Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26918 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2009
Askew, should i reveal ur old id ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

I also want to know who the "y me?" not "yme" ID belongs to.

That olorriburuku jatijati idiot is still a mystery, but not that much of a mystery

shocked shocked shocked Are there two y me/yme hmmn, maybe Dafidi was right, I need to go get me some sleep grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:02pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Pataki darlink, my one and only, Oya mabinu, forgive moi, I am on my knees, I can explain what happened cheesy Even though I am not in the wrong tongue Its been a year na, and I have missed you and your kasala die grin And seriously I am not doing this just because I want to hear the new dimension to your story, not at all, my intentions are genuine, lol tongue grin grin grin

Oya agielove is babycool, at least the thread is 40 pages long and she has not made any attempt to deny this, give us the next chapter of the episode grin grin grin
It is over a year now I guess since we last spoke. Simply because you were becoming erratic for my liking, so I stayed off talking to you. And again, you did something very annoying over the fone, so I decided there was no point. tongue wink As for this Agielove/babycool drama, either Babycool or Whitelexi come and state who is who. And annoyingly babycool is staying off this thread as we speak, rather watching it as a guest. Do not ask me how I know. angry angry angry

I have no grudges against you though. wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2009
yicob:

Askew, should i reveal ur old id ?

Note to self
To go to sleep or not to go to sleep, that is the question
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

shocked shocked shocked Are there two y me/yme hmmn, maybe Dafidi was right, I need to go get me some sleep grin
Yea, 2 diff ppl.

One has common sense and the other shows how common sense is not so common.

Maybe I should also "tu asiri" were ye sibi.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:11pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

It is over a year now I guess since we last spoke. Simply because you were becoming erratic for my liking, so I stayed off talking to you. And again, you did something very annoying over the fone, so I decided there was no point. tongue wink As for this Agielove/babycool drama, either Babycool or Whitelexi come and state who is who. And annoyingly babycool is staying off this thread as we speak, rather watching it as a guest. Do not ask me how I know. angry angry angry

Me the most stable being ON NL erratic embarassed remember say God dey oh cry What phone shocked Hope me and you would not have to open our own thread too oh since it is the season angry Anyhoo, i accept all accusation you throw at me for now because we can't discuss on this thread, cos I don't want to join the Thread Derailers Association Crew I have a reputation to protect tongue

Agielove na babycool, fire go, abi you no wan make we hear ya involvement too cheesy

[s]There were some misunderstanding which was made clear to me along the line, will explain later cool[/s]
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2009
I trust una, very humorous set of individuals. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Yea, 2 diff ppl.

One has common sense and the other shows how common sense is not so common.

Maybe I should also "tu asiri" were ye sibi.

I see, little wonder I was shocked when I read some responses here yesterday shocked No let me hold you abeg, open fowl yansh make we see cheesy Seriously some damaging and hurtful ish has been thrown around, it might help throw a light on some things undecided

Igwe.:

Igwe you too have been fingered, so no run go anywia o, you have a case to answer between Sisijinx and Yme angry I have omitted my name from that lineup cos i don't fight over men tufiakwa cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2009
Igwe.:

no mind them. Na hear dem spread mat dey live.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:18pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Me the most stable being ON NL erratic embarassed remember say God dey oh cry What phone shocked Hope me and you would not have to open our own thread too oh since it is the season angry Anyhoo, i accept all accusation you throw at me for now because we can't discuss on this thread, cos I don't want to join the Thread Derailers Association Crew I have a reputation to protect tongue

Agielove na babycool, fire go, abi you no wan make we hear ya involvement too cheesy

[s]There were some misunderstanding which was made clear to me along the line, will explain later cool[/s]
Are you denying the phone now. shocked I know say God dey. We are not opening any thread for us oh. grin Abeg, I no get strength.  tongue

Amebo, I have no involvement in this matter jare. tongue Na you just wan implicate me for this matter. grin Let me speak with Siena first as I am beginning to think, all these may not be from babycool herself but someone else on this same forum whom must have dated both Siena and Whitelexi(do not know of Whitelexi though) and whitelexi must have been typing that nonsense on page 7 of this thread in delusion. Been ages I communicated with Siena. Are you still with that same landline no? Let us take our own matter off nairaland abeg.

What misunderstanding was that? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:20pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

no mind them. Na hear dem spread mat dey live.

Pele o, Baba caretaker, I understand that is is because na you dey in charge of keeping an eye on the premisethread, that your two left feet no fit waka pass a 5 yard radius of this venue abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Pataki,

I will not deny anything you accuse me of as long as you keep the line of gist flowing cheesy Will send you an email via your pimpdaddy@whatever address grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2009
whitelexi    11:14:28 AM  Viewing the topic Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose!.

