Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27213 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 4:02am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

I had to give that thing a red card after I catch am cheating on me with over 20 NL guys.  Since then I have converted to a catholic priest.
Na wa o!
Catholic priest ke? No now! I can recommend some girls for you. People that can handle your big head.

@ Starstruck - really? Wow!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 4:02am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Who? Whitelexi or whisky thingy?

Uche - you're not normal.

Whitelexi allegedly aka Whisky thingy Mr Koboko of London, grin grin grin grin, the one and only american babes london tourist attraction.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:03am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Whitelexi allegedly aka Whisky thingy Mr Koboko of London, grin grin grin grin, the one and only american babes london tourist attraction.

LMAO!!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 4:04am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Whitelexi allegedly aka Whisky thingy Mr Koboko of London,  grin grin grin grin, the one and only american babes london tourist attraction.
LOL! You are very very mean.
KAI! KAI KAI KAI!!!! Na wa - Where is he to defend himself?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:04am On May 30, 2009
Yes the head is big. how did you know? have you seen it?  you must have been peeping while I was taking a shower.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:05am On May 30, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!. . . . . . u'd be pleasantly surprised mami. . . .

Anywayz how was ur trip sweets?? wink cheesy
Omo, it was the best 3 days of me life.
Treated meself and me fellow before I begin rushing to school again. Got my freak on tongue
[s]Let me tell you sth, I just realized that talking to your mentor can save you a whole loads embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy
Helped me change me major. *sigh*[/s]
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:05am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

He's too busy having a midnight snack I suppose.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 4:05am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

To defend himself from/of what?  Of shagging NL gals,,,,,,, the guy deserves a medal, jor cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:06am On May 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Does he really need to?  The guy is the man of the hour.  Every girl on the thread is singing the tune of his name.  whitelexi na NL James Bond.  Action Man.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:07am On May 30, 2009
Agielove:

@ Topic

your first reason for break up sounds logical but the other reasons are as a result of your inferiority complex, what ever you choose to do, handle it maturedly, I for one don't think sending a text message is the best way of doing it, be the man that you are, sit down and talk it over with her reasonably make her understand, afterwards you are free to stay away.

Agielove:

Forgiveness is divine, if he hurts u, forgive, if he does too, forgive again, afterwards any other mistake, shut him out of life forever because this means, he will never change!

Here we have the OP talking about people breaking up and handling things maturedly by having a sit down to discuss issues than doing a runner, and talking about forgiveness being a divine attribute smiley

So what went wrong, what could have happened to her steadfast cconviction as expressed in her post above undecided Maybe she mistakenly thought she was in love as described below, but alas was just infatuated with Whisky and overshacked AND GOT INTOXICATED AND DRUNK grin Cos all I can see from this thread is her trying to send the rival she was replaced with, packing cheesy grin cheesy
!
!
!
!
^
Agielove:

Love is: I really like him, i want to know him better, perhaps we shall become good friends
Infatutation is: Wow! This guy is so hot, i want to have him, i think i am falling inlove!

Love is: I wonder how he is doing today? He doesnt look so happy, I am worried, how can i help him?
Infuation is: How can I make him mine? how do i send my rivals packing,? i hope his mood will not spoil our day!

Love is: This T ~shirt looks nice, i will buy it for him, i think he will like it.
Infatuation is: I will make him the man of my dreams, i will improve his dress sense, turn him to the hottest guy in town, my friends will be green with envy

Love is: I pray for him every day
Infatuation is: I dream of him everyday

Love is: There is something about him, i just like being around him.
Infatuation is: I love his touch, he makes me feel like a woman.

Love is: I have accepted him the way he is, the things i cannot change i have accepted.
Infatuation is: I will change him, i will make him the perfect guy for me.

Love is, Its inexhaustable! grin

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:07am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Does he really need to?  The guy is the man of the hour.  Every girl on the thread is singing the tune of his name.  whitelexi na NL James Bond.  Action Man.

He doesn't seem to be getting any action. . . not looking like that lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Moonstone(f): 4:09am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

He's too busy having a midnight snack I suppose.
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You're so mean, girl so so so mean.
Uche2nna:

To defend himself from/of what?  Of shagging NL gals,,,,,,, the guy deserves a medal, jor cheesy
What did I expect from you? Follow his trend o! Let them catch you. Who's giving him the medal? you?
C2H5OH:

What da heck? I find it hilarious abeg - Man of what hour. . . he's just getting his 15 mins of fame.

