Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland (16231 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40621788][/quote] shocked shocked angry wtf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

agreed cheesy hector is a good guy....happy now? grin
hell yes! Thank u... cool
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Odunharry(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time thread
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
better guys no dey nairaland nah..for where u see men??,....jst bunch of mama kids
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by MathsChic(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hehehe
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op is on point...
zaragal:
better guys no dey nairaland nah..for where u see men??,....jst bunch of mama kids
The real men don't have much time to stay on romance section 24/7.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

Gays
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Freemanan:
you gay
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hihihi
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op is on point...
zaragal:

i've actually been scoping estharfabian but she already exchanged contacts with some guys and i'm not even her spec i.e team beardy lol! And she doesn't like cute guys , i'm also pot bellied and now six packs...GEEZ! There's no way in the world she'll like a guy like me..smiley
Then nevi12 is also on my list but i saw Niajabouy flirt with her the other day so i'm shying away.

Maybe i should just make do with those who have replied my P.M for now lol! smiley

#SeriousRelationship.
#ReadyForMarriage.
#NoSlowpokes
#NoMummysgirls
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:
Op is on point...

i've actually been scoping estharfabian but she already exchanged contacts with some guys and i'm not even her spec i.e team beardy lol! And she doesn't like cute guys , i'm also pot bellied and now six packs...GEEZ!There's no way in the world she'll like a guy like me..smiley
Then nevi12 is also on my list but i saw Niajabouy flirt with her the other day so i'm shying away.

Maybe i should just make do with those who have replied my P.M for now lol! smiley

#SeriousRelationship.
#ReadyForMarriage.
#NoSlowpokes
#NoMummysgirls
Well, U could always shave Your beards...wink
I exchanged contacts with some gUys??undecidedlipsrsealed Where are U getting Your infoz from?shocked

BtW...LoL@bolded...I think I'm Liking You already!wink clean slate?cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

you gay

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
jmoore:
Romance section? And you posted your advice where?
Some witches are present in the family section sef. undecided
really? mention one angry
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

really? mention one angry

Misspicy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by MzPecs(f): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wonderful write-up Misspicy.

Lalasticlala undecided angry
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, U could always shave Your beards...wink
I exchanged contacts with some gUys??undecidedlipsrsealed Where are U getting Your infoz from?shocked

BtW...LoL@bolded...I think I'm Liking You already!wink clean slate?cheesy

I do shave actually but i let it grow before the next shave... The beards kinda gives me a distinct and manly look.
What about the six packs and firm biceps? I plan to hit the Gym but just too lazy to start lol!

About the contacts, i saw a post where cutehector asked why you ain't picking his call. I don't have a problem with that tho'. I'm just the jealous type so i avoid getting into unnecessary competition for a girls affection.
Btw,

i'm feeling your diary like a heartbeat. wink

#Dopelines
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Misspicy...lipsrsealed

Ayam Nuh looking for A Husband o..undecided

Besides, Husband Materials Aren't on NLgringringrin..
sorry but I never said you were looking for husband am just saying ladies looking for husband should not be discussing private chats with guys online like you and cutehector are blocking prospective customers.... cheesy

its a joke cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Hannysmilez(f): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Your topic just had to make me smile. smiley smiley. It had sarcasm dripping all over it.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so na for NL u wan get husband before?

abi guys no dey ur street ni?

misspicy
lol grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
hmmm i never knew that misspicy get sense like this.
grin thank you
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahahaha. Funny thread
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Raalsalghul:
The funny thing about this thread is that the op misspicy uses her moniker in about two or three instances as an example of what not to do if you want to get hitched-up Nairaland. The thread might be proffering ways on how to get a husband on Nairaland, but subtly the op is giving us reasons why she can never date a Nairaland guy. That's my take!
you are right.....

hifive grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aminat508:
misspicy? cheesy Iffa catch you tongue
sowi ma....... cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
grin thank you
hmmmm thank u too
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

sorry but I never said you were looking for husband am just saying ladies looking for husband should not be discussing private chats with guys online like you and cutehector are blocking prospective customers.... cheesy

its a joke cheesy
Esther is actually still young to start thinking about husband materials..

But then husbands dey Nairaland too just like anywhere just that the main guys are not even very active online cuz they're busy living a real life. some of us just somehow got addicted to the damn forum. cool
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:
Nice write-up. But the title though....it's quite funny.

I know some people would disagree that there are people who come on Nairaland to look for partners, but the truth is, there are actually these kind of people, although few. Just the same way people find partners on other social media platforms.

But more often than not, the personalities people present online is totally different from their real life personalities, but there is an extent to which some can mask his/her true self.
What's essential though is that after knowing the person online, you also get to know the person offline.

On the issue of monikers, I think it's more of a first impression kind of thing. I understand what you are trying to say about the choice of a username and how it influences people into having a default perception of the kind of person someone is, but this point would only stand if people didn't post comments on Nairaland.

Even if someone's moniker reflects a certain type of personality, the comments the person makes and the way she presents herself, would annihilate any previous idea someone may have about the person.

Take one of the monikers you mentioned for instance. Sleekyshuga. I am not trying to hype her or anything, but the truth is that despite the nature of her moniker, like you are obviously implying, anyone who reads her post would know that she is a well mannered, mature and intelligent lady.

Also, I don't also think the sections you visit has anything to do which your personality or level of maturity. It's all about what interests you. People have lots of interest and that isn't in anyway a direct reflection of how they are. No one should be defined by the section they visit on Nairaland.
noted grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
they re no husbands on Nairaland, romance section.
seriously? angry
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

I do shave actually but i let it grow before the next shave... The beards kinda gives me a distinct and manly look.
What about the six packs and firm biceps? I plan to hit the Gym but just too lazy to start lol!

About the contacts, i saw a post where cutehector asked why you ain't picking his call. I don't have a problem with that tho'. I'm just the jealous type so i avoid getting into unnecessary competition for a girls affection.
Btw,

i'm feeling your diary like a heartbeat. wink

#Dopelines
Uh....I'm kinda dumbfounded sef...lipsrsealed

About the beards...Uh...You really take everything I say on threads seriously? really?cheesy

About hector, Why's everyone thinking i got sth to do With him?grin

....He's like the 2nd person I exchanged contacts with On NL(Reason we're kinda close)..I Usually don't do thatcry)...besides, he lives kinda close to me!wink Buh I Assure you...We're just friends...right Cutehector?undecided comman tell him now o!angry

Bout my diary...thanks!wink I'm glad u like it..cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

Esther is actually still young to start thinking about husband materials..

But then husbands dey Nairaland too just like anywhere just that the main guys are not even very active online cuz they're busy living a real life. some of us just somehow got addicted to the damn forum. cool
Relax man...I never said estharfabian is looking for husband naw....i only sited her as an example to those looking for husband

you people should not have my head for dinner because of your esthar o cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

its a joke cheesy
tonguetongueI Got You girlwink

Buh which Serious girl would come to Nairaland of all places to Look for Husband?lipsrsealed future impossible tense abeg!grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
SEE WAT THR PHYSICAL PRETENCE HAS EARNED THEM...NOW SEEKING TUTORIAL TO GET THEM SELF A MAN....GUYS ARE NOW FORMING...MIZQOUTE & CO,whr r ur particulars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.