an ass-licker.

NO MIND D BASTARD. I WILL OPEN A COUNTER THREAD BY MORNING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.