Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (188053 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
TrappKING:
cool Yes ma'am..
still up?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MizMyColi(f): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Laveda:
still up?
kiss kiss kiss
Howdy babes.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss kiss
Howdy babes.
grin grin I'm good ma'am,.. How you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MizMyColi(f): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin I'm good ma'am,.. How you?

Lolz
Not doing badly.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Hannysmilez(f): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Name: Hanny

Are you single, dating or married : all of the above

Those u like on Romance Section: Misspicy,Fulaboy,tocin44 etc

Those u dislike on Romance section: No one.

Those u find annoying: The ones that open threads,asking if you can date a broke guy or jobless guy or whatever.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): None. Sorry

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None for now.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Mostly coz they follow me first and then coz they're cool.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Confidential. Sorry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : somewhere close to zero

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: it depends

Which Romancelander is fake: Who exactly is a 'fake rlander'?

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: This would so land me in trouble so I better keep mum.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: I'm yet to decide

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Nothing

Your favourite Romancelander(s): Misspicy,vizkiz,joseph 1832,Punkyveer,Tosyne2much. Their posts are always entertaining

Your favourite mod: I'm not sure

Funniest Romancelander(s): a lot. Mrcork is too amusing to be true

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Toks2008,wristbangle etc

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I've never really followed any diary here. Any suggestions?

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: None

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Maybe freecocoa nd cococandy

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Any one. As long as they promise not to avenge the slap.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Come on. This is top secreto.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: They de-activated even before I registered.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Quite a lot. I just don't 'member all their usernames

NL member that tries too hard.: lol

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Aminat08

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:'Perfect blueprint to build an idiot'.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: SameMissclassy

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: it depends

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Aminat08

Who do u often agree with:Toks2008

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Apart from Usher?

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Omotayor123

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: I'm not sure bout the taking things serious but I know Punky canbe a real meanie

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: I'm not sure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolz
Not doing badly.
thanks for the mention I'm smiling to bed tonight kiss kiss

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MizMyColi(f): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy grin
Laveda:
thanks for the mention I'm smiling to bed tonight kiss kiss

grin grin

Same here dear.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by pbs4real(m): 3:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Cherryice wah do u mean by *tries too hard* undecided angry u need serious kpanshing sha tongue

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TrappKING(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
still up?
Nah, was too tired to stay up. U shud've called.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Rose2014:

I greet you boss wink hope your weekend is going fine

My weekend went well. How is the hustle in your zone? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by chronique(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Name: Rio

Are you single, dating or married: I'm not sure of my status but let me pick single since I'm not married.

Those u like on Romance Section: kika23,oliviaarims,mizmycoli,idowuogbo(my surest craze person),and some I can't remember.

Those u dislike on Romance section: I'm not sure about that.

Those u find annoying: not sure about that

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): won't say so their heads don't swell *winks*

Those you follow and wish follows you back: none

Why do you follow the people you follow: cos I think they have something upstairs(in their heads)

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't remember

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: I get PMs once in a while.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: freecocoa

Which Romancelander is fake.: don't know

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: onila!!! At least,she'd stop boring us with all her virgin topics and posts after that. Chick's more virgin than the virgin mary. With the way she announces her virginity,I doubt if Jesus would have been born,if she was in the shoes of mary...lolz.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: haa!!! Plenty of them. Kika23,oliviaarims,cococandy,and several others I can't remember

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): all 3 are cute plus 1 of them is quite intelligent. I've got a thing for pretty gals though.

