Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76381 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Talk sensible ...dont be an idiot
but u sound unruly nd babaric.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by fF01(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bobo stop complaining, it boosts brain.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by alaskido(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
NO BE BREAST MILK YOU DEY LOOK FOR? MILK NA MILK. WETHER FROM COW, GOAT OR HUMAN. IF NA YOUR GIRLFRIEND BREAST NOW YOU GO SUCK AM UNTIL THE BREAST SAG. YEYE BOY. SINCE YOUR AUNTY NO GET MONEY TO BUY MILK, SHE COME GIVE YOU THE ONE WEY DEY READILY AVAILABLE YOU DEY COMPLAIN. IF I HEAR SAY YOU GO TELL YOUR MOTHER THIS KIND YEYE STORY, I WILL LOOK FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU 12 STROKES OF THE CANE. OLOSHI.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by CaroLyner(f): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
ReportersNG:
u sure... .. My auntie fills a flask with it wen taking babe to day care
sorry....have never given birth.didnt know that.my bad
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by utytill(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guy tell us truth that you will apreciate taking directly frm the source by sucking?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by manuelrukky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
gross!!!
. So u av tasted it too
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by OkoAnike(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its OK, my self and my son share my wife's breast... It's also interesting to enjoy breast milk as a father... Huummmm
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
euromilion:
Animals milk are worst carriers of diseases eg mad cow,foot and mouth and many more too if not pasturized. Give me breast milk any day.

i guess this is why PASTEURIZED animal milk is safer than untested/unchecked raw milk from human

I can't imagine what I'll say to the first man/woman that discovered cow milk,what was he thinking(I think he was perverted)a grown man thinking of sucking off animal breast(cow/goat)to me was sickening. I can't comprehend how he managed to convince the whole world to drink it.

yet, thousands of years later, you follow in his footsteps and do exactly the same thing... aka drink "safe for consumption" animal milk.

I can assume that he was a white man.

i doubt that race has any relevance in this issue.

Talking of infection if it didn't kill the child,it certainly would not kill an adult.

any smart person knows that, people infected with HIV/HEPATITIS/SYPHILIS etc dont show signs of sickness the second they get infected, it takes weeks minimum (if not more) before the disease can show its ugly symptoms.

HIV? What relation would want to infect their relative?

the same "relation" that would gladly use you as money ritual
the same "relation" that would gladly sexually abuse their children/relatives
the same "relation" that would gladly murder you out of jealousy
the same "relation" that would gladly commit suicide, and take you with him/her.
the same "relation" that doesnt have their state of mind written on their faces
if you actually believe that a relation can do no harm to his own family members then think again!
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by badesco(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is too late to do anything now because you have already gulp the Breast milk, so move on as if nothing happen, unless you need more.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Toneyo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:
What that individual drank is 20x better in nutrient compared to any milk gotten from cow (whole, semi & skimmed milk). And those peep saying yuck, u are lucky u were fed with breast milk else ur deformity will b worst than ur stupidity now. If I had a chance of drinking breast milk daily, I won't hesitate.
Ps: not dissing anyone

KAI!!! Na this kind man dey drag breast milk with infants! No wonder some health practitioners reports some months back about daddies wey still dey breastfeed.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by akachi1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Donbabajay12:

Who says !!!...some breastmilk can fill a 20 litres keg....Ask Cossy
u no well o
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by WEPLAC777: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLZ GET YOURSELF OUT OF JOBLESSNESS BY GETTING YOURSELF A CANADIAN WORK PERMIT.08132542056
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by kosokoadeyemi: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is long throat that is worrin u,becareful
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by neyooking(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't worry, it is good for your health
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by amtaken(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Do you know how long it takes for HIV and Hepatitis to manifest? The fact that a baby looks cool doesn't mean he's not HIV positive o. I just pray her aunt's milk ain't contaminated. y
linearity:

You went off a ramp there boy, he drank her aunty's milk the same milk that has been feed to a little kid and the kid is just fine.

Yes, raw milk can transmit diseases, but stay within the context here.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by SACI: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:
What that individual drank is 20x better in nutrient compared to any milk gotten from cow (whole, semi & skimmed milk). And those peep saying yuck, u are lucky u were fed with breast milk else ur deformity will b worst than ur stupidity now. If I had a chance of drinking breast milk daily, I won't hesitate.
Ps: not dissing anyone
Snarky...me likey ...and true dat.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by planeraniaes: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
hahahaha! take lolzz
grin
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ReportersNG: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
CaroLyner:

sorry....have never given birth.didnt know that.my bad
dat depends on yur **** size tho

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by greatgain17(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
how in taste
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by mamaafrik(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
omusiliyu:
I think you're the one that's dumb.

People like you can easily be poisoned.

How will you take a liquid milk from a cup Without knowing how it arrived there.
haba,onimoto e rooraaaa ke,you mean if your aunty gives you sometin,na to turn FBI remain before consuming it abi?,Op please dont my dis guyoooooo,nothing do una na ur aunty be the one wey Total plc dey drill her head for crude oyel.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
SACI:

Snarky...me likey ...and true dat.

Hmm smiley if u happen to have any friend who is disease free and willing to provide lactose, lol, pls contact me. I need em nutrients as it's me fountain to immortality wink
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by SACI: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:

Hmm smiley if u happen to have any friend who is disease free and willing to provide lactose, lol, pls contact me. I need em nutrients as it's me fountain to immortality wink
I don't get u exactly...is gist dat u want breast milk..?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by gidjah(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
It will help u to grow well and have good sense since it semm u lack common sense dear!
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
SACI:

I don't get u exactly...is gist dat u want breast milk..?

Dear I drink breast milk, no shame. Load with nutrients. Anytime I go to Japan I always buy in bulk n bring along to d UK or naija. But fresh from the source is d best lol grin.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by SACI: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:

Dear I drink breast milk, no shame. Load with nutrients. Anytime I go to Japan I always buy in bulk n bring along to d UK or naija. But fresh from the source is d best lol grin.
Ok..weird...buh hw much is it worth..?
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
SACI:

Ok..weird...buh hw much is it worth..?

Lol. Weird but u need a price? Now dats weird. U got the source, 2 fantastic one I presume.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by SACI: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:

Lol. Weird but u need a price? Now dats weird. U got the source, 2 fantastic one I presume.
Yup
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
SACI:

Yup

Lol smiley.
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by SACI: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dongreat:

Lol smiley.
So...
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2015
SACI:

So...

You are serious. OK pm me. I will gv u a rough estimate in ounce. Though it's sold in the US but it's more controlled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.