Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189289 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by joseph1832(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Ishilove aren't you going to fill your own slum book? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Ishilove: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Ishilove aren't you going to fill your own slum book? grin
Heck no. I'll pass cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Heck no. I'll pass cheesy
Why? Are you allergic to fun? You don't have to b sincere you know that right?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Ishilove: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Why? Are you allergic to fun? You don't have to b sincere you know that right?
I know...

Have you filled yours?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by joseph1832(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Ishilove:

I know...

Have you filled yours?
Course I have. I did it a while ago on the request of Miss Nairaland. LOL.

How you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sandrahnaub(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:

Hey beautiful wink ain't seen you about since the Mr & Mrs Nl ting. How you been? smiley
bin around.....BTW....my fone was stolen
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
bin around.....BTW....my fone was stolen
GUY how far na?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
GUY how far na?
were u banned again? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
were u banned again? cheesy
lol hmmm no i was not.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
lol hmmm no i was not.
oga sĂȘun needs to give u award o grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
oga sĂȘun needs to give u award o grin
lol i open this one to be a good and calm guy. "i dnt want to do e-wars again.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
lol i open this one to be a good and calm guy. "i dnt want to do e-wars again.
nice one. Are u also johanna1st?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one. Are u also johanna1st?
no im not but what makes u think i am?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
no im not but what makes u think i am?
I actually have no reason for thinking so
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Answer jare tongue

Dis questions tho reduce na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Dis questions tho reduce na
Something wey people don answer tire. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
I actually have no reason for thinking so
when im i going to be seeing ur beautifully seductive face?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Something wey people don answer tire. cheesy

Yea just noticed kia issorai, make dem dey ansa I dey read am
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
when im i going to be seeing ur beautifully seductive face?
but I havn't seen yours.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
but I havn't seen yours.
u have, its on my dp
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yea just noticed kia issorai, make dem dey ansa I dey read am
Lool...lazy ass. tongue

You still dey UNIBEN?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
u have, its on my dp
that cannot be you, stop the joke.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ssoftappless(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
firstEVA:
that cannot be you, stop the joke.
lol funny why do u say d guy on my dp cant be me?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...lazy ass. tongue

You still dey UNIBEN?

No oo am serving/ working
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

No oo am serving/ working
Nice.

Where were you posted?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice.

Where were you posted?

Niger state cry 3 months left sha, I just cnt wait
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Niger state cry 3 months left sha, I just cnt wait
Hehehe...eyaah sorry. grin

are you working in a school? How's the cold and heat over there? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...eyaah sorry. grin

are you working in a school? How's the cold and heat over there? tongue

I work in a micro finance bank in lagos, buh I taught in Niger, came in 4 clearance.

The cold is extreme, d heat another story I don tire
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

I work in a micro finance bank in lagos, buh I taught in Niger, came in 4 clearance.

The cold is extreme, d heat another story I don tire
Lol are you in Niger right now? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sparkleRed(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol are you in Niger right now? cheesy

Yes ooo bin here 4 a month nw
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ROZZAYY(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
ggrin:
Name.....C.ASP grin bulletwink

Age......born in da 70sangry

Occupation.......public servant wink

Are you single, dating or married.........S n S wink

Those u like on Romance Section........stfuareyougod,kingtom,iceberylin,laveda,prettythicksme,andyblaze,lanicky,ishiamu,asumo12,samflexxy,kelvingraphics,immortalvoices,xsenga,baddestguyp,nickz,naijaboiy,adepiero,tallesty1

Those u dislike on Romance section........kinglekanangry

Those u find annoying.......kinglekanangry

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)..........mrcork cheesy

Those you follow and wish follows you back........follow me I follow u, man no dy vexundecided

Why do you follow the people you follow.......u say?undecided

NLer that has sent u the most PMs.......mr ofala grin, kingtom grin, kinglekan cheesy......dem plenty o grinlipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.........like 5 that yearlipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting..........I be trouble maker grin

Which Romancelander is fake........lipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date............prettythicksmelipsrsealed tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on........hahahahahahahahahahahaha....too many puzzzzys acting like a dick sadlipsrsealed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)
.....choose who?undecided

Your favorite Romancelander(s).......rozzay buh she's no longer active sad

Your favorite mod..........antispambotangrylipsrsealed

Funniest Romancelander(s)...........mrcork,iamlegend,andyblaze

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads......naijasinglegirl

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk.........nonesad

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?.........kingtom ,dunno whyembarassed

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours............

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life...........kinglekan mr elepeangry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with.......undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life...........undecided

NLer(S) you consider smart...........coogar shocked cheesy

NL member that tries too hard..........naijaboiyundecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer.........thunder fire ur left yansh grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from.......questionangry

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section........I gentle pass gun cool

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other...........mrcork cheesy

Who do u often agree with........

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)........sexy kwa? grin lipsrsealed

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)..........lipsrsealed

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy.........woman wrapper cutehector grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious)........vjsmiles grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag.........aberto2gay lipsrsealed

Hi boo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yes ooo bin here 4 a month nw
Lol,,sorry dear. cheesy

You should be going home for the christmas break naw. Right?

Sorry to ask..what course did you read in school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.