Your favorite Romancelander(s):most of them belong to the old guard and have deactivated but I still remember a few like cfcfan,idowuogbo,tashamania,190,ezepromoe,redmosquito,etc

Your favorite mod:none

Funniest Romancelander(s): couple of them but 190 readily comes to mind. He reminds me of my crazy self when I was much younger

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:I really don't know for now. I seldomly visit this section these days

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. No need mentioning names. Reason(s) why? It doesn't matter

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: can't remember

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: some very prominent apc supporters in the politics section,who are so stupid to the point that they'd defend every nonsense that apc does even though they know it's wrong

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: let's keep that a secret

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: most are my clients and colleagues

NLer(S) you consider smart
: few but can't remember their names

NL member that tries too hard: Don't know o

NLer(s) you find intriguing: nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: blood of God

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:learnt it randomly

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: nil

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Onila

Who do u often agree with: nil

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):no one in particular

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):nil

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious):don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: don't know
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by 190: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2015
I personally Started this slum book 4/5years ago
Glad to see it still going on

What's up romance land
It's your man 190
What's good!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by 190: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2015
chronique:
Name: Rio

Are you single, dating or married: I'm not sure of my status but let me pick single since I'm not married.

Those u like on Romance Section: kika23,oliviaarims,mizmycoli,idowuogbo(my surest craze person),and some I can't remember.

Those u dislike on Romance section: I'm not sure about that.

Those u find annoying: not sure about that

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): won't say so their heads don't swell *winks*

Those you follow and wish follows you back: none

Why do you follow the people you follow: cos I think they have something upstairs(in their heads)

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't remember

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: I get PMs once in a while.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: freecocoa

Which Romancelander is fake.: don't know

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: onila!!! At least,she'd stop boring us with all her virgin topics and posts after that. Chick's more virgin than the virgin mary. With the way she announces her virginity,I doubt if Jesus would have been born,if she was in the shoes of mary...lolz.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: haa!!! Plenty of them. Kika23,oliviaarims,cococandy,and several others I can't remember

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): all 3 are cute plus 1 of them is quite intelligent. I've got a thing for pretty gals though.

Your favorite Romancelander(s):most of them belong to the old guard and have deactivated but I still remember a few like cfcfan,idowuogbo,tashamania,190,ezepromoe,redmosquito,etc

Your favorite mod:none

Funniest Romancelander(s): couple of them but 190 readily comes to mind. He reminds me of my crazy self when I was much younger

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:I really don't know for now. I seldomly visit this section these days

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. No need mentioning names. Reason(s) why? It doesn't matter

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: can't remember

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: some very prominent apc supporters in the politics section,who are so stupid to the point that they'd defend every nonsense that apc does even though they know it's wrong

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: let's keep that a secret

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: most are my clients and colleagues

NLer(S) you consider smart
: few but can't remember their names

NL member that tries too hard: Don't know o

NLer(s) you find intriguing: nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: blood of God

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:learnt it randomly

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: nil

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Onila

Who do u often agree with: nil

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):no one in particular

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):nil

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious):don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: don't know

grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Name: Obinna

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: The list is quite long. As an oldie, I'll start with the old members: Ujsizzle, Caracta, Ishilove, Standd, Softysparkie, Mizmycoli, Teespice, Idowuogbo, Whitemosquito, DrAify, Tashaamania April07, Cherryice, Xynerise, Kingtom, FrancisTony, Tosynetoomuch, Kelvingraphics, Aminat508

Those u dislike on Romance section: None

Those u find annoying: I can't think of anyone right now. But I find childish posts very annoying.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): On Romance section? Ermmm, maybe Tosynetoomuch and Mizmycoli

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I don't follow any romancelander in the open at the moment but I do follow a handful secretly

Why do you follow the people you follow: I secretly follow them cos I love their character, their intelligence and their beauty

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Sorry can't say.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: A minimum of 10, I think. I could get up to 20 in some days.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I only ignore childish comments

Which Romancelander is fake: I wouldn't know.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Ermmmm, I don't think I would want a one night stand. Prefer an every night stand grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: I can date Farano, Cherryice, Ujsizzle, DrAify. But I don't think I'd have such honours.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Intelligence, Beauty, Maturity

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Tosynetoomuch

Your favorite mod: Lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): Can't think of any at the moment

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosynetoomuch

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Those I stalk are not romancelanders

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? I still get along with romancelanders even though not as frequently as before due to work and other commitments

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Kelvingraphics

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: None

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I can't say. But they are a handful

NLer(S) you consider smart: Oahray, Jaybee3, Ujsizzle, DrAify, caracta, Mizmycoli

