Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland (16240 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by MzPecs(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
onila:
ask nairaland censor thingy

it was supposed to be twa-t
Okay! lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....I'm kinda dumbfounded sef...lipsrsealed

About the beards...Uh...You really take everything I say on threads seriously? really?cheesy

About hector, Why's everyone thinking i got sth to do With him?grin

....He's like the 2nd person I exchanged contacts with On NL(Reason we're kinda close)..I Usually don't do thatcry)...besides, he lives kinda close to me!wink Buh I Assure you...We're just friends...right Cutehector?undecided comman tell him now o!angry

Bout my diary...thanks!wink I'm glad u like it..cheesy
yeah everyone, estharfabian and i are friends.... smiley just friends... wink
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by donephi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

am fed up of the diary

do Allah ka n de mata agida,ka beni grin
ha ha....
U started out well.
U deprive us of reading,

Mata? Na yi kama the wende ye ke de mata agida?
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
donephi:
U started out well. U deprive us of reading,

Mata? Na yi kama the wende ye ke de mata agida?
grin confused now
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

He's living close?

Geez! Market don spoil finish lol!

i'm cool as friends too sha. who knows maybe i even live closer lmao! smiley

I can even be a brother to you. wink

@Misspicy, i really like his topic cuz it's blunt and that's why i'm jumping on it like this.

But i'm not fighting for Esther. Mba! Just saying the way it is.

Afterall it's online and things are very different offline.

now i'm off before the list crew comes and make a front page post on how to spot a Niaraland hustler or some bad market dumb topic like that.

#ObservationMode.
lol bros chill dnt be afraid... It aint a competition, i wouldnt want to look like d proud guy here... I am just doin my thing here, keepin it real, being humble, friendly and interactive... It u really like her, u tell her... Its up to her to decide for herself if u worth it or i worth it
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Whoever comes on here to look for husband don miss road seriously

Well, I cant speak for everyone, but NL is just fun and games for a good number of us. When the thing tire us, we deactivate undecided

Ain't nobody gat time undecided
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
if u worth it or i worth it
Lobatan! grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Favolly:
Whoever comes on here to look for husband don miss road seriously

Well, I cant speak for everyone, but NL is just fun and games for a good number of us. When the thing tire us, we deactivate undecided

Ain't nobody gat time undecided

Well, it's good you rightfully pointed that out cos many have found lasting friendship here, some of which have really taken theirs to the 'next level'. While some catch fun, others catch love. Na so e be for all the other social networking sites.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:
Lobatan! grin
lol... cheesy am a guy man...
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... cheesy am a guy man...

Plenty fishes in the sea man.

I've not even seen her yet, so i don't even know if she's my spec.

You should know my kinda girls na. wink
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

Plenty fishes in the sea man.

I've not even seen her yet, so i don't even know if she's my spec.

You should know my kinda girls na. wink
bros i dont knw ur kinda girls.. I would like u to tell me please
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
bros i dont knw ur kinda girls.. I would like u to tell me please

This thread should help. https://www.nairaland.com/2735168/how-met-billionaires-daughter
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

This thread should help. https://www.nairaland.com/2735168/how-met-billionaires-daughter
then u aint right for esther
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
then u aint right for esther
Oga! That isn't for you to judge.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
PushMusic:

Oga! That isn't for you to judge.
i'v said my peace brother... Goodnight
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:

Well, it's good you rightfully pointed that out cos many have found lasting friendship here, some of which have really taken theirs to the 'next level'. While some catch fun, others catch love. Na so e be for all the other social networking sites.
Yes I understand that overtime, friendships or relationships are likely to be formed. Of course, we cant really say never. But I think that's different from coming here with the intention or mindset that you're looking for a husband.

I think that's just sad mehn. Too many catfishes, fake people, misogynists, fraudsters, etc, are roaming these NL streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
i'v said my peace brother... Goodnight
Go in peace, at least you are assured of the fact that she's well within your reach. Now you're talking like you own her. smh!
don't even get me worked up on someone i've not even seen before. cool
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

Yes I understand that overtime, friendships or relationships are likely to be formed. Of course, we cant really say never. But I think that's different from coming here with the intention or mindset that you're looking for a husband.

I think that's just sad mehn. Too many catfishes, fake people, misogynists, fraudsters, etc, are roaming these NL streets.
Lmao! Quite right. Do not forget though, that from among those "cat fishes, fake people, misogynists, fraudsters, etc" one finds love. Sometimes, love forgives all those.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao! Quite right. Do not forget though, that from among those "cat fishes, fake people, misogynists, fraudsters, etc" one finds love. Sometimes, love forgives all those.
Lol! Really? Love forgives those? Or desperation? tongue

It's just easier to deal with people we see everyday jor
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! Really? Love forgives those? Or desperation? tongue

It's just easier to deal with people we see everyday jor
Thing is, there's always a first day. Right now, you may not have seen your eventual husband or have you? wink grin but then it doesnt mean he doesn't exist. Those people you see everyday - friends, course mates, colleagues at work, etc - all came around one day. Someone you met online could still fall into that category someday. smiley

So you don't believe that love does forgive? shocked grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by amiskurie(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
they re no husbands on Nairaland, romance section.
When I saw u looking good but then u talked abt BJ,I knew no wife materials on nairaland.

