Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,155 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27148 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 5:07am On May 30, 2009
yea it's not all about money. It's about one's passion. If ,however, I want money badly, i'll consider getting married off to a rich guy. j/k
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2009
Gators Gators Gators, how many times i call una
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:09am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

I'm not, it came from the lions mouth!

One of my friends just graduated and is going back to school so she can stay in the states.

1) The Economy is bad- ppl are being laid off

2) if they are hiring, now they will hire citizen 1st before issuing work visas

3) She applied at more than 6 different companies ans she is a very bright girl i must add

Same thing with my other friend in another state

Going back to school because she cant find a job.

Yeah, school and experience is a big factor for people trying to get jobs out of school.  It can' be emphasized enough that while you are in school you should try your best to build up an attractive resume.  It boosts your chances at landing that good job.   The school you attend also has a big impact.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:09am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

yea it's not all about money. It's about one's passion. If ,however, I want money badly, i'll consider getting married off to a rich guy. j/k
OLE! olentelafa
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:10am On May 30, 2009
Uche2nna:

Cool!!!

But thats not what I am into tho'.   As long as U are enthusiastic and passionate about that field of study, then the sky is ur limit. I omitted smarts cos I know U got that already. Good luck.
I am. Actually, I've been telling myself I'm Pre-Health Prof. for the past 2 yrs when I've been exploring.
I love math and science andall that Good stuff.
Medicine just does not caught it for me anymore tongue tongue

C2H5OH:

Engineering is not about crunching numbers.  At least not upper division Engr.  It's much more technical than I can even begin to explain.  A lot of hefty thinking involved.  Not that plug and chug nonsense you learn in algebra 1.

BUT as long as you are happy with doing what you do, then I could care less what major you choose.  Rather be stuck in a job I'm happy with than some unsatisfying high paying profession.  kiss
So CH2H is also in thatmajor. Cool. cheesy
Just pray that by the time you get out, economy will be better for graduates

@N2A
I don't know, how many times
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 5:11am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

OLE! olentelafa

translation? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2009
wat is going on, you and Toyosi are starting to do under G behind my back, wats with the majors things that am hearing you talk about.

How come you wen on vacation without me,
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:14am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

wat is going on, you and Toyosi are starting to do under G behind my back, wats with the majors things that am hearing you talk about.
You must have gotten us confused with some peeps on this thread. I don't YIM to gossip, my dear.

No2Atheism:

How come you wen on vacation without me,
Ever heard the saying, 3 is a company? tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

You must have gotten us confused with some peeps on this thread. I don't YIM to gossip, my dear.
Ever heard the saying, 3 is a company? tongue

Chineke, 3 for where,

I think i really need to go to Bora Bora with Toyosi cus it seems you are trying to make me jealous of your mr hunk. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:21am On May 30, 2009
Good Luck! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:24am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

translation? cheesy cheesy
I thought you were born and raise in a hut in your Nigerian village.  It's simple yoruba.  mooching or milking off the richie, wit ur lazy ass.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Good Luck! cheesy

imagine the audacity,

-------------

Toyosi baby oya come here jare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss ,

dude to Toyosi:  heya is your cheeks paining you, let ease the pain with a little more  kiss kiss kiss kiss,
dude to Toyosi: what if i massage your toes and neck would it relieve the pain

By the way, i forgot, FlGators is peeping, let me go draw the curtains grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 5:28am On May 30, 2009
since when is Lagos a Nigerian village? shio
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:30am On May 30, 2009
Once again, Good luck! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 5:35am On May 30, 2009
Toyosi to dude: Can i get a little of full body massage,
Dude to Toyosi: Your wish is my command.

Toyosi to dude: Are you going to use a special oil,
Dude to Toyosi: Am gonna use a scented oil special bought for you,

Dude to Toyosi: Come on now don't tell me you have started to feel sleepy, i have not even gotten into full massage swing.

Dude to Toyosi: Do you like Florida Gators,
Toyosi to dude: No they actually suck, unless off course you want me to like them
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 5:36am On May 30, 2009
lmao @ oyin. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2009
Very funny how all the sharp tongued NL babes are now making whitelexi look like a monster.
Isn't it 1, possibly 2 or even more of y'all that sold yourselves so cheap for the dude? now he snores like a castrated hog. Yes he should have been tight lipped and remain anonymous but then his name was already being whispered all over NL before he came with his theory.

@starstruck
It's very funny why you are so quick to backing TOH all over NL. No smoke without fire i tell ya.

I personally don't blame the dude for sampling 'em babes as they aren't kids neither are they earless or better still blind. So what's all the fuss about?

NL is meant to be a toll/avenue for unwinding so why y'all take it serious is honestly beyond moi.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biina: 7:15am On May 30, 2009
Thread has failed to live up to its billing
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2009
jay bee:

Very funny how all the sharp tongued NL babes are now making whitelexi look like a monster.
Isn't it 1, possibly 2 or even more of y'all that sold yourselves so cheap for the dude? now he snores like a castrated hog. Yes he should have been tight lipped and remain anonymous but then his name was already being whispered all over NL before he came with his theory.

Look like a monster? Oh now, it's no longer funny when someone is ganged up on eh? Plus, when did telling the truth equate to portraying someone as a monster?

jay bee:

@starstruck
It's very funny why you are so quick to backing TOH all over NL. No smoke without fire i tell ya.

Until I see evidence that effectively proves otherwise, TOH is innocent of all the things you guys are trying to put on her. Tell your boy, Lexi, to grow some balls and come on here to respond. I'm not going to sit back and watch you guys clown her for no reason.

Questions?

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2009
Where was you when TOH was going on about how lexi is some cutie?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=9126.msg1013414#msg1013414

Now a fat pig because things have gone sour.
Fine and good on you to be sticking up for your cyber friend but the fact still remains that ain't no smoke without fire.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 7:31am On May 30, 2009
I have said every guy, you included, on NL is cute, did I mean it? Who knows! Does that really mean anything? No.

Plus, That post of TOH was over 2 years ago, she probably didn't want to hurt the gentleman's feelings lol.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I have said every guy, you included, on NL is cute, does that really mean anything? Plus, That post of TOH was over 2 years ago, probably didn't want to hurt the gentleman's feelings.
U sure can't be backed in a corner. Answer to every question uhn, r u studying to be a lawyer by any chance?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2009
jay bee:

U sure can't be backed in a corner. Answer to every question uhn, r u studying to be a lawyer by any chance?

No.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2009
Is Starstruck a flirt ? I wont mind a fling ! cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2009
lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2009
yicob:

Is Starstruck a flirt ? I wont mind a fling ! cool
then holla her smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by LadyT(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2009
*sigh*

Seriously if whitelexi really has the upper hand he should just open his mouth. You made a vague statement yet you wont back it up after numerous demands. Just because someone bust your game you are looking for others to throw under the bus

*deep sigh*

undecided
Not cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2009
morning all . . . .

any update at all?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2009
LadtY, why dont you take some off and read the thread?

There's nothing for lexi to back up here. his statement was quite explanatory. he made his point clear. he smashed some NL cooch.
while at it he dropped names of those who may have been engaged in some rendevouz.

why lexi is getting all the flack is beyond me. He is fat and snores like pig yet not 1, not 2 but possibly more NL chicks took a ride on his knob.

abge, make una shine una eyes well b4 una yan opata
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 30, 2009
Hmmmm.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2009
Omo ina welcome o, btw, u didnt even leave dis thread since yestdy. . . . .so y d greetings ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 30, 2009
You talking to me, omo ibo or lady t?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.