Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (63910 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by samtex2008(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Guys, enough of this cry over demands from women. From the beginning, God made it so and nothing go change am. So, any guy wey no dey responsible enough to pay bills should not think of sex. Chikena! Go make the money before women.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by tmanuelle(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2015
ChappyChase:

Then babe its obvious you never read the op's point(na FTC battle you rush come do!) The op mention three points and if a girl is guilty of any of those points, she got no Right to right to ask for a "no sex Relationship"!!

Yesooo, if she's guilty of all these, then she's got no moral justification to demand for a no-sex relationship. Seconded
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Johnsown1(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
I have never debated before, online or offline, on whether relationships should be free of love-making or not; I am not a moral teacher and I believe whoever that is 18 years and above, living in Nigeria is an adult by the laws of the land. This implies that I cannot judge whoever is of the opinion that relationships should go with love-making; in the same sense, I cannot give names to people who feel that love-making should never be part of relationships too! To each, his or her opinion! cool

At this point, it is important to note that it is very annoying to see how some ladies campaign for No-sex relationships without considering the level of the authority they use in campaigning for this. The truth is that you cannot be in Moscow and expect not to feel cold!!! Below are the categories of ladies that do not deserve a No-sex relationship:

1) Ladies who cohabit: How can you be staying with a guy and all of a sudden, you wake one morning to tell him that you want the relationship to be free of sex? Did you smoke grass? So what have you been thinking all these months/years? You think you can just convince him to lose what he has been 'eating' all these years just like that? Except you are breaking up if he disagrees; don't cohabit while thinking of No-sex relationship! cool

2) Ladies who depend on men for their daily resources: You want a No-sexie but you want to chop his cash? Demanding unnecessarily from guys surely makes you vulnerable to sex. You can ask sometimes from male friends when in need; after all, what are friends for? But you should not make it a favourite hobby! Ladies who do this do not deserve a No-sexie!!! There's no difference between the one that stands in brothels and you!!!

3) Ladies who do multiple dating: Don't you think it is very unfair to deny Akporode sex while giving that same stuff to Emeka? Most often than not, when some girls tell you that they want a No-sexie, it doesn't mean they are out of it. It could mean that they have stopped it with you and started it with someone else!!! A lady must prove herself worthy of it. Anything far from this should sincerely be seen as counterfeit! wink. If you have not been faithful in the past, how do we tell whether you would be faithful to the guy if he eventually agrees to the No-sex situation? You surely lack the authority to campaign for this. Trust is earned, it can never be commanded!!!

Sex is an important issue in a relationship which must be seen as one! Don't be too emotionally carried away that you would outrightly condemn it when you in person lack the authority or platform to do that! In law, they say 'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. In romance, they say 'He who comes to No-sexie must come with a good stand or authority to back it up'!!! cool

Let's call a spade a spade! Let's not call it 'that instrument that is used to dig the soil'!!!

Good evening everyone!
sometimes people uses a word or comment to spoil their reputation,u wrote a long nice statement bt wht u emphasized it on spoiled it.
What is sex?
Is sex the payment or rewards for the gift u gave to ur spouses.
Who is at gain or at lost in sex.
God created us all to help ourselves out in a difficult situation and in happy moment.
So we should share love,help and caring to one another.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
tmanuelle:

Yesooo, if she's guilty of all these, then she's got no moral justification to demand for a no-sex relationship. Seconded
Thanks my fellow colleague..

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Innu: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

So you literally debated with me for zero reason.

YourMain:

No one is obliged to have sex. Man or woman. If the man doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. If a woman doesn't want to she doesn't have to. Regardless of any thing. If you've a problem with her demands tell her.

YourMain:

I didn't mean in the whole marriage. I'm just trying to express the point that a woman can refuse sex anytime she wants.

Now I got the missing link which perhaps is the cause of this debate/discuss albi initio: Genuine and true communication riding on the back of mutual respect which to me translates to LOVE, JUSTICE and PEACE.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Joy1706(f): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

sounds like ur talking from experience...
Na u sabi
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Joy1706(f): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2015
ChappyChase:

Get Real my foot!!! You girls just want every thing your own way!!!!
Toh! Continue deceiving urself na
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

If you say so..
Happy sunday! smiley
I say so.
Happy Sunday to you too. Wishing you will one day come to see things differently in your own time and at your own pleasure.
It's not a forbidden fruit you know.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by eniolaamoda: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

No one is obliged to have sex. Man or woman. If the man doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. If a woman doesn't want to she doesn't have to. Regardless of any thing. If you've a problem with her demands tell her.

I want my question answered not a manoeuvre
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by sytymo: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

I say so.
Happy Sunday to you too. Wishing you will one day come to see things differently in your own time and at your own pleasure.
It's not a forbidden fruit you know.
Lol cheesy

I know it's not!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Joy1706:
Toh! Continue deceiving urself na
I think its the other way round..
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ikp120(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

Don't get the OP wrong at that number 2 point.

You'll hardly find that man who will do things for you without asking for sex. On the other hand, demanding unnecessarily from a guy actually makes girl vulnerable to sex! After all, we sometimes do demand for things from our male friends buh making it an everyday thing for that guy thinking that you've caught a maga will make him demand for sex.

