Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27146 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by LadyT(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2009
No it is best he makes is very clear what it is he is trying to say. No point in a vague statement. Abi doesn't he have the balls I couldn't care less who screwed who (are we not adults?) but if you wanna air people out and put them on blast can you please be direct to the point.

I could easily say what about LadyT and Omo Ibo but what am I really saying?

Its dangerous to assume.  And even if it did pop off how is it similar to his situation.  Hes been called a serial shagger who gives false stories so is he now claiming Siena is the same as him or what?

Seriously caution.

tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by nwauwa(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

You talking to me, omo ibo or lady t?
Its Obvious its not you.he said @lladyT.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 9:38am On May 30, 2009
still going on

morning yall grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by LadyT(f): 9:39am On May 30, 2009
Its not even going on we are just waiting for the answers!

Morning!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 30, 2009
nwa-uwa:

Its Obvious its not you.he said @lladyT.
No he didn't, ps that question was directed at yicob.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2009
Ibkaye y d guilt ? Please, please, i dont take nairaland serious. When am off, am off !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by nwauwa(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

No he didn't, ps that question was directed at yicob.
Ok.Please dont take it serious grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2009
LadyT:

Its not even going on we are just waiting for the answers!

Morning!

no whitelexi yet? have u read the other thread jaybee posted, real intresting. . .

i think much much is going on behind doors than whats posted, even david and some others confirmed it though, even though i cant confirm names undecided undecided

not yet
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2009
yicob:

Ibkaye y d guilt ? Please, please, i dont take nairaland serious. When am off, am off !
Lol which guilt  
nwa-uwa:

Ok.Please dont take it serious  grin
Riiight, why does everyone keep saying this now tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by MrCrackles(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2009
[size=14pt]YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A FUCKING LIFE AND PISS OFF THIS THREAD! angry

MODERAZZAS ON THIS SECTION, SHOULD PLEASE LOCK THIS SHITNIZZ[/size]
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2009
LadyT, i know its hard work going through 30 something pages but take it from me, lexi broke a few backones.
Ifyalways posted some links which in my opinion (and a few others) put the final nail in the coffin.

I know you'd like to stick up for a fellow girl and chum but use your head. Apart from the links ifyalways posted, i've seen a thread where lexi and thoniaslim went back and forth at each other calling each other names, talking schitz and what not.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 9:58am On May 30, 2009
worst thing is whitelexi is online and actively posting everywhere except here,  ooh well, i guess  undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by nich(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A FUCKING LIFE AND PISS OFF THIS THREAD! angry

MODERAZZAS ON THIS SECTION, SHOULD PLEASE LOCK THIS SHITNIZZ

cheesy  grin

bros! relax na allow this pple enjoy the moment. after all, what's life without memories of moments shared with friends/luved ones and even strangers either physically or in cyberspace.   cheesy   tongue  so relask.  (breathe in .  .  .  breathe out .  .  . see! u already feel better)  grin

undecided  but i think this thread has had a crazy 'load of traffic'. 'dont think any sports paper or even evening news paper has gotten this kind of attention.

@ poster, u try sha o!  when you write book i wan believe say e go betta pass 'best seller'.   grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2009
We are d Leaders of 2moro !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by boy1(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2009
wa a gwaan man?labba labba!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by chinesedoll(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2009
updates pls
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2009
chinesedoll:

updates pls

@sexyhotmom

The updates are that:

1.  I defeated Whitelexi in the race for the title of World Heavyweight Womaniser cus @starstruck, @flgators, @toyosi, @TOH, @stillwater all have the scars to show

2. Siena is allegedly happily married  grin

3. TOH has nothing to do with Whitelexi

4. Whitelexi still has questions to answer as far as @Thoniaslim, @babycool and @Angielove are concerned.

5. Finally, before I forget, I also am about to snatch @Chinesedoll from her husband  grin grin grin

Do you want any more update, grin grin grin I do be happy to give it to you in person grin

By the way everyone should please note and remember that: I do not take nairaland seriously at all.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 12:42pm On May 30, 2009
Chei! I have recieved enuf trashing concerning this matter, phone calls from everywhere, even my sweetheart is not happy with me  cry  :'. London is becoming too hot now, all the amebos its ok! The issue has been trashed, the main culprits are now on the round table. You can round up ur investigations and go to sleep. I must confess that i had a wonderful time except that my 'bobo' is extremely mad at me, good men are hard to find, I am not willing to ruin my own in the quest to save others.  I hope u all learnt a lot from my thread. It was really wonderful to av you all on board.  kiss

