Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26949 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

@Iyalode
see you tongue

eka ro o

Morning jare iyawo kekere kiss ahn han na olojukokoro, is it still your turn tonight angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 3:17pm On May 30, 2009
Ruby, o fe damil lori ru!! I kept cracking my brain at who FL was when all signs pointed to you!!

You, me and Starstruck. . . Charlie's Angels with Iya Lode as our Charlie!! tongue tongue

Our Assignment. . .Karma Protection Service

stillwater:

So what have we learned so far? That Sisijinx is now a bodyguard? tongue

Bwahahaha. . .Ya Darn Skippy!!! tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:20pm On May 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Iya lode, you know I love you girl but I'm gonna have to hurt you for this!!!

Not my Doyin13, NEVER!!! angry angry

By the way, Happy Birthday in Advance kiss kiss

Aawww thanks for the wishes, i nefa forget ya own too oh kiss

Okay lets strike a deal, release H202 and Igwe and Inspired_men and all the men in the literary section to me and my next response to you would be "Who is Debosky again" Do we have a deal? yes? NO? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 30, 2009
Its always my turn na, he knows that tongue
but its always your turn with Lexi.
eya di oko yin mu dada cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance ke? so e fe so funmi? ko da oo

Sisi Jinx:

Ruby, o fe damil lori ru!! I kept cracking my brain at who FL was when all signs pointed to you!!

You, me and Starstruck. . . Charlie's Angels with Iya Lode as our Charlie!! tongue tongue

Our Assignment. . .Karma Protection Service
rotflmao. . . . yes, ma'am! *saluts*
Which thread is my post,ma'am?

I am not Ruby, I'm Busy_body wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:28pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Its always my turn na, he knows that tongue
but its always your turn with Lexi.
eya di oko yin mu dada cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance ke? so e fe so funmi? ko da oo
rotflmao. . . . yes, ma'am! *saluts*
Which thread is my post,ma'am?

Why I go tell you say my birthday parry is coming up, I already invited 100 NL men who only agreed to come on the condition that 250 women with luscious blom blom like yours were gonna be in attendance, but what they don't know is that I have not invited any trifling woman, its just gonna be me and them only cos i am all the woman that they need, i don't like to share so sorry you are not invited tongue

As far as Whitelexi goes, I have declared my intention because the coast is clear, so I am getting ready to sink my talons into him. Stillwarra can testify to this cheesy Now all I need to do is complete my tupperware class and go to enrol in a finishing school in Switzerland to mould me into the perfect woman who would be able to stand up to the scrutiny of Whitelexi's 8 sisters shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

big_bumper:

[b]W[/b]hisky - [b]W[/b]hitelexi  

[b]M[/b]r [b]P[/b]apa - [b]M[/b]r [b]P[/b]ataki

[b]D[/b]elta - [b]D[/b]oyin13 tongue It cannot be my hubby Debosky, I trust him too much cheesy

[b]S[/b]ierra - [b]S[/b]arong

and hence the reason she acknowledged them whilst they came to post undecided

I don't know about the last two people.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

Not Sauron. He will vex for you o. embarassed

Who said anything about the list not being interchangeable, send Sharon and 6 other young men all under the age of 21, round to mine tonight and we have a deal wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Who said anything about the list not being interchangeable, send Sharon and 6 other young men all under the age of 21, round to mine tonight and we have a deal wink wink wink

I'm out. Don't want to be jailed for pedophilia. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 3:35pm On May 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Aawww thanks  for the wishes, i nefa forget ya own too oh kiss

Okay lets strike a deal, release H202 and Igwe and Inspired_men and all the men in the literary section to me and my next response to you would be "Who is Debosky again" Do we have a deal? yes? NO?  cheesy grin cheesy

Wait. . .give up THE IGWE? And StephenP? And Kay9? And Vesc?

Ah, I. . . I don't know about that ooh!! *Scratches head*[/i]I mean on one hand, we are talking Debosky [i]*licks lips* here but. .  . . .Uggggggghhhhhh I gotta. . . I gotta. . . think about it.

FL Gators:

RUBYRENNY!!!! angry angry

I'm too young to have my brains scrambled ooh.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2009
QUERY

St☆rStruck:

I don't know about the last two people.

RESPONSE

big_bumper:

For having the audacity to make me repeat myself twice angry make that 14 young virgin men and send them along to mine tomorrow night with Sharon and Doyin13 and I will see what i can do with that list too cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by kayc33(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2009
WTF shocked this sh!t is still on?? shocked shocked
pheeeeew!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2009
Gbam ! Egbani elaja.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2009
@iyalode
I'm not coming to parry na, I be good girl. mii kin party tongue tongue
I'd just come to say happy birthday jare.

