Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189281 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40770177][/quote]

"Smart" isn't what i want to be considered by you.

Move me up the ladder.

You're physically anticipable and I am emotionally smitten, intellectually intrigued by you .
Let my eyes behold that which promised the 2nd coming of Romeo and Juliet, and my lips shall loosen in psalmic hymns of worship.

Do not be troubled, if you look as chubby as the lass in your DP or as straight as a model gracing the covers of Vogue Paris, i am a man of adjustable tastes, you have got enough sparks in your person to light the fireworks in the bed and off it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:

"Smart" isn't what i want to be considered by you. Move me up the ladder. You're physically anticipable and I am emotionally smitten, intellectually intrigued by you .
Let my eyes behold that which promised the 2nd coming of Romeo and Juliet, and my lips shall losen in psalmic hymns of worship.

Do not be troubled, if you look as chubby as the lass in your DP or as straight as a model gracing the covers of Vogue Paris, i am a man of adjustable tastes, you have got enough sparks in your person to light the fireworks in the bed and off it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAhahahahah grin grin grin u know I have a man, the guy with the greatest swag in the whole world, captainswag225 has stolen my heart away grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAhahahahah grin grin grin u know I have a man, the guy with the greatest swag in the whole world, captainswag225 has stolen my heart away grin
Stale news!!! Any time you mention him there's the big toothed emoji( grin ) I think I see beyond the shadows. This is a man's talk.

If i could love you the way i hated you,
If i could _fuck you like I e-duelled with you, and if you would fight back like you did- all red passion- you'll be experiencing the most heart stopping fairytale ever told.

Only difference is that a pinch of reassurance will make you realize you're the heroine in your own live-movie.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
Stale news!!! Any time you mention him there's the big toothed emoji( grin ) I think I see beyond the shadows. This is a man's talk.

If i could love you the way i hated you,
If i could _fuck you like I e-duelled with you, and if you would fight back like you did- all red passion- you'll be experiencing the most heart stopping fairytale ever told.

Only difference is that a pinch of reassurance will make you realize you're the heroine in your own live-movie.

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40775660][/quote]Only thunder? On your account I don't mind, I could take a bullet, anything for you.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
Only thunder? On your account I don't mind, I could take a bullet, anything for you.

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
I'll go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face
There's no mountain high I cannot climb
I'm humbled in your grace
Though I'm with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol grin
how you jor!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Firsteva and lezz?? grin lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:

Alright, sweetheart, you didn't do badly with the Michael Jackson lines, grin that's the kindest words you've said to me in our entire virtual existence. It now carries a new meaning to me.

We are heading to the place where we'll go offline , away from nairaland and away from fiction.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sandrahnaub(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Name: Kingsley

Are you single, dating or married: It's complicated....

Those u like on Romance Section: Thesonofmark, Kingtom, Naijaboiy, safarigirl, Kinglekan, ammyluv2002, AWON WEREY CREW!!! and a couple of others cheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section: hehehe.. none!!

Those u find annoying: halfrica, mamagee3, airforce1

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward
to what they have to say): Iamlegend1, Erukumakanaki, sandydayz, kilokeys, vizkiz

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None!

Why do you follow the people you follow: A thousand and one reasons, i tell you! very wonderful people.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I really can't say!!

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: My father is not huncle Otedollar naa cry lessay 3 in a week... because i don't have breast and yansh abi sad lubbish!!

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid
quoting: Loads of fučktards on here.

Which Romancelander is fake:Delectablegyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand
with if given the chance but won't date: haba naaaa.. What's the point¿

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you
to him/her): Me, i like girls!! I believe crush's are very normal... But, Sandrahnaub will do.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Kingtom, Peeparty, Dahjhi, mhizkel, mrteymee, adeh39, Kinglekan, prettythicksme

Your favorite mod: Ishilove!!! But, she's no more cry

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, Iamlegend1, Stupidity

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: winetapper, Tosyne2much, Wristbangle

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Iambae, nevi12

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why? : I'm cool with everyone..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/quite
similar to yours: Haven't seen any yet!! It's pretty difficult to fit into one's shoes..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Lekinz, stephenqueen angry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: -----

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in
real life: Pixar, Lekinz, popeferd, norenal, Kingtom, kingtom Kingtom grin

NLer(S) you consider smart: Naijaboiy, thesonofmark, Twaci, Agarawu23, yourmain,

NL member that tries too hard: Tries too hard

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Flow1759

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from
another NLer: Alot!!!!! I learn them on daily basis

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Thanks to Naijaboiy, Thesonofmark, kingtom, lordoftheweed

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Very rare ish!!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get
to know each other: nevi12

Who do u often agree with: Iamlegend, Ipledge10, Jeffereyjamez, Kelvingraphics, stfuareyouGod(Except on Chelsea matters) undecided

