Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,431 members, 7,843,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27042 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 3:44am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

On such threads like this, the gossipers comes out to play.

On such threads like this, we RECOGNIZE who to avoid.

U dont need this thread to learn to stay to urself.

U should do that as a general rule
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 3:45am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

oya wander to my house grin grin grin

I'm blind o grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 3:45am On May 30, 2009
Whitelexi is doing what?!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO! This is hilarious. . . truth be told - most of the guys in London on NL are a bunch of womanizing idiots. They have nothing better to do than to seek for girls up and down.
I think they need to keep their kobokos in check before they start spreading all kinds of things.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tjosh(m): 3:45am On May 30, 2009
[red]**********I am TjoSH[/red]
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

OK I WILL! CHECK BOX, he removd his other pics though i know hes online.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:46am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

OK I WILL! CHECK BOX, he removd his other pics though i know hes online.

I love how there are so many guests viewing this thread.

Moonstone:

Whitelexi is doing what?!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO! This is hilarious. . . truth be told - most of the guys in London on NL are a bunch of womanizing idiots. They have nothing better to do than to seek for girls up and down.
I think they need to keep their kobokos in check before they start spreading all kinds of things.

Sis, I've been laughing all night. Want some popcorn?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:46am On May 30, 2009
Uche2nna:

U dont need this thread to learn to stay to urself.

U should do that as a general rule
Yes, of course.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 3:47am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Moonstone, shey you are back? WElcome o.  Who is peppering your own suya  grin  grin
Congratulations on the cavs win last night.  
It's a shame manU got disgraced in that final match.  once again please lease accept my condole
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:47am On May 30, 2009
Gators can u imagine Starstruck has been bribing me since, to forget about you, but now since i see that you are smushing Na2Day, i am hereby dumping you for TOH
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

@starstruck nice observation jare , it means that some of the people that have questions to answer when the truth is revealed might actually be part of the so called guest,
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:49am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Gators can u imagine Starstruck has been bribing me since, to forget about you, but now since i see that you are smushing Na2Day, i am hereby dumping you for TOH
I see your work oh.
Oku ise.
What's with you and TOH sef. Make u leave the pikin.
She doesn't like this kinda attention.
My dear, how you take know my other ID WAS morenike09? wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Remii(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2009
Any wonder why Nigeria is where we are, this trend has hit 36 pages in just two days, while economics trends die off after 5- 6 pages after more that 20 days, Na wao for Naija youths! shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 3:50am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Of course, girl - thank you! I need this kinda laughs. Half the guys on NL are insane - the other half are normal and scarce. . . so this is pretty interesting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
C2H5OH:

Moonstone, shey you are back? WElcome o.  Who is peppering your own suya  grin  grin
Congratulations on the cavs win last night.  
It's a shame manU got disgraced in that final match.  once again please lease accept my condole
I am back o!  Many ppl are peppering my own suya o! Congrats on winning the series - I can see your Lakers are doing well.
It's all good - we are still the champions of England.
@ Topic - please has anyone claimed that C2H5OH has gone around looking for village girls to call his own? I heard this gist from the horse's mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

On such threads like this, the gossipers comes out to play.

On such threads like this, we RECOGNIZE who to avoid.

. . . threads like these are eye openers. . . . .

. , threads like these reveal ACTUAL colors. . . no

. . . .threads like these are very necessary. . . .why??, .  .to make peeps be on guard at all times!!!. . . . .o ku die ka to!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 3:52am On May 30, 2009
Remii:

Any wonder why Nigeria is where we are, this trend has hit 36 pages in just two days, while economics trends die off after 5- 6 pages after more that 20 days, Na wao for Naija youths! shocked shocked

na woo oh, u know us nigerians sheesh grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 3:52am On May 30, 2009
Remii:

grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:52am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

I see your work oh.
Oku ise.
What's with you and TOH sef. Make u leave the pikin.
She doesn't like this kinda attention.
My dear, how you take know my other ID WAS morenike09? wink

1. Which work i do at least nobody is pregnant, grin grin grin

2. Who tell you say TOH na pikin

3. I got the information when i was researching the allegation sorrounding Whitelexi, hence in the process i ended reading a particular thread where someone called you Toyinrayo while you were still using the Morenike09 moniker
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 3:53am On May 30, 2009
LOL @ Remii that was some funny shit.
Moonstone:

@ Topic - please has anyone claimed that C2H5OH has gone around looking for village girls to call his own? I heard this gist from the horse's mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe the village girls will be a much needed upgrade.  The kain girls wen i don dey find since don tire me.  Imagine the last one I was talking to, she actually turned out to be a very Hot crackhead.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:54am On May 30, 2009
@starstruck, @flgators , @TOH am officially dumping all of una and giving you over to @Whitelexi, now that @Toyosi is here,  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 3:56am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Maybe the village girls will be a much needed upgrade.  The kain girls wen i don dey find since don tire me.  Imagine the last one I was talking to, she actually turned out to be a very Hot crackhead.
Chei! Na so dem dey do you? No wonder - Oya - start with NL girls. . . Go for consultation with Toyinrayo and she'll teach you how to catch very good village girls.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:56am On May 30, 2009
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:58am On May 30, 2009
@ N2A
Na u know o. . . . make I go through the thread sef. Imagine coming back from a trip and seeing this mess undecided

TOYOSI20:

. . . threads like these are eye openers. . . . .

. , threads like these reveal ACTUAL colors. . . no

. . . .threads like these are very necessary. . . .why??, .  .to make peeps be on guard at all times!!!. . . . .o ku die ka to!!!

lmao, my dear. Na true you talk.
Very necessary. That ppl actually get time to formulate stories on YIM still boggles my mind.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:58am On May 30, 2009
starstruck , thanks but that is the same NL picture now,

where is the picture that platinumk wanted to upload.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 3:58am On May 30, 2009
Starstruck - who is that?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2009
Arsene Wenger
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

That is alleged Mr Koboko himself
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 4:00am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

That is alleged Mr Koboko himself
Who? Whitelexi or whisky thingy?

Uche - you're not normal.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:00am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Chei! Na so dem dey do you? No wonder - Oya - start with NL girls. . . Go for consultation with Toyinrayo and she'll teach you how to catch very good village girls.
I had to give that thing a red card after I catch am cheating on me with over 20 NL guys.  Since then I have converted to a catholic priest.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:00am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Whitelexi.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 4:01am On May 30, 2009
@Toyosi you don dey fear @Whitelexi too, this one that you don change your profile picture LMAO
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 4:01am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Osisi,

http://i39.tinypic.com/2n1dmi0.jpg

somebody saved the pic for reference. smart. lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:01am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

lmao, my dear. Na true you talk.
Very necessary. That ppl actually get time to formulate stories on YIM still boggles my mind.

LOL!!. . . . . . u'd be pleasantly surprised mami. . . .

Anywayz how was ur trip sweets?? wink cheesy

errr. . .no2 pls i dont know who u speak off oo. . . .and i really im not intrested either, . . . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.