So your equating sex for financial gratification ain't applicable to the OP's point number 2. cool

Please don't say you can hardly find "a man" who will give without asking for sex, rather say you can hardly find "a he goat" in human flesh who will give without asking for sex
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikp120:

Please don't say you can hardly find "a man" who will give without asking for sex, rather say you can hardly find "a he goat" in human flesh who will give without asking for sex
Bitter truth!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

*tongue out*

I completely understand your point and for genuine love I would never trade sex for money , nothing should be traded for the other and there should be respect for one another. But we guys know when a girl isn't genuinely in love with us ( at least most of us guys know ) and only using us for money , I think the op is referring to these kind of girls

but you wouldnt be with a girl like that anyways. cause youre not an idiot smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Innu:

Now I got the missing link which perhaps is the cause of this debate/discuss albi initio: Genuine and true communication riding on the back of mutual respect which to me translates to LOVE, JUSTICE and PEACE.

yaaaaas! I really hate opression.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by lahit14(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

It is the girls right to stay away from evil niggas u just mentioned

I prefer to b single for life dan b with u evil guys

The girls are just never good for u!!!!!!!

Ok hun, let's be clear on 1tin, am not an evil guy, as much as I hate to blow my own trumpet, I tink am one of the very gud guys. Evry relationshp is give n take, tit for tat, quid pro quo, whether its companionshp u want, care, love, money, u'lld hav to giv somtin in return and it doesn't necessarily hav to be sex but just like the op said any girl dat indulges in those tins he mentioned has completely forfieted her right to a no sex relationship. And I agree!!! So c'mon bae be with me, will u. I giv u my word thr will be no sex!!!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

I know it's not!
I'm very glad you know and wish you should go on to desire it. It's a powerful force made by God that binds the world together and forms the bedrock of the family which is the smallest unit of any society.
It can never be overrated.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
lahit14:

Ok hun, let's be clear on 1tin, am not an evil guy, as much as I hate to blow my own trumpet, I tink am one of the very gud guys. Evry relationshp is give n take, tit for tat, quid pro quo, whether its companionshp u want, care, love, money, u'lld hav to giv somtin in return and it doesn't necessarily hav to be sex but just like the op said any girl dat indulges in those tins he mentioned has completely forfieted her right to a no sex relationship. And I agree!!! So c'mon bae be with me, will u. I giv u my word thr will be no sex!!!

I dont fuvkin care if u want no sex or u want sex

Goodbye
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

I'm very glad you know and wish you should go on to desire it. It's a powerful force made by God that binds the world together and forms the bedrock of the family which is the smallest unit of any society.
It can never be overrated.
I hope you acknowledge the fact that it's meant for husband and wife?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by eniolaamoda: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Stop dodging my question

In a case whereby the man and d woman are married with two kids at age 29 or 30

And d woman wants sex,but the man does not want sex again and dey r already married with 2kids

And d man says till they die he does not want sex again due to one reason or the other, that after all they already have 2kids

So would u then say the man is wicked??
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by lahit14(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

I dont fuvkin care if u want no sex or u want sex
Goodbye
Well!!! U win some, u loose some.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
lahit14:

Well!!! U win some, u loose some.

I still dnt care
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by braivheart: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What ? Are you dating a prostitute or a sex machine? You're in a relationship with her because you have feelings for her. It says a lot about her if her reward for whatever you give her is sex. Says a lot about you too. No offence but that's a really disgusting act.
doesn't it matter that the girl has feelings for him too? cos if she does she won't turn him to ATM. You don't understand the OP AT ALL.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

I hope you acknowledge the fact that it's meant for husband and wife?
Yes and I know you'll make a faithful wife based on your perception of it but it's in no way overrated. I hope you know that something that binds and ensures the success of marriages can't be overrated dear.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

Yes and I know you'll make a faithful wife based on your perception of it but it's in no way overrated. I hope you know that something that binds and ensures the success of marriages can't be overrated dear.
Okay, my bad..
It's not overrated smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Word
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Malawian(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.
oya tell us. what and what else do you have to offer that interests us?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

Okay, my bad..
It's not overrated smiley

Thanks for coming round dear, you are a Darling and a model for other ladies out there.
Your type is the wish and dream of every reasonable and well focused man. I'm glad your kind still exists despite the shocking things ladies had been doing these days. smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
ChappyChase:
And the toy go cuddle you when "it" dey fvck you abi?!
hahaha cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy
All these babes way wan use toy substitute us!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Malawian(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
B

No. It's not about the man. When a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex in a relationship she's not thinking " how can I cheat this man". It's probably due to her own emotional turmoil. It's unfair and blackmail in my opinion to then tell the lady she has no authority to deny you of sex because you buy her a few things...

In my opinion, if you love this lady, you wouldn't degrade her so much.
if she is using her past experience of heartbreak to judge you in a new relationship, she is also unfair. have u even thought of the guy's position? perhaps one adaka had used him as mugun previously and refuses to be made a fool yet again. now let me tell you a story. there is this girl that I asked to come over, we agreed on date and time but she stood me up. then she began to flirt around with my friends and neighbors perhaps in a bid to make me jealous, I simply took the high road. less than two weeks later, my SUV arrived. she was the one that ran into my office to remind me that I had asked her over. I told her that since she decided to behave like a little girl so I left it alone. she began to say that she forgot that I asked her over. can u imaging?. long and short, she was at my place sharply the next weekend and got multiply ***** grin

meanwhile, all those other chicks that was trying to make me a loser began to come out of their holes. let me mention again, I bought a Honda jeep grin right now as I am typing, I am awaiting another one here. my CD is bought and my alomo is bought. no time for bitches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.