NL member that tries too hard: J'aicune idea

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Mizmycoli

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Learn a lot. The recent now is "end time ish"

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: can't think of a name

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: none in particular

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: If I spill them here then it won't be a secret anymore cheesy

Who do u often agree with: Mizmycoli

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): What's that Liberian chick name again? Rokiatu

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Onila tongue (Just kidding)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Kelvingraphics/Aminat508

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Any childish poster is a Mr/Ms Douchebag to me. But I can't think of any at the moment

Omo, this one pass JAMB Question. Sorry I didn't answer my questions well. Not so active nowadays.
Thanks obinna kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Thanks for the mention @ Hannysmilez kiss kiss
Thanks for the mention @ IpopAlomo kiss ; kiss
Thanks for the mention @ Kelvingraphics kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Name: Hanny

Are you single, dating or married : all of the above

Those u like on Romance Section: Misspicy,Fulaboy,tocin44 etc

Those u dislike on Romance section: No one.

Those u find annoying: The ones that open threads,asking if you can date a broke guy or jobless guy or whatever.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): None. Sorry

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None for now.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Mostly coz they follow me first and then coz they're cool.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Confidential. Sorry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : somewhere close to zero

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: it depends

Which Romancelander is fake: Who exactly is a 'fake rlander'?

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: This would so land me in trouble so I better keep mum.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: I'm yet to decide

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Nothing

Your favourite Romancelander(s): Misspicy,vizkiz,joseph 1832,Punkyveer,Tosyne2much. Their posts are always entertaining

Your favourite mod: I'm not sure

Funniest Romancelander(s): a lot. Mrcork is too amusing to be true

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Toks2008,wristbangle etc

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I've never really followed any diary here. Any suggestions?

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: None

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Maybe freecocoa nd cococandy

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Any one. As long as they promise not to avenge the slap.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Come on. This is top secreto.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: They de-activated even before I registered.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Quite a lot. I just don't 'member all their usernames

NL member that tries too hard.: lol

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Aminat08

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:'Perfect blueprint to build an idiot'.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: SameMissclassy

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: it depends

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Aminat08

Who do u often agree with:Toks2008

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Apart from Usher?

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Omotayor123

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: I'm not sure bout the taking things serious but I know Punky canbe a real meanie

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: I'm not sure
awwwwe.....thanks maami embarassed
come online when you are chanced please
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
TrappKING:
Nah, was too tired to stay up. U shud've called.
alright.... . Good Morning hun smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Name KELVIN

Age Early 50’s sorry 20’s

Occupation Graphic artist / Student

Are you single, dating or married At the verge of getting married
Those u like on Romance Section My niggaz from way back; JaykayMaybachz, LogoDwhiz, Kingtom, Dygeasy, Hfinest1, DaveP, Iceberylin,Jigsawkillah, VictoriousVic, Englishmart Naijaboiy, Grayline, IamKingzlee, JeffreyJamez ............ Aminat508, Starshyne, Tashaamania, Africanapple and so many uncountable ladies cheesy
Those u dislike on Romance section I have forgotten their names, they are not important
Those u find annoying Them sadists who gat 0% joy, nothing excites them e.g D*************
Those u can't help but read their posts (u look forward to what they have to say) Seriously no particular person, i always want to read everybody’s post if i can, But MrCork and NaijaSinglegirl should be my top 2 because they are both hilarious cheesy
Those you follow and wish follows you back If only there is a price you get when one follows you, then i may have one.
Why do you follow the people you follow Because there is something about them i like
NLer that has sent u the most PMs Sorry I don’t keep count
How many PMs do you get on average in a day -0
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting Nobody
Which Romancelander is fake It should have been which romancelander is real, Because i think we all here have an iota of fakeness in us, nobody here is 100% original, just that some are extremely fakecheesy. I hope you understand the kinda fake i am talking about? i mean the deep and not the shallow meaning.
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date *Coughs* until then, may God help me. Amen!
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on I gat a whole lot of them

Why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)
Because they got pretty brain and look pretty also.

