Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76398 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Have you considered the health status of the woman?
Dongreat:
What that individual drank is 20x better in nutrient compared to any milk gotten from cow (whole, semi & skimmed milk). And those peep saying yuck, u are lucky u were fed with breast milk else ur deformity will b worst than ur stupidity now. If I had a chance of drinking breast milk daily, I won't hesitate.
Ps: not dissing anyone
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2015
He should tell his parents so that they can compel the aunt to go for HIV screening.
Sunnypa11:
@OP,Better go and do HIV test
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 2:37am On Dec 03, 2015
linearity:

The milk that you buy from the store, where did you think it came? It is from the strange mammalians, that you know nothing of. The OP is even such of the source of the milk he drank, none of us are sure of the source of the milk sold to us in the market place today or the condition of those animals.

PLS EDUCATE YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU
the cow milk we buy from the stores is pasteurised and tested for diseases, contaminants, chemicals and bacterial borne illnesses etc, compared to breast milk whom is raw and gets NO CHECKS/TESTS/CONTROL WHATSOEVER.

so in fact what you are saying is that because you know where the milk comes from, and your aunt "looks" healthy, then her milk is ok to drink?! and you dont need any check/test etc?! this is completely WRONG (unless you have Xray vision that can detect such bacterias/diseases).... and this is as foolish as saying that a gal looks "ok" therefore you can have unprotected sex with her without testing her for any deadly diseases 1st.

btw there is LESS protein/Calcium/sodium in breast milk than in cow milk, and therefore breast milk is designed AND only beneficial in promoting infant health.

I think the only thing here is the humiliation of this poor guy, he will try to hide his face each time, this story is told...FYI many grown men suck and drink their wife's breast milk.

just because some men out there suck and drink their wife's breast milk (to each their own) doesnt change the DAMN fact that raw breast milk can possibly spread bacterias AND deadly infectious diseases such as HIV/HEPATITIS/SYPHILIS etc

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Good one dear but he never wrote about his aunt being sick or infected with HIV. In such case esp the latter, I honestly fear for the outcome. May I never suck any breast or sip breast milk tainted with unwanted chemicals. Amen

amtaken:
Have you considered the health status of the woman?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Tizzie: 3:58am On Dec 03, 2015
This is funny & weird at the same time. Make sure you pray about it, tell your mom too.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Sike(m): 4:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Wicked Aunt
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

just because my mother breastfed me when i was an infant, doesnt mean its ok for an adult person to drink breast milk (let alone from a stranger).... what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that its ok for me to suck on my mother's breast as an adult, simply because it was ok for me to do so when i was an infant. NONSENSE!!!!

Think about this way,
A.
Human drinking human breast milk.
And
B.
Human drinking animal breast milk.

Let's forget what the ancient perverts made us to think is right for one second,A or B which one seem right to you.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by awa(m): 5:12am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup

Why you dey talk like this, do you know the size of her breast?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 5:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Just bear it in mind that drinking unscreened breast milk is equivalent to being transfused with unscreened blood.
Dongreat:
Good one dear but he never wrote about his aunt being sick or infected with HIV. In such case esp the latter, I honestly fear for the outcome. May I never suck any breast or sip breast milk tainted with unwanted chemicals. Amen

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

educate yourself on the issue, so i dont have to do it for you... it is DANGEROUS as an adult to drink breast milk (from anyone) as it can possibly spread bacterias AND deadly infectious diseases such as HIV/HEPATITIS/SYPHILIS and what not. so yes, an aunt is a damn stranger, unless you are 110% certain that her milk is not tainted with bacterias, contaminants, communicable diseases, toxins, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, alcohol and even caffeine.

drinking breast milk as an adult is just as dangerous as having unprotected sex, so yeah it is GROSS/WRONG, no matter how many dumbasses will tell you that there are health benefits to the act!!!