@ main culprit, next time u want to shine some kitten, do it wisely stop lying, if u want  to get it, go straight to d point and keep ur mouth shut afterwards, have some respect for urself and d person involved wether the two of u r still togther or not and stop chasing girls from the same forum, if u try it again, u eh! Agielove would be watching. shocked

@Counterparts  if u dont desist ur days of reckoning will soon arrive, learn to keep ur mouths shut u dont know who is who

@ the ladies, stay off NL men, most of them are scams and up to no good, never trust a frequent poster.

Let those u av ears hear, you have been warned. Dont let ur  case be 'had i known'

desbosky oya lock this thread now!!!  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2009
wow! good end smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by PERVERT9: 12:50pm On May 30, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,he be like say dem don chop somebody yam finish and dump.Sorry o,pele grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dapsycool(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2009
OBIRIN grin grin grin WOMEN grin grin grin
God's only mistake cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:07pm On May 30, 2009
With all these dramas here and there, I wonder what is the point, meeting anyone up? undecided

It would only fuel more drama, as one does not know who is who here. undecided

Rubbish. Please lock this thread, it is now redundant.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Remii(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2009
Agielove:

Chei! I have recieved enuf trashing concerning this matter, phone calls from everywhere, even my sweetheart is not happy with me  cry  :'. London is becoming too hot now, all the amebos its ok! The issue has been trashed, the main culprits are now on the round table. You can round up ur investigations and go to sleep. I must confess that i had a wonderful time except that my 'bobo' is extremely mad at me, good men are hard to find, I am not willing to ruin my own in the quest to save others.  I hope u all learnt a lot from my thread. It was really wonderful to av you all on board.  kiss

@ main culprit, next time u want to shine some kitten, do it wisely stop lying, if u want  to get it, go straight to d point and keep ur mouth shut afterwards, have some respect for urself and d person involved wether the two of u r still togther or not and stop chasing girls from the same forum, if u try it again, u eh! Agielove would be watching.  shocked

@Counterparts  if u dont desist ur days of reckoning will soon arrive, learn to keep ur mouths shut u dont know who is who

@ the ladies, stay off NL men, most of them are scams and up to no good, never trust a frequent poster.

Let those u av ears hear, you have been warned. Dont let ur  case be 'had i known'

desbosky oya lock this thread now!!!  grin

True to whitelexi's theory, you now want the trend locked, abi?
Lessons
1. Do not start what you can not finish.
2. As they say in Warri, "No be who first call police dey always win case".

As per your advises to ladies: People are free to make up their minds and who says couples can not meet on Nairaland. Anyone can become a UAC   on depending on how he/she presents his/herself and this could happen anywhere not necessarily on Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jolayemis(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2009
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waiting dey happpened here oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yet4banks: 2:18pm On May 30, 2009
na wa o.sth dey happen4naija o embarassed highly.ladies should also beware
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by ikeyman2: 2:36pm On May 30, 2009
hmmm just readin all

but emm hahha

yea
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tpiah: 2:59pm On May 30, 2009
Is that a fake picture of whitelexi or am I a weirdo Nigerian? With weird taste in men?

No be my type at all!!!!!

Its good he's other people's type sha!!!!!

I might have to start dating Indians or Chinese- I just cant fit in the typical Naija scene undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 3:09pm On May 30, 2009
Can't believe this nonsense thread is on page 39!!! undecided

I got nothing to say. . . except this, ANYBODY GUNNING FOR KARMA IS GONNA HAVE TO COME THROUGH ME

I ain't playing now!! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2009
I'm with you there, Sisi Jinx wink

@Iyalode
see you tongue

eka ro o
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 3:13pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

D[/b]elta - [b]D[/b]oyin13 tongue It cannot be my hubby Debosky, I trust him too much cheesy

Iya lode, you know I love you girl but I'm gonna have to hurt you for this!!!

Not my Doyin13, NEVER!!! angry angry

By the way, [b]Happy Birthday
in Advance kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2009
So what have we learned so far? That Sisijinx is now a bodyguard? tongue

Sierra - Sarong

Not Sauron. He will vex for you o. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.