Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76379 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Raalsalghul: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yuck!
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Aminat508(f): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
femi4:
Wow! Looking different
thanks hon kiss
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin be that? shocked
The breast milk wey we chop with pounded yam shocked
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Pennah(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
MILK na milk
in fact its high time we stop taking animal's milk and start taking humans
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup
are you a learner?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Acidosis(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
are you a learner?
Are you for REAL?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by friends4ever(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahahaha you just got plunked by your adorable Aunt. She loves you, try to punk her back...i love this, i wish it was caught on camera though grin

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nature129(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have been looking forward to tasting my wife's breast milk and sincerely I can't wait to get married. Speaking of tasting that of a gfnd, I can't do it because I'm too afraid of HIV/AIDS
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
My guy nah nutrient tins o. Wats luv if my pickin no won share bobo with me. Lol grin

emeraldknytt:

people like you are the ones responsible for flat chest nursing mother. Imagine father dey do competition with im baby pikin whu sabi suck pass!
Yeye
KING BOB!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by babdap: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Donbabajay12:

Who says !!!...some breastmilk can fill a 20 litres keg....Ask Cossy
You blew it out of proportion.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Viktor1983(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Ignorance....

Nogga be drinking cow milk happily n call Women's milk gross. undecided
Different strokes for different folk....
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by codereloader: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
E sweet?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

just because my mother breastfed me when i was an infant, doesnt mean its ok for an adult person to drink breast milk (let alone from a stranger).... what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that its ok for me to suck on my mother's breast as an adult, simply because it was ok for me to do so when i was an infant. NONSENSE!!!!
Calling ur aunt a stranger!!! End time pikin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is the "Aunty" breast-feeding? I thought most women only produce milk when they are breast-feeding?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Eluwilussit(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
V
Towncrier247:
Sent in by a blog reader...

Yesterday evening, I visited my aunt who is nursing a baby at Akute, Lagos. I felt like having a cup of milk, i went to the fridge and found out that her tin of milk was empty. I asked her if she had any more available, then she pointed to a cup on her dining table and told me she had some in it. She told me I could add some Bournvita if I wish. So I added the bournvita to the milk on her table. I gulped it down then noticed the taste was different. I told her about the different taste, and then my aunt burst into a big laughter. She told me it was her breast milk she pressed into the cup shortly before I arrived at her place. She said that it was breast milk i just mixed with the bournvita. I know my aunt is always up to all sorts of jokes and mischief, but this wasn't funny to me at all.

I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/right-or-wrong-see-what-my-aunt-did.html

Kiddo relax. Soon u will be drinking breast milk from strange women. Your aunt loves u and was just being auntie. It's no big deal. She meant no harm at all. Unless u think she offended the man in u, otherwise kick on.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by deavicky(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Towncrier247:

Yesterday evening, I visited my aunt who is nursing a baby at Akute, Lagos. I felt like having a cup of milk, i went to the fridge and found out that her tin of milk was empty. I asked her if she had any more available, then she pointed to a cup on her dining table and told me she had some in it. She told me I could add some Bournvita if I wish. So I added the bournvita to the milk on her table. I gulped it down then noticed the taste was different. I told her about the different taste, and then my aunt burst into a big laughter. She told me it was her breast milk she pressed into the cup shortly before I arrived at her place. She said that it was breast milk i just mixed with the bournvita. I know my aunt is always up to all sorts of jokes and mischief, but this wasn't funny to me at all.

I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

I'm curious about the taste of human milk. Please is it Sweet?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by marwanafrica: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
i can do anytin to have u as a G/F,
u re too beautiful abeg
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ManTiger(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:

Yes you're right but Cossy own na silicon nah.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ManTiger(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
I want to drink some milk right now.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:
dnt be a pervert man!! He did'nt say d milk filled d cup.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
PERVE!
MrCork:

bro..was yor autys phone nomba?
cheesy
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:

cossy burst be like dat of ur head.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol I love your Aunt, she has a crazy sense of humor
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
Haaaaa.

I can tell you it's not sugary.

but the nutrients therein far outstrips any processed milk you can come across
werey re ooo, go dey suck ur GF own nah
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2015
CozyDblake:
Calling ur aunt a stranger!!! End time pikin

educate yourself on the issue, so i dont have to do it for you... it is DANGEROUS as an adult to drink breast milk (from anyone) as it can possibly spread bacterias AND deadly infectious diseases such as HIV/HEPATITIS/SYPHILIS and what not. so yes, an aunt is a damn stranger, unless you are 110% certain that her milk is not tainted with bacterias, contaminants, communicable diseases, toxins, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, alcohol and even caffeine.

drinking breast milk as an adult is just as dangerous as having unprotected sex, so yeah it is GROSS/WRONG, no matter how many dumbasses will tell you that there are health benefits to the act!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by delors(m): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Yuck! Na where long throat dey lead person to be that. tongue

That your aunt na dirty girl sha.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by DonSion(m): 1:53am On Dec 03, 2015
libertyfather:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's fresh milk for you, the taste is what you should be talking about now, forget where it came from..Even the real milk we are talking about is from cow grin
lol
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by linearity: 1:57am On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

just because my mother breastfed me when i was an infant, doesnt mean its ok for an adult person to drink breast milk (let alone from a stranger).... what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that its ok for me to suck on my mother's breast as an adult, simply because it was ok for me to do so when i was an infant. NONSENSE!!!!

The milk that you buy from the store, where did you think it came? It is from the strange mammalians, that you know nothing of. The OP is even such of the source of the milk he drank, none of us are sure of the source of the milk sold to us in the market place today or the condition of those animals.

I think the only thing here is the humiliation of this poor guy, he will try to hide his face each time, this story is told...FYI many grown men suck and drink their wife's breast milk.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 2:28am On Dec 03, 2015
You should be worried.

I hope she does not have HIV, Hepatitis or any other terminal disease.

Proceed to the hospital while it is still early so that you can be treated promptly and adequately.

Yes! You can tell your mum.

What she did could be harmful.

Towncrier247:

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 2:29am On Dec 03, 2015
But it's sanitised.
libertyfather:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's fresh milk for you, the taste is what you should be talking about now, forget where it came from..Even the real milk we are talking about is from cow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.