Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76375 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Sunnypa11(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just like i tasted ronke oshodi oke own.....Celebrity breast milk sweet sha
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Sunnypa11(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
@OP,Better go and do HIV test
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai!!! your aunty ehnn!!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, u had the best milk, yet u are complaining, dont tell me, u were nt grateful..................lol
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MrCork: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sent in by a blog reader...

Yesterday evening, I visited my aunt who is nursing a baby at Akute, Lagos. I felt like having a cup of milk, i went to the fridge and found out that her tin of milk was empty. I asked her if she had any more available, then she pointed to a cup on her dining table and told me she had some in it. She told me I could add some Bournvita if I wish. So I added the bournvita to the milk on her table. I gulped it down then noticed the taste was odifferent. I told her about the different taste, and then my aunt burst into a big laughter. She told me it was her breast milk she pressed into the cup shortly before I arrived at her place. She said that it was breast milk i just mixed with the bournvita. I know my aunt is always up to all sorts of jokes and mischief, but this wasn't funny to me at all.

I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/right-or-wrong-see-what-my-aunt-did.html

bro..was yor autys phone nomba?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sunnypa11:
iffa slap your conscience!! wetin sweet for there undecided
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by wtfCode: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
ewww
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by JoeCutie(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
One day, she'd 'jokingly' give you her punny to suck in place of water. Like play like play...Nwanza dey roast for fire oo. grin

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Teeboy22(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
ShakurM:
Eeeeewwww angry, you go soon grow muscle na, it's for bodybuilding from the movie 'Pain and Gain'
Gbam!!! but, not breast milk alone ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by dacovajnr: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup
huh! You be woman @ all? grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by femi4: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aminat508:
that's fresh milk for you grin lipsrsealed shocked
Wow! Looking different
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by wtfCode: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sunnypa11:
hehehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Farida3: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
He/she didn't stop while drinking the milk, even with the complain about the thirst.

After enjoying the milk, you are coming to disturb us. Abeg make we here word jare.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ShakurM(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Gbam!!! but, not breast milk alone ooo cheesy
you don try am b4 guy? cheesy
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
ShakurM:
you don try am b4 guy? cheesy
Yekpa!!!!! something wey me and naijaboiy shack just yesterday cheesy you should check on it, boss grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ShakurM(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Yekpa!!!!! something wey me and naijaboiy shack just yesterday cheesy you should check on it, boss grin
I'm out man! Make e no make me vomit intestine embarassed
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by mexyk(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
U sef just visit someone and decided u wanted a cup of milk...are u oyibo? And to crown it all, she suggested bournvita and your oju kokoro wanted that too. Next time u go visiting, don't long throat for milk again sha undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Ebenezerk2: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Best milk
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Elparaiso(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
Coming from a lady?

Bae, you need to lactate.
When you give birth sha.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Sanchase: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Does she have any more milk left in the breasts i'm bringing 5 guys to drink from the source cheesy
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by calabardick(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
nawao

which kind life?

OP, observe if her baby sucks those breasts, if not, you have been infected of the unknown

you go person house wan go form ajebor? hehehehe
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by calabardick(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sanchase:
Does she have any more milk left in the breasts i'm bringing 5 guys to drink from the source cheesy

ahhhhh, hahahaha
the woman has turn to WAMCO
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by JudgementHammer: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
U too put semmen inside okro for her one day

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by firstolalekan(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
You must have a very very tiny breàst
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by emeraldknytt(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dongreat:
What that individual drank is 20x better in nutrient compared to any milk gotten from cow (whole, semi & skimmed milk). And those peep saying yuck, u are lucky u were fed with breast milk else ur deformity will b worst than ur stupidity now. If I had a chance of drinking breast milk daily, I won't hesitate.
Ps: not dissing anyone
people like you are the ones responsible for flat chest nursing mother. Imagine father dey do competition with im baby pikin whu sabi suck pass!
Yeye
KING BOB!
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by VISTIN(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm!

Just be prayerful, that's the biggest way of initiation. Though mostly mother to children.

Watch out your dreams and read meanings into them. I didn't say you should visit any "Man Of God", otherwise, you make matters worse.

Pray against initiation!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ashlyfab78(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
disgusting just because it's coming from ur aunt........i bet u wont say nothing if it was coming from .............
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Wetin be that? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.