Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76374 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Leader01(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm
It is not medically advisable to drink breast milk of a woman, especially when you do not know the medical status of the woman.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by onunwa21(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2015
My dear u should be grateful to ur Aunty, instead of giving u cow milk, she gave u human milk.
Do u know how much men pay to get breast milk?
Go nd tell ur Aunty thank u.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Kenswitch(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Taking her breast sounds funny but the most important question u should delve to know is whether your aunty is free from infections.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
End time breast, end time milk, end time visitation.... End time aunty and end time 18 years breast suikers...... Kikikikikiki kikikikikiki
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by BlackOnassis(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
linearity:

You went off a ramp there boy, he drank her aunty's milk the same milk that has been feed to a little kid and the kid is just fine.

Yes, raw milk can transmit diseases, but stay within the context here.

how do you know the kid is fine? hiv and hepatitis and other infections have incubation period
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by southcent: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
cool,I'm thinking...
you should be thankful for the nourishment Bob, breast milk ain't easy to find these days if you know what I mean...
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Very sonn she will give you her couch to lick, pervert. angry
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by jamst2(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2015
i heard dat drinking human breast milk fosters love
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Adesiji77: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2015
It is not a poison... cool
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by snoopdg(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Your aunty served you right, were u short of blood? Did you just end a sex gave that made run straight to her fridge to source for milk, did you keep a milk with her? You needed milk and she gave you some, Thank her she did not poison you, gullible young lad. You did not even ask for water which is what a normal visitor requests for when they visit, milk, milk, cos u blv d husband has bought enough so u want to drink your.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by firstking01(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup
did d op say d milk filled d cup?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by firstking01(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
chris4gold:
e sweet?
chai @sm responses...una no fit kiee me wit laffcheesy
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by firstking01(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
omusiliyu:
I think you're the one that's dumb.

People like you can easily be poisoned.

How will you take a liquid milk from a cup Without knowing how it arrived there.
u sef eh, dats his aunty's house na, and more over, am sure dats nt his first visit, and dats definitely nt d first tym he's drinking tea there.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Charly68: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Though abnormal your anty loves you and she can control your destiny by her action ...what you did is very spiritually complicated...it is not a joking matter.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Pastis: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Am still buying fuel ⛽ @150 per ltr. E dey pain me o
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Elxandre(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2015
You people aren't serious!
Is it wrong to drink milk in my aunts place?
I guess you all come from loveless families.

Anyways, your aunt has most likely been tested for HIV and all that during ante-natal.
But it's still very disgusting and dangerous.
I wouldn't forgive such!
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
libertyfather:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's fresh milk for you, the taste is what you should be talking about now, forget where it came from..Even the real milk we are talking about is from cow grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2015
I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

[/quote]

But did you die?? grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by kalus(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
You requested for milk and milk you got, while are you complianing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whether from cow or human milk na milk tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Donbabajay12(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Temysteve:
cossy burst be like dat of ur head.
Talk sensible ...dont be an idiot
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by 900warriorz: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup

olodo rabata oju eja lo moo je! grin she had some in the cup not that the cup was filled! Simple anglais!

If the cup was full with it, where did he put the bournvita and mix it? :/
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Ezenwa11(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
what if your anty has HIV
She wouldn't breastfeed if she is positive or else the baby will contact the virus.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by uyosolo: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
If only u knew d secret of breast milk...u wud be vry hapi nw...infact Scientists dnt wnt to reveal it bcs men dnt mind stealin it 4rm deir babies or packaging it to sell

Why do u tink midwives advice mothers to do baby friendly...
Guy u hv bn promoted with long life, good health, higher intelligence... Let me stop dere...to save breastfeeding mothers and babies
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2015
euromilion:

Think about this way,
A.
Human drinking human breast milk.
And
B.
Human drinking animal breast milk.

Let's forget what the ancient perverts made us to think is right for one second,A or B which one seem right to you.

since biblical times, we have been drinking "our own mother's" breast milk as infant AND goat/sheep/camel/cow milk otherwise.
i wonder A) why you think that this should change or B) who are these so called "ancient perverts" you are taking about?

linearity:

You went off a ramp there boy, he drank her aunty's milk the same milk that has been feed to a little kid and the kid is just fine.

Yes, raw milk can transmit diseases, but stay within the context here.

@ the above in bold
so long as you understand the dangers for adults to drink breast milk, is all that matters here.

btw: just because a breastfeeding infant "looks fine" doesnt mean that the breast milk he/she is receiving is NOT tainted/dangerous.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by pomsky: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
[size=14pt].........Op, at your age, breast milk is good for you![/size] grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by 4ifyomedon(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2015
O boy, the tin sweet? Cause my wife wants me to taste it too.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by realGod(f): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
I felt is just a mere joke but don't know you will feel very bad about it.So chill and be happy at least you have tested original milk
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by bamac(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
charlsecy:

There is a level of smallness that a penis would be in, and it could be probematic, unlike milk production that doesn't depend on breast size.
grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by beyoncausme: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
well the good thing is,breast milk is not entirely bad..you just have to be careful next time me especially when it comes to milk,what has happened has happened..
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=40641831]

since biblical times, we have been drinking "our own mother's" breast milk as infant AND goat/sheep/camel/cow milk otherwise.
i wonder A) why you think that this should change or B) who are these so called "ancient perverts" you are taking about?

Animals milk are worst carriers of diseases eg mad cow,foot and mouth and many more too if not pasturized.
Give me breast milk any day.

I can't imagine what I'll say to the first man/woman that discovered cow milk,what was he thinking(I think he was perverted)a grown man thinking of sucking off animal breast(cow/goat)to me was sickening.

I can't comprehend how he managed to convince the whole world to drink it.

I can assume that he was a white man.

Talking of infection if it didn't kill the child,it certainly would not kill an adult.

HIV?
What relation would want to infect their relative?

Except if she didn't know,which I doubt as every pregnant women are tested for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.