Meanwhile,that doesn't stop me from wanting to meet you.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Thing is, there's always a first day. Right now, you may not have seen your eventual husband or have you? wink grin but then it doesnt mean he doesn't exist. Those people you see everyday - friends, course mates, colleagues at work, etc - all came around one day. Someone you met online could still fall into that category someday. smiley

So you don't believe that love does forgive? shocked grin
Case scenario 1:
I meet someone online who's based in Akure or Abuja. We talk over the phone for weeks and he professes his undying love to me. He then tries to convince me it'll work by trying to bridge the distance between us. If he can afford it, he may offer to come down to see me in Lagos every weekend or something fairer than that.

Case Scenario 2:
I have a family friend who I have known for years or possibly since I was in diapers. We're talking one day and he tells me he really likes me, and then I realize that the feeling is kinda mutual.

The difference between these 2 is that, scenario 2 guy is more real to me. He can't bullish!t me because I probably know almost every important thing there is to know about him. If I need to run other low-key background checks, I know who to talk to. But for scenario 1 guy, I only know what he deems fit to tell me. He could be anything, and i wouldn't know

And that's what I meant when I said it's easier to deal with everyday people. Honestly, i think everyone I see commenting and posting online is just a figment of my imagination until I see them in the real.

And yes, my love forgives but it doesn't forget. So it definitely wouldn't let me marry such people cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

Case scenario 1:
I meet someone online who's based in Akure or Abuja. We talk over the phone for weeks and he professes his undying love to me. He then tries to convince me it'll work by trying to bridge the distance between us. If he can afford it, he may offer to come down to see me in Lagos every weekend or something fairer than that.

Case Scenario 2:
I have a family friend who I have known for years or possibly since I was in diapers. We're talking one day and he tells me he really likes me, and then I realize that feeling is kinda mutual.

The difference between these 2 is that, scenario 2 guy is more real to me. He can't bullish!t me because I probably know almost every important thing there is to know about him. If I need to run other low-key background checks, I know who to talk to. But for scenario 1 guy, I only know what he deems fit to tell me. He could be anything, and i wouldn't know

And that's what I meant when I said it's easier to deal with everyday people. Honestly, i think everyone I see commenting and posting online is just a figment of my imagination until I see them in the real.

And yes, my love forgives but it doesn't forget. So it definitely wouldn't let me marry such people cheesy
My Favour! Awwww. Your level of intelligence speaks for itself. Kudos. smiley

I bet you've experienced those things you said in the both scenarios. Tell me it's not true and watch me do the unthinkable to you. tongue cheesy

So I'm also a figment of your imagination, eh kwa? embarassed Well, I hope it'd let you marry me sha? grin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
My Favour! Awwww. Your level of intelligence speaks for itself. Kudos. smiley

I bet you've experienced those things you said in the both scenarios. Tell me it's not true and watch me do the unthinkable to you. tongue cheesy

So I'm also a figment of your imagination, eh kwa? embarassed Well, I hope it'd let you marry me sha? grin
I have experienced something close to scenario 1, but I realised the futility of it so I didn't let it happen. And of course, I have experienced scenario 2. Twice cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

I have experienced something close to scenario 1, but I realised the futility of it so I didn't let it happen. And of course, I have experienced scenario 2. Twice cheesy
I trust you have. cheesy

So...what about me? embarassed
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Favolly(f): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
I trust you have. cheesy

So...what about me? embarassed
You're a figment of my imagination tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Favolly:

You're a figment of my imagination tongue tongue
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Babacele: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Raalsalghul:
The funny thing about this thread is that the op misspicy uses her moniker in about two or three instances as an example of what not to do if you want to get hitched-up Nairaland. The thread might be proffering ways on how to get a husband on Nairaland, but subtly the op is giving us reasons why she can never date a Nairaland guy. That's my take!
Yea it is your opinion n not wat she meant. miss spicy actually used her moniker to explain what may probably put off gentlemen from going beyond viewing a lady's online presence to contacting her n taking it to the next level. Most things she expressed above are absolutely true unless one is not a gentleman.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Babacele:
Yea it is your opinion n not wat she meant. miss spicy actually used her moniker to explain what may probably put off gentlemen from going beyond viewing a lady's online presence to contacting her n taking it to the next level. Most things she expressed above are absolutely true unless one is not a gentleman.
grin so right.....

hifive wink
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Babacele: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:
grin so right.....

hifive wink
hiten baby.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Laveda:
Really?
Errrm....I don't get...shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.