Your favorite Romancelander(s)

Some are gone while some are still standing; JaykayMaybachz, Grayline, LogoDwhiz, Kingtom, Dygeasy, Hfinest1, DaveP, Iceberylin, Jigsawkillah, VictoriousVic, Englishmart , Naijaboiy, IamKingzlee, JefferyJamez etc
Your favorite mod Obinoscopy
Funniest Romancelander(s)

MrCork and NaijaSingleGirl
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads
NaijaSingleGirl

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk None for now, But when i was new here i use to stalk that of Standd and one smallie (Martha King) but that na before before, like some decades ago grin

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Them plenty o. I think we all upgraded and got to know that maybe we dont need each other’s anymore. As you grow you drop some people while some freely walk away on their own. It’s a natural fact.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.
Seriously i dont know anyone.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life

LilMaxFidel
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with

Refer to question 15 above.
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life

I keep a lot as friends off NL, though its off NL it’s still online, i have met just few like 2 or 3 of them but i won’t mention em tongue Thank you
NLer(S) you consider smart All my hommies on here, because i don’t roll with dummies.

JaykayMaybach, Grayline, LogoDwhiz, Dygeasy, Hfinest1, DaveP, Iceberylin, Jigsawkillah, VictoriousVic, Englishmart, Naijaboiy, Barcanista IamKingzlee, JefferyJamez

NL member that tries too hard

Airforce1 and the other guy whom i have forgotten his name jare.
NLer(s) you find intriguing

Standd, KarchisBarbie, Dechandel, Idowuogbo
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: “I school(ed) in France”
cheesy

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:

Bombay and Englishmart
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:
Nobody, because i rarely interact here as of recent

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other:

This should remain a secret just as you said.
Who do u often agree with Jaykaymaybach,Grayline Naijaboiy and a host of other people.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)

Nobody
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Nobody
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy IamKingzLee and Adeh39
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) Darkenedrebel
and .................

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. Douchebag? I don't know. Thanks

SHALOM & Happy New week to you
Happy New Week, My Nigga

Hit me up, we've got allota catching ups to do wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TrappKING(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
alright.... . Good Morning hun smiley
Morning.. I'm still tryna understand ur signature. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2015
TrappKING:
Morning.. I'm still tryna understand ur signature. undecided
must you understand everything? undecided tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TrappKING(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
must you understand everything? undecided tongue
Okay then, when next u ask me to come help you fight your battles, remember that I mustn't understand everything aii? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Fulaboy(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Muchas gracias hannysmilez wink Te agradeceria Mi hermana cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Name Guess

Age guess

Occupation errrrm, Guess grin

Are you single, dating or married
Happily in love with captainswag225 grin grin grin
Those u like on Romance Section
I like onila, recently I have become fond of stfuareyougod, I like jiggamangh, I like ipledge10, I like laveda, then my nigga finditng grin, sweetorgasms isn't left out wink others are punkyveer Etal.
Those u dislike on Romance section I don't think I dislike anyone.

Those u find annoying
darkrebel is smart and intelligent but an irritant
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
every one I am following
Those you follow and wish follows you back
I follow people I consider interesting, they don't have to follow me back afterall I don't follow back all who follow me.
Why do you follow the people you follow
cos I consider them interesting
NLer that has sent u the most PMs
that should be captainswag225 grin
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. few, some days, none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting any account created to distract me like Aprokoman moniker (he/she/it is ignored for life grin)

Which Romancelander is fake.
all those f monikers like irunobo, dickrider are fake. Plus kilode100
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date one night stand, errrm, I don't really know.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
1. Seun because he owns Nairaland, call me gold digger, it's ur headache undecided
2. Fulaman198 I hear he likes feet wink
3. Ratatis cool guy
And a few others

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) stated already

Your favorite Romancelander(s)
repetitive
Your favorite mod R231 cos he unbanned me before I asked

Funniest Romancelander(s) all the guys in rap session are funny, particularly when they fighting grin onila is funny, sagamite the fvctard is funny too, ssweetorgasms is funny, no one may agree with me grin. Those Ashawo boys are funny, shout out to redbenson, obontami grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads I give it to onila cos she makes my day grin

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk
none. I have read just two diaries, ireneony and vivily, basically because I follow them.
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? errmmmm, none I can remember.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. I don't really know

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life
none
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with I cant think

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life very few

NLer(S) you consider smart those guys fighting in "who has the best military in Africa" thread. I consider almost all of them intelligent and smart, most intelligent should be lezz tongue for the girls it should be shizzy7 and punkyveer (romance matters grin)

NL member that tries too hard. it has to be thesonofmark, Nigerianum, kramfonos. Detective no be by force.