Why don't you come clear things bruh?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:22pm On May 30, 2009
did sistawoman say she's a 33 yr old woman or 12 ? oh why im i asking sef, i will take the 12
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2009
@iyalode
I'd rather not.

I wouldn't stoop to some people's level.

St☆rStruck:

Quote from Whitlexi about his picture

No darl, you just have a couple extra pounds

na, that just how some naija men dey look.
if not too fat, na too skinny.
e be like say the food dey travel to their head/face, not the intestines tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:24pm On May 30, 2009
,amebo no1:

did sistawoman say she's a 33 yr old woman or 12 ? oh why im i asking sef, i will take the 12

What the hell does my name have to do with any of this?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2009
sistawoman:

Hi Sistawoman kiss taking a wild guess, methinks Sister Amebo was referring to your input on this thread
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:28pm On May 30, 2009
sistawoman:

answer my qstion or forever shut ur trap

@big bumper
very soon we go hear of ur rendervous with siena and co cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:28pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

@ Pataki,

I will not deny anything you accuse me of as long as you keep the line of gist flowing cheesy Will send you an email via your pimpdaddy@whatever address grin
You have started knowing how to use emails now? shocked shocked grin Interesting. One year transformation is remarkable! tongue What email address is that? I do not use any email contact as pimpdaddy oh.

Are you busybody666 on those email contact lists?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:29pm On May 30, 2009
awww so pataki is cheating on me with big bumper abi sad cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:32pm On May 30, 2009
,amebo no1:

answer my qstion or forever shut ur trap

@big bumper

Are you a lesiban or something?

Are you off your meds or something?

Did you forget to take one of your pills this morning?

Are you pmsing?

I am just asking because I dont understand the following me around and harrassing me that you do.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:33pm On May 30, 2009
sistawoman:

Are you a lesiban or something?

Are you off your meds or something?

Did you forget to take one of your pills this morning?

Are you pmsing?

I am just asking because I dont understand the following me around and harrassing me that you do.

even if im a lesbian believe me i wouldnt even date a woman who saw it fit and right to cheat on her husband

im done with you, now off you go
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:36pm On May 30, 2009
,amebo no1:

No oh! It is only you and no one else. grin

@ Bumper,

Do you chat with Whitelexi?  I want that guy to come here and clear an accusation, I just heard he threw at me. Either ways, send me an email as quickly as possible.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:39pm On May 30, 2009
@ Sistawoman and Jenny,

Will both of you stop this catfight right now! What is the matter with you married women? This thread is not about either of you, so cut it!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Igwe you too have been fingered, so no run go anywia o, you have a case to answer between Sisijinx and Yme angry I have omitted my name from that lineup cos i don't fight over men tufiakwa cheesy

I don't deal with fools, smiley as senior citizens, cool our own case na panel dem go set for'am, cool thank God busy_body is out of my life now. smiley https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-277479.0.html#msg3943827
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2009
Dang, totally forgot that the D in the Delta could also be for Dafidi, well I guess it was because I dreamt some nice dreams/thought about those whose names I only mentioned

,amebo no1:

@big bumper

I full ground, no shaking grin besides Siena is old news I have moved on to Whitelexi now, and in case you know any other womanisers on NL that you ladies no longer want, send them over to mine grin One of my prayers when I was growing up was for God to make me a good Wife, not the typical God give me a good Husband prayer, so I will have all of you NL ladies castoffs cheesy

,amebo no1:

Stale news, he is the father of my 2nd and 5th child and I have reservations in place to ensure that he will be the father of my 17th and final baby in the year 2034 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:40pm On May 30, 2009
Davidylan i hope they wnt expose wat we both did in that corner embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Hi Sistawoman kiss taking a wild guess, methinks Sister Amebo was referring to your input on this thread

What did i imput on this thread except where is TOH and getting junk food to feed us all as we watched.

I watched from the sidelines and did not make any judgements about anyone or thier character.  I dont know these people implicated here to make any personal statements of guilt or innocence.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:44pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

@ Sistawoman and Jenny,

Will both of you stop this catfight right now! What is the matter with you married women? This thread is not about either of you, so cut it!

Mr Pataki,

I am not fighting just trying to figure out what her interest me in on this tread is.

BTW I am neither age.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 4:47pm On May 30, 2009
Anyways, y'all should drop the sword. Else, Pataki is not servicing neither of you tonight! grin

@ Bumper,

You are a trouble maker. Because of you, I hereby order this thread to be locked. I do not take nairaland serious sha. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:48pm On May 30, 2009
yea im happy for siena busybody, i heard he is married to a very beautiful ( ) woman

ok sorry but i have to lafff grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:49pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Anyways, y'all should drop the sword. Else, Pataki is not servicing neither of you tonight! grin

@ Bumper,

You are a trouble maker. Because of you, I hereby order this thread to be locked. I do not take nairaland serious sha. grin

Ok Oga.  I dont mean to upset you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.