C2H5OH:

Yes the head is big. how did you know? have you seen it?  you must have been peeping while I was taking a shower.
For what reason? Stop flattering yourself abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:10am On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Here we have the OP talking about people breaking up and handling things maturedly by having a sit down to discuss issues than doing a runner, and talking about forgiveness being a divine attribute smiley

So what went wrong, what could have happened to her steadfast cconviction as expressed in her post above undecided Maybe she mistakenly thought she was in love as described below, but alas was just infatuated with Whisky and overshacked AND GOT INTOXICATED AND DRUNK grin Cos all I can see from this thread is her trying to send the rival she was replaced with, packing cheesy grin cheesy
         !
         !
         !
         !
        ^

The Love/Infatuation post was posted months before the forgiveness post.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 4:10am On May 30, 2009
that is some intense/deep analysis there  cheesy big_bumper
this angie character is being revealed

C2H5OH:

at  380lbs of course u must have a ballon head
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 4:15am On May 30, 2009
I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassed the people mentioned must feel. Is this really how low Nairalanders have sunk?

I saw it coming though. I really did. smh.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:22am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

The Love/Infatuation post was posted months before the forgiveness post.

Knew that wink Just wondering what her whole game plan is/was, because she tried to rope in other dude like Sarong, Debosky, etc, in too, to make it a free for all mud-slinging match in case there were other females who wanted to jump on her bandwagon and play the victim card too, but those guys brilliantly deflected her weak moves cheesy

And if she dated both Siena and Whitelexi this year, was she two-timing them undecided Why didn't she learn the first time round if she wasn't trifling with both of them at the same time Who is the mug here undecided

TOH i dey come o, oro po ni iwe kobo, lol cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:49am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

u got it wrong pal
What do you know.  Aren't you a sociology student. Weak sauce j/k o
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 4:54am On May 30, 2009
i'm not a sociology student but i'd rather be a sociology student to engineering. everyone to his/her own i guess.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 4:56am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm not a sociology student but i'd rather be a sociology student to engineering. everyone to his/her own i guess.

yeah engineering students cant find good jobs in this economy especially those with student visas.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:58am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

yeah engineering students cant find good jobs in this economy especially those with student visas.
Yeah right. Keep deceiving yourself. grin

As an Engineering student you don't even have to work in Engineering if you choose not to.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:59am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

WHAT? grin Did I hit a sore spot? Sorry dear.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 5:00am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

WHAT? grin Did I hit a sore spot? Sorry dear.

no I just hate math and when I think of engineering all I see are numbers. lol
I'm better with words.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 5:01am On May 30, 2009
I am at loss with FL comments,,,,, whats so intriguing in disclosing ur major. Surely, there is no way any NLer would hurt U based on that info?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:02am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Syas who?
What if you don't have student visa?

@Oyinda
What are you studying?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 5:02am On May 30, 2009
you can make a lot of money with engineering though. Where would the country be without our math geeks/geniuses. lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Oxone(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2009
@moderator
move this thread to the front page permanently so that new member would learn how not to take nairaland seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:03am On May 30, 2009
Uche2nna:

I am at loss with FL comments,,,,, whats so intriguing in disclosing ur major. Surely, there is no way any NLer would hurt U based on that info?
Hurt me ke? rotflmao

Honey, Eng.  tongue I'm with you lots.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 5:04am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yeah right. Keep deceiving yourself. grin

As an Engineering student you don't even have to work in Engineering if you choose not to.

I'm not, it came from the lions mouth!

One of my friends just graduated and is going back to school so she can stay in the states.

1) The Economy is bad- ppl are being laid off

2) if they are hiring, now they will hire citizen 1st before issuing work visas

3) She applied at more than 6 different companies ans she is a very bright girl i must add

Same thing with my other friend in another state

Going back to school because she cant find a job.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:04am On May 30, 2009
Engineering is not about crunching numbers.  At least not upper division Engr.  It's much more technical than I can even begin to explain.  A lot of hefty thinking involved.  Not that plug and chug nonsense you learn in algebra 1.

BUT as long as you are happy with doing what you do, then I could care less what major you choose.  Rather be stuck in a job I'm happy with than some unsatisfying high paying profession.  kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:04am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

you can make a lot of money with engineering though. Where would the country be without our math geeks/geniuses. lol

IF you're going into a major for money purposes (which is BAD), then I'd suggest Eng.
Medicine does not pay you much anymore since the insurance companies are getting stricter with the docs
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:05am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

Geeks?  Why are you taking a swipe at him?  Is it because he's fat?  Please stop it o.  
He's actually a fatter version of brad pitt.  Sexy ain't it?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Hurt me ke? rotflmao

Honey, Eng.  tongue I'm with you lots.

Cool!!!

But thats not what I am into tho'.   As long as U are enthusiastic and passionate about that field of study, then the sky is ur limit. I omitted smarts cos I know U got that already. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42)

Sugar Mummy Connect / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.