Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. (41439 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by soonest(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mutaino7:
sorry this might hurt but kindly zip it....Dangote didn't have a uni.cert but he made it as a business man...d op said girls shouldn't waste money or peace of mind about going to the univ. if it only end up in the wardrobe. Simple as it is you guys still manage to sneak in baseless accusation.. i wonder who hate who from what many are writing.
It's like you knowing someone is gonna be a barber or hair stylist so why disturb yourself about acquiring a degree that wouldn't be used. Even in the so called America people dropout of schools or don't even border to study higher since they know the cert would be useless..... And before you start scratching my E-face ask your self would you want to use your degree cert. or you want your husband to open a plaza or big store for you...i belief you grab my point
I get your point but higher education is not only for you to use it and work, it gives you exposure, sharpens your thinking and refines your behaviour. Just saying
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
soonest:

I get your point but higher education is not only for you to use it and work, it gives you exposure, sharpens your thinking and refines your behaviour. Just saying

Don't mind him.
Assuming a British man started a thread titled "10 questions to ask Nigerian men before investing in their tertiary education" shebi the men will accept it without complaining?
Afterall the Briton has a point naww.
Everyone knows many Nigerian boys are Yahoo lords so should their parents invest in their education if they are going to become thieves in future?

Mtsheew.
Irani and abacha.

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Mutaino7(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
fellis:

Don't mind him.
Assuming a British man started a thread titled "10 questions to ask Nigerian men before investing in their tertiary education" shebi the men will accept it without complaining?
Everyone knows many Nigerian boys are Yahoo lords so should their parents invest in their education if they are going to become thieves in future?

Mtsheew.
Irani and abacha.
I can't speak for all the men in the world but am sure the rebuttal will not be up to this.... you sef know how guys dey hustle both through hook and good ways and no be every man dey go university... to further buttress my point how many women are billionaire or millionaires who does not have university cert. minute compare to men. Am quite sure the vugar or alfa eleran's, emeka the spare part seller, dele the carpenter are not university graduates and they still make it in their chosen field.... As for the yahoo thing you talk about no be gals dey flock dem E-guys about. and everyone know many 9ja gals are oloshos especially if you happen to have some cash to throw around or have anything with four legs. If you doubt my assertion lets take a poll on nairaland or facebook and see result. its not a nigerian thing perse even here in India nah same only that their parents and government have 90% control over the choice they make. if gal study med 4 here im papa go make sure say nah doc she marry so far she marry to affluent fam. she no get wahala...
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by SenatorJames(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am not against any lady that desire a financially able man, it is not only good when a lady base all her consideration for marriage or love on material gains.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
fellis:

Don't mind him.

Mtsheew.
Irani and abacha.

I'm honestly ashamed and deeply troubled to share a country with some of the people on this thread.
Jesus, come quickly:-)

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Cool23(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Girls education are a bit more portant than guys cause of the kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.