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Bbsharon, Sandrahnaub, creamish, Marieolae

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Hian! monkey no fine.. but, him mama like am! cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Tosyne2much, ipledge10, Ginawest, aminat508

Who is Romance section Mr Serioussadone who
takes things too serious): Agarawu23, cyprus000

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: lipsealed, mbok! grin

Cc: Prettythicksme, bbsharon, Twaci, Peeparty, stfuareyougod, mencade5, Iamlegend1

Oya, Comman talk!!!
Merci beaucoup Merci beaucoup , je l'apprécie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
Firsteva and lezz?? grin lipsrsealed shocked
I thought nothing still comes as surprise after Buhari won the presidential elections undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
I thought nothing still comes as surprise after Buhari won the presidential elections undecided
with the way you fought yourselves.....i'm really surprised....wont believe if anyone told me you'll smile at each other......its cool....end timecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
Alright, sweetheart, you didn't do badly with the Michael Jackson lines, grin that's the kindest words you've said to me in our entire virtual existence. It now carries a new meaning to me.

We are heading to the place where we'll go offline , away from nairaland and away from fiction.

U once said your phallus was 9 inches, were u for real or you just wanted to steal the moment? I ask so that once we meet we know why we're meeting, no long story, no beating around the bush.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:

U once said your phallus was 9 inches, were u for real or you just wanted to steal the moment? I ask so that once we meet we know why we're meeting, no long story, no beating around the bush.
You'll get your chance to gauge my claims, dear.

There are not many assertions I've made here that I can't defend.

I can fill you up readily, watch your breath patterns to appraise how you're coping and adjust my pace and depth accordingly.

You're a natural inspiration.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by lezz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laveda:
with the way you fought yourselves.....i'm really surprised....wont believe if anyone told me you'll smile at each other......its cool....end timecheesy
Epic romance often begin with feud, but if you observed it was all smoke and mirrors towards the end.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
Epic romance often begin with feud, but if you observed it was all smoke and mirrors towards the end.
LOL its all good though.... No long time hate on the internet...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
lezz:
You'll get your chance to gauge my claims, dear.

There are not many assertions I've made here that I can't defend.

I can fill you up readily, watch your breath patterns to appraise how you're coping and adjust my pace and depth accordingly.

You're a natural inspiration.
ok
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
** Grabs prettythicksme boobs popcorn ** cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
** Grabs prettythicksme boobs popcorn ** cool
shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
angry
U no dey tire? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
U no dey tire? cheesy
For wetin? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
For wetin? undecided
Imagination grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Imagination grin grin

Not when my imagination is overly active grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:

Not when my imagination is overly active grin
Wait till 2030 cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wait till 2030 cheesy
by then that mango go don turn to slippers! grin. I want the brezz now! angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
by then that mango go don turn to slippers! grin. I want the brezz now! angry
Pls for wat sad ur babe no get brezz abi wat is special about my own?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is like the realest fill up have seen here...no fear of mentioning names
cherryice:
Name: Karen something tongue

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Sinizia Laveda Emaprince Nubian113 Truckpusher. grin
Those u dislike on Romance section: None

Those u find annoying: errrm

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): like seriously...

Those you follow and wish follows you back: no one
Why do you follow the people you follow: Nil tongue

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Truckpusher grin and Obinoscopy grin tongue

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I wish there was an app for counting embarassed.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Ignorre ke? grin. I dnt ignore oo I give back in doses seff grin

Which Romancelander is fake: Like I care

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Truckpusher grin
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Truckpusher again grin
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): cos I have feeling he can fuucck grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Nil

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy grin

Funniest Romancelander(s): Dunno
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I dontt have time to read diaries biko
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? None
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: still searching grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: TrapLord

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with
None
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: not telling grin
NLer(S) you consider smart: Mizmycoli smiley
NL member that tries too hard: pbs4real

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Duhh

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: errrm..
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: I'll come back to this abeg grin

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: none
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: top secret grin

Who do u often agree with: Myself grin very often grin

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Boboyekini n xp17

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Nil

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: sinizia/tashaamania

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): thesonofmark

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: errrm grin

Phew! Laveda I hv done itt o smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls for wat sad ur babe no get brezz abi wat is special about my own?
Nothing, I just wanna hear u squeal while I squeeze it angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Nothing, I just wanna hear u squeal while I squeeze it angry
Chaii see wahala ooo grin grin dey there oo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaii see wahala ooo grin grin dey there oo
Yes! angry, and I'll plug pegs on ur nippples till its sore angryangrytongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Yes! angry, and I'll plug pegs on ur nippples till its sore angryangrytongue
My boo will soon b here for u grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.