Duely noted.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by linearity: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

PLS EDUCATE YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU
the cow milk we buy from the stores is pasteurised and tested for diseases, contaminants, chemicals and bacterial borne illnesses etc, compared to breast milk whom is raw and gets NO CHECKS/TESTS/CONTROL WHATSOEVER.

so in fact what you are saying is that because you know where the milk comes from, and your aunt "looks" healthy, then her milk is ok to drink?! and you dont need any check/test etc?! this is completely WRONG (unless you have Xray vision that can detect such bacterias/diseases).... and this is as foolish as saying that a gal looks "ok" therefore you can have unprotected sex with her without testing her for any deadly diseases 1st.

btw there is LESS protein/Calcium/sodium in breast milk than in cow milk, and therefore breast milk is designed AND only beneficial in promoting infant health.

just because some men out there suck and drink their wife's breast milk (to each their own) doesnt change the DAMN fact that raw breast milk can possibly spread bacterias AND deadly infectious diseases such as HIV/HEPATITIS/SYPHILIS etc

You went off a ramp there boy, he drank her aunty's milk the same milk that has been feed to a little kid and the kid is just fine.

Yes, raw milk can transmit diseases, but stay within the context here.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Ifebazz(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Why would you just feel like drinking milk, were you dizzy or something? You didn't request for soda or water, it was milk... can't you see she saw through you? That’s gluttony and it serves you right.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by DedeNkem: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2015
My oh my! HAHAHAHA!!!

She f*ucking hit him with a big one!
His aunt must have been watching a lot of youtube prank videos. LOL.

He knew his aunt as someone who jokes and mischief, so why the f*uck is he upset? He should praise her for the great prank, lick his wound and plan his revenge prank. That's how he should roll.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by davechelseafan(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't see anything wrong, abi is it because Yu didnt suck it from the breast

Milk nah milk
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by franco3075q(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Like serious.......
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by pofolo(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Guys..... Do you guys know during prenatal test are made, HIV, and what have you. For her to be breastfeeding, shes good to go. OP, smile.....d sun is stil shining.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by acada111(f): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:

It will, if the woman is lactating.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by meritamarachi(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2015
This sounds like a joke but I don't like it.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by monchinoz: 6:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Last Days...
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by wealthypool: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Who says !!!...some breastmilk can fill a 20 litres keg....Ask Cossy
its not about the size, but how much u consume fluids
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by wealthypool: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by wealthypool: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by charlsecy(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Be informed breast size has no impact on its ability to produce milk.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by mudiana(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sent in by a blog reader...

Yesterday evening, I visited my aunt who is nursing a baby at Akute, Lagos. I felt like having a cup of milk, i went to the fridge and found out that her tin of milk was empty. I asked her if she had any more available, then she pointed to a cup on her dining table and told me she had some in it. She told me I could add some Bournvita if I wish. So I added the bournvita to the milk on her table. I gulped it down then noticed the taste was different. I told her about the different taste, and then my aunt burst into a big laughter. She told me it was her breast milk she pressed into the cup shortly before I arrived at her place. She said that it was breast milk i just mixed with the bournvita. I know my aunt is always up to all sorts of jokes and mischief, but this wasn't funny to me at all.

I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/right-or-wrong-see-what-my-aunt-did.html
long throat,must u drink milk when u visit someone?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Lexxy84(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2015
libertyfather:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's fresh milk for you, the taste is what you should be talking about now, forget where it came from..Even the real milk we are talking about is from cow grin

hahahahahahaha i swear u funny die....clown dude
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by mbaka0433: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2015
END TIME MILK

END TIME AUNTY

END TIME SUCKER

END TIME GENERATION
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ReportersNG: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
u sure... .. My auntie fills a flask with it wen taking babe to day care
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Well dats no prrob. I am 101% sure of the diseased free source were dohest drank from n willing to drink from.

amtaken:
Just bear it in mind that drinking unscreened breast milk is equivalent to being transfused with unscreened blood.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by bamac(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2015
charlsecy:

Be informed breast size has no impact on its ability to produce milk.
just like the size of pe**is doesn't determine the satisfaction rate.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by emperorzz(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2015
I luv ur aunty, she's. Crazy in a healthy way..
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Peacewealth(f): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
kikies:
its no biggie,she was jst bin naughty u can tell her straight dat u wldnt like for such to happen again

what if she is HIV +ve? *just asking*
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by charlsecy(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2015
bamac:
just like the size of pe**is doesn't determine the satisfaction rate.
There is a level of smallness that a penis would be in, and it could be probematic, unlike milk production that doesn't depend on breast size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.