Lol, you do you. Sink your talons into him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na ur story go be on NL bill board next yr tongue

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . . Happy birthday in advance,my dear.
Wish you many years to come. . . .those years with the diapers and uncontrollable bladder tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 3:40pm On May 30, 2009
@FL Gators
where the heck have you been?
flex your summer well babe wink tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Right . . . what's your older NL ID?

Only 3 posts and he/she's already mudslinging someone's reputation. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Wait. . .give up THE IGWE? And StephenP? And Kay9? And Vesc?

Ah, I. . . I don't know about that ooh!! *Scratches head*[/i]I mean on one hand, we are talking Debosky [i]*licks lips* here but. .  . . .Uggggggghhhhhh I gotta. . . I gotta. . . think about it.

RUBYRENNY!!!! angry angry

I'm too young to have my brains scrambled ooh.

I dnt think debosky should be mentioned here.
although, I though the title of the thread was directed at him cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2009
Jesus Christ! dont you people sleep? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 3:43pm On May 30, 2009
Absolute rubbish! So Agielove is Babycool? I want her to explicitly come here and tell me how I am related to all these nonsense. Am I one of the dudes who was shagging her when she got into this UK? Or have I toasted her?

Anyways, na nairaland. I do not take nairaland seriously serious.  grin

I want to truly confirm babycool is Agielove, before I turn this thread into something else. All these attention seeking idiots in female personality sef.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2009
y me:

@FL Gators
where the heck have you been?
flex your summer well babe wink tongue grin
Hey segzy, I've been here there and everywhere tongue
I plan to wink
moti miss e o
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:44pm On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

I saw that! Someone's trying to be slick. Nuh uh!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Askew: 3:44pm On May 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin

singing 'why me,why me lord,'

Just saying the truth
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 3:45pm On May 30, 2009
Apologies to Siena, should in case you are reading this thread.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 3:46pm On May 30, 2009
Oy veh!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2009
Askew:

grin grin grin grin

singing 'why me,why me lord,'

Just saying the truth

Judging from this ID, there's no way you could have known babycool, so unless you can show me an older ID, I'm ignoring your little theory.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tpiah: 3:49pm On May 30, 2009
I cant believe this thread reached 40 pages just because people were accused of shagging each other?

wonders will never cease.

Anyway, no be today mudslinging dey happen for nairaland.

I guess someone was bored hence decided to start something.

actually, I think there was a similiar incident at blackvoices a long time ago.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

Jesus Christ! dont you people sleep?  shocked shocked

How many hours does it takes you to sleep? grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Judging from this ID, there's no way you could have known babycool, so unless you can show me an older ID, I'm ignoring your little theory.
Or maybe she's simibrazil.
There was a thread not too long ago abt sienna and babycool too.
NL sha. na misplaced priorities
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Askew: 3:52pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Apologies to Siena, should in case you are reading this thread.

May the source never run dry!

if you have ever lived in abuja,U should know who babycool is.

She should stop putting innocent people in trouble
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:53pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Or maybe she's simibrazil.
There was a thread not too long ago abt sienna and babycool too.
NL sha. na misplaced priorities

He/She isn't simibrazil, they post differently.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:53pm On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

Hmmn, going by the hunch I am getting from my tatafo radar, he/she seems like a newbie to me, one of his other two post was actually kinda defending the OP's honour, but methinks her last response riled him up and rubbed him the wrong way cheesy grin cheesy

Pataki:

Absolute rubbish! So Agielove is Babycool? I want her to explicitly come here and tell me how I am related to all these nonsense. Am I one of the dudes who was shagging her when she got into this UK? Or have I toasted her?

Anyways, na nairaland. I do not take nairaland seriously serious. grin

I want to truly confirm babycool is Agielove, before I turn this thread into something else. All these attention seeking idiots in female personality sef.

Pataki darlink, my one and only, Oya mabinu, forgive moi, I am on my knees, I can explain what happened cheesy Even though I am not in the wrong tongue Its been a year na, and I have missed you and your kasala die grin And seriously I am not doing this just because I want to hear the new dimension to your story, not at all, my intentions are genuine, lol tongue grin grin grin

Oya agielove is babycool, at least the thread is 40 pages long and she has not made any attempt to deny this, give us the next chapter of the episode grin grin grin

@ Modiratur

Please don't lock this thread anymore, can I also push my luck by requesting for this thread not to be locked when it reaches the 100 pages cutoff mark please cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

How many hours does it takes you to sleep? grin

4 hrs to prepare to sleep, 8 hrs to sleep, another 8 hrs to relax and do some stuff after waking up . . .

una no get work at all. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2009
I also want to know who the "y me?" not "yme" ID belongs to.

That olorriburuku jatijati idiot is still a mystery, but not that much of a mystery

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.