NLer(s) you find intriguing onila wins it.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
disapear like the fart of a leprous witch
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from coogar

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section captainswag225, he likes PDP, I like APC grin, he supports Biafra thingy, I don't etc

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Ermmmm not sure.

Who do u often agree with lots of peeps

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)
boboyekini is sexy, then one ijaw guy, not too sure of his moniker, we chatted once. Fine guy. Then stfuareyougod dey try sha undecided
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) lol, God made everyone wonderfully grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy ipledge10 seems nice

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Missclassy seems mean, then blackett hope I spelt it well.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag dunno

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
TrappKING:
Okay then, when next u ask me to come help you fight your battles, remember that I mustn't understand everything aii? tongue
grin when last did you fight for me? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TrappKING(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
grin when last did you fight for me? undecided
Why should I fight for you? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
TrappKING:
Why should I fight for you? undecided
badbelle oshi! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Firsteva grin grin grin
Thanks kiss

Like you too. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TrappKING(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
badbelle oshi! undecided lipsrsealed
Okay o
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40770177][/quote]i like you also kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Moana:
Name: Moana grin ***d**i

Are you single, dating or married: unmarried grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Lagunna1 Kingtom McEwen Ochon Rokiatu Chocolateme the list goes on

Those u dislike on Romance section: angry angry angry i better not.... grin

Those u find annoying: Eng**** yes that one undecided

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): spyder880 skimanski

Why do you follow the people you follow: So i can stalk them grin isn't that obvious lol i'm creepy like that

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: i call him father of my 7children grin wink

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: A day? Lolz maybe 3 or 4 per week. No one likes me cry jokes im not always keen on replying every PM I get

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: no one in the romance section but a few in the family section.

Which Romancelander is fake: Haaa you all know na grin

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Haaa i'm still forming St Angela for the father of my 7children na haba! Don't ask nonsense questions. In fact im born again sef grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Lordreed- let his madam not catch me ooo grin husband material toh badt

Cfcfan- he is a soft person

R231- a perfect gentleman grin

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): they have such strong characters

Your favorite Romancelander(s): MrCork grin and his rubbish posts

Your favorite mod: R231

Funniest Romancelander(s): I will come back and tell you

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Hmmmm wait o

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Mynd44

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? I will not say his name but all i can say is he is a very troubled man, may God heal him of his iniquities

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lagunna1 grin we are weird like that

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Haaa i went to church today so i will say none

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with obvious! Father of my 7children grin

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Does facetime count? embarassed i haven't met anyone in real life though, there was one person i was meant to meet but she never said anything to me until she left my city o embarassed maybe i bite people i don't know o

NLer(S) you consider smart: Mynd44 R231 Blackett Jaybee3 Caracta

NL member that tries too hard: If i start now ehn! I will not finish grin

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Moana

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:
Are you a learner?

How e consign you?

End time tingz grin

See Jamb Question

Kpe**us embarassed

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: lagunna1 thought me the last one grin

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: i used to back then, not anymore.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: I already know him na and its not a secret anymore grin

Who do u often agree with: freecocoa cococandy

Who do u consider sexy: Rokiatu...she has booty for days embarassed

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): We are all fearfully and wonderfully made grin tongue

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: i dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Dem plenty o

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Ai***** yes that one undecided

Baddest bae kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
no good reason grin lipsrsealed
Lol grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wait wait, thr is something i have observed lately, most nairaland females r tryn to exhibit traits of lesbianism here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.