Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36250 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
SMH FOR THE OP

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?
ori e buru

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Rohzay(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time posts everywhere
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by sukkot: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
PHATE007:
Post seen.............

I refuse to type END TIME crap on dis one...

F**k dat sh*t.... END TIME POST
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
LesbianBoy:

LOOSE GIRL! angry

Meanwhile...

@OP i have one question for you! Are you Mad? angry
Be looking for trouble
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jayne07:
Op pls come let us mingle

Oya nau... Finally, I don catch babe for NL
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dindondin:
ori e buru
Boys are not smiling
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

Logic and reasoning = 0
I blame d mod that forced us to see his trash

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
Clap for ya self..Later you'll wonder why your marriage didn't last if u married her
thank you my brother!
We are complaining about NAIJA WOMEN and their fish brain but OP is even worse!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jayne07:
Boys are not smiling
d guy is A foo l

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dindondin:
Saasala, you dont v brain.
I blame the mod that. brought y shi t to the fp

You threw self dignity and morality to the bin with your post.
Go and download brain from Google Play Store....

Lol, weyrey... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dindondin:
Saasala, you dont v brain.
I blame the mod that. brought y shi t to the fp

You threw self dignity and morality to the bin with your post.
Go and download brain from Google Play Store....
Calm down na
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
thank you my brother!
embarassed sad
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
I guess the ladies are happy reading this cool

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Lovetinz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Don't you get it?
Dem Bicthes aint dating for money. dey are selling u ass!!

6 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
saasala:

And this incoherent pooh made front page...smh

OP you try at least you did a good work trying to make sense and passing a morally bankrupt message to your sisters and daughters who i will pity if they ever go in line with you.

Iranu

10 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by lilmax(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
After all is said,no girl go still pm you tongue cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by vekanem(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
NL what a forum. Just here to read comments. NL folks just know how to make me laugh. Keep it up guys.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by africandictator(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
op what are you saying tori olohun. Well there is some little truth in your shit. no guy would be happy with his sister marrying a pauper or brokeassnigga except. Well as men, we ought to hustle right and make money! who knows we might not care who our sister or female relatives marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Chai!..OP Ginqerin NL qalz...kikikikikigrin i am Rich where dem qalzzz??Estherfabian,Misspicy etcwink

Rich is just my name ogringringrin
We don't want Your money...undecided
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Miggs(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
thank you my brother!
i pity d op and nigerian men.women who hang around u cos of ur money don't really like u.once d money is gone they vamoose.whether married or single.@op go get a personality and some sense b4 approaching women.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamTheophilus(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Atmmachine:
[
ah ah...bros sorry but are you related to LIE MOHAMMED
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Miggs:
i pity d op and nigerian men.women who hang around u cos of ur money don't really like u.once d money is gone they vamoose.whether married or single.@op go get a personality and some sense b4 approaching women.
I'm telling you. A fish is only there for your food and once you stop giving it food it will leave you.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamL.EGEND1:
I believe the term "dating" is supposed to be more about emotional nónsense than the physical.

so if you're in it for the money,no one's hating on ur hustle.......... but know ur formal name is "ashawó",not 'girlfriend'.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I believe the term "dating" is supposed to be more about emotional nónsense than the physical.

so if you're in it for the money,no one's hating on ur hustle.......... but know ur formal name is "ashawó",not 'girlfriend'.
the same thing applies to a man who is in relationship just for the sex

Your sig is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Toks2008:

And this incoherent pooh made front page...smh

OP you try at least you did a good work trying to make sense and passing a morally bankrupt message to your sisters and daughters who i will pity if they ever go in line with you.

Iranu
lolzz!

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Atmmachine:
[

If na man ask you for money, you go give am grin . Anyway, your experiment worked.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

undecided NA DIS KIND YEYE THREAD DEM GO FIND U undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / The Things That